Open Windows, Open Hearts

By blueedandelionn

Chaeyoung comes home after her sophomore year of college to find she has a new neighbor, Lisa. Her interest i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Bonus Chapter: Talk Dirty To Me
Bonus Chapter: Desire
Bonus Chapter: Body Heat

Chapter 2

4.4K 202 376
By blueedandelionn

Lisa didn't sleep. She spent the rest of the day worried and pacing, waiting for a knock on the door or the cops to arrive to arrest the peeping tom. Her parents would kill her. Irene would kill her. Her soccer career would go down the toilet. All because she couldn't control her stupid libido. She hated to think that her intense attraction to Chaeyoung would ultimately be her demise. She couldn't bring herself to go over and apologize. So she waited and waited, but nothing came.

At 5am, an hour earlier than she normally goes running, she finally left the house. She didn't want to chance running into Chaeyoung. She figured the best thing she could do right now was run. Run away from her problems. So she ran. And she kept running, too afraid to stop. She ran farther than she ever had before because she was too terrified to go back home. She ran until she couldn't anymore. Her legs gave out and she nearly collapsed. Still, it wasn't punishment enough for what she had done. Defeated, she began walking back to her doom. When she neared her house she started sprinting again, running into her house and not looking around in case the blonde was anywhere nearby. She ran upstairs, closed and locked her door and made sure the curtains were still closed.

She sat in her room for a bit and was about to call Irene when she heard the doorbell ring. She immediately froze, too terrified to answer. She let out a deep sigh and decided it was time to face what she had done. She went downstairs and opened her front door. No one was there, but she found a note taped to the door.

"Open your curtains."

She felt the blood drain from her face. She knew it was from Chaeyoung, but couldn't bring herself to do as the note said. Instead, she threw it away and spent the rest of the day watching tv and trying to embrace the denial of what had happened.

___________________

The next morning after her run, she came home to find another note on her front door.

"Open your curtains. It's what you wanted, isn't it?"

She ignored the note once again.

___________________

The next morning, she found another note waiting for her.

"Fine, if you won't open your curtains, at least text me. You owe me that."

Lisa read the note a few times and traced her fingers along the phone number that Chaeyoung had written down. She had put this off long enough. Chaeyoung was right. She did owe her at least a text.

___________________

Chaeyoung sat in her room checking her phone every few minutes. She moved her attention from her phone to Lisa's window and back to her phone, willing her to either text her or open the curtains. Chaeyoung had a few days to really think about everything that happened when Lisa saw her changing through the window. She almost felt stupid because even though she was able to clearly see Lisa in her room, it didn't occur to her that perhaps she should have closed her blinds while changing because there was a very good chance Lisa could see into her room, as well. Then she thought that maybe subconsciously, she left them open on purpose.

Her phone beeped and she instantly started reading the text from Lisa.

Lisa: "Chaeyoung, I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. What I did was wrong on every single level. I had no right to do that and you have no reason to forgive me or want to see me again. Please know that I'll do anything to make it up to you. You are a good, sweet person who didn't deserve this."

Chaeyoung read the text a couple of times. The apology was genuine and heartfelt and Chaeyoung almost wanted to tell her that it was totally okay because she did the exact same thing just a couple days before.

At first, when she caught Lisa staring at her, she didn't know exactly what to do, but she did know that her body reacted to it. It actually turned her on, which made her seriously question her sanity because who would be turned on by being spied on like that? But she couldn't be too hard on Lisa. Chaeyoung just had a little more strength than Lisa had and was able to look away, but if the brunette had caught Chaeyoung looking at her, she'd be just as guilty.

Chaeyoung thought for a moment and texted back.

Chaeyoung: "I understand you're sorry. You said you'd do anything to make it up to me. I think you should open your curtains."

Her phone beeped with a response from Lisa.

Lisa: "Please, Chaeyoung. I'm so sorry. I'm beyond embarrassed and disappointed in myself. Don't make me do it."

Chaeyoung's fingers typed in her response.

Chaeyoung: "Why won't you? It's a simple request."

Chaeyoung tapped her fingers nervously on her bed, waiting for her phone to beep. She looked over to Lisa's window, which was still closed.

Beep. She looked down at her phone.

Lisa: "Maybe I'm scared."

Chaeyoung smirked as she typed her response.

Chaeyoung: "Maybe I really want you to open them."

After the incident, Chaeyoung found herself slightly disappointed every time she looked across the way and saw Lisa's curtains closed. She often glanced over to see if there had been any movement, but there hadn't. That's when she decided to write the note to Lisa.

She now sat up straight on her bed as she watched the curtains move in Lisa's window. She noticed the brunette tentatively peeking through. Chaeyoung stood up and walked over to her window. She gave the girl a little wave, keeping her face stoic. Lisa moved to open the curtains all the way, keeping her head down in the process. Chaeyoung can see she's been crying.

She texted the brunette.

Chaeyoung: "Look at me."

Lisa looked up, a sense of sadness in her eyes.

Chaeyoung couldn't help but find the other girl stunning, even in her shameful state. Lisa was beautiful and sexy and Chaeyoung had missed seeing her face over the last few days. The way her body reacted every time she was around her or even just looking at her led Chaeyoung to stop questioning it and just go with it. But she needed to keep it together just a little bit longer in order to pull off her plan.

She texted Lisa once again.

Chaeyoung: "I think I know how we can even this out. Take off your shirt."

She watched as the other girl read the text and then paused. She then looked up at Chaeyoung questioningly. Chaeyoung nodded.

___________________

Lisa felt her stomach drop out from under her. After reading Chaeyoung's text, she started freaking out, but knew what she had to do. She obliged to Chaeyoung's request. It's the least she could do for being such a creep. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it up over her head, revealing her red bra underneath. It was the first time in a week she wasn't wearing a sports bra. She was looking down in shame when she heard her phone beep.

Chaeyoung: "Look at me, Lisa."

Lisa looked up and watched as Chaeyoung gawked at her. She felt vulnerable and exposed, which was probably exactly how Chaeyoung felt the other day. She deserved this. This was her penance and yet, she deserved so much worse.

Her phone beeped again.

Chaeyoung: "Now the shorts."

Lisa nodded slightly. She didn't even hesitate. She knew this was going to be her next request. Once her shorts were off, she stood there with her arms crossed over her abs and chest.

Chaeyoung: "Lower your arms, Lisa."

Lisa did so.

Chaeyoung: "Are you enjoying this?"

Lisa met Chaeyoung's gaze from across the way and shook her head. She started texting.

Lisa: "I deserve it."

Chaeyoung: "I'm certainly enjoying it. Stop looking down. Look up at me, Lisa."

The brunette looked up and allowed Chaeyoung's eyes to take her in.

Chaeyoung: "Turn around."

She does as she's asked and while part of her knows she should be ashamed, another part of her is embarrassed by the fact that she's starting to enjoy this. She's finding herself slightly aroused at the fact that Chaeyoung is seeing her like this. She was not supposed to be liking this. This was her punishment.

Chaeyoung: "You have a really nice ass."

Lisa's eyes widened at the text. She didn't know quite how to respond to this. Was Chaeyoung actually enjoying this?

___________________

Chaeyoung was beginning to feel bad. Lisa looked so broken down and sad. The blonde was just looking to have a little fun in retaliation for Lisa spying on her. But now she's finding that ordering Lisa to strip in front of her was an incredible turn on. And Lisa should be flaunting her gorgeous body, not feeling ashamed and broken.

Chaeyoung: "Remember how I knew about your tattoo?"

Lisa looked over and nodded.

Chaeyoung: "There's a chance I may have spied on you, too. I stopped before you got naked, but...I may or may not have looked for longer than I'm proud of. By the way, you look really hot when doing pull ups in your underwear."

She watched as Lisa read the text and could swear she saw the corners of the brunette's mouth turn upwards. Lisa looked up at her with an adorable smirk.

Lisa: "You're not mad?"

Chaeyoung: "I was at first. Can I be both mad and kind of turned on?"

Lisa: "If that's what keeps me out of trouble and still in your good graces, then yes. I really am sorry. I swear I'm not usually like this."

Chaeyoung: "I'm not either. I just got carried away."

Lisa: "Me too. I'll still make it up to you."

Chaeyoung: "Oh I know you will. You're not done. You saw all of me. Now I want to see all of you."

Chaeyoung couldn't believe this side of her that was coming out. She was usually rather reserved when it came to sex, but for some reason, the sexy girl across the way brought it out of her. And she was starting to really like it. Just sending that text shot a jolt straight to her core. She brought her desk chair over to the window and sat down. She leaned back and put her feet up on the window sill as she texted.

Chaeyoung: "I want to see what's under that bra."

Lisa: "Are you serious? You really want me to do this?"

Chaeyoung panicked. Maybe she was pushing Lisa too far. Maybe the girl didn't want to be a part of her new found sexual prowess. She was about to type up a retraction when another text came in from the girl across the way.

Lisa: "Because honestly, I've been fantasizing about being naked in front of you since I first met you."

At that, Chaeyoung's feet dropped to the floor with a thud and she nearly fell out of her chair. She sat up straight, her eyes refusing to blink as she watched Lisa toying with the clasp on her bra.

She couldn't believe this was happening. She'd be lying if she said it wasn't one of her secret fantasies to have a gorgeous woman stripping for her at her command, but the fact that it was actually happening made it almost too much for her. She fumbled with her phone. Without enough time to text, she called Lisa's number before she went any further.

"Hello?"

"You don't have to do this," Chaeyoung practically yelled.

"Are you chickening out, Chaeyoung?" Her voice sounded deliciously flirtatious and Chaeyoung's brain may have overheated at that moment.

"I...uh...no. I just...you don't...it's okay. If you're not comfortable."

"Sounds like you're the one who's not comfortable."

Chaeyoung had to remind herself to breathe. "I'm...I just..."

"What happened to the girl who was demanding I take my clothes off?" Lisa's voice was too sultry for Chaeyoung to handle.

"I'm still here. I just...want to make sure you're okay."

Lisa chuckled. "I get it. You're sweet. And caring. But the dominant Chaeyoung was kind of hot."

Chaeyoung swallowed hard. Her eyes bore into Lisa's deep brown orbs as she felt a change come over her. Even her voice was huskier than it was before, surprising herself when she spoke.

"Okay then. As you were." And with that, Chaeyoung hung up and sat back down in her chair waiting for the show to start.

She tried to remain as cool and collected as possible, but her insides were about to burst. Her eyes were starting to water from not blinking, but she didn't want to miss any of this. Lisa unclasped the red bra and tauntingly removed the straps. It seemed to Chaeyoung like she was moving in slow motion to purposefully tease her. It was working. Once the bra was fully removed, Chaeyoung unconsciously crossed her legs, trying to relieve the pressure building up between them. The relief was short lived as she carefully studied the beauty of Lisa's breasts. She suddenly wished they weren't in separate rooms with two windows and twenty feet separating them.

Everything about the girl was perfect. Her arms, her abs, her flawless breasts. Her long, cascading hair flowing over her slightly-tanned skin. This was pretty much the most erotic moment she had ever experienced in her life and she wasn't even being touched. The fact that this girl, who was practically a stranger was revealing herself to her was simply incredible. And Chaeyoung considered herself very lucky. She also found herself wanting to know more about this girl. But that would have to wait. Because her body was in control here, not her mind. She could barely think straight at the moment. All she knew was that she wanted more.

Chaeyoung: "I think you know what to do next. Don't make me have to tell you."

Lisa read the text and put down her phone. She gave Chaeyoung a sly smile and pulled her underwear down her smooth, muscular legs. Chaeyoung was trying not to hyperventilate and tried to remain outwardly calm by leaning back in her chair. She bit her lower lip as she memorized the newly revealed flesh. As if on cue, Lisa turned around to show the blonde her ass and that's when Chaeyoung nearly lost it. She had to remind herself to breathe. She was quickly losing control of herself and the situation and once Lisa bent over, revealing more of her perfect ass to her, Chaeyoung was out of her chair and practically fogging up the window, trying to get a closer look. Cursed herself for not having opened the window earlier. If she did it now, she would just look desperate. She squeezed her thighs together and knew her underwear was completely ruined at this point.

Lisa looked over her shoulder at Chaeyoung. She then grabbed her phone and disappeared from the window.

"What the hell?" Chaeyoung tried to see where she was going when her phone beeped.

Lisa: "I think that's enough for now. You've had your fun."

Chaeyoung: "Are you kidding me? It was just getting good!"

Lisa: "I can tell you were enjoying it. I didn't want to overstimulate you."

Chaeyoung: "I'm really okay with that. Overstimulate me, please!"

There was no response.

Chaeyoung: "Lisa?"

Chaeyoung: "Lisa, where did you go?"

Shit. Her staring must have been too much for her. Chaeyoung was chastising herself when she saw the other girl appear in the window again. This time, she was dressed in a white button down dress shirt and some boy shorts. She was relieved Lisa came back, but a little bummed that the show was over.

Lisa: "I'm assuming you liked that?"

Chaeyoung: "Yes."

Lisa: "Perhaps we can do it again tomorrow?"

Chaeyoung was elated. She would do this every day for the rest of her life if Lisa let her.

Chaeyoung: "I think that's a solid plan."

Lisa: "Good. I think it'll be your turn to do as I say."

Chaeyoung: "What do you mean?"

Lisa: "Have a good day, Chaeyoung. I'll see you tomorrow."

___________________

As Lisa lay in bed trying to get some sleep, she found herself regretting ending their little game when she did. What was she thinking? Why didn't she just keep going? If she tried hard enough, there was a good chance she could have seduced Chaeyoung into coming over and maybe she wouldn't tossing and turning with her body on fire. After closing the curtains, Lisa was almost embarrassed by how quickly she started touching herself. And definitely embarrassed by how wet she was. And even more embarrassed by how fast she made herself come. But it wasn't enough. She knew it would probably never be enough and she knew exactly why. Chaeyoung. The beautiful blonde next door was what she needed to truly satisfy her. She had barely even touched the girl when they went running but it was enough to make her body react in ways it never had before. If Chaeyoung could make her feel that way by a simple grazing of their arms, then she could only imagine what her fingers could do. And she desperately wanted to know.

She slept off and on for twenty minutes at a time until finally 5:30am rolled around. She was up and out the door by 6 with the hot blonde waiting for her outside. They both stopped and stared for a moment and without exchanging a single word, they started their jog.

Ten minutes in, Lisa was impressed. The girl hadn't started wheezing yet and was able to keep a somewhat decent pace. On top of that, she really thought this would be weird - seeing her again after what transpired between them yesterday, but it was as if nothing really happened. She felt comfortable. And safe. And peaceful. She welcomed it and was thankful that Chaeyoung seemed to feel just as peaceful.

A half hour into their run, neither of them had said anything. They were simply enjoying each other's company. While Lisa appreciated the silence, she kind of wanted to know more about the girl who literally charmed the pants off of her.

"So, do you prefer home or New York more?"

Chaeyoung thought for a moment. "I'm starting to think of New York as more of my home now. So I'd have to say New York."

"Me too. Obviously since I've literally lived in this house for maybe three weeks."

"Where did you used to live?"

"Los Angeles. I moved to New York for college. Columbia has a great soccer team and I couldn't pass up the full ride."

"Full ride? Captain of the team? I'll have to come watch you play sometime and see if you're as good as you seem to think you are."

"Hey, they seem to think so, too."

Chaeyoung laughed, which then turned into a cough. Now it was Lisa's turn to laugh. She knew eventually Chaeyoung would slow down and have a hard time with the run.

"Take it easy there. We'll slow the pace a bit. Can't have you hacking up a lung when we're not even halfway done." Lisa kept about a foot in front of Chaeyoung, not wanting to risk checking her out for too long. "So, where is your favorite place to go in New York?"

"There's this movie theater off Houston and 6th Avenue. They show classic movies there. I try to go at least twice a month."

Lisa perked up. "Film Forum? I love that place! I went there back in April to see 'All About Eve.'"

"Oh, I wanted to go to that one, but I had midterms that week. That's so funny. Not many people have heard of that place."

"I guess you can say I'm cultured. Or pop-cultured." Lisa felt stupid for laughing at her own lame joke, but she didn't care. Her endorphins were kicking in from the run and she was feeling bold. "Maybe you and I can go catch a movie there when we go back in the fall. If you want."

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Chaeyoung nod. Neither said another word as they continued their run. By the end, Lisa could feel herself getting kind of nervous remember what they had agreed to yesterday. She wondered if Chaeyoung was still up for it or if she was just caught up in the moment.

They slowed to a stop between their houses and lingered for a moment. Lisa wasn't sure how to do this. Just say 'see you later' and hope to find Chaeyoung's window open later? Should they agree on a time? Should she not say anything at all? Why ruin this perfectly good run with her perfectly sinful thoughts?

"So...I'll see you later?" Chaeyoung was the one to break the silence.

Lisa gave her a shy smile. "Yeah."

They both stood there a little longer, neither wanting to really part ways. Lisa looked up from the ground to catch Chaeyoung's deep brown eyes. Somehow, they anchored her. Why was she so nervous? At school, she had no problems picking up girls. She had serious game, but when it came to Chaeyoung, she was a nervous wreck.

She took a deep breath and decided to go for it. She looked down at Chaeyoung's lips - the lips she had been thinking about for quite some time - and slowly leaned in. Chaeyoung wasn't pulling away, so that was a good sign. She was just about to reach her destination when at the last second, she chickened out and deviated to the right. She ended up giving Chaeyoung a chaste kiss on the cheek. Then, she did the only thing that made sense at that moment. She ran away into her house and closed the door.

Once the door was closed, she leaned up against it and wondered if it was medically possible to die of embarrassment. What the hell was that? A kiss on the cheek? She once got a girl into bed with her after twenty-three minutes of meeting. Here she had been full on naked in front of Chaeyoung and running with her in the mornings and she kisses her on the cheek when Chaeyoung clearly gave her the go-ahead for something more?

This was very disconcerting. She had to make up for it. She had to show Chaeyoung she had more game than this.

___________________

Chaeyoung was finishing up dinner with her mom. She was roped into doing the dishes since her mom had to run out the door to go to work.

"I'm pulling a double, so I'm not sure what time I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night."

"Good night, mom," Chaeyoung called out from the kitchen. She just finished putting the last of the dishes away when she pulled out her phone and lay on the living room couch.

"Well it's about time you called, bitch. You've been M.I.A. since you got home. What gives?"

"Sorry Jennie. I've just been a little...preoccupied."

"Well Hyeri's back in town and tomorrow, we're all hanging out. No excuses. Also, we're coming to your place. My parents hate how loud Hyeri gets and Hyeri's parents still haven't let me back in their house after the pool incident."

Chaeyoung laughed. "Ah yes, the infamous pool incident. I really don't blame them. It destroyed the foundation of their house."

"Hey, I'm still paying them back. Slowly. Anyway, tomorrow. We'll bring the pizza, you supply the beer. We have months worth of catching up to do."

Chaeyoung sunk deeper into the couch. "Yes. I still need to hear about Hyeri's new guy."

"And what makes you think I don't have a new guy?"

"Do you?"

"No, but that's by choice."

Chaeyoung was about to respond when a text came through on her phone.

Lisa: "I see your mom has left."

Chaeyoung: "You spying on HER, too?"

Lisa: "Just making sure we're not interrupted."

Chaeyoung nervously shifted her position on the couch. She tried to be as coy as possible.

Chaeyoung: "Interrupted from what?"

Lisa: "It's time, Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung's heart stopped beating in that moment. She could hear Jennie going on and on about something, but she had completely tuned her out by now.

Lisa: "Here I am in my bedroom all alone and I don't see you. I think you need to fix that. Soon."

Chaeyoung shot up. "Uh...Jennie, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow."

She hung up the phone and ran upstairs to her room. Who was she to keep a goddess like Lisa waiting?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 234 18
we are always striving for things forbidden, and coveting those denied us --- This is a conversion. All rights belong to original author.
344K 15.2K 57
Waking up next to someone after having a little too much to drink was no new, riveting story in this day and age. Waking up next to another girl, whe...
2.1K 143 23
I'm a monster. --- This book has triggering contents.
15.8K 1K 15
Rosie stared at me from across the aisle, all color draining from her face. She recognized me. I knew that for certain. Her light brown eyes remained...