Error!sans Oneshots

By Gl1tchedFe3l1ngs

This just has a bunch or oneshots with error sans in them, mostly with ships as well. rules are in the first... More

rules for requests
all badguys in a poly relationship
ds!errorxoriginal!badguys and vice versa
error x fresh (floof)
all bad guys together pt 2 (FLUFF)
all bad guys together pt 3 (FLUFF)
error x nightmare (FLUFF)
error x nightmare x reaper (FLUFF)
error x reaper
NOT A CHAPTER
not a chapter but still-
error x lust (fluff and smut)
all badguys together part 4
a/n
error x nightmare (SMUT)
all the badguys together 5, (ANGST AND FLOOF)
A/N
error x male!reader (angst)
all badguys together 5 1/2
error x ? (fresh vs nightmare vs reaper)
GUYS IM BACK
//Who are you?// UT paps x error
//Error but he's a dad🤤//
//silky splatters of a new hobby!//
//Errored love// Error x Lust
Error harem🛐
Error breaks the 4th wall
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY
vote 😶
Error the multi-tuber
2nd account
//A change in Fate//
//Heart shaped buttons//
Question!
update
//Someone that cares//
//short harem//
//Dreams are only that, DRÊÂM$//
//silky splatters of a new hobby 2//
//lime🙄🤜//
//anotha one (lime)//
//mini-shot//
//Dummys being dumb//
//cliche yandere but with a twist//
//A MAID DRESS?!//
//red paint,, or maybe its blood..//
//Goopy strings//
//More shorts!//
//Touch starved...// ANGST
//All badguys poly 6!!//
//Its over... Isnt it...?// ANGST
//Its over...isnt it? PART 2//
//Anti-Hero//
A/N
//Racers, errorlust//
//Error breaks the 4th wall again//
//more shorts becuz yea🌝//
//Dating Error//
//Shorts,Ideas and headcanons//
Reasons why error is best
political chat :/
//Heart shaped buttons 2//
//Racers 2! The date//
Crying (NOT A CHAPTER)
//Favorite child// MamaError
//What do those tongues do?~// Errorlust
//Do you really love me?// ErrorFresh.
//Error the multi-tuber 2//
//Errors favorite pet// bad sans poly
update NOT A CHAPTER
//Error fucking dies//
//Hes hurt..// UT!Paps x Error

//Cliche right..?//

1.5K 65 76
By Gl1tchedFe3l1ngs

Classic enemies to lovers story between our lovely destroyer error and his arch enemies!
(yes more then one)

The star sanses!

Basically error x the star sans but the three of the star sanses hate each others guts but love error.
Came up with this plot from random notes i was taking!
-----------------------
<Errors POV>
I was walking towards a monster that had ran from me, it had seen me killing off its friend and now it was the only one left besides the sans and the human, it had been a genocide route, surprised the human left this one.
This was, of coarse an au, or how i say, a copy, an error, a mistake if you will.
It was a stupid copy of under!lust.

God ink, why another one of these aus?

I killed off the monster in a single swipe of my hand and walked on towards the hall where the human and the sans should be fighting.

Then of coarse,, i cant have one single second of peace.

"Error! Stop destroying the creators and my aus please! We can work this out if only you would listen!" Ink screamed out, man could this guy be annoying.

"Stop? Why would i stop? And work this out... Man ink, you are much dumber than ya look!" I laughed, i took out my strings readying for a battle that would end in one of us fleeing.

But instead i felt a pain in the back of my skull.
I turn around to see blueberry holding a pan, it was indented and looked like he hit me over the head with it.
(Errors iron skull coming in clutch)

Then another blow was felt when all of a sudden it all went dark...

And i couldn't see.

I was trapped in my own mind for now. It was like a dream but worse. God Damnit, this only means one thing.

I got knocked out somehow, and by my enemies out of all people!

I cant do anything right can i.
Soon enough i feel myself waking up but when trying to get up i felt magic restraints that acted like chains holding me down on my ankles, arms and neck.

Damn, i mean, i know this never works on me, but what if...
No, they wouldn't believe me.
But,,
What if i told them why i destroyed...?
Would it change their mind or would they think im joshing them? Should i stay or portal out.

Plus, if they really think magic restraints can hold me down, they might just think anything that i spout from my mouth is a lie.

Hmm...

<stay?> ❤ <leave>

❤<stay?><leave>

<stay?><leave>❤

❤<$tây?¿><leave>

💟<$tâŷ!¡><leave>

<you chose to stay :)>
I opened my eyes to see a white padded cell, i was sitting down with my back leaning on a wall. the hell? It looked like an asylum room. Did they really think i was that crazy as to hurt myself while being here? Well, at least its not a concrete room with a dull looking bed and sad lighting like the author was originally gonna give me-

"Stfu error" i heard the authors voice and decided to stop breaking the forth wall for once.

I heard footsteps coming and saw that the door was also padded, how could i even walk over there to attack the door if i was chained up? Their thought process wasn't very smart.
(Duh they're the star sanses😥)
I saw a boney pure white hand open up the door as the figure walked in. It was blue, and he was holding a tray of assorted fruits and vegetables.

"Heya error! Its time for you to eat! And don't try anything funny, there are cameras everywhere in this room." Blue set the trey by me as he quickly unlocked the chains restraining my hands so i could eat peacefully.

I looked up at him with a dull look.

"What do i do with this?" I asked pointing at the trey.

"Uhhhhh eat them..?" Blue replied as he took a step back with a confused look on his face.

"I don't eat."

".....what..?"

Blue looked so confused, he just stared at me like i was crazy.

"I haven't eaten in century's, i have no need to consume food." i raised a bone brow at why blue was overreacting.

"Well, try it! You might like it!" Blue stated happily, striking a pose.

"Ugh, fine." I shoved a piece of fruit in my mouth, it was red and triangular shaped, it had lots of small holes in its skin, its juices ran down my throat and my 5 tongues worked the whole thing down.

"U-uhhh, error your not supposed to eat the stem..." Wait,,

"Whats a stem?"
-------------
<3rd POV>

Blue was astonished. The destroyer of worlds, had no idea what a stem was...?

"Well, a stems the green part of the strawberry you just ate!" Error ate another strawberry, this time using no hands, just 2 of his tongues as he lifted the trey up to his face.
He ate the whole trey of fruits and veggies in seconds.

"U-uhhhhh,,,," blue fell to the floor.

"Huh, he fainted. Haha, couldn't be me." Error looked towards a camera.

"Bring me more of those 'strawberries' or swap gets it!" Error demanded, he pulled blue into his strings and pulled him close.
This woke blue.

<blues POV>
W-what?! The magnificent sans was being held in the destroyers lap! His strings around my neck and his left arm around my waist, his hot breath hit my face as i flushed a bright blue.

I heard shuffling from behind the door as dream burst through the door.

"Error! Unhand blue!!" Error scowled as his grip tightened on me. I turned my head towards dream as i flushed more, me turning my head caused errors breath to hit my neck, it felt weird. I squirmed trying to get away but he pulled me closer.

"Bring me the strawberries and no one gets hurt." Me and dream were dumbfounded.
All of this for some strawberries?!
The destroyer was definitely something else!
--------------------
<Errors POV>
I held the swap sans close as dream retreated. He better be getting me those strawberries or else i wont hesitate to kill off this sans, whether hes an original or not.
Dream came back with a try of strawberries, he set it next to me as i slowly released blue.
He stood up and held his neck, his face oddly flushed a bright teal. Huh, never knew skeletons could do that.
Dream and the swap sans left and locked the door as i finished up my strawberries. They were good! And thankfully blue and dream forgot to put back on my restraints for my hands. I sat there enjoying the peace as i searched the rest of my mouth for more taste of the strawberries.

They tasted sweet and juicy and to be completely honest i wanted more.

I sat there in the padded room until i heard more footsteps,

Then the door slammed open and the one and only ink marched into the room looking agitated as hell.

"Error!!! How dare you attack blue!" Anger laced his voice as his eye-lights flickered between red blurs and yellow exclamation points.

"Listen squid i didn't attack him, i only held him hostage-"

"Your the one being held hostage!" Of coarse, ink interrupting my every word.

"I know, i only held him hostage for-"

"For freedom?! Well sucks for you because your stuck here forever!" Ok, i doubt that, but seriously? Interrupting me again?

"For 404's sake, i held him hostage for the strawberries!" Inks face fell to a dull one, as his eyes both turned to purple question marks.

"For,,, strawberries?-"

"Yes, and i want more." This was the perfect plan! I cut him off since he has no stupid paintbrush, i used my strings to wrap him up since he had no soul and pulled him over to me.

"Wha- error! Unhand me now-" i wrapped strings around his mouth.

"You should learn to keep your mouth shut inky." I smirked, i held ink sideway on my lap, holding his head and legs as his back grew tense on my lap.
One eye-light was red but the other was,,,

Wtf is that shape?-

(Its a heart lol)

Oh ok thanks author.

(No problem)

So one was a red x and one was a light pink heart. Strange, i've never seen his eye-lights like that before.
I leaned closer to get a better look. Our faces were inches apart as i studied his eye-light. A rainbow flush of colors slowly smeared onto his face as his breathing quickened.
I backed away from his face and looked up when the door opened again.

"Error! Stop wrapping our members up!" It was blue, dream was right behind him.

"Than get me more strawberries." I blandly looked up at blue as i could feel ink relax from dream and blues presence.

"Dream, go get 2 treys of strawberries, or else ink may be in trouble." Dream wasted no time to go and get what i wanted. I knew ink would try yelling at me after this, but whatever. I can just ignore him like i do to the voices.

.....
Speaking of the voices.
.....
Where are they..?
------------------------
<inks POV>
Errors face was so close to mine! I strangely felt a feeling of disappointment wash over me when he stopped paying attention to me.
Why was i disappointed? I don't know.
But anyways, error held me a bit tighter and closer to him which strangely again, make me blush. Huh, i don't remember drinking my pink paint this morning, maybe i just forgot. I seem to do that a lot.
----------------
<Errors POV>
Ink got warmer, strange. I pulled him away from me. My fear of touch kicking in a bit. It felt uncomfortable but his warmth calmed me. I leaned back on the padded wall. I sat ink next to me to the left, he sat there staring at me with question marks in his eyes.
When dream came back with my strawberry treys, i grabbed the treys with my strings and slowly lifted inks fat ass over towards them, while scarfing down strawberries i managed out,

"Ink,,,,*om* your,,,,*nom* fat." I could hear ink huffing as he stood there ready to put my magic resisting cuffs back on after im done eating, (which of coarse don't work on me, that's how dumb he is) and right as im done eating, i wipe my hands on my black shorts and lick the treys clean. Those strawberries are great! Not as great as chocolate though.

(Wait until he figures out you can put chocolate on strawberries)

You can what?

(Stfu stop breaking the forth wall)

Fine jeez.

But anyways, ink put the cuffs on and decided to walk off with blue and dream. Probably to go watch me through the cameras. Blue picked up the treys on the way out.

Now what do i do? Its kinda boring now im alone. Maybe i can blow something up.

(And thats exactly what he did)
--------------------------------------
"ERROR! HOW DID YOU BLOW THIS ALL UP WITH MAGIC PROOF CUFFS!?" ink screamed at me as dream blue were shocked at all the damage i had caused to their base in just a matter of seconds.

"Eh, i was bored" i answered, it really was boring with them leaving me alone with me thoughts. It honestly would've been better, with the voices to keep me company. Even if all they did was scream insults, i could still insult them back.

(Your mom fat🙄🤜)
-----------------
Now im back in an even more reinforced room. Cuffs chaining me to to the floor with the same padded room but a bullet proof glass window so whenever they walk by they see what im doing. Lust always told me about flustering people and how it weakens them, maybe i could try flustering them so their weak and then i can leave after i have my fun! It'll be fun to, it just might fill the empty hole in my soul that's for now empty with boredom.
Blue came in to hand feed me strawberries.
I tried to remember ways to fluster someone. Lust gave me examples but i never actually tried them on him or anything. I mostly just hung out with him because he promised me chocolate if i cured his boredom, which also cured mine.
When blue entered past the two doors, yes two. Because their afraid i'll escape again.
I stuck two of my tongues out at him. I crossed my legs and set my hands in my lap. He looked away.
----------------
<Swaps POV>
What the hell! Error, the destroyer of all people was sticking his tongues out at me?? Weirdest day of my life...
I turned back and sat next to him to feed him the strawberries that he loves so much.
He used his tongues to lick them off my hands. His slimy tongues touched my fingers and it felt weird.
Then he bit me!
"Owwww! That hurt you little!-" error chuckled as he swallowed the strawberries. And of coarse wrapped me up in strings again. He made me dance like a puppet for gods sake!
---
<Errors POV>
I made blue dance like a doll as i chuckled. He looked agrivated. Never seen him this worked up. It was hilarious.

Then i got hit with, a taser??
It shocked me at first but the vibrations from the electric volts soothed me. I let blue go.

"We'll be using this shocking treatment until you learn your lesson!" Inks voice echoed throughout the room from the speakers on the walls connected to the cameras.

"Yeah yeah sure, just turn it up a bit more, maybe move to the right a little," my high pain tolerance really came in handy for this one.

"I- what?- wait hold on- your enjoying it?!" I just nodded as blue scrambled out of the room. I chuckled a bit as he tried turning it up to the highest level. I felt a small sting but it was mostly like one of those vibrating chairs that nightmare has for calming himself down whenever he gets aggravated beyond repair.

I yawned as i slowly slipped through the cracks of my mental stability and fell straight to sleep.
---
<3rd POV>
Ink revved up the security as he and the other two members of the star sanses got ready for bed. They shut off the lights as they all said their goodbyes, heading to their rooms like their casual everyday schedule.

"Goodnight guyysss!" Dream and ink heard blue whisper through the vents. All of the vents in their base were connected, so if they wanted they could talk through them.
"Gooodddniiighttt" dream whispered tiredly as ink chuckled. They all drifted off to sleep pretty quickly.

And then blue was woken up to the sound of breathing next to him.
He slowly opened his eyes and he gently opened his clenched fists as he rolled over on his right side. And there staring back at him were two mismatched eyes. One started with blue in the middle amd yellow surrounding, while the other was pure yellow. The breathing of the unknown other was ragged and hit him like stones being thrown at him from a 10 story building.

"I- uh- huh- m-mm?" Blue couldn't pull any words from his mind as he continued making confused grumbles and mumbles come from the back of his throat. The eyes shrunk as if the person was a cat and they disappeared.
Blue lied down on his back staring at the ceiling. Scared out of his mind.

"Blue"

Ok that was it.

"AHHHHH RANDOM VOICE IN MY ROOM AHH-" blue felt a warm hand over his mouth. He looked over at where the hand could've originated from amd was face to face with the destroyer.

"You have any more strawberries?"

Oh dear, here they go again...
---
It was currently 3 in the morning and the kitchen light was a blaring spark of white for blue, but error adjusted quickly. Blue showed error to the fridge full of other foods but when error found the strawberries he nearly threw blue aside and dug them all out like a rabid dog digging into a rabbits burrow, desperately trying to get something to eat.
Blue stumbled back as error ate most of the strawberries before shoving the rest in his torn pocket.
Error gave a wave and decided to walk away,

"Wa-wait error!-" error turned around and eyed blue.
"-how did you escape containment again? And why arent you attacking us? And why arent you gone by now?" Error mentally groaned from all the questions,

"One, your containment sucks. Two, im to tired to attack right now. Three, im bored and I've decided that the anti-void has nothing as exciting as tormenting you three." Error chuckled as he walked off again.
---
(Perhaps a part two could be good if i remember 🙄🤚)
-2862 words-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 229 24
May contain lemons! I will put a warning before any lemons or smut! This will contain Sanscest, xReaders, and many other ships and random sht! Cover...
23.6K 946 43
Y know The tittle Just a bunch of err0r one-shots and stories because I can They're mostly stories but something that'll happen once so I guess just...
85.1K 2.3K 48
**Recommendations Have Been Closed** You can ask for any ship, as long as Dream is bottom. You can ask for angst, fluff, or anything about Dream real...
5K 148 32
Trying to make this a bit more professional seeing as it's actually getting attention. This is just a collection of different ideas/stories/character...