Iris; Na Jaemin Fanfic

By cuty-minmin

NCT; Mafia AU "Irises have a lot of meanings. They can represent faith, hope, courage, wisdom and admiratio... More

Prologue
Chapter ;1
Chapter ;2
Chapter ;3
Chapter ;5
Chapter ;6
Epilogue

Chapter ;4

142 1 1
By cuty-minmin

Genre: fluff/angst?

Warning: swearing/cursing/ Mention of guns, drugs, sexual slavery, blood//Kissing

CHAPTER'S PLAYLIST; Bruno Mars; Grenade // 5SOS; Youngblood // Ateez; INCEPTION // Seventeen; Check in // DAY6; Zombie // The boyz; Stealer // Little Mix; Is Your Love Enough?

Word count:2.9K

Yujin was unsure when Jaemin told her that the two of them needed to stay here until everyone back home decide what they were planning to do with her, but after all she didn't want to see anyone back there. She got out of the bathroom after changing into the clothes Jaemin bought for them, looking up at the clock and sighed.

10:00AM 

She shifted her gaze to the entrance, where she saw Jaemin, who finally come in with breakfast for the two of them. "Renjun called. " Yujin didn't say anything only getting the food out of the bags and Jaemin knew that she wasn't going to ask. "They're all debating whether or not you should stay."

"Isn't that stupid tho? I could give away your information if they let me go."

"First you don't know much, second normally when someone betrays us we either lock them up or kill th-"

"I didn't fucking betray you." Jaemin stuffed a piece of pancake in the girl's mouth shutting her up.

"But Misook doesn't want anyone to touch you, so you're safe."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Yujin silently ate with Jaemin until the shop's door opened. "Good morning, how can I hel-" Yujin was taken back when she realized who was standing in front of her.

"Well good morning to you too. I need to talk to my sister because yesterday she hung up the call on me and didn't answer the whole night." Hongjoong gave his sister a teasing grin, but sighed when he noticed her frown. Her gaze was drawn to the two guys behind him, Seonghwa and Yunho who smiled at her, but again she ignored them. Hongjoong looked at the guy beside Yujin and walked over to him smirking. "Na Jaemin, of course you know me. I don't need to introduce myself." Hongjoong started by extending his hand for Jaemin to take, but he didn't move a muscle.  

"Oh come on, we're friends after all. Didn't they tell you about our deal yesterday? Or where you busy with my little sister." Jaemin glanced at Yujin and noticed her discomfort. Jaemin took Hongjoong's hand in his, noticing the firm hold he had on it as well as the glares from both Seonghwa and Yunho.

"What are you doing here, Hongjoong. I said we can't meet up." Yujin eventually spoke up, and her brother looked at her.

"I also said that we must talk, but not over the phone. We both have a lot to say to each other, but privately." Hongjoong glanced at Jaemin, before turning to his little sister.

"I'm sure you'll let Yunho and Seonghwa stay, so Jaemin will as well." She started

"Stay outsid-" Hongjoong turned to the two boys but was cut off by the girl.

"Jaemin is going to stay." She repeated and Hongjoong let out a breathe, before smiling at his sister, nodding his head. Yujin returned to her place beside Jaemin after the three men sat down. 

"So what are you doing with them?" Yujin turned to Jaemin and he softly nodded at her.

"I'm one of them." Hongjoong let out a chuckle, turning to the two men beside him. 

"Yujin, do you know what they do?" Seonghwa asked, looking at the girl who rolled her eyes in his direction

"I do, Seonghwa. The question here is what do you guys do? For how long were you keeping this away from me?" Yujin shifted her gaze between the three guys and they exchanged glances

"Dad runs KQ. We're all work for him. I have been trained every since I was a kid, and that's how I met the boys." 

"Of course I should've known that the Kim Gyu-Uk is a mafia leader, but you? The three of you? What about the others? I heard San with you yesterday." Hongjoong nodded and Yujin sighed.

"We all are part of KQ." Yunho confirmed, and the girl's gaze fell on him for a little longer, before turning to her brother once again.

"You're not allowed to be with them."

"And you think that you're in the position to tell me what to do? Hongj-" Yujin was cut off, when Jaemin's phone rang. He looked down at it before glancing at the girl.

"Jeno." He mumbled to her, hesitating for a second, before getting up. "Will you be okay?" He asked and before she could nod, Yunho butted in.

"Of course she'll be okay, with us." Both him and Jaemin stared at each other for a few seconds, before Jaemin turned to the girl once again.

"I'll be back." She nodded and watched him exit the shop.

"Yujin, listen to me. You don't know what you're getting yourself into-"

"I'm not a child, Hongjoong. I know what I'm doing, why are you mad? After all I should be the one mad at you. You kept this a secret from me, all of you kept it a secret-"

"We were trying to protect you-" Yunho got up from his place and walked over to the girl, standing in front of her, attempting to take her hand, but she pulled her hand away from him.

"Protect me my ass, Yunho."  Yunho towered over Yujin, the two of them glaring at each other. "They are being more than nice to me- Well, not all of them, but you get what I mean. Joong listen I understand that the two of you don't trust each other, but I trust them okay? You have to understand that I'm part of them now, and I trust them way more than I would ever trust Kim Gyu-Uk."

"Dad wanted to talk to you actua-"

"Does he know?"  

"He doesn't, but he said he wanted to see you a week ago, and I was waiting for the deal to end so I could call you." Hongjoong had moved beside Yunho who was still in front of Yujin.

"Oh, He suddenly remembered that he has a daughter? Joong, lets not talk about this. I'm staying with NCT whether you like it or not. Tell your father I'm busy." Jaemin joined them once again, looking between them. "You can leave, Hongjoong. We have nothing to talk about anymore."

"Yuj-"

"I guess you heard her." Jaemin stood between Yunho and Yujin, cutting him off.

"Jaemin, do me a favor and inform your leader that if you're planning to use my sister in any way, we won't hesitate to cancel whatever deal we have now." Hongjoong faked a smile at Jaemin, putting a hand on his shoulder. Jaemin chuckled, looking down at Hongjoong's hand, before looking at him.

"He'll be glad to hear this." 

"This isn't the end of it, Yu." Hongjoong smiled once again at his sister, before following Yunho and Seonghwa out of the shop.

"The food is probably cold." Jaemin said as soon as they were alone, sitting back down on his chair.

"What?" Yujin shifted her gaze to look at him confused, expecting a different reaction.

"The food is cold, fuck that. Do you have a microwave here or something?"

"Over th- Jaemin, is this all you're going to say?" Yujin crossed her arms over her chest, looking at the guy. "What did Jeno say? I- What the heck, Jaemin?" She disgustedly looked at him, and he sighed. 

"He sounded tired tho, he went to the bathroom over 4 times tod-"

"Jaemin, I don't fucking care about Jeno's diarrhea. Me, what did he say about me?"

"He thinks you're nice actu-" Yujin held the plastic knife in front of Jaemin's face, causing him to back away quickly, letting out a laugh. "Fine, chill out and eat so we can go back home."

"What home?"

"The NEO house?" Jaemin gave her a 'duh' look and she stared at him for a few seconds. "They still want you with us. Well, Yuta and Doyoung are planning your death, but other than that you're welcomed back." 

Yujin squealed, throwing her arms around Jaemin's neck hugging him. He laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I thought you hated everyone back there." He asked jokingly. 

"Not everyone, plus I was just arguing with my brother over the fact that I'm a NEO or whatever that would've been embarrassing."

"So you're taking this as a challenge now?" Jaemin asked, pulling away from the girl with her arms still around his neck and his around her waist.

"I think yes."

"I thought you and your brother were on good terms." Yujin sat back down and continued eating the food in front of her.

"We are, but the fact that he was keeping something this big from me is the issue."

"Yujin, its not considered normal to go to a family member and be like 'Hey what's up, I'm a mafia member' Specially with the fact that people only think of us as bad people. I don't think he wanted to lie to you." The girl only sighed, listening to Jaemin. "What about you and Yunho tho?" Yujin froze in her place, and awkward silence filled the room. 

Jaemin turned to face her with a knowing chuckle, but she just shook her head."It was a long time ago," Yujin said, munching on her sandwich while avoiding Jaemin. 

"Were you two together?" Jaemin turned away from his food to look at the girl.

"Well, yeah I guess," 

"You guess?" Jaemin didn't want to be noise , but he was desperate to find out.

"We- we were messing around with each other, I don't even know what to call it, maybe friends with benefits, with feelings? I mean we both had feelings for each other and we just never made it official, until that one day I saw him with someone else and he started to distance himself from me and we stopped talking for a long time, but we met every once in awhile whenever my brother visited me. Its complected." 

"Well do you still have feelings for him?" Jaemin hesitatingly asked, turning away from the girl, looking at his phone. "Its clear that he still has feelings for you." 

"I don't." Jaemin put his phone down, turning to look at the girl who was keeping her gaze on the food in front of her, before looking at Jaemin, locking gazes with him. "I don't have feelings for him anymore."

II

"Take a picture, it will last longer." Doyoung rolled his eyes as the girl faked a smile at him.

"I'm going to kill you." Doyoung got up and left the room, causing Jaemin to let out a chuckle looking at Yujin beside him.

"What's wrong with him?" Yujin scoffed, before snatching the gun between Jaemin's fingers.

"Be careful its a loaded-" Before Jaemin could continue his sentence a loud noise startled everyone in the room, turning their attention to the broken table. "-gun"

"Yujin, Taeyong wants to see you." Ten entered the room, causing the girl to groan and get up to follow him out the door. She slowly followed him until she reached the room, pushing him aside, entering before him, startling Taeyong.

"Listen, I didn't know it was a loaded gun okay? How would I-"

"What loaded gun?" Taeyong gave the girl a puzzled look, as she entered the room with Ten following her.

"You didn't bring me here to talk about the gun accident?" Yujin was now awkwardly staring at Taeyong.

"What the fuck did you-"

"Yeah, let's forget about that now. How have you been?" Taeyong rolled his eyes at the girl, before turning to look at Johnny who smiled at her and started.

"Since we accepted you to stay with us, we need to get as much information from you as we can. We're not that nice after all."

"What information?"

"The Kim Hongjoong is your brother, one of our biggest enemies, not only that but also you're the daughter of Kim Geun also who happened to be Kim Gyu-Uk; KQ's founder and the famous businessman." Taeil stated.

"Funny of you to assume that I know any thing about the two of them." Yujin started. "I thought my father was just a businessman not a fucking mafia leader, and all I knew about my brother was that he helped him, nothing more, nothing less."

"The thing is your brother actually goes by Kim Hong-Gi and not Hongjoong." Renjun said, looking at the laptop in front of him and the girl simply nodded.

"Hong-Gi is his birth name, but he legally changed it to Hongjoong. The media doesn't know tho, but he was always Hongjoong for me, same goes with my father, I never knew that he goes by Kim Geun."

"Are you aware that we'll be using you to get what we want from them?" Taeyong stated.

"But Misook told me that all you wanted with peace, and from what I understood you got that. What do you want from them now?"

"Your father is causing us-"

"Can you stop referring to him as my father?" Yujin angrily cut Taeyong off. The guy only sighed, nodding his head at her before Johnny took the lead and started.

"With the latest alliance he's planning with the Japanese mafia, he's giving us a lot of problems. According to Yuta's sources, your f- I mean Kim Geun is trying to take over with the help of the Japanese mafia, and he'll not only end us and wreck everything we have been working on, but he'll also increase illegal immigration-"

"Wait, wait. Illegal immigration?" Yujin was now staring at Johnny, looking between him and Renjun who was beside her. "Hongjoong isn't the kind of guy who does anything like that."

"Just to remind you only a few hours ago you thought your brother was a normal guy working with his businessman father." The girl froze in her place, still struggling to believe that they most likely were talking about a totally different Hongjoong.

"Yujin, KQ helps in illegal immigration, drug dealing, and gunrunning, as well as sexual slav-"

"No, no, stop! You're probably referring to someone else.My brother won't hurt a fl-"

"It's not just your brother, Yujin, but his 'friends' as well; do you realise they're the ones who run your father's business?" Taeyong knew it was wrong to be so direct and honest with the girl, completely changing everything she knew about her brother and family.

"I-"

"I know it's almost impossible for you to believe all of this, however Yujin. Not only do we need your help, but we also need you to put an end to KQ for good."

III

Jaemin struggled to stop the girl or block her punches, but it seemed almost like she was in her own world. He continued to block any punch, almost feeling like he was her own punching bag, sighing as he blocked another punch, before he saw something red streaming down her nose.

"Yujin, no stop." He took his gloves off and immediately removed hers, gripping her shoulders and forcing her to look at him.

"You're bleeding." He sat the girl down, ignoring her protests. Before returning to her, he dashed to his bag, grabbed a towel, and wet it. He pinched her nose tightly, causing her to groan and leaning her forward.

"Breathe from your mouth," He said firmly. A few minutes later, when he was sure the blood stopped, he helped the girl sit back normally, tossing the towel into his bag. "What are you trying to do?" He sighed, but received no response from her. He knelt in front of the girl, both hands on her knees, and locked gazes with her. "I understand that you're angry right now, but you're not helping yourself by acting like that. You've been fooled, and I understand how you feel, but listen to me, you're here for a reason; this isn't a coincidence, Yujin; you're meant to be here, to stop KQ and put an end to what your father is trying to do, to know who your brother really is, and to take revenge for your mother, and also maybe, just maybe for me to meet you,"

"Why are you making this about you now?" Yujin couldn't help but smile as she looked down at Jaemin, who had risen slightly and was now face to face with her.

"I'm glad you helped Misook that day." Jaemin leaned forward, his nose brushing against the girl's. "To be honest, you looked really hot that night."

"Are you flirting with me?" Yujin had no idea what she was doing or saying, and neither did Jaemin, but the two of them were enjoying it.

"Maybe," Jaemin stood up and pulled the girl up with him, causing her to look at him confused, he held her waist and sat down on the chair she was already sitting on, bringing her with him. Yujin straddled Jaemin's lap, putting her palms on his shoulders. Jaemin leaned closer to her face once again and she leaned back this time.

"Jeno would be here any minutes." Yujin said, her breathe on Jaemin's mouth.

"Better make it quick then," The guy crashed his lips against hers. Yujin grasped the sides of his face, moaning against his mouth, letting him take control over her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 6.9K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...
27.9K 577 35
|| MAFIA AU || ⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINS ⚠️ || LANGUAGE, SUICIDE, DEATH, KILLING, RAPE ||
11K 272 51
○ MAFIA / GANG AU ○ "My kiss. If you hate it so much then give it back" TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ○ mental health issues ○ depression
758 85 26
Iris Lim, trying to find her way back home after years of longing and feeling lost. For 5 years, she tried so hard to endure life, to still believe s...