MaNan-Instagram!♡

By humeshaforever_

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan gang on Instagram! IMAGINE the fun and the chaos!!!!✨ PSA : can't find the time to even op... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Chats❤️
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
Staircase!!!💛
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
💌
49
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58
💌
59.
60.
61.
💌
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
💌
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
99.
100.
101.
💌
102.
103.
💌
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
💌
111.
112.
113.
114.
💌
115.
116.

98.

3.9K 445 296
By humeshaforever_

BFFs Vogue on Voooooot Uncleee!!!
Ft. #MaNan💕

Neha Dhupia: Host!

🤍

"Welcome on BFFs vogue everyone,
Today we've with the Heartthrob of the nation- the rockstar who has all the girls so gaga over him but his heart only beats for one girl- The one and only Manik Malhotraaaaa" Neha introduced Manik and he entered.

"Thank you for such a sweet introduction and special thank you for adding the last line" Manik entered laughing.

"Hi Manik we've some quick questions for you before we introduce your BFF" Neha said.

"Okayy,Shoottt" Manik replied.

"Who takes longer to get ready?! You or your BFF which is your wife ofcourse" Neha asked.

"Umm,we both get ready pretty much in time but because she usually has more things to put on compared to me- so her. But otherwise even she doesn't take much long" Manik answered.

"Okay,safe answer" Neha said and laughed.

"Yeh tumlog ki trp ke liye apne ghar mein thodi ladaiyan lagvau mein, ofcourse safe answer." Manik Malhotra and not giving it back? Not possible.

Neha laughed.

"Is it annoying if she takes too long to get ready?!" Neha added.

"No, she's actually a time freak and very punctual. So she usually is ready on time" Manik said.

"Safe answer again" Both said together and laughed.

"Other than you,who do you think are relationship goals?!" Neha asked.

"Uhm,other than us? (Neha says yes)
Cabir and Navya. They're very adorable together though I never say this to them" Manik says and laughs.

"#Cavya" Neha added.

"Oh there's a # for them already? Wow" Manik said.

"Who's your man crush?!" Neha asks.

"Hritik Roshan. That man just doesn't get old dude, plus his smooth dance moves. Damn" Manik said, fanboying over RR.

"Have you met him?!" Neha asked.

"Yes. He's very sweet. But we could only meet for like 2 minutes because it was an award show and I had to leave,my wife had gotten sick---"

"Oh THAT award show which you left mid wayyy. The fact that you did leave early made quite a stir because you were winning an award and you left without it" Neha completed the story and ended up laughing.

"Everything that I do makes a stir what to do! (Laughs) it was actually because Nandini had gotten high fever and cold. No award is important than that come on" Manik said truthfully.

"Aww,so on that note- let's call up in the house : your bff and our sweetheart,the very adorable Nandini Murthy Malhotra" Neha said.

"Thank you Neha" Nandini said smiling and Manik side hugged her.

"Hiii" He said.
"Hii Mr.Malhotra, long time no seee" She said.

"Long time?" Neha asked, laughing.

"I actually haven't gone home since yesterday morning. I had many shoots and recordings so had to spend the night on set and then we had to come in the afternoon so" Manik said,kissing side of Nandini's head before parting away from her.

"Ya. It's been over 30 hours that I saw him" Nandini said and laughed.

"Okay,so before we go and take our seats let me ask you Nandini. Who's your man crush?!" Neha asked as they all walked towards the couch.

"Can I say my husband's name?!" Nandini asked, smiling.

"Your husband is crush worthy, actually" Manik said and laughed.

"That's true. My husband is my man crush" Nandini said patting Manik's shoulder as they sat down.

"Anybody apart from your hubby dearest because on this couch,no safe answers allowed" Neha said and laughed.

"Shahid kapoor,duh. Obviously" Nandini said.

"Ofcourse" Manik said making a face making NehaNan laugh.

"Okay, continuing our question answer round. Which song of yours do you think was crafted to perfection Manik?" Neha asked.

"I think Tu hai Jahan. I feel it is one my nicest works and ofcourse,my BFF was in it" Manik says.

"I agree. Tu hai jahan lyrics wise and singing wise is actually one of his best works but I'll always love humesha a little more because it's our first album together" Nandini says making a heart from her fingers,and laughs.

"A word you can't spell Nandini?!" Neha asks.

"Uhm,so manyyyy---"

"Her own professions name" Manik says and laughs earning a smack from her.

"You just have to bring this up everytime no" Nandini says laughing, embarrassed.

"Alot of things I can't pronounce,mainly the brands that this rich man wears" Nandini says pointing at Manik.

"Kuch bhi,she wears the same brands" Manik says elbowing her and she laughs.

"Go anywhere do anything fantasy? We'll go with Nandini first!" Neha asked.

"My fantasy would be to travel alone. Go on a world tour but solo" Nandini says.

"Not happening,lol" Manik says.

"Ofcourse,he wouldn't leave me for a minute forget for a world tour" Nandini says.

"Aww,very protective husband?" Neha asks.

"Have to be when wife is as clumsy and other things like a kid" Manik says and Nandini makes face.

"He always tells me that I hope apart from looks and brains our child doesn't imbibe any quality from you" Nandini says laughing.

"Yes,I can't handle two kids of the same kind" Maniks says.

"Which quality of Nandini should your child not imbibe?!" Neha asks.

"She has a very careless nature towards herself. Har chiz mein chalega type nature when it comes to herself,that my child shouldn't inbibe. Then her clumsy-ness. Her bad driving skills. Her direc--"

"Ek hi bolna hai" Nandini stops him in the middle smacking him to which the other two laugh.

"Same question for you Nandini. Which quality of Manik should your child not inbibe?!" Neha asks.

"Ummm,where do I start from! (Neha laughs and Manik controls his smile)
His temperament. His nonchalant attitude towards himself. His nature of burdening himself with all the responsibilities of the world--"

"Bus thik hai" Manik stops her too. "Karma" Nandini says and laughs.

"Manik tell us one thing we don't know about Nandini?!" Neha asks.

"Oh god." Nandini says and laughs.

"Has to be a good one? (Laughs as Nandini glares at him) She comes across as someone who's an introvert but she's actually not. Once you get to know her, she's an open book" He says.

"Okay,same question for you Nandini. Tell us something about Manik that wr don't know already" Neha asks.

"Umm,I think his interviews and everything has made people know everything but ya,he comes across as someone who's a rough and tough guy but he's actually an emotional, sensitive man. He just doesn't show it" Nandini says.

"Who says sorry first between you two?!" Neha asked another question.

"Ummm" MaNan said together and looked at each other and laughed.

"Depends on who's mistake it is. Sometimes if we're frustrated and we argue or something then we both forget it after a point and move on but otherwise it depends" Manik says.

"Ya,the best part about us is that we fight it out or argue it out. We never keep it inside our hearts and anger ourselves more and he's actually the one who turns soft immediately when I say sorry. He just wants me to realize my mistake and that's it,he doesn't want me to apologise" Nandini says keeping her hand on his.

"Aivayi thodi harr ladki ke dream boy hai yeh" Neha says and all three laughs.

"What was your last fight about?" Neha asks.

"Uhhhhh" both said again.

(We all know it. Hahaha)

"Let's not talk about it" Manik says laughing.

"Okay,oh by the way Nandini. Are you okay now? All well?" Neha asks.

"Yes,thank you. Everything's good" Nandini says smiling.

"Weren't you done with paparazzi Manik, during that time" Neha asks.

"I really was man,being constantly hounded by them was really taking a toll. Expected some humanity par koi nahi" Manik says smiling.

"I saw your pictures from that and I actually commented on their posts to stop papping at such time. You really were looking broken and disturbed" Neha says.

"I was. It was too difficult. Plus her health was too critical. To doctors aa rhe the and I would go receive them tab bhi there are cameras shoved in my face and all. Kya kare" Manik says.

"Okay topic change guys" Nandini says putting her hand on his folded knee.

"Last question before we go for a break,which musician do you think is overrated?!" Neha asks.

"Hein? No way I'm answering that" Manik says,wide eyed.

"Fattuuuu" Nandini says laughing.

"Give us a hint" Neha says.

"Does the name start from D?" Neha asks and laughs. MaNan were controlling their smiles.

"No. Nobody. I think we're all rated as much as we should be rated" Manik says.

"Plus,I don't think the D person is rated highly anyways to be honest" Nandini says.

Manik's eyes go wide. "Shut up" He says chuckling.

"Kyun shut up. Sab humare baarein mein kuch bhi bol-le hume chup kyun rehna hai" Nandin isays truthfully.

"Guys, please don't expect Nandini to forget the wrongs you've done to me. I might,she won't. It's like teasing a wounded lioness" Manik says pulling her closer.

"On that note,we take our first break"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1K 10
🖤 This FF starts after the Valentines Day All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself a...
576K 24.7K 61
Manik and nandani separate due to an accident, but this is not the end of their story, but a beginning of new journey! Experience love, betrayal and...
154K 7.4K 42
This is a Happy Ending wala story.Without big twists and turns or cheatings. #12 in Fanfiction (20.08.2016) #2 in Short Story (18.11.2016) first...
240K 11K 65
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...