💜Love Me Till The End 💜

By Snehashiiii

Jk:Y/n!!! Will you be my girlfriend??? Tears roll from y/n's eyes Y/n:I... I... Iv someone else jk.... More

..CHAPTER 1..
...CHAPTER 2...
.... CHAPTER 3....
.... CHAPTER 4....
.... CHAPTER 5....
..CHAPTER 7..
.. CHAPTER 8..
..CHAPTER 9..
...CHAPTER 10...
..CHAPTER 11..
..CHAPTER 12..
..... CHAPTER 13....
..CHAPTER 14..
.. CHAPTER 15..
.. CHAPTER 16..
.. CHAPTER 17..
.. CHAPTER 18..
.. CHAPTER 19..
.. CHAPTER 20..
.. CHAPTER 21..
.. CHAPTER 22..
.. CHAPTER 23..
.. CHAPTER 24..
.. CHAPTER 25..
..Chapter 26..
.. CHAPTER 27..
.. CHAPTER 28..
.. CHAPTER 29..
.. CHAPTER 30..
.. CHAPTER 31..
.. CHAPTER 32..
.. CHAPTER 33..
.. CHAPTER 34..
.. CHAPTER 35..
.. CHAPTER 36..
.. CHAPTER 37..
.. CHAPTER 38..
.. CHAPTER 39..

.. CHAPTER 6..

15 2 0
By Snehashiiii

I wake up and took a quick shower. Today students are gonna perform in front of bts as their welcome in our country. After that it will be lunch and end with a short fansign meeting.
I prepared myself and wear this...

You already informed bang pd that you will meet the members directly in the campus. So you left early. After reaching the there you go straight to the principal.
Y/N : Gud mrng sir.
Principal : Gud mrng y/n. All gud? When are they coming?
Y/N : Everything is fine sir. They'll be on time. I just came earlier for the final check out.
Principal : That's great. OK then see you later. (he left)
Annie :Y/N!!!! (ran towards you)
Y/N : Hey Annie calm down. What happened?
Annie : (breathing heavily) You know that girl, who was gonna perform the main part of today's event?
Y/N : Jessica right??
Annie : yeahhh that fucking bitch. She back off from singing y/n! She back offff..
Y/N : Whtttttt???? Are you kidding?
Annie :Noo am serious. She just send a message.
Y/N : wdh!! Call her quick.
Annie : She's not answering. dammit!!
Y/N : o goddd! How can she do this at the last moment. Keep trying Annie.

Afterwards you go straight to the dressing area where the participants were getting ready. They were looking fabulous. Girls were wearing gowns, skirts etc according to their performances.
Girl 1: Thankgod y/n you are finally here. How's am looking?
Y/N : so pretty. (with a smile)
Girl: ahh y/n! Help me in tying these strips.
Y/N : yeahh! Here.. you go.
                    ............................
Principal : (on call)Yes Mrs Bang?ok OK we are waiting. See you.
Principal : (Came in rush) Everybody listen carefully. They are arriving in 10 mints so, be ready gud luck. (noticed you in tension) Is everything OK y/n?
Y/N : yeahh, everything is ready sir.
Principal : Great! (left)
                 .................................
               AT THE ENTRANCE

Students assigned for their welcome by you were already at the gate. Everybody was really excited to see them. Then a line of cars caught everyone's attention. That was woooowwww.

First two cars were loaded with high security and next to them was of Bang pd. Security exit first from the car and one of them open Pd's gate. Everyone starts screaming as he came out of his big car. He was looking so handsome in blue tuxedo😍. He came toward the principal and  they both shake hands.
Principal :Welcome to the campus Mr. Bang.
Mr Bang : Thanks Mr Smith.
Meanwhile cars rested one by one and that seven wonders came in sight.
All were in black suits which really fit their skin tone. Screaming increased as they came near the entrance. They were bowing and waving continuously.

Student 1 : wowwww!!! They are so handsome😍😍. They are exactly the same as in real. O myyy gooood....
Student 2: Yeahhhhh! I just wanna marry them. Its like a dream...
Principal : Ahmmm(towards students)

Then the students welcomed them by greeting flowers. And pinned army batches on their coats. They seemed so happy. And starts moving ahead.
Jhope : woww! The decoration is so beautiful.
(already shown in arrangements part)
Principal : Thanku so much dear. All  the credit goes to y/n. She's the one who did it.
Jimin : Really?? Its just osm like her.
Tae: Exactly!! Its so amazing.
Jungkook was also wondering by the decorations and looking all around.
Bang pd: But where she is?
Principal : Actually she's busy with something you know backstage work.
Bang pd : oh OK ok.
Principal : Let's go ahead?.
All : yeah sure.
They all headed toward the big Hall which was beautifully designed by purple lights and round tables for audience. They took their seats.
Principal : ( on stage) Hello everyone, I gladly welcome you all on  this beautiful day and our precious guests... The world famous Korean boy band BTS. Whose presence is like a miracle by itself. Not wasting your time anymore I would like to invite Mr Bang Sihyuk on the stage and talk to our audience, plz Mr Bang.
(he stood with a bright smile and start walking, the hall filled with hooting and claps).
Mr Bang: Hello everyone. As you know me and my boys well. We are here today it's just  because of you army. Your love and support made BTS world famous. To you all I just wanna say that everybody has a talent we just have to find and use it in correct way,the success will be yours. Am really proud of my boys their hard work and the spirit, I.. I can't even express it in words. Am really proud of them. (looked in their direction and they all started laughing loudly) That's it, thanku so much everyone. (he left and took seat beside the principal)
Host: Thanku Mr Bang pd for your little convo. Now it's the time for the beautiful performances by the beautiful angles. So everyone take a deep breath and lost in the momentttttt..
By this performances started one by one and all were literally enjoying them a lot.

Host : So guys, the next performance is the one  you are desperately waiting for. I would like to call the most beautiful, very charming girl of  campus...... Miss.... Y/n!!!!!
Audience starts shouting but bts was like....

                      ... Flashback...
Annie : Y/N! She's not answering.
Y/N : what we'll do now Annie.
Annie looked around and her gaze stopped at you. She smirked.
Y/N : Whattt?
Annie : Let's go. (she grab your wrist and pull you toward dressing room)
Y/N : What are doing Annie. Stop it.
She took a beautiful dress from the stand where all the dresses were hanged.
Annie : Wear and go for it.
Y/N : Whatt?. Are u mad?
Annie : Y/N! You have to do this. I know you are best in music which you never show. You have seen Jessica during her rehearsals and you learned that all. Only you can do this girl. And most important it's for our camp's pride. You have to go for it.
Y/N : But I sing only for my happiness. I can't do this on stage, and in front of so many people.
Annie : Forget abt people just sing for your own as you usually do.
Y/N : Am not sure Annie.
Annie : Remember y/n, everyone is a beginner before a professional.
                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You came on stage. It was dark everywhere, only you can hear was hooting noises. You were so nervous somewhere because of BTS..... God of music. Then a spot light came upon you and u hear clapping noises.
You took a deep breath and starts to play piano which was your hobby.

Jk's pov.....
I was shocked when the host announced her name. She appeared on stage wearing a beautiful dress along with piano. As she starts to play piano and sing I  amazed with her angelic voice... How? How can she sing this beautiful. I was so lost in her.
For that time I felt like am enjoying a live concert. She is really amazing. Soon she stood up while holding the Mike and go backward. That's it?? Nooooo I wanna hear her more. I wasn't  yet come over this thought suddenly she appear again with different outfit and now this time she's having a guitar in her hands. Wowwww she knows guitar as well.

She was looking like a new rising rockstar. I saw jimin hyung, tae hyung stood up as she came close to our seats, still on stage and winked. O my god that was so lethal. She was singing a  loud beat song and her moves, her open hairs blowing in the air which bounce along her moves...... O mann she hits different.

Y/n's pov......
I was so lost in my singing, just wanted to enjoy the moment. Then I noticed jimin and tae oppa were also enjoying. I felt energetic. Then my eyes goes to jungkook. He was still in his position but looking toward jimin and tae hyung. I felt a bit sad. My performance soon ends and I bowed to the audience as thanks. I saw jimin hyung clapping proudly and I smiled to him.

Bang pd : O my god! I never thought she'll be this great.
Principal : Me too 😂
Jimin: I loved her performance. It was like a live concert.
Tae: Exactly! She was fantastic.
Suga : If she's given a chance she would be a future star.
Rm: She's really talented.
Bang pd: You're right boys. She is perfect.

You then go back stage and Annie came to you and hugged you so tight.
Annie : oooo y/n!!! U rocked it grl. You were fantastic. Am so proud of you.
Y/n: Really Annie. I was just enjoying there and it was like a dream come true u know?Am so happy. Thanks to you Annie. I found myself today as a new one.
Annie : OK ok! Now  let's change and come with me I really wanna meet BTS.
Y/N : But you aren't an army. (in a teasing tone)
Annie :So what? Who said I can't meet some handsome boys?
Y/N : Hahaha OK ok. Wait for me.

You changed and both go to the dinning area.
Jimin: Hey y/n! Here... (waved from away)
Y/N : let's go Annie.
Jimin : Girl I must say. You impressed your bias today a lot.
Y/N : o really oppa? How happy he is then? He told you that I rocked today?
(all laughed including me)
Jimin : Hahaha. Vry funny.
Bang pd : You were amazing y/n. You'll gonna be a superstar a day I bet you.
Y/n: oh thanku sir, it means a lot.
Principal : yes y/n! But why didn't  I know  about your performance?
Annie : Sir no one was, including y/n. The real girl back off by performance at the last moment. So she has to do it instead.
Bang pd: whattt? You did it on the spot?
Y/N nodded.
Boys : Can't believe. It was like a professional. Gud job y/n.
Y/n: Thanku guys....
You all did your lunch together.
Y/n: Ahh! Let's go for fansign meeting. Am so excited.
Jimin : But you can come to me any time y/n. I never mind.
Y/n: Thanks oppa. But there are other fans too.
Bang pd : OK guys, am leaving. You enjoy. See you later. (he left with principal)
          .. AT FANSIGN MEETING..

They took their seats as in the order army sing. Namjoon oppa to jeon jungkook in the end. I stood at the corner a little away from jungkooks chair. It has to be very short meeting as the members are tired. Fans starts to come one by one. I looked at jungkook who was waiting for his turn, playing with pen and paper. He was really cute. By watching fansign in front my internal jungkook fan screamed. I desperately wanted to tell how I adore him a lot and he's the one... My bias. But everytime I failed .Army came to him and finally he smiled  brightly. Awwww that bunny smile😍😍. I can't just see others flirting with him. Then I decided to open up today no matter what would happen.

It's been 20 mints,it was going smooth. Then I noticed jungkook was whispering something to tae oppo.
It looked like tae oppa deny something. What it could be? Then tae oppa looked at me and call me with his hand. As I go to him, jungkook immediately held tae oppa's hand and stared him.
Tae : It's OK jungkookei. Y/n he wants to use washroom bt don't know the way so as me. Will you plz help???
Y/N : (I felt odd and nervous as well) sure oppa.
Jungkook stood up and wait for me to start first still staring tae. As I start moving I realise jungkook behind me. (it's the time y/n, go for it now) you walked for abt a mint in silence. Then you decide to break the silence.
Y/n: (in nervousness) Wait jungkook oppa. Actually.... I..... Wanted to say that........ I....... I....... (took a deep breath and closed your eyes) Actually am really a big fan of yours oppa. I adore you alot. Your style, fashion, way of talking,and specially your bunny smile,that's so cute, I really like it. I always wanted to say in front of all that my bias is.. You.. Just you.
Jungkook :(no response)
Y/n: ahh, will you plz give me your autograph?? (give your palm)
Jungkook : (looked at you without  expressions and entered into the washroom)
You remain there, still in that position in which u asked for his autograph.That was heartbreaking. You noticed him ignoring you but never expected this much. You looked down with wet eyes.
Y/N : May be he was in rush, that's why he did it. (you console yourself waiting outside and start to play with your marker around your fingers by flipping it.)
Jungkook came out of washroom. As he face you, your marker slipped from your hand and spread whole ink on jungkook's shirt. His pure white shirt turns black scared leaving your eyes widened.
Jungkook : What the hell,!!!!
Y/N : Am sorry. Am really sorry. I... I...
Jungkook : Shut up. (hold your hand and drag you in the washroom)
He pinned you to the wall.

Jungkook : (arrogantly) Do you ever know how costly it was??
Y/N : (looked down) Am sorry?
Jungkook start to open his shirt while looking toward you revealing bare muscular chest and perfect abs. Your eyes widen by his action. You start to sweat and look away from him.
Jungkook : (throw shirt on your face) Clean it!
Y/N : Whatt???
Jungkook : I said clean it now!!! (he shouts)
You quickly took the shirt and start to wash the ink scares with soap there. You were rubbing the shirt with full power.
Y/N : (to herself) How rude he is.
You looked at him with the corner of your eye and saw he was on call. You took 5-6 minutes to wash the scares. And finally they disappeared.
Y/N : Done!!! Gud job y/n!
You go to jungkook and offer him the shirt.
Y/N : See, it's clean now.
Jungkook : O really?? But I can't see. It still having a little bit black complex. Wash it again.
Y/N : Again?? But it's really clean.
Jungkook gave you a death glare. And you again go to wash. This time you didn't ask to jungkook for his approval. You stood in the middle of the washroom while blowing the shirt in air. And jungkook noticed you.
Jungkook : What are you doing?
Y/N : Would you really like to wear a wet shirt??
Jungkook : You... (got intruded by a man.)
Man: Sir! Your new white shirt. (handed a wrapped shirt)
Y/N : (shocked) You already ordered a shirt??
Jungkook : Then what you thought? I would like to wear this dirty shirt after your touch??

Y/N : (jaw drop and eyes wide open)
Jungkook wear that shirt and stepped toward the exit. You looked at him angrily and throw his shirt on floor and start kicking it with one leg. Jungkook turn by noise but you immediately pick up the shirt and start creasing it.

Jungkook smirked and left.
He reached upto the corridor. You put his shirt in your carry bag and left the washroom following him.

After a hour fansign meeting ends but you doesn't look so  happy as you usually do, it's because of that incident. You all go to the hotel back and soon to your rooms.

                   *****************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 10.5K 45
"Can you be my girlfriend?" "What?" "Please. Just for one day." And from that day, everything seems to be more and more interesting also heartbreakin...
22.8K 1K 25
I loved you and you loved me. But you left. I changed and so did you. I still love you but do you? How can you forget me so easily? Do you even kno...
21.6K 171 17
so guys before the story starts! i just want you to know your name here as he's yeojachingu (girlfriend) your name will be y/n which means your/name...
175 0 13
Taehyung: One day you'll break all limits yourself. Yn: It will be your mistake Tae.