Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... Еще

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

Calm Before The Storm [33]

1.1K 28 3
KxAmbrose

Kennedy and Jon stood at the airport gate waiting for her three little sisters. They flew on the company plane for the first time without their parents but with a few WWE staffers who were needed for WrestleMania weekend. She and Jon had the responsibility of picking the girls up and bringing them to the arena to hang out before they slept over at their hotel for the night.

"There they are." Jon grinned, tapping Kennedy's arm as he pointed to the other as he saw the three girls approaching.

"Munchkins!" Kennedy exclaimed, waving her arm in the air, catching their attention as they found them in the crowd of people.

"Sissy!" The girls squealed back, running towards their older sister and into her arms.

"We missed you." They said in unison smiling into the long-awaited hug that all the girls needed.

Jon grinned and ruffled their heads, causing them to pull away and laugh.

"We missed you too, Jon." Murphy beamed, hugging Jon's waist as the other two sisters did the same too.

"Right back at ya. Let me get your bags and we can head to the hotel." Jon spoke, grabbing the luggage and lugging it behind him as Kennedy grabbed the last one.

"Get in and Jon and I will load the trunk," Kennedy said opening the back doors as the girls nodded and began filing in before shutting the door.

"We can drop the bags off the hotel and go out for some lunch?" Kennedy suggested helping Jon put in the bags.

"Yeah, sounds nice." He replied turning his head as she gave his lips a peck before they shut the trunk and went to their seats.

"Kenny, are we going to see mom and dad?" Aurora perked up from her seat.

Kennedy craned her neck around and nodded, "Mom and dad actually wanted me to facetime them once I got you guys. I'll call them now."

She clicked on her mom's contact and waited as the facetime tone rang a few times before a video of her mom picked up.

"Say hi mommy." Kennedy grinned, angling her phone to show the girls in the backseat, who erupted in cheers and waves.

"Hi girls! The flight was good?" Stephanie asked, and the girls nodded, giving their mom a thumbs up.

"Is that the girls? Oh - Hi girls, daddy missed ya." Paul said from behind Steph as he smiled and blew them a kiss.

"Thanks for picking them up, Jon and Kenny." Steph thanked.

"It's no problem." Jon nodded briefly before turning his attention back to the road.

"We're going to the hotel to drop off their bags, then head to lunch. We'll come to the arena a little earlier to go over stuff for tonight." Kennedy informed her mom, they had one final segment before WrestleMania this Sunday.

"Sounds good, we'll see you guys here. Behave for your sister and Jon! Love you guys." Paul waved as they all smiled.

"Love you too, dad." Jon piped, causing them to laugh as Paul shook his head.

"Talk to you later, bye," Kennedy said between her laughs before hanging up.

"That was a good one, right?" Jon asked, lifting his brow with a smirk on his lips.

"Very good." Vaughn squeaked, holding a thumbs up for Jon to see in the rear-view mirror making him grin.

_

"Go freshen up and then we'll head out for lunch," Kennedy said as they entered their suite. It had a nice-sized living room, big enough for them as they would be watching a movie tonight. Though it only had 1 bedroom, it was ok since the couch was big enough to be a bed and could fold out more.

The girls shuffled into the bathroom to freshen up, as Kennedy and Jon took a seat on the couch. She cuddled into his side as he laid out.

"This is the calm before the storm," Kennedy whispered quietly playing with his fingers.

"Hmm, but it's all going to be ok. It's hectic, but fun, by the end of this week everything will feel kinda like a fairytale, a really good one." He looked down at her as she smiled and intertwined their hands.

"Yeah, that's a good way to put it. My dad told me to find the peace in the madness." She said, and he nodded in agreement.

"That too. Just think about how this week we're going to be surrounded by family and friends, and then we'll be out there, kicking ass, and then we rule the world after that." He said making her giggle.

"Everyone wants to rule the world."

"But we're the worthy ones." Jon bragged, making her roll her eyes.

"Whatever Mr. Cocky." She laughed and shook her head.

A few minutes later the girls came out of the bathroom, their hair brushed out and smiles on their faces. It was about time they got to hang out with Kennedy and Jon since the last time they saw each other was a few months ago.

"You guys ready?" Kennedy sought sitting up as they nodded.

"Where do you guys wanna eat?" Jon smiled as the three girls thought.

"How about Denny's?" Murphy said, and they all nodded.

"Breakfast food for lunch? Sounds good, Murph." Jon smiled, standing up and picking up the rental keys as they all made their way down to the car.

"Guys cover your faces," Kennedy muttered, seeing that some paparazzi had been waiting outside the lobby, they must have gotten a tip.

Aurora and Murphy were familiar with this protocol since their parents always shielded them from the media, it was only to protect them until they were old enough to decide for themselves if they wanted to be in the public eye. Vaughn on the other hand was always confused by this gesture since no one else in the family had to shield their faces. But what was overwhelming to the little one was the people screaming, and the bright flashed of the cameras.

Aurora shielded her face with her arm as Murphy kept her face in her Kennedy's side as they kept walking. Jon sensed Vaughns's weariness feeling her squeeze his hand that she was holding. He quickly picked her up and rested her head on his shoulder, covering her face.

"Guys, please no photos of my sisters," Kennedy said politely, one hand keeping Murphy close to her side as the other held her arm out to block them. Jon wrapped his free hand around Aurora, keeping her close as he held V and quickly walked to the car.

"Why are they screaming at us, Jon? They're scaring me." V cried into his shoulder, he could feel her warm tears soaking through his shirt.

"I'm sorry V, just try to tune them out, we're almost to the car alright?" Jon consoled her as she whimpered.

As they approached their car, Kennedy and Jon stood in the doorframe of the backseat, blocking any photos of the girls as they got into the car. Aurora and Murphy strapped in as V still cried softly, still hearing the screams from the strange people.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Vaughn. It's going to be ok, they're not going to hurt you." Kennedy spoke softly wiping her little sister's face and kissing her forehead as she brushed her hair back. 

"Would you guys back off! These are children and you're scaring them, leave us alone." Jon turned his head, shouting at the paparazzi who guiltily began to put down their cameras.

"Hey, it's alright. Come on, let's go." Kennedy rubbed his arm comforting as she shut the door.

"They're assholes," Jon muttered, and she nodded understandingly.

"I know, but don't give into them and make a scene for them to get a headline out of. Let's just go." She gave him a peck on the lips before he opened her passenger door, helping her in.

He quickly got into the driver's seat and began to drive away so they could finally head out for peace.

"Heads up now," Kennedy said looking behind seeing no more paparazzi's

"You guys ok?" Jon asked, glancing up at the rear-view mirror to see them nod, Vaughn seemed a bit calmer but still rattled.

"Why do we need to cover our faces anyway?" Murphy asked curiously. Though she followed the protocol, she was still a bit unsure.

Kennedy sighed and turned around to face them, "Murph, there are people who are going to take advantage of you and try to make money out of you. Even with a simple picture, mom and dad, and I just want to make sure that you're protected."

She nodded slowly and Aurora sat up rubbing her sister's arms as she sat between Murph and Vaughn, "You guys are ok. Kennedy and Jon won't let anything happen to us right?"

"Right." Jon smiled and Kennedy grinned nodding her head.

"We're not going to let this ruin our day alright? We're going to have some delicious brunch, then you get to hang out with Jon and me the rest of the day."

"And ice cream?" Vaughn blurted innocently.

"And ice cream." Kennedy laughed.

_

They wrapped up lunch - or should they say brunch and hung out at the diner for a little while after to kill some time. Then they were off to the arena a little earlier than usual since they knew the girls wanted to see their parents and Kennedy had a few last-minute meetings and WWE 24 filming before they would practice for tonight's segment.

"Can you take them to my parents? They're in their office, I'll catch up with you guys later." Kennedy said, and Jon nodded.

"You got it, I love you." Jon kissed her lips before she hugged her sisters and went in the opposite direction.

"Come on guys, let's go see your parents," Jon said holding their hands as they walked around the halls trying to find her parents' office, which seemed impossible to find. During WrestleMania week, there seemed to be more rooms since so many people were present.

"Babysitting?" Colby and Jon laughed from behind them as they turned around, seeing the two men.

"Just taking them to Steph and Paul's office. Where is it?"

"Hey girls, and it's should be a few doors down. Come on, we'll show you." Joe walked ahead of them, leading the way.

"So do you guys think your mom and dad are gonna lose to Jon and Kennedy?" Colby laughed as the girls giggled and shrugged.

"Mom and dad like to cheat so who knows." Aurora shrugged.

"Come on guys, a little confidence in me and Kennedy," Jon announced.

"I think you and sissy will win!" Murph jumped, giving him a high five.

"That's the spirit kid." Jon chuckled.

"Here it is," Joe said, opening the door and letting them in.

"Mom and dad!" The girls beamed, running into their parents' arms as they engulfed them into a hug and kissed their foreheads.

"We'll be outside waiting," Colby said, closing the door.

"Thanks, Jon. Where's Kenny?" Steph said approaching him and giving him a hug.

"She has a meeting then filming for 24. She said she'd catch up with us so we could go over for our segment for tonight." He said, and she nodded her head.

"So when is your family coming to town?" Paul asked, shaking his head.

"Their flight is Friday Night, then they land in Orlando around 11 AM." Jon replied.

"Alice will come too, right?" Stephanie asked excitedly and Jon nodded, grinning.

"Girl's, Alice is Jon's niece. She's 8, one year younger than you Vaughn." Steph said, poking her youngest daughter's side who giggled.

"You girls can all hang out on Sunday." Paul offered to make the girls smile.

"Paparazzi kinda ambushed us earlier today, V was shaken up a bit, but she seemed to calm down. I just wanted to let you guys know." Jon confessed, he only felt it was right to let them know since they were the girl's parents. He knew that if he was a father he would want to know too.

"Damn those guys," Paul muttered shaking his head, he too wasn't a fan of the papz getting pictures of the kids.

"Thanks for letting us know. You guys ok?" Stephanie turned her attention to her girls, who nodded.

Vaughn went into her mother's arm and hugged her as she turned to Jon, "Jon picked me up and made sure to not let them get pictures of me."

Stephanie and Paul smiled widely and nodded, "Thanks" they both mouthed as Jon grinned and nodded, ruffling V's blonde hair.

_

"Who has been your biggest motivation during this time?"

Kennedy took a deep breath and smiled widely, her cheeks blushing as Jon came to mind right away.

"You know, I would have to say, Dean, not only because he's my partner for WrestleMania, but because he has truly been one of my biggest supporters from the get-go. Landing this opportunity to wrestle my parents on the grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania is such an honor, but it takes a special someone to really motivate you to keep training to be your best. I think Dean is the embodiment of a man, who is willing to take someone like me, a rookie, under their wing and continue to train me day in and day out so that I can be the best athlete that I can be. And when times get tough, when I even feel that I can't kick out, he's always that to tell me to keep pushing, keep fighting, because if I want this, then I need to fight for it."

The interviewer smiled and nodded his head. Though this interview wasn't diving into Kennedy and Jon's real-life intimate relationship, it was clear to see that the two held a special admiration for each other.

"If you do lose on Sunday, end up losing your job as general manager of Monday Night Raw, what will you do?"

"You know, I've thought about that. All the different outcomes could happen, but I know one thing for sure. And that is, I'll be thankful because the fans have given me their all. I'm a girl who grew up despising the business and now here I am at 23 years old not only partaking a corporate job but also a wrestler. They've put so much love and energy into me becoming this character, I'm so thankful for that. And of course, I'll always be thankful for Dean, because without him coming on this wild journey with me, I don't think I'd be here. Win or lose, I know I've gotten to take a piece of this business with me - the fans and Dean."

"Thanks, Ms. Levesque, we'll catch up in a few days for more interviews and just following you around during press for some B-roll." The man said as they shook hands and Kennedy left to go find Jon.

She headed to the place he knew he was - catering. Her man loved to eat, but she wasn't complaining she liked him fed.

"Hey, sweet face." She smirked, wrapping her arms around his neck as she stood behind him and kissed his cheek.

"Hi, babe." He smiled, pecking her lips before she took a seat beside him.

"No hello for us?" Joe rose his brow as she laughed.

"Hello, Colby and Joe." She mocked as they chuckled.

"We're still up for dinner tonight, right?" Joe asked, and she nodded her head.

"My sisters are tagging along since they're spending the night with Jon and I. Is that cool?"

Joe nodded and smiled, "They missed you, huh?"

"More so me, but her too." Jon joked, nudging Kennedy who giggled and shook her head. 

"Yeah, they missed me a lot. I'm kinda like their second mom, since I used to watch them when our parents were gone, but now I kinda feel like their third since grandma Linda and Aunt Marissa are watching over them."

"Don't worry, I bet they think you're the coolest." Colby praised as she nodded.

"I did always used to buy them ice cream and take them to the park." She thought.

"Kids always remember the little things like that, it's even better that they're fond of this one." Joe pointed at Jon as he scowled.

"What'd he do?" Kennedy questioned looking between the three friends.

"He-"

"No, it's not important." Jon shook his head, cutting Joe off.

"It's pretty significant if you ask me." Joe quipped as Colby laughed to himself.

"C'mon tell me." Kennedy laughed, gasping Joe's arm from across the table and shaking it.

"When Joelle was around 4, I brought her to an event so she could see what daddy does for work." Kennedy nodded and listened as Jon shook his head.

"I introduced Colbs and Jon to her and she wanted to play with them. So Jon told her he was a magician and could make her disappear. He put his leather jacket over her and said some stupid made-up spell and pulled it off her. When he did, he pretended to like her couldn't see her at all, kept it going until she ran to me in tears since she thought no one would be able to see her again."

By the time Joe finished up, Kennedy was dying with laughter alongside Colby while Jon shook his head, annoyed. He thought he lived this one down, but obviously not.

"You're literally the absolute worst and the absolute best for that one." Kennedy giggled as she nudged his shoulder, making him smile.

"I swear I thought she was fake crying until she ran to Joe, then I got in trouble," Jon admitted as everyone shook their heads.

"Dude, I took no part in that. I just sat back and observed the situation." Colby crossed his arms and smiled to himself.

"Jeez, magician Jon is one wicked man." Kennedy singsongs as Jon rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, Ms. I forgot to pick up my sisters from school because I was too busy shopping." Jon mimicked as she gasped and hit his chest playfully.

"You promised me you wouldn't tell anyone about that!" She said fake hurt, holding her hand to her heart.

"What? I needed to get even." He shrugged as they both laughed.

"I hate you for that one." She shook her head and pointed at him.

"You love me." Jon scrunched his nose.

"I do." She giggled, kissing his lips as they smiled.

"I hate you guys," Colby said disgusted throwing a grape at them.

"Fuck you, Colby." They both said turning their heads.

_

"Ladies and gentleman, it is my honor tonight to conduct the contract signing between Stephanie McMahon, Triple H, Kennedy McMahon-Helmsley, and Dean Ambrose." Michael Cole announced to the crowd as they cheered.

The ring had been set up with red carpet, two tables, and four chairs for each person, thought this would need to be set up again later on tonight since this was just the beginning.

"And now I'd like to introduce the lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose, and the billion-dollar princess and General Manager of Monday Night Raw, Kennedy McMahon Helmsley."

Kennedy made her way through the curtain as her theme song hit before the music changed to revved engines, and Dean met her on the stage as they took each other's hands and made their way to the ring.

The two took their seats at the table facing towards the ramp as they awaited her mom.

"And now, their opponents on Sunday. The COO of WWE, The Game Triple H, and the commissioner of Monday Night Raw and chief brand officer of WWE, Stephanie McMahon."

Steph's music played as she smirked and made her way down the ramp, the fans booing her as she entered the ring alone. They sat for a few seconds awaiting Hunter, but he never came and his music never hit.

"Stephanie, do you know where Triple H is?" Cole asked as Steph picked up her mic.

"I'm his wife, of course, I know where he is. In fact, he is a bit delayed due to heavy traffic, but what can you expect in a town like this one? They can't even fix their road systems which are totally out of date if you ask me." Stephanie shrugged, causing the fans to boo more.

Kennedy rolled her eyes and reached for her own mic.

"Cut the bull crap mom. You and I both know that dad isn't late because of traffic, it's because he's scared. He knows that this is the last opportunity to run and hide before Dean and I dismantle the both of you." Kennedy sneered.

Stephanie scoffed and sat up closer to Kennedy, face to face, inches apart.

"You listen here, little girl. I don't know who you think you are, and who this lunatic turned you into, but just know your father and I are far from scared. We've lived on this Earth longer than the two of you have breathed, are two are merely sheep at our disposal. We could end you in two words if we wanted to."

"I would have to disagree," Dean said from his seat with a smug smile on his face.

"I mean just think about it, Stephanie. Kennedy and I have outsmarted you both for how many weeks now? The only time you've ever had the upper hand is last week when you lured Kennedy into your little calculated plan, then attacked her when no one was by her side. You guys say you aren't scared, but run when the two of us are in your way. Explain to me that Stephanie."

Stephanie plastered on a disturbed face as she rolled her eyes, "I don't have to explain anything to you, matter a fact I don't have to explain myself to any of you. I don't have to explain why I did what I did, said what I said, and why I won't be signing this contract tonight."

Kennedy, wide-eyed, got up from her chair and shook her head, "What do you mean you aren't signing this contract tonight? Are you insane or are you losing brain cells as we speak?"

"Don't talk in such a tone to your mother. I'm not signing this dumb piece of paper because I'm not going to lower myself and your dad to you and this mutts level. You guys are wannabe-"

Kennedy slapped her mother across the face, before pushing the table aside, getting closer to her mom.

"Listen to me Stephanie, you are going to sign this contract tonight because if you don't I will-"

Now it was a brawl in the ring as Stephanie hurled her body onto Kennedy's throwing punches and slaps as Dean and Michael attempted to pull the commissioner off her daughter.

While the commotion was going on Hunter made his run-in, steel chair in hand as he slides into the ring. Before you know it, a steel chair collided with Dean's back, causing him to let go of his grasp and fall onto the mat in pain. Stephanie got up quickly as her husband came to check up on her.

"Dean, Dean, are you ok?" Kennedy asked, not realizing that he was struck in the back since she was facing the opposite way.

Then the steel chair collided with her back as she screamed in agony, two more shots to her back before she felt it stop, though the stinging and pain were still very prominent.

Hunter tossed the tables and desk chairs out of the ring, leaving only him, Stephanie, Kennedy, and Dean in the ring. The young couple laid flat on the floor, Dean's arms wrapped around her back shielding her.

"We just gained the upper hand again," Stephanie spoke, catching her breath.

"And this is exactly how we'll leave you on Sunday."

"That is if they get ahold of this contract," Hunter interjected as Stephanie smiled evilly.

"You see, Steph and I are going to hold this contract all night, and if Kennedy and Dean really want that match, they're going to need to find a way to get this out of our reach. Because as far as we're concerned, we've got nothing to lose, but they have everything to lose." Hunter smirked, nudging Dean's leg with his foot.

"That's exactly right, so really think about this is you can hear us because, at WrestleMania, we would end you and your lives if it came down to it." Steph sneered throwing the mic down onto her daughter's back before taking Paul's hand and exiting the ring as they waved the contract in the air with them.

"You good?" Jon whispered slowly getting up and turning over Kennedy who swallowed thickly, her throat dry, and nodded.

"Come on, let's get to the back, baby." He said softly, still in pain as he helped bring her to the ropes so she could help roll her body out.

She wrapped one of her hands around his neck and kissed his lips softly as they made their way up the ramp and behind the curtain.

"Oh gosh! I was trying so hard not to freak out. Are you ok honey? Did I hit you too hard?" Stephanie asked nervously, rushing to her daughter as she laughed lightly and shook her head.

"I'm ok mom, it's gonna bruise by morning but I'll be ok," Kennedy reassured her mom giving her a small side hug.

"Ice packs for you and Jon," Aurora said handing them each an ice pack along with towels.

They thanked her and took a seat, briefly icing their backs before they had to go do a quick interview with Kayla Braxton.

"Action!"

The camera followed Kennedy and Dean as they walked through the corridors, rubbing their back in pain and groaning.

"Kennedy, Dean, just a quick word. What are your thoughts after hearing Stephanie and Hunter's choice that they gave you out there?" Kayla asked promptly, following them.

"I think it's complete and utter bull crap! We've gone back and forth each week and I want nothing more to tear their heads off!" Dean shouted as Kayla nodded, bringing the mic back.

"Kennedy you know your parents better than anyone around here. Do you know what you're going to need to do to get that contract signed by tonight before it's too late?"

"I-I don't know right now, I'm in pain, and I...I-I." Kennedy pretended to blank out as Dean looked at her weirdly.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this right now. I'm sorry." She said pushing the mic away and shaking her head and Kayla nodded walking away, but the camera stayed.

Dean grasped her by the shoulders looking at her intently trying to figure out what was going through her head. "Are you ok? Do we need to go see the doc, is it-"

"I have a plan," Kennedy said, a smirk slowly making an appearance on her face.

"Come on, we have to go." She said, grabbing his hand and walking out of the camera's view.

_

As the night went on, Kennedy proceeded to continue her production job beside her grandfather while she still iced her sore back. She and Jon's final segment with her parents would be happening at the end of the show, which was exciting, and it gave her time to recuperate after that nasty back shot.

"So you're excited for Mania Kenny?" Vince asked curiously as he turned slightly to face his granddaughter

She smiled and nodded her head, "Very, gramps. All of this is very cool, and I didn't get to thank you yet. But thank you for making me a part of all this, I really gained a lot here."

Vince chuckled softly and shook his head, resting his hand over Kennedy's, "This is your bloodline and legacy Kennedy. Either way, if I offered you a spot here or not, this would be yours to run. You could take it or you could leave it, whatever you decide to do, I trust you. You have a kind heart, Kenny, that's why I believe in you because at the end of the day you always do what's right, not for yourself, but for others."

"I love you, gramps," Kennedy whispered, a smile on her face as she resting his head on his shoulder.

It was just like old times, when she was younger before her three younger sisters were even born yet. Kennedy always had a special relationship with her grandfather, she was his first grandchild, his pride and joy, someone he saw something special in.

Vince was a working man, his two children were all grown up now, and his wife had her own thing going on so for the most part he'd be on the road with WWE. However, that soon changed the day Kennedy was born. He vividly remembers taking more days off, which became weeks, just so he could spend more time with Kennedy and watch her grow up.

Somehow she seemed to grow up right before his eyes. It felt just like yesterday he was watching her at 5 years old figure skating and now here she was being part of the family company. He couldn't have been more proud.

_

"Mom and dad, come on out here because we've got the contract and now you need to sign it!" Kennedy demanded, holding up the contract in her hand as Dean nodded his head in agreement.

"It's time to play the game..."

Stephanie and Paul walked out onto the wrap, holding a similar contract in their hands and shaking their heads as they walked towards the ring.

"Kennedy, nice try but we have the real, original contract, as far as I'm concerned you failed, which means no match at Mania." Stephanie tormented as she laughed.

"That's where you're wrong, look at where we're standing right now. I could easily beat your piece of garbage husband up and get you two to sign these contracts one way or the other." Dean smirked as her parents glared.

"And what makes you think you could possibly do that?" Hunter scoffed towards them.

"Because of this," Kennedy said before hitting her mom over the head with the microphone as Dean began attacking Hunter, ushering him into the corner giving him no way to rescue Stephanie.

As Stephanie attempted to fight back, Kennedy struck back quicker, taking the opportunity to hook her legs across Steph's body as she pulled her arm. Just in the right position for the armbar.

Her mother wailed out in anguish as the crowd cheered. This was just a little sneak peek for Sunday. Before you know it the entire WWE Universe would really see what she had inside of her.

"Now if you don't want your daughter to walk out of this building with your wife's arm in her hands, then I suggest you sign this before Kennedy breaks her arm," Dean said harshly, pushing the contract into Hunter's chest along with the pain.

The father stood in despair, debating on what he should do. Kennedy glaring intensely as Stephanie shook her head and cried out.

"Sign it, before I break her arm!" Kennedy roared, pulling tighter the louder her mother's screams got.

"Ouch! Help! Help me, Hunter! Hunter, she's going to break my arm!"

He quickly picked up the pen and signed his name, pushing Dean away from him to get Kennedy off of Steph, but she was too quick. She had already released the submission and rolled her mom out of the ring, giving Dean the time to attack Hunter from behind once again.

As Kennedy laid out on the floor, she quickly went under the ring, retrieving a steel chair and hurrying to slide it into the ring right where Dean was looking. He quickly grabbed it and began hitting Hunter with it as Stephanie could do nothing but watch in horror on the ground.

It didn't last long, as Kennedy grabbed ahold of her mother's hair and forced her to watch the assault as she picked up the mic.

"What do you say, mom? Do you want him to stop? You want Dean to stop beating the life out of dad?" Kennedy sneered into her mother's face as she cried.

"You're a monster! What kind of girl does this to her own parents! Stop it!" Stephanie screamed.

Dean laughed and threw down the chair before sliding the pen and contract onto the floor just for Kennedy to reach before sliding back into the ring and picking up the steel chair, ready to hit Hunter again.

"Listen to me carefully, if you want your husband to walk out of here in one piece then you'll sign this contract. So what is it going to be mom?"

"Fine! I'll sign it damnit!" Stephanie growled, signing her name across the dotted line before Kennedy threw her back down and rolled into the ring, clutching the contract and pen to her chest tightly.

Dean kicked Hunter out of the ring, as he rolled onto the floor beside Stephanie, who checked up on him.

Kennedy did nothing besides laugh hysterically into the mic, gaining her parents' attention once more as they stared in confusion at this act.

"Didn't your old man Vince ever teach you guys anything? Or at least to read the fine print of a contract before signing it?" Dean chuckled, shaking his head, shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh - they don't know. Babe, will you explain to your parents how we just deceived them again?" Dean waved the contract in the air.

"You guys were right. We didn't have the original contract that was presented earlier to us earlier tonight, but that doesn't really matter because a contract is a contract, and once signed it is binding. You see, Dean and I typed up a little contract almost identical to yours, however, there's just one little difference." Kennedy said holding up her hand as the crowd waited with anticipation.

"The fine print reads that our match is a no disqualification match. You want to hit Dean and me in the back? We can do the exact same thing. So just prepare yourself, because Sunday we're going to dismantle you both!" Kennedy challenged proudly picking up her pen and signing it before passing it to Dean who did the same.

"We'll see you bitches at WrestleMania," Dean spoke nonchalantly, throwing the contract as well as the mic before picking Kennedy up and giving her a passionate kiss as her parents watched in outrage.

_

"Jesus, you really looked like you were going to break your mom's arm," Joe commented as they ate dinner together at a big table.

Kennedy smiled and nodded, taking a sip of her wine. "Maybe I should go by submission princess instead."

Jon looked over at her and winked, making her giggle, "But no, just a little pressure, but I'd never break her arm."

"Yeah, mom would kill you." Aurora chimed in from beside her and everyone laughed.

"That she would most certainly do." Kennedy pointed out, giving her sister a high-five.

They all continued small talk about how busy their week was going to be, but how exciting it was all going to be at the end of it. Joe was especially excited since his family would be attending and coming in later in the week to spend some time with Joe.

"Jo's coming, don't pull any magician crap," Joe warned, giving a stern look to Jon who rolled his eyes.

"Oh, come on, that was four years ago. She forgot about it. Plus, every time she sees me, she seems cool." Jon waved off and Joe shook his head.

"She still asks me to never leave her with you and Colby ever again."

The table broke out in laughter as Jon and Colby furrowed their eyebrows and looked noticeably hurt. They thought they made pretty good babysitters.

"What did I do? I didn't even take part in that magician crap." Colby defended himself.

Joe laughed, "You sat back and watched while she was crying. The lease you could've done was be the good magician and pretend to make her un-invisible."

"Jeez, you're a terrible babysitter." Becky laughed, nudging Colby's arm as he sulked.

"No way I'm worse than Jon. He was the one who made her cry and started it." Colby attempted to reason.

Kennedy shook her head and wrapped her arm around his shoulders, "I think he redeemed himself, he's a great babysitter. Isn't that right, munchkins?"

The three little ones nodded happily and praised Jon, who smiled and fist-bumped them.

"Whatever" Colbys mumbled, continuing to eat his food.

"Murph and V, please finish your food," Kennedy said pointing at their plates which were still filled with chicken tenders and mashed potatoes, their request.

"But sissy, we're trying to save our appetite for ice cream," V said excitedly as Kennedy laughed slightly.

"Just finish a bit more and you can be done, please?"

"Okay!" Murph said, picking up her fork along with V who did the same.

"You're quite the big sis, huh?" Becky smiled from across the table and Kennedy smiled slightly and nodded her head proudly.

"Yeah, I feel like their second mother, but I wouldn't change it." She rested her head on her elbow as she watched her three sisters.

There was a big age gap between Kennedy and the three girls, but she fell in love with them the second she got to hold them in her arms. It was as if she knew that those three little ones were going to be her built-in best friends for life. And she would drop everything to be there for them, Kennedy always took care of them and made sure they were protected from everything.

"I mean, they're growing up so fast, especially you Rora. Pretty soon you're going to be in high school and- and you'll be all grown up." Kennedy pouted slightly, tearing up.

It was a wild journey seeing them grow up and getting to be a part of their lives.

"Kenny, don't cry!" Aurora giggled as she wrapped her arms around her sister and hugging her tenderly.

"I'm not crying, I'm just happy to be your sister," Kennedy murmured, hugging Aurora before feeling two more pairs of arms wrapping around her. She smiled warmly, knowing it was Murphy and Vaughn.

"God, I love you guys." She whispered, hugging them tighter before pulling away.

"You're going to make one heck of a mother one day," Joe said, looking between Jon and Kennedy.

She took a deep breath and nodded, resting her head on Jon's chest, feeling him lay a kiss on her head.

"She will be," Jon whispered, wrapping his arms across her body.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this update! If you have any predictions for the book or any comments, please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.4K 184 39
This story starts in 2015. It will progress into 2019, so bear with me! Your name is Rachael Lynn McMahon. Yes, daughter of Vince McMaho...
11.5K 386 20
It's been three years of trying for a baby when Ashley finally falls pregnant, not long into her pregnancy she finds out her baby won't make it. Afte...
The Two of Us[Brollins] tropicalpunch123

Любовные романы

15.8K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...
3.2K 168 41
Catherine Michaels, was last seen 2 months ago. She has come back after a heartbreaking experience and she isn't quite who she used to be. Will the f...