π˜“π˜°π˜·π˜¦ 𝘍π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯𝘴 𝘐𝘡'𝘴 οΏ½...

By WthNishi

𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 π‹πŽπ•π„ π…πˆππƒπ’ πˆπ“'𝐒 π–π€π˜β”€β¦βŠ° π‘»π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 π’‡π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…π’” π’˜π’‰π’ π’ˆπ’π’• 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂... More

β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 01 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 02 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 03 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 04 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 06 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 07 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 08 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 09 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† Chapter - 10 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 11 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 12 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 13 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† Chapter - 14 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† Chapter - 15 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ

β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 05 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ

195 13 8
By WthNishi

It was late. Everyone was slept. Piya woke up and take the jar of water but it was empty. She came downstairs and goes to kitchen. She drinks water and was about to go upstairs. But suddenly she heard some noises. She gose in the balcony. She saw someone was standing their. She thought it's a thief and think to woke up Avinash. She turned back and try to run but she bumps into Ansh and fall down. She said.

Can't you walk properly!

He ask her what are you doing here?

She said I can ask this to you too! Why you were standing like that in the balcony!? I got scared

He roles his eyes and she said. O hello atleast help me to get up! He looked at her and extended his hands towards her. She grabs her hand and he pulled her up a bit forcefully. She stood up but couldn't make balance and fall directly on him. She looked up and they shared a cute eye contact. Stop taking advantage of the situation! I know you are dying to marry me! He said and she stopped her mid-sentence. O hello! Stop watching dreams with open eyes! Iam dying to marry you!? Impossible!  Piya said and was leaving but he stopped her!

Wait! How did you get hurt! He asked

What! She replied.

That cut on your hand! He ask pointing towards her hand.

It's nothing I was helping Vaideshree aunty in kitchen and the knife falls on my hand she tried to make an excuse and ran from their.

The most weirdest girl I've ever seen in my life! He said and leaves.

Next day

(Ansh's look)

(Piya's look)

It was mehendi ceremony and two girls were applying mehendi on Piya's hands everyone was happy. Suddenly Piya felt like her hand is burning. She tried to control after the girl apply the mehendi on her hand she goes in her room telling that she needs some rest.

She locks the door and goes in the washroom. She removed all her mehendi. Her hand was turned totally red. She started crying she was so confused and scared why all these things are happening with her. Naman was trying to find Piya. Kajal told him she is in her room he goes and knock at her door he calls her many time but she didn't reply. He stated telling loudly.

Piya! Piya open the door damned!

All came upstairs hearing his loud screamings.

What happened? Asked Shekhar.

Uncle! Something is wrong. From tomorrow she was looking scared and now she is not opening the door! Said Naman you! What have you done with her! He said while holding Ansh's collar.

What do you mean! Said Ansh angrily and pushed him away.

Vaideshree stops them both and said.

Stop it you both! First we should try to get her out! Said Vaideshree.

Ansh goes and Kick the door harder. The door breaks and they all goes inside. They searched the whole room but she wasn't inside. Priya heard something.

I heard something! Maybe she is in washroom! She said.

Kajal goes and opens the door she saw Piya. She was so scared Vaideshree goes to her and asked what happened. She hugged her tightly and starts crying.

Piya! What happened! She asked

Iam sorry aunty but I don't wanna marry your son! She said and told everything that what is happening with her.

Why Piya! Just because Ansh is already married and he didn't loves you that's why you are doing all this drama right! You doesn't wanna help us! Said Priya.

It's nothing like that Priya said Piya.

No! It is like that! Said Priya.

No Priya! She is right! I can see her cuts! Said Ansh mom she doesn't want to marry me so don't force her we'll find another Daivik!

Are you gone mad! Only one Daivik gets born and she is Piya! Said Chaitali

Piya! If you wanna go you can! Said Ansh Naman you can take her with you! Mom I don't want to hurt anyone! If she doesn't wanna marry me than it's okay! This is our problem! We shouldn't take any other in it too! See she just got engaged with me and these all things happened with her!

But Ansh said Chaitali and Naman started.

Enough! It's over! I can't see her like this anymore! Iam taking her back with me! Let's go Piya said Naman and took her up and leaves from their.

Naman and Piya came out of the Rathod mansion and was moving towards thier car but suddenly something grabs Naman's leg making him fall. Piya look behind and gets shocked to see Mohana their. Mohana came closer to her and said.

I was waiting for you! You know why! You will get to know it very soon. Mohana smirked and scene shifted inside the Rathod mansion where everyone was very tensed. The lift opens and Piya came inside.

Piya didn't you leave! Said Neha everyone looks at the lift. Piya cane inside and goes to them.

Vaideshree aunty I will marry with him she said confidently.

Vaideshree gets very happy to listen this she hugged her and said thank you so much.

Such a fool you are Vaidu said Mohana. She was inside a dark cave she moves from the place where she was standing and we saw that She hanged Naman with a magical rope. He was unconscious.

(Piansh look)

On the other hand Piya came downstairs in a bridal look Ansh too came at their. They starts the marriage rituals and finally they get married. Mohana came at thier.

Why you did this Vaideshree!

Everyone gets scared seeing her. Piya and Priya came at front of them. Priya becomes adinagin and grabs Mohana. While Piya takes out her Khanjar and stabs Mohana. She falls on the spot and started vanishing away.

Vaideshree iam your sister! Help me! Plz! She started screaming.

I will never forgive you! Said Vaideshree.

Mohana disappeared completely. Everyone takes a deep breath. Priya hugged Piya and she hugged her back.

Next morning.

Ansh I was thinking we should go Masuri for some days. Said Priya.

Nice Idea. I will tell the lawyer to make devorce papers as soon as possible! He said

You don't have to! Said Piya coming inside. No one knows about our marriage. So why? let's just end this.

Vaideshree calls them downstairs. She told Ansh to take Priya and Piya to masuri for some time. But piya said.

No need aunty! I just marry him to kill Mohana and now she is gone so let's end this. I want to go back to Bandaap! Said Piya.

No atleast one time you have to visit Masuri with us come on yaar plz said Priya

Piya gets agreed when they insisted her and they packed thier bags. Piya passed from a mirror and the mirror shows a very different look of her...

(Her original look)

(Her look in mirror)

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡
This is it for the fifth chapter! Hope you all enjoyed! Kindly do share your review!

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 23.4K 135
π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•šπ•€ 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕒 𝕀𝕨𝕖𝕖π•₯ π•˜π•šπ•£π• π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕒 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ 𝕨𝕙𝕠 π•šπ•€ π•‘π• π•€π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•§π•– 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•™π•šπ•€ π•¨π•šπ•—π•–... ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕑 π•šπ•ŸοΏ½...
3.2K 159 21
130K 6.3K 31
peep into knowπŸ˜†
71.9K 1.8K 35
π“π‘πŽπ”ππ‹π„ 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘳𝘒𝘨π˜ͺ 𝘹 𝘀𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴𝘩π˜ͺ𝘺𝘒 𝘧𝘒𝘯𝘧π˜ͺ𝘀 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘀𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴𝘩π˜ͺ𝘺𝘒 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘬𝘢π˜ͺ𝘯𝘒 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘒𝘬 𝘰𝘢𝘡 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘬 οΏ½...