Baby Malhotra's Star ✔️

By Rapunzel_0207

All right reserved Copyright 2021 . -sxssy_dxvxl-. All rights are reserved. publication on this work on anoth... More

glimpse
characters
1.mother deprived manik
2. I don't have money with me
3. manik's saviour
4. I broke fab5 ~ manik
5. I can't live here anymore
6.Manik malhotra
7. Manik Malhotra?
8.it's ur right manik
9. u can do it manik
10.job mil Gaya~manik
11.can I ask u something
12. abhi met avni
13.abhi~ naam tho suna hoga
14. DAZZLERS
15.Business of manik
16.MAR JAYIAN
17.art of painting
18.A happy day
20. DAZZLERS VS FAB5
21.u r precious manik~Nandu
22. TUMHARI TAARA
23.love is in the pyaar
24.proud of u nandu~manik
25.i love nandu~manik
26.i love manik~ nandu
27.i'm leaving this house~manik
28.i love u too manik
29.dhruv got beaten up
30.punishments to fab5
31.i love avni~ abhi
32.avni+abhi= avbhi
33.SANJANA RATHORE
34.new house
35.dhruv is gay
36.u Don't know me
37. album launch
38. 21 reasons why
39.I hope u didn't loved anyone
40. A letter to my baby
41.A letter to my baby-2
42.A letter to my baby-3 (last)
43. Dard ho raha hai mumma
44. I can't lose you
45. 3 days seminar of Avni and Nandini
46. mystery
47. MANIK MALHOTRA
48. Tum mile tho milgaya ye jahan
49. London again?
50. HERE YOU GO LONDON
51. Nightmares
52. Harshad Saxena
53. The game starts now
54. Monster malhotra
55. Azab Harshad Ki Gazab Bezzati
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
✌️✌️✌️
New Baby Malhotra?

19.I'm scared~ manik

4.9K 375 43
By Rapunzel_0207

Hola guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

No proofreading..

Ignore typos

Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. ...
So keep smiling..

Happy reading

Precap-

She broke the hug..

Nandu- u don't need to thank me okay...so for now just go Nd sleep..she said..and both went to their rooms after cleaning everything..

Ok so the gifts r 2 diaries to write Himself...

Present...

After that both went to their rooms to take a nap...

After 2 hrs Everyone came back and sat in the living room after getting freshen up and avni Nd navni went to kitchen to prepare coffees and snacks...

After half an hour they came back Nd served them the coffee and snacks with minimum Talking..

After that

Manik- guys let's practice for tomorrow..

Cabir- ha... We should b prepared..they said we even have a competition so it's better if we get prepared...

He said and all nodded..

Nandu- even abhi Nd avni including rishu..even u ppl r cmng with us okay..

All three nodded...

Nandu- Maddy and navya and avni lets postpone our appointments for afternoon..and Bhai Nd manik even u ppl too..take permission..

All nodded and made calls and in 20 mins all were in music room..

After 2 hrs of practice they thought of taking break..

Nandu- ok so aaj k liye e kaafi hai..let's practice tmrw at 5...okay agar abhi kare tho anyone could fall sick...

She said and all Nodded in acceptance...

After that all were tired due to practice and then had dinner directly and slept off except manan...

Nandu was cleaning dishes and when she was going to her room she sees manik's room light is still on..so she thinks he forgot to off the lights and go there to find no one in the room.. she checks bathroom..but no trace of manik..

And then thinks to go to garden..no manik and atlast she goes to terrace and he is standing looking at the stars ..his back facing her..

Nandu kept her hand on his shoulder and he turned to look at her..

Nandu- kya hua manik...y r u standing here at this time..

Manik- just for fresh air....

Nandu- is something bothering you...

He looked surprised...

She hold his hand and made him sit on the chair on the terrace and sat opposite to him

Nandu- ab bolo....wt happened..

Manik- I'm scared..

Nandu got confused..

Nandu- scared of what..

Manik- scared of tomorrow...I don't know how the outcome will b ..

Nandu smiled..

Nandu- sirf itni si baat hai...manik
No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past...
so don't get nervous..u have already sang many times..it's nothing new ...it's just u r getting sacred coz u r thinking something is missing...

Manik- sacchi mein I feel something is missing..

Nandu- manik ntg is perfect in this world..waise b agar sab perfect ho..tabhi Hum zyaada far jaate hai... ntg is missing..so say me wt is troubling you..

Manik took a deep breath ..

Manik- I don't know...after chachu abandoned me..I feel I'm not enough confident....I'm getting nervous..

Nandu-. Never let life's hardships disturb you ... no one can avoid problems, not even saints or sages.

So that's a phase of ur life which is already completed...use ab effect mat karne dena...
The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's what you're made of. Not the circumstances."
In the same way,it's u manik...don't let that scene effect u...just take a deep breath and let urself free... Don't hold up anything...aise tension rakhke aur kharab hoga feeling....

Manik- I'm not getting good feeling about tomorrow..

Nandu- Jo b ho...din jaisa b ho..don't worry..we all r with u...just trust urself..u know if that situation effects u..let it effect in a positive way
Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive....
And then after sometime..u won't feel it again..time will heal u....

Manik- wt is positive in that nandu...chachu abandoned me..

Nandu- even if ur chachu abandoned u...now u r standing on ur own feet..just think..agar vo din vaisa nahi hua tho u wouldn't meet us right... cabir rishab Maddy navya nandu...agar us din vaisa nahi hua tho u would b living with ur selfish frnds and they will b backstabbing u and u won't know it...they could make u loss more....and moreover aaj tum Jo b ho...vo tab Nahi ho sakte.... right....usse better unhe chodhdho..

He nodded understanding her words carefully.....he gave his beautiful smile then...

The smile anyone could die for...which reflects on her face too...

Manik- thank u nandu... seriously u have calmed the storm in me..I guess ab agar so jao tho I feel better..

Nandu- ofcourse...let's sleep...

They wished eachother good night and slept happily...

Ok so here the dazzlers practiced hard.. motivated themselves and slept off to practice tomorrow..let's see what the bunch of cockroaches r doing...haha..

Oh here these ppl r chilling..... arrogant irritating jerky pricks..huh....

Every sucessful person in the world is a hustler one way or another. We all hustle to get where we need to be. Only a fool would sit around and wait on another man to feed him

And here these ppl r waiting for getting feeded....huh...

Alya- guys wt about practicing for sometime..

Ooh....so makeup kit have some brains too. ~ writer..

Mukti- arey wts the need of practice alya...u know that we r best...fab5 is the best...we don't need any practice..

Just when I thought someone is having Brain, other swipes it saying we don't need brain...hahha... brainless bimbos and doofus....

Alya- but v have competition too right..

Ohhho..alya is using her knees ..hahah.. kyunki her brain settled in her knees as she didn't used it for long time ...~writer

Arya- Jo b ho...Yaar it's ok..hume dekhthe hi contract hume aayega...don't worry...

He said and all nodded.. alya too.huh..

"You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will."

Just waiting for the day in these lives..who else r Waiting for their downfall......

Ok so I hope this is okay...yayyy... next update is going to be fab5 and dazzlers face off.... excited me...at any u..

Inline comments r welcome..

And ppl plz do support by voting Nd comments...

Silent readers plz press the star button below and it won't take much of ur time....

And here's the shout-out..

I have applied for starflies awards 2021 ..and I need ur support...so plz do vote and comment...

If u wanna apply writers...do follow the_passion ...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/266351674?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=jaanus13creations&wp_originator=jLNkmV03i64p38khF%2BhP6HdrWjYF5ii8gyzLy%2BDKbADlsWJ87%2BOiLZrO13qpJs7u3qT0xupaFMxowTE4nlgfuNN6EOVZpR6vtIDkr9ZxrGpe2kxuEg5skIN5CzJWW5xu

Check it out..

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Signing off jaanus13creations

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
392 87 7
══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══ ئەگەر دەتانەوێت بەژداری بڪەن نامەم بۆ بنێرن لێرە هەر ڕەخنەیەکت هەیە هەر کێشەیەکت هەیە لەگەڵ کتێبەکانم یان ئاستی بەدڵبوونو چەند پ...
191K 11.2K 95
Nandini Murthy: When Darkness Surrounded me I was Searching the Star who could take me out from there and only One Name Came is......... ...
192K 10.7K 36
MANAN: HER PRINCESS LIFE Nandini is a middle class girl who dreams of having a princess life.This is a humorous +possessive +romantic story.Her char...