ɴᴇᴍᴇꜱɪꜱ ║ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏɪɴɴɪᴛ

By technosnerd

"Why the fuck did you put your bed next to mine?" "I thought that's how this boyfriend-girlfriend stuff works... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
Chapter 1 : Secret weapon
Chapter 2 : Fall of L'manburg
Chapter 3 : Newest addition
Chapter 4 : The punishment
Chapter 5 : In exile with company
Chapter 6 : Becoming famous
Chapter 7 : New friend
Chapter 8 : Meetup
Chapter 9 : Happy
Chapter 10 : Burnt to a crisp
Chapter 11 : The differences
Chapter 12 : First impressions
Chapter 13 : Regret
Chapter 14 : Small act of kindness
Chapter 15 : Known for being a b!tch
Chapter 16 : Apology
Chapter 17 : twitchcon
Chapter 18 : The aftermath
Chapter 19 : Worry
Chapter 20 : Solutions
Chapter 21 : Unnecessary fights
Chapter 22 : Hesitation
Chapter 23 : Stream
Chapter 24 : Daddy issues
Chapter 25 : The boissss 🥶
Chapter 26 : Lonesome
Chapter 28 : Realization
Chapter 29 : Inner anger
Chapter 30 : Deep talk
Chapter 31 : Cat ears
Chapter 32 : Friendly competition
Chapter 33 : Things are changing
Chapter 34 : Meet and greet
Chapter 35 : Airport shananigans
Chapter 36 : 8 hours of misery
Chapter 37 : Everyone is annoying about everything
Chapter 38 : Jealous??? Me???!?!? No.
Chapter 39 : Worry
Chapter 40 : Finally free
Chapter 41 : Weird
Chapter 42 : 'Biggest fan'
Chapter 43 : Panic attack
Chapter 44 : Cooling off
Chapter 45 : More problems
Chapter 46 : Unraveling despair
Chapter 47 : Romeo and Juliet shit
Chapter 48 : I hate everything.
Chapter 49 : The final push
Chapter 50 : Climax
Chapter 51 : The face reveal
Chapter 52 : Fall feelings
Chapter 53 : "Keep your chin up high"
Chapter 54

Chapter 27 : Sibling love

12.8K 519 385
By technosnerd

ew y does the title sound like incest ew tf

The train station was bustling with life, people walking and bumping into each other left and right. Through the crowd weaved 3 figures, clearly in an urgent hurry as they scurried towards one of the platforms.

They were out of breath as they arrived just on time, seeing as the last of the waiting passengers were boarding the train.

"Alright Tommy, you'll be on your own from now on." Tommy's father declared, letting his son take ownership of the suitcase.

"That Wilbur guy will pick you up, correct?" His mother demanded, seemingly a bit more worried.

"Yeah, Tubbo and I are gonna arrive at relatively the same time and Wilbur, Phil and Kristin will pick us up from Kings cross and take us to the Airbnb to meet everyone." Tommy assured them.

"Okay, stay safe." His mother brought him in for a tight hug, and so did his father.

And after uttering a quick goodbye, Tommy found himself on the express train to Kings cross, London.

He carefully walked down the aisle, finally finding his seat and putting his luggage on the compartment above his head. Settling himself down, his eyes immediately trailed away towards the window. He watched as the peisage went from tall concrete buildings and dozens of cars, to vibrant grass fields and evergreen forests as the train left Nottingham.

The boy found himself falling into thought, resting his elbow against the hand rests of his seat and supporting his chin on his fist. He was beyond excited: he'd been looking forward to this event for forever. It would allow him to meet with some of the best creators on the platform, as well as have tons of fun with some of his best friends.

But instead of thinking about the anticipation he felt, he found himself itching to reach for his phone. Doing just that, he unlocked it and switched over to instagram, where he clicked on a particular DM.

NightmareNyx
Nvm

It felt so dry and unusual. To the point that even Tommy felt it, and the two weren't even that close. And for some reason this worried him. Why had she simply disappeared, texted him and then disappeared again? Had she trusted him enough to talk to him particularly or had she just done it for conventional purposes? Where did the sassy, talk-back persona go after that evening?

The boy groaned in frustration, finding himself leaning his head back and closing his eyes. No matter how much he tried to deny this to himself, he was worried.

'It's because you were the last person she talked to, not because you actually care.'
He tried to assure himself, but even the voice in his head didn't seem so sure about it anymore.

A long exhale escaped his lips as his eyes opened, head tilting to stare at the phone screen and not being able to find any new message.

'What happened to you?'

🡆

Nothing. Nothing new happened.

That entire week, Ray followed the same monotonous schedule: she would go to school, return immediately after, do whatever studying she had to do then crash her bed. She knew herself that it was concerning- she would've been the last person to go ghost on social media, even less so to completely avoid her electronics at all.

But she was too exhausted to do it. She was scared of the temptation that would blossom as soon as she saw all of her favorite people going to twitchcon. Terrified of the burning jealousy that she'd feel, knowing that they all had the undying support of their parents, whilst she never even got a glimpse of it.

She was scared of everything in general.

And finally, the horrible week had almost come to an end. It was Saturday morning, the day that everyone was supposed to meet up in London then have fun until Sunday when twitchcon began. Ray felt her heard clenching as she imagined everyone being on their way to the capital right at that very moment, to arrive just before lunch.

Yeah. It made her feel like shit.

The girl was so out of touch at that very moment that her ears barely picked up the fragile knock at her door. She emerged from under her bed covers, being greeted by darkness as she had drawn all of her blinds and curtains.

In all honesty, she didn't feel like talking to anyone. But eventually, she cleared her throat, and yelled out in a tired, hoarse voice. "Come in!" 

It didn't take long for the person on the other side to follow the command, and Ray watched as a figure walked into the room. Her eyes immediately narrowed, staring at him in surprise as he looked around the room with a frown.

"Wow, I feel like I'm in a cave." He commented, beginning to walk over to the windows.

"Ben, what are you doing he-" Ray interrupted herself with a hiss as he tugged on all of the curtains, letting the sunlight in.

"What a beautiful day, don't you think?" Benjamin asked, turning around to look at his little sister with a smile. "You shouldn't be boarded up like this in here."

Ray was slightly taken aback, just silently observing him from her bed. It was a rare sight to see her older brother at all, as he was just as busy with work as their parents. But Ben was the only person that Ray considered as true family, as he had basically raised her and helped her out through her lowest moments. Well until he graduated college and went to work.

"Why are you here? Did father leave a message for me or something?" Ray asked, feeling the sadness flood her as soon as she said the word 'father'.

"No. I came here to check up on you. And I have a surprise for you." Ben's smile went from ear-to-ear as he came closer and sat at the edge of the king sized bed.

"What is it? Another violin book?"
"Stop being so sarcastic, will you?" He visibly cringed.

Her brother then reached inside the plastic bag that he was holding, one that Ray didn't notice before. She watched him as he took out a white box, handing it to her.

"Here. Have this." He shrugged carelessly as the girl took the box from him.

"A phone? I already have one."
"It's better than just a regular phone." Ben grinned mischievously. "It has the best anti-tracking software on it. As long as you keep your location off, no one will be able to find you."

Ray's eyes widened in the slightest, head whipping up to look at her brother who was already taking out more stuff.

"And here, a new card. It's linked to my account, so even if father freezes yours, you'll still have all the money you need. Just please don't make me go bankrupt." He chuckled.

"Ben..."

"Also, I made my secretary do some digging and we found the plane that you'll be getting on to go to New York in a couple of days. But to my surprise, there was already a seat booked under your name. Apparently by some guy named William Gold or something, do you know him?"

But Ray couldn't even answer the question as her eyes had already flooded with tears. Ben's face fell into a small, considerate smile as he reached to pat her on the shoulder. 

"Does this mean that I can go?" The girl asked in a hopeful tone.

"Technically, you can't, but I'm giving you all the means to run away. You really deserve it Ray, I'm serious."

Without a thought, Ray broke out into sobs as she threw herself onto her brother in a tight hug. Ben immediately reciprocated it, wrapping his arms around he caringly as she sobbed on his shoulder.

"There, there. I know you're thankful and I know you love me." He stroked her hair gently and rocked them side-to-side. "But save your crying for later. You need to pack up and get going, the private jet leaves in 45 minutes."

"WHAT?!" Ray yelled out, immediately letting go with wide eyes.

And Ben could only watched in amusement as his little sister began furiously running around the room, getting ready to go on the trip of a lifetime.

Ben best boy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.7K 30
IN WHICH he gets a new girlfriend which makes him realise he's not over his ex tommyinnit x fem!oc if tommy states he is uncomfortable with fanfics i...
426 26 16
Y/N doesn't understand anything about the world that she's in. dsmp x fem!reader before you read: updates are slow, but im not planning on giving up...
6K 123 18
"I guess you're that girl our landlady was talking about, it's nice to meet you!" ● When Finnley Reed moved into her new apartment, she wasn't expect...
59.6K 1.6K 36
This is a Dream SMP fan fiction story about a girl (One who is feared by many due to her immense amount of skill and power) who was banished from the...