REVENGE

By crazywriter_8

This is a love revenge saga. Though it starts from where Vansh announced Ahana as his wife,unknown to him the... More

My Intro
The thriller revenge saga begins
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 12
PART 13
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 14
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
HI GUYS!!
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
THE ULTIMATE AUTHOR'S NOTE
SEQUEL
A/N
A/N
Author's Note

PART 11

2.4K 117 29
By crazywriter_8

SHALOM GUYS !!!!!!!!!!
I apologize again to all of you guys for updating late . I have too many classes to attend even though they online . I have my 2 different dance classes, school classes, coaching institute classes and keyboard and guitar classes. I have a lot of pressure on myself. I literally started typing this update at 12:30 in the night and it took me almost two hours to that.

Now I know you all are very eager  to start reading this part so let's get started..........

(In the VR Mansion)

(Vamika is in the guest room)

VAMIKA POV- Tushar is a good person......even though I don't like him the way he likes me,we can be good friends, I should open to him and let him get comfortable with me.... Maybe after sometime even I fall in love with him?? Love is something I am in love with, but mine and Ridz past scares me. Let me try to open up to him, tell him about the experience about my first love and how it ended.

...... If we become lovers in the future, I need him to know everything possible about me.

(VAMIKA FINDS TUSHAR IN HIS ROOM, and says to him)

VAMIKA - Tushar, now that I know you love me...........please tell me why do you love me ? I am not very lucky in matters of love and have dark past related to that. I want to open up to you. Because after that you are the first one to care about me after Ridz and Ayaan .....would you like to know me better?

TUSHAR - Yes Vamika. I want to know you better. Main tumhe apne nazariye se samjhna chahta hun. Even though I fell in love with you at first sight, its time for me to know you better and fall in love with what you are, your personality, and make you fall in love with me.

(While saying this Tushar comes too close to Vamika and they are about to kiss)

(Just then Vamika realises what she was about to do says that..)

VAMIKA - Not now. Now is not the right time for us. We need to know each other better first. So let me narrate the story of my first love to you. It is heartbreaking but I want to open up to you ,so let's begin.
It all started 4-5 years back .Riddhima and I were best friends. We are best friends now also so please don't misunderstand.
I fell in love with our college senior ROHIT. But apparently he happened to have a crush on Riddhima. Both Rohit and Riddhima were the most famous and wanted couple in our college, so everyone thought they were made for each other. Even though I was Riddhima's best friend, I was always jealous of her. She had a big family ,was very beautiful ,topper of our class and loved by everyone. Whereas I didn't really match up to her in any of that criteria. So everyone in our college thought of me to be a burden on her and not fit to be her best friend.
Coming back to Rohit, he fell in love with Riddhima. Although Riddhima was not interested in him at first, that doesn't mean she was not smitten. Even she started reciprocating his feelings, and both of them confessed to each other. By that time, my jealousy towards Riddhima began to increase rapidly and I turned evil. Even I was in love with him. I started feeling envious of closeness .Then one fine day, we were on a trip from our college and I saw that both of them under a pine tree about to kiss 😘.This was it. I couldn't tolerate anymore. I started finding out methods to separate them and create misunderstandings between them. They were almost separated, but then somehow they got to know about my deeds. At first both of them were angry but later they forgived me. I realized my mistake and ,Riddhima and I were back to normal . But the next day ,it turned gloomy. It turned Riddhima's life upside down. Riddhima had gone to Rohit's class to meet him when she found out he left the college. She was very worried. She started searching for him here and there when she found a letter in his dorm. It said ,

Dear Riddhima,
Till the time you read this letter, I would already be out of this college and your life.Just to inform you, I don't love you and I was just using you for my pleasure. I am going to Canada for studying business to take over my father's company. Don't try to contact me.
Bye...
                         ~Your ex-boyfriend Rohit..

Riddhima was heart broken .That broke my heart too. My love for him was incomplete and then he betrayed her. That lifted my belief from love. It made me believe that love is only in the fictional world. In reality, it cannot exist.
That's my story .

TUSHAR - I am so sorry . I now know how you feel and I apologize for troubling you. You and that pretty lady have actually gone through a lot .I know you both don't need my sympathy but please don't feel afraid of me and you can ask me to get whatever you want . I want to be of as much help as I can be for you . And I really hope you give this relationship and more importantly 💕 love a second chance. There is very famous saying 'Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow'. So I really hope our tomorrow is better than our today. A second chance can make our life but if not the right decision and person ,it can destroy our life.

VAMIKA - Thanks a lot Tushar. I would love to give a second chance to you and love both. But we are not in a relationship. We can just act as each other's crushes. If you make me fall in love with yourself, I would be more than happy and even I want to know you better.

TUSHAR - Thanks ! Friends ?

VAMIKA - Of course.

(The scene shifts to Vansh in his study along with Angre)

VANSH - Angre ! Riddhima told me she had split personality disorder and also said that it was because she fell in love. But I just can't understand how this is possible. And she even challenged me to find her a boyfriend in order to know what exactly happened. 

ANGRE- A boyfriend ? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT? We are not a matrimonial site plus she's still my bhabhi. Are you actually going to find a boyfriend for her? 

VANSH - I don't know Angre. How do I do that? She's my wife but I need to find a boyfriend. What do I do? For the very first time, VR is also speechless. Main bhi ab thak gaya..

ANGRE - Boss idea !! What if you become that boyfriend?

VANSH - But she would recognize me very easily and won't tell me the reason maybe.

ANGRE - But boss, what if you disguise as Vihaan and go? She would recognize you then also, but she must have told you that VANSH should not be him but if VIHAAN goes, she can't decline matlab, ek teer se do nishane ..

VANSH - Woww AMAZING Angre... Thanks a lot for your help.

ANGRE- Thankyou boss.

(Riddhima is in the godown where Tina is kept)

RIDDHIMA - Tina ! please  wake up ..I can't wait now to talk to face to face. To clear all our misunderstandings. We are two different people NOW and we need to respect that. We have a lot to talk about. Doctor, how much time will she take to get up? We can't wait anymore.

DOCTOR - She has a desire to wake up, but for reasons which might not be good. Last time when I called you tell that she is waking up, that was because of signal I got from the device we've attached. Because what we are doing is very big and confidential and no one would believe this can be true.

RIDDHIMA - Yes doctor. I will come again after sometime . If she is really dead or just not waking up, I am sure we would be familiar with that very soon.

(Saying this Riddhima goes out of the godown to the VR MANSION and directly goes to Vansh's room)

RIDDHIMA - VANSH !!

(Just then someone cups her mouth from behind , and turns out that its Vansh, oh sorry VIHAAN.He brings Riddhima close to himself and lock the door of the room)

RIDDHIMA - Vansh ?

VIHAAN AKA VANSH - Vansh nahi , main Vihaan hun dollar biwi. Vansh ne mujhe bheja hain. I guess you only told him to find you a boyfriend, and I know you like me. And if you like me you're telling Vansh the secret as promised right?

RIDDHIMA - Well Vansh  I know that's you. As for the challenge, you fulfilled it as I did like Vihaan. But for the secret I request you to please take out mask of no daari you have put. As I would be telling the secret to Vansh not Vihaan after 36 hours . Till then you need to wait.

To be continued...

Also please tell me if you want me to introduce the second lead couple in this story.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Also I revealed a very big secret and almost everything about it. But it has not been told what connects them. Now I WANT YOU GUYS TO THINK AND TELL ME WHAT IS IT ??? If anyone of you gets it right, I am ready to include whatever he/she tells me to put in my story. 

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A MASSIVE RESPONSE , SO I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR THEORIES, I HOPE EVERYONE GIVES IT A TRY.

Adiós

~Your crazzy writer

SAYONARA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

332K 7.6K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
1.2K 132 23
You think you can escape me ? he asked. Wha....what do you want from me,I asked stammering but he tilted his head and I could feel his hot breath fan...
4.2K 395 16
Heyy so this is the story about our very own monster Rocky and his Kill lady Reena, but from my perspective. If you're reading this please give my s...