Deceived By My Soul Mate

SatJ23 tarafından

What happens when you love someone so much so much that you forget you can be hurt? What happens when your m... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1- Love At Frist Sight
Chapter 2- My Hearts a Stereo
Chapter 3- Mums Gone Kill Me
Chapter 4- Fire Burning On The Hospital Floor
Chapter 5- Twins. You Have Got To Be Kidding Me !
Chapter 6- Nightmare
Chapter 7- Ethan P.O.V
Chapter 8- The Book
Chapter 9- Deadly Smirk
Chapter 10- The First Story Of the Angles And Wind God
Chapter 12- Those Eyes
Chapter 13 -Party Argument
Chapter 14 -Crash
Chapter 15- Mate
Chapter 16- Missing

Chapter 11- The Deceiving Game Starts

1.7K 36 12
SatJ23 tarafından

Deceived By My Soul Mate 11

Chapter 11- The Deceiving Game Starts  

Saida P.O.V 

As my body slowly started to move to my command, i put both my hands in front of me and then pushed myself up, it took a good few moments before I could get myself on my feet. Suddenly I heard a howl and then again I heard growling and pounding.

I tried to move over to where the sound was coming from, but it seemed like the sound was coming towards me.

“Saida, sweet heart are you okay,” I suddenly heard my dads voice in my head.

At first I was going to block him but, from what was going on around me not the best thing and I rather talk to daddy then mum going up my ass.

“Yeah not sure daddy.” I told him honestly.

“Where are you? You haven’t been home for a day!” He shouted.

“Oh, wait what? You lie, daddy I have been passed out on the forest ground for that long wow,” I said more to myself then him and then I heard the growling coming from behind me.

Shit.

“Wait where are you? I’m coming to get you there seem to be rouges on your grounds so I need you to be careful before I reach you with a few of the pack boys.” He told me and right then a light rusty coloured werewolf jumped in the air towards my head.

“Dad your a little to late to tell me that.” and then I shifted.

The werewolf hit my wolf body on full force and since I was already weak I couldn’t kick the damn werewolf off me. I growled a deep growl telling him or her to back of but it didn’t work.

Then I noticed that one more was standing behind it giving me a werewolfish smirk.

Anger started to boil in me and my werewolf gave the rouge a shove and he/she fell of, I growled a threatening growl and snarled at the one close to me. Showing them that this was my territory and they need to back of.

“Dad get the wolves to start checking and stay post in the perimeters. It seems we have more then one rouge and I'm sure if I start attacking them, one will surely try to escape and I don’t want that.” I told my dad over the mind link.

“Are you trying to kill yourself? Don’t attack them just keep them busy!" one of the twins shouted in my head, shit forgot to close the mind link off.

“So, she gets busted and beaten up, and in results she's hurt and you my bro will die in guilt. Now do you want that?” the younger  twin said and that’s why I love my younger bro better then the older one.

“No.” he said back

“Then, Baby sista make me proud,” I heard him say in a girly voice and then incent kicked in and I stop dodging the rouges attacks and started to fight.

I had not one of them only attack me but it seemed every time I blocked the attacks I received from one of them the other would attack and take a piece of me of.

And then it hit me they were both trained and also it was two on one I would lose either way, I felt like shit at the moment knowing I couldn’t do much after having so much training.

I dodged a attack and backed of into the tree behind me, bad choices but I had no other way to back of, they both had me blocked of with their big wolf bodies.

I growled and both them barked at me.

They advanced my way, shit… shit, I'm screwed was all that went thru my head.

“Okay guys I'm saying my good byes to you now.” I said to the link that I opened up between my family, but not the pack.

“What are you saying?” my mum asked startled.

“What the heck didn’t you say you fought them,” the older and the younger bros said at the same time, damn these twins creep me out when they talk at the same time.

“No child of mine backs of from a fight, you have alpha blood in you, kill them for all I care,” my father said in anger.

“Guys, their trained rouge werewolves, I cant do much and their two of them, I'm assuming that they are older and more experienced in fighting then me, no wonder they are cornering me and mum I'm getting attacked by rouge wolves,” I said all in a one sentence.

It seemed that’s when all the chaos happened because I heard my father screaming for the pack in my head and my both bros were getting screamed by my mother to get up and come save my ass.

By the time I started to pay more attention to the rouges they both were only a feet and both were growling.

“I'm done,” was all I thought in my head and then I cut the link of.

Just when I thought the bigger rouge would attack me, he turned into a human, butt naked. Okay didn’t have to see that.

Keep my eyes up, keep my eyes up, was all that was running through my head as the man now with redish brownish hair looked up at me with amused eyes.

I growled in anger at the amusement that grew on his face.

The other one growled but, the man that stood in human form put his hand up to make him quite.

I couldn’t help but give him my wolfish smug look.

“I didn’t want to kill you,” he said with a deep voice, and looked at me straight in my eyes and I couldn’t stop the chill that ran through my body.

“But I didn’t because my boss just stopped me he told me to tell you that, the game has just started and now its your job to figure out how to play it,” he told me with a serious look.

I wanted to turn back and ask him what he was saying but I couldn’t let him see me butt naked. So I just stuck to listening to him.

“Also, he said to let you know that thank you mother for making this befall on you,” He said with a hard look and then before I could tell he was on the other side of the forest.

“Oh and before I go, good luck Hun because the deceiving game has begun,” he said with a huge ass smirk and then with in seconds I was all alone on the forest clearing.

After a few minutes of just starting at were the rouges had left, I heard pounding on the forest grounds.

Guess the family has finally reached I thought to my self and then finally let my tried body fall on to the ground.

I waited and finally I saw two huge werewolves jumped out from the forest opening.

“You look like shit.” I heard the younger twin say.

“Are you okay?” The older one ask.

I just rolled my eyes and looked up at the.

“Yes and no to the second question,” can I go home now.

“they both looked at each other and said in a union “yes”

‘God stop doing that its creepy,” I said to them as I got up.

“What,” they replied

“That,” I huffed at them as I walked towards them.

“What that,” they both crossed

“This whole talking at the same time,” I told them and we all started to slowly run towards home, A.K.A the pack house.

“We can try,” they both said again but with a smirk on each of their wolf smiles.

I could tell they were trying to harass me and try to take my mind of the pain but I guess it was helping a little.

“Guys lets not do this right now I'm just tried and the rouges found it funny to play a prank on me,” I mumbled to them in my head.

“Wait we forgot to ask you what happened and how your still alive,” the younger one said.

“Damn good to know that you guess finally noticed,” I said.

“Stop being sarcastic tell us what they say to you,” the older one said and once again I was cornered but this time it was by my bros.

“They said something about a game,” I told them thru the link and then pushed my way between them to get away and ahead of them.

“What game,” they both asked and all I could answer was “The deceiving game”

~~~~~~

things will from now on get smexy and gud .. nahh i lie i say more action from now on :) 

Okumaya devam et