Runaway (Ushijima Wakatoshi X...

Por CountFreedLaurent

Ushijima Wakatoshi, an Alpha known for being one of the Top Aces in Japan. Once a Captain of the Shiratorizaw... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Story Filler
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Quick Fun Facts
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Not Important Notice LMAO
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Announcement
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.5
'Another Story' Announcement
Chapter 34.5
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Short Special Chapter - When the Eagle Realize Things

Chapter 14

4.6K 152 7
Por CountFreedLaurent

Chapter 14: The Overprotective Raven

The next day at the Schweiden Adlers', Ushijima arrived. Walked straight to his locker and changed into his gym clothes. More quiet than usual out of overthinking about Hinata and his son.

Yes. Even though he didn't heard it from Hinata yet, he is absolutely sure Akihiko was his child.

And he's still contemplating on how he would would confess everything to Hinata. But as he finished changing someone spoke from behind him.

"Ushijima san. I need to talk to you about something." Kageyama Tobio stood there, face unreadable.

"What is it we need to talk about, Kageyama Tobio?" Ushijima looked at the raven, matching how the setter looks.

"Do you, by any chance, had..." Kageyama hesitated for a second "...had slept with my friend Hinata?".

Ushijima widened his eyes in shocked. How did he found out? "K-kageyama, I-"

"I don't want to hear anything from you aside from Yes or No? Ushijima san, I repeat. Do you by any chance, had slept with Hinata?" Kageyama's voice grew menacingly by the second. Somehow, the raven setter is confirming his suspicion by the taller one's expression drawn on it's face.

Ushijima hesitated to answer the raven. Of course of all people, Kageyama would be protective to Hinata. He knew how close the two are since they become partners from their first year of Highschool. And the last thing Ushijima wants from Kageyama is the raven's  disapproval with him being with Hinata.

And he thought that, maybe if he tell the truth to the raven, Kageyama would be more forgiving. So he answered lowly "Yes"

And in a second, Kageyama's fist connected to the taller one's jaw. Ushijima didn't complained and accepted the blow. He knew he deserved it.

That scene was what Fukuro Hirugami (Adlers' Captain), Nicolas Romero (Wing Spiker and Outside Hitter), and Hoshiumi had witnessed the moment they entered the locker room. Romero took Kageyama's arms away as Hirugami pulled away Ushijima from the raging raven.

"You... Don't ever come close to Hinata, you hear me? Or even try to talk to him! I won't ever let you hurt Hinata the same way you did three years ago!" Kageyama shouted, shaking in anger.

"Kageyama please hear me out..." Ushijima plead. But Kageyama was too mad to even hear him out

"I don't need your explanation. The only thing that is clear to me is that you took advantage of him, and you didn't even said anything within these three years! That was enough for me to despise you. Not to mention how Hinata suffered after that night! So I'm warning you, the moment I found out you came closer to Hinata, by any means, you'll be facing me!" Kageyama glared at the eyes of the Alpha in front of him, shaking off Romero's grip on him and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

Ushijima slumped down on a bench, shoulder down. Now that he saw how Kageyama reacted, he felt more scared telling Hinata the truth.

I can face anyone's anger. I can accept all of Hinata's friends' wrath against me. Even if they hit me, I'll accept it all. But he knew he can't afford to see his Omega's despising him.

~~~

Kageyama messaged another person he knew who had suspicion about Ushijima.

Kageyama T. : Our hunches are right. Ushijima really took Hinata that night three years ago. What should we do?

Tsukishima's eyes squinted on what he have read. Fist clenching of anger. He suddenly had thought of going to the Adlers' and throw punches at the so called "Left Handed Cannon". But he knew better than anyone that that will only make the situation worse. And Hinata, even though they try to protect him, will surely be mad at them.

Tsukishima K. : What did you say to Ushijima btw?

Kageyama T. : I told him to stay away from Hinata.

Tsukishima K. : You should've told him to confess his sins to Hinata, you dumbass. You could've at least threatened him to confess or we will tell Hinata ourselves. I know he'd rather tell it himself than letting others spill his secret.

Kageyama T. : I just don't like to see Hinata cry because of that douchebag.

Tsukishima K. : Everyone close to that shrimp thinks the same way. But we don't have any other choice. As much as I hate to admit it, we can't meddle with this too much.

Kageyama T. : Fine. Tch. Tho this good cop bad cop is getting weird especially you being the good cop.

Tsukishima K. : Shut up King. We both know we are both Bad cops.

Kageyama T. : DON'T CALL ME THAT!

Tsukishima knows how much he want to let Hinata know the truth from them. But he knows they'll hurt the ginger more if he found out rge truth from them than to Ushijima himself.

Tsukishima hates being this soft to that Shrimp. How pathetic.

~~~

Hinata came in the gym that next day. Head still clouded about Ushijima.

We almost kissed. I don't know who initiated but he's willing to kiss me right? So he likes me too? But will he still like me knowing I have Akihiko? But it looks like Akihiko and Ushijima likes each other now right?

Hinata's thoughts was interrupted by Akihiko, Bokuto and Atsumu voices

"And then Uncle Thunderbolt ran so fast I can feel the wind on my face like whoooosh! And then Uncle Baldie jumps on the water like waaaaaash! It was so fun!" Akihiko energetically tells his day to the two, listening enthusiastically.

"Awww! Why don't you told us you'll go to the beach yesterday?" Atsumu pouted

"Yeah! We could've come with you there" Bokuto puts on his saddest expression. Akihiko looked at the two pouting

"Sorry Uncle Tsubee, but Dada said it was only with his team in Highschool so we can't really invite anyone. And Grandpa Sugamama said Dada should not let me near you, Grandpa Owl!" The kid pouts. Bokuto's face grows sad even more.

" Whyyyy?!" Bokuto cried

"Cause Grandpa Sugamama said you let me get lost last week. You are a reckless Grandpa, he said." Akihiko told Bokuto regretfully.

Atsumu snickered beside Bokuto who crossed his arms "Hmph I don't mean to lose you that day! I promise I'll watch over you more often. And stop laughing Tsumtsum!"

Akaashi chuckled beside Hinata, but he noticed how off Hinata is today. So he couldn't help but ask "Is something wrong Hinata san?"

"No! no! It's nothing. I'm just thinking of something but it's no big deal." Hinata shrugs off

Akaashi is not convinced on Hinata's answer but he never questioned any further. He respects Hinata's privacy.

Hinata contemplates his situation. He thought that maybe he should clear things up. He wants to know if Ushijima likes him too. And if he did, then he'll have to tell everything to the taller one. And let Ushijima decide if he'll stay or not. If Ushijima chose not to, even if ut hurts he's willing to let him go.

He composed a message to Ushijima.

[  To: Wakatoshi :)

Wakatoshi, do you have time today? I think I need to tell you something. Meet me at the plaza later this evening?                 ]

But as soon as Hinata pressed send, he recieved a message from Ushijima himself

[  Shoyo, I need to tell you something, personally. If you have time, meet me tonight at the plaza. I'll be waiting for you.

                From: Wakatoshi :)  ]

And Hinata grew more anxious. What is it that Ushijima wanted to talk about? I think I'll find it out tonight.

Then again they recieved a message from each other at the exact same time

[  Okay. :)

                From: Wakatoshi :)  ]

[  See ya!

                  From: My Omega <3  ]

🦅🍊

The moment of truth is coming. Just kidding.

I don't know if I could write the next chapter successfully like how I want it to be read. Wish me luck 😭

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

213K 5.9K 16
I hate this story. I hate it. I don't know why I wrote it but looking back now I regret it... Ima leave it up though because it has a lot of reads- H...
65.4K 2K 22
Ukai (Name), one of Japan's top three aces, as well as the ace of a powerhouse college, decides to end her starting career as a volleyball player aft...
150K 5.3K 49
[EDITING] Yamaguchi is an omega who has been working in his senpai's coffee shop for months. He didn't understand why a certain alpha fall for him ju...
107K 3.5K 35
[ undergoing editing!! ] You might know about the boy's team of Shiratorizawa Academy but have you heard of the girl's team who are rumored to be in...