Ichiraku's New Employee

By ANBU_Black_Ops

The Naruto world didn't welcome Yukimi with open arms but with her new position at the Ichiraku's ramen shop... More

Prologue
Two

One

538 61 12
By ANBU_Black_Ops

"Welcome to Ichiraku's ramen shop, what would you like to start today?" Chocolate brown eyes sparkled at the incoming customers as they sat in front of her. "Whenever you are ready, I'll take your order!" She smiled as she patiently waited.

How long has it been since she accepted this job? One...two weeks? It was quite funny when she looked back at it. She was so close to death when some silver-headed man saved her life. She didn't get his name but it was the least of her problem at the time. When she arrived here at this village. She was held captive in, what she assumed, to be an underground hospital that was guarded by some people called the ANBU. For what felt like days, she was held there, questioned about things she had no clue about. Tailed beast? Charka? Enemy villages? It was a lot to take in at the time.

She didn't know what was going on, it didn't stop them from being rough with her. She was already trying to recover from the broken bones that she got when she fell but they didn't care. The people that held her there wanted her to spill the information she had because unknowingly, she was different. She was carrying only a pen drop of the worth of charka inside herself. That amount should have had her dead six feet under. Yet, here she was sitting in a cold dark room being interrogated for charka manipulation.

They went as far as to bring a man with glowing red eyes to her, asking who she was working for. Another answer of her not knowing herself had him activate his genjutsu. Since she was already in physical pain, it was time to give her mental pain. Cluelessly, she was brought back into the cold of the snow forest. It felt like hours, days since she had been there. Begging and pleading that she had no type of information. That she just didn't know who she was.

She was mentally scarred.

When they had finally realized that she wasn't a threat, they had let her free into a normal hospital but left her under watch just in case. They never apologized for what they did to her nor did she ever get comfort. Hospital staff took care of her, healed her wounds, and gave her new clothes on her back but once she was all healed up, they left her on the streets. Of course, they didn't owe her anything but they had fucked her up mentally. She didn't know what to do and she still didn't know who exactly she was.

If it wasn't for the day when she bumped into a man named Teuchi who took pity on her. He had just opened a new ramen bar and was seeking some help. Hesitantly she agreed, little by little he was the reason why she kept on moving. He helped her with getting a job and getting her place. She had explained her dilemma, not knowing who she was or where she was at. Teuchi took the time to teach her. Little by little, she felt more comfortable.

"I'll take miso soup with extra pork belly," A man said evenly. "By the way, what is your name? I have been coming here and I still don't remember it."

She blinked at the customer before smiling and pointing at her name on the name tag. "You can call me
Yukimi. That is what Teuchi calls me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 8.2K 77
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
850K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
255K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
205K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc