dare |verkwan|

By hanylzz

Seungcheol, jeonghan, soonyoung, jun, wonwoo and seokmin dare hansol to break up with seungkwan just for a mo... More

#1
#2
before you read
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#11
#12
seungkwan
#13

#10

626 21 0
By hanylzz

Dear diary,

Oh my heaven, one more week and the dare will end. I think the time will surely pass faster since I'll go to my hometown start from today and will coming back at the day. I'm so excited! Seungkwan acted a bit off if I might say this pass few days. He actually start to talk more to me. Well, not like the usual but there'll be no day without a conver between us. Or maybe it just me. Anyways, after a week, I can finally tell kwannie the whole damn dare thing and be with him once again. Now, I just need to hope he still want me.

Chwe Hansol Vernon

7 days left

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.2K 6
Mingyu's birthday is coming soon and Wonwoo is panicking because he doesn't know what to get for Mingyu as his birthday is tomorrow. Vernon and Seung...
108K 4.6K 13
"It's just for fun, okay?" Fanfic of Vernon, who just wants little bit of Seungkwan. Just for fun. Their little game.
87.5K 3.4K 50
boo seungkwan is a simp for pretty boys and he tried his best to confess to his first crush in high school but he got rejected because his crush was...
442K 7.9K 32
Charlotte Victoria Gilmore, daughter of Lorelai and sister to Rory. Charlie is the sweetheart of Stars Hollow along with her sister. When Charlie mee...