๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Chapter 85

2.9K 112 73
By LamaXebecs

◦•●◉✿ Teasing My Little Kouhai ✿◉●•◦

"Hello, Indra...My names Hatake Kakashi. I'm..." He glances at Keiko before looking back at the grave.

"I'm Keiko's soulmate and hokage." Placing a rose on the grave, he stands from his squatted position.

"I'm not usually the greatest at taking care of people, but I can surely take care of Keiko better than she does herself. I'm positive she's the worst at it."

"Jerk..." He smiles, continuing.

"She seems afraid to speak right now, so I'll speak for her." Keiko purses her lips and squeezes the hand he had been holding.

"She just recently finished her five year journey with a friend of mine, and she did lots of great things. I've already forgiven her but from what people have told me, she's stubborn, like her mother I guess..." He mentally sighs in relief when her lips curl up slightly.

"She definitely misses you all, but I'll try and fill that space in." He smiled.  "I hope you'll allow me to take care of your daughter."

Keiko smiled and squeezed his hand, appreciating his words. They slowly walked back towards the houses yard, approaching the porch to sit on it.

"I can take care of myself you know..." He chuckles, shaking his head.

"Let someone else take care of you for once...Besides," He brings his lips to her hand and smiles, pecking it softly.

"You suck at taking care of yourself." 

An irritation mark appeared on her head as she turned and jumped onto him, tackling him to the ground so he was on his back, laughing at her.

"I can take care of myself if I want to!"

"Liar!"

"What?!"

"You liar!"

"You damn, Hatake!" He laughed as she lightly choked him, shaking him up and down.

"W-Wait- K-Keiko!" 

"What?!" She stopped shaking him at his red face, raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Y-You're on m-my...Uhm..." His voice cracked as he spoke, confusing her further. She leaned closer, trying to hear better.

"What?"

"You're on my thing..." 

"Oh..." Keiko blinked, realizing she was straddling him.

"Oh..." She moved slightly, flustering him further.

"OH. I-I'M SORRY." Comical steam escapes the red-faced man as she got off of him, leaving him there laying. Keiko, flustered and embarrassed, pokes the man on his cheek.

"O-Oi...You alive?" 

"Not until...you're...25...He said..." She rose an eyebrow.

"What? Who said?"

"Gotta...Wait..."

"Kakashi, I am 24." That seemed to snap Kakashi out of whatever trance he was in, because next thing she knew the man was holding her hands and practically on top of her.

"I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!?"

"Em..."

"DID I SERIOUSLY MISS IT?!"

"I don't see the big deal." She sweatdropped "You missed all of my birthdays." 

His eyes turn to white round circles, tears building up in them.

"I'm so sorry!"

"Would you knock it off!" She blushes and pushes him away, though he manages to balance himself.

"It's fine...Besides..." She glances at the graves.

"My presence probably-"

'WHY DOES HE KEEP TACKLING ME!?'

He sighed at her and pressed his lips to her own again. If he wasn't kissing her, she was sure he'd have an angry pout on his face.

'This is very unsanitary.'

His tongue rolled over hers as his thighs tightened around her hips. Keiko closed her eyes and allowed him to lead the kiss, not knowing how to kiss but was a fast learner.  He ended the kiss, leaning back and letting out small huffs of breath with a pout on his face along with his glare.

"You seriously have a problem with downgrading yourself."

"I...I-" Her mouth stayed parted until a small smirk placed itself on his face. He leaned down once again, closing his eyes and kissing her once more. Once he felt her kiss back his head tilted and his hands found themselves on either side of her head, trapping her body under his completely.

The hands on his lower stomach made him shiver. He groaned, taking them off and placing them over her head.

'Dont...Do that...'

The rain from before had gotten heavier, and it was finally the evening, meaning they only could stay for two more days maximum.

Finally pulling back, Kakashi stared at her for a while before respectfully getting off of her, holding a hand out to her. She huffed and took the hand, looking at him with the smallest hint of a blush with her stoic face.

The hokage placed his hands behind her and slowly lifted her wet hair, grabbing the hair tie on her wrist and slowly placing her spiky hair in a ponytail.

"There...It should stop bothering you now..." 

"Thanks..." Seeing her slightly flustered and speechless state, Kakashi smiles and takes her hand. He guides the two outside the gate and stops once more.

"Ready to leave, Keiko?" She nods her head, onyx eyes not making contact with his coal ones.

"How about we get some food. Ramen, maybe?"

"Yeah, sure."

"I've heard you talk a lot today."

"Uh-Huh."

"I like it."

"Hn."

"Aweee~! Go back to talking a lot!"

"Hn."

"Hmph! Fine!" He smiles "Guess I'll just have to make you talk a lot."

"Huh?" She blinked warily, slightly intimidated by the mischievous grin on his face.

"Oh wait- Agh dammit, Itachi wont let me..."

"What?" She wondered "What about Itachi?"

"Eh?! N-Nevermind!"

"Wait, Kakashi."

"Mhm?"

"You're paying for the ramen."

"W-What?! wHy!?"

"Because you've teased me a little much."

"Wait, I'm sorry Keiko!"

"Hn."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"We can go fast, or slow. Your pick."

"Slow."

"You sureeee? Might wanna go faster, we can finish earlier."

"Don't you want to take our time? It makes the experience more fun."

"Eh, I guess. But Konoha isn't really close you know." Keiko shrugs and dodges his hand.

【PDA HURTS KEIKOS PRIDE!】

"You really don't like PDA (Public Display Of Affection), huh?"

"Hn." She looks away with a smirk, not noticing the former copy-cat nins own. 

A peck on her lips made her eyes largen and head whip to the sheepish hokage looking away as if he did nothing.

"What'd you just do?"

"Huh? Nothing."

"Did you just sneak a kiss from me-" Another peck.

"DID YOU JUST DO IT AGAIN!?"

"Do what?"

"I'll kill you."

"Awe~ I love you too~!"

'I'm beginning to think even Naruto would have been better.'

"Hey!" Kakashi grabs her shoulders and shakes her back and forth with a whine.

"I can already see you thinking something like 'Naruto would have been better' or something! Don't think that, Keiko!"

"Alright! Alright!" She pushed him away "I wasn't thinking that."

"I got you~" He grinned and held her hand, intertwining their fingers smugly.

"You little brat."

"What can I say? You're welcome."

"For what?"

"For being so amazing." She pulls his ear with an irritated mark on her face.

"You're nowhere near amazing as me, so put a lid on it."

"Put a lid on it?" He rose an eyebrow.

"Yes. It means-" He kissed her, interrupting any words she was about to say and pulled back with a smirk.

"Yeah, I sure did put a lid on it."

"Idiot..." His eyes widen and his legs move faster, running after her since she had run away.

"Oi! Don't go so fast!"

"That's what she said."

"Keiko, i'll make that come true if you don't shut up."

"Hn."

Chapter End~!

So do yall want me to continue with their love story?

Actually wait, that's what i'm going to do because I barely do anything yall ask me for HAHAHAHAHAH.

nVm

Btw I love you all!

(^ Not me bullying my past-current readers lmao. I just edited this, and never realized how weird it is for Kakashi to call her kitten so i'll be changing that.

Edited June 4th, 2021)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 33.1K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
135K 3.8K 35
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—จ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ค ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™š...
38.4K 782 19
Fyozai One shots to cure the soul.... There will be Fem AUs, Mafia AUs, Child AUs and more enjoy!!! It will revolve around Dazai mostly since it's an...
2.3K 90 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...