Undeniably Claimed

By KaylaWoods289

Luca Sanford has taken his rightful spot as head of Sanford Drake Inc. With his parents now retired, it's his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meet & Greet
Chapter 2: Lil Man & Mom
Chapter 3: Genius?
Chapter 4: Finding a Gem
Chapter 5: Encounter
Chapter 6: Meeting the Boss
Chapter 7: Deals
Chapter 8: Common Ground
Chapter 9: Talking to Jess
Chapter 10: Commanding the Room
Chapter 11: Mrs. Sanford
Chapter 12: Mr. Sanford
Chapter 13: No Return
Chapter 14: Cassidy
Chapter 15: Dinner
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: It's Time
Chapter 18: Job to Do
Chapter 19: Struggling
Chapter 20: Wine and Drama
Chapter 21: Time
Chapter 22: Glimpse
Chapter 23: Touches and Kisses
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Claim
Chapter 26: Morning Delight
Chapter 27: Being Prepared
Chapter 28: Strength
Chapter 29: Day 1
Chapter 30: Good News
Chapter 31: Ours
Chapter 32: Lean on Me
Chapter 33: Godmother Cami
Chapter 34: Reactions
Chapter 35: Downside
Chapter 36: Tic Toc
Chapter 37: Discovery & Acceptance
Chapter 38: Dynamic Duo
Chapter 39: Getting Released
Chapter 40: Good Morning Indeed
Bonus Chapter: Brad & Jessica
Chapter 41: Restraints
Chapter 42: Full of Surprises
Chapter 43: Confrontation
Chapter 44: Darren
Chapter 45: Girls Night
Chapter 46: Ravishing
Chapter 47: Connection
Chapter 48: Job Offer
Chapter 49: Yi Peng
Chapter 50: Hornish
Chapter 51:Surprise Visit
Chapter 52: She is My Girl
Chapter 53: Sealing the Deal
Chapter 54:Giving the News
Chapter 55: The Family
Chapter 56: Reactions and Letters
Chapter 57: Fate
Chapter 58: Best "Man"
Chapter 60: Resolution
Chapter 61: Just the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 59: It is Time

21.9K 969 38
By KaylaWoods289

Sophia couldn't stop herself from pacing in the empty room. Her eyes set on her phone just waiting for the text she was expecting to get over an hour ago to finally arrive. She bit her lip for a split second before Jessica's voice rang in her head. Her sister had already scolded her once today for ruining her 'artwork'. Her lips were painted red almost an exact match to her hair. She stopped pacing taking a deep breath and closing her eyes exhaling slowly. 

DING

She grinned opening her eyes to look at the text. Her nerves washing away as the confirmation she waited for had come. She sat down her phone just as a round of knocks came through the door. She turned as the door slowly opened. A tall handsome man she barely can recognize walks in. His eyes looking to her before they tear up. He comes forward barreling into her making her almost fall over in her high heels. She could only giggle at him in return as she hugged him back. He pulled back and stepped back taking both of her hands holding them out to her sides as he inspects that dress. 

"Damn... Do you think Jess will let me wear one on our big day?"

Sophia throws her head back laughing at Brad. He grins in return happy he was able to make her smile. He leans forward to kiss her cheek delicately before pulling back. 

"You look exquisite baby Soph."

She pouts still being called a baby. Brad just smirks knowing how she has come to loath the nickname. In his eyes, she will always be the baby of the group. His eyes taking in the dress yet again. It was the perfect dress for her. Jessica had refused to give him an hints on the dress. He tried to persuade her but she has strong will power. He had claim defeat and was willing to wait to the day when he got to walk her down the isle. He still remembers crying when she had asked him. He really thought that either Jessica or possibly Mr. Sanford would be walking her down the isle. Sophia's answer was simple, he was with her sister who she always thought of as a second mom making him the father figure. 

"You ready to escape, I still got the car ready to go?"

Sophia shook her head as he pointed behind him looking like he was ready to run. She was ready to be with the man that had stolen her heart. Luca had taken such good care of her since they first met. She couldn't imagine being with anyone else. He was her future and today they would solidify that. 

"Or... you ready to chain yourself to that Incredibly Sexy Man that worships you?"

Sophia laughed yet again as he fanned himself dramatically. Leave it to Brad to still hit on her fiancé on the day of their wedding. He walked over to grab her bouquet before bringing it to her. She handed him her cellphone which he pocketed in his chest pocket as she took the flowers in her hand. He turned while placing her arm in his and gently walked out of the room. Sophia taking a final glance at herself in the mirror. 

It had been a fun filled morning. Jessica and Taylor came early to pick her up from her and Luca's home early this morning. Luca grumbled about the fact that he could have brought her over. Taylor pointed out that we weren't supposed to be together the evening of the wedding. Luca had refused early on with that tradition. She pecked his lips promising to meet him soon. He gave a whispered love you so the girls wouldn't here followed by her confessing back. Taylor then had yanked her arm telling her it was time to go. 

Arriving at the Sanford home, Heather had it running like a well oiled machine. She had hired staff to help with the event. She was whisked away before getting to see much of anything but all the women were getting ready in this grand room which she had learned used to be CJ's room. That only made her wonder what the other rooms looked like. Jessica had gotten to work on her while Taylor had helped with her hair. 

Slowly but surely all the women had gotten ready. CJ, Cassidy, Heather, Jessica, Taylor, and even Cami were here and looked beautiful by the end result. They all spoke and laughed while getting ready. Taylor left early to make sure the groom was ready to go as well. She was taking her 'best man' role very serious. 

Heather had pulled her aside giving her a simple bracelet that was given to her by her mother at her wedding reception. Sophia learned that they actually had a court house wedding which shocked her. She further explained that she was pregnant and wanted to surprise both Xavier and Luca with a wedding and the adoption. Sophia had so much respect for her. It takes a real strength and courage to take on a family. According to Heather, it was the easiest decision she ever made. 

They walked down the staircase arm in arm as Brad made sure she didn't trip on the hem of the dress. They arrived at the back doors without any falters luckily. They looked out the back door finding everyone seated while at the front stood the man of the hour along with Taylor by his side and on the opposite stood her sister. They had decided on a simple wedding party. Brad gave her hand a final squeeze making her look up to him. 

"You ready Mrs. Sanford?"

She released a breath slowly nodding her head. "I'm ready."

Brad signaled to someone as the doors opened. The famous wedding song came on making the guest rise to their feet and turn to her direction. Her eyes however couldn't be teared away from the man at the front that was holding the purest of smiles. He looked incredibly handsome and his eyes were set on her with such intensity. She couldn't help but match his expression as she made her way down the isle. 

A cry she recognized made her snap her head to the side momentarily. Destiny was reaching out from Heather's arms making grabby hands at Brad. Everyone giggled gently at the view while Brad practically melted. He took the final step to hand her over to Luca. His hand felt warm and his grip on her hand was strong. He turned to take her up the few steps but a grip to his arm halted them both as they looked to Brad. 

"You hurt her, boss or not, and I will hurt you."

Sophia bit her lip to suppress a giggle since he was being dead serious. Luca just smirked at him as he nodded. Brad released his arm and walked over to Destiny who was bouncing in Heather's arms ready to be picked up by him. He took her as she gripped his jacket while walking to his seat. Everyone else taking their seats as Luca and Sophia turn to each other. 

"We are gathered here today to join..."

As the priest continued, Sophia looked at Luca with all the love she had for him. Memories flooding her mind of them. The most prominent one was their first kiss in the middle of a crowded dance floor. A clearing of a throat made her blink and turn to find the priest looking at her amused. A few chuckles were heard and she realized he must have said something to her. Luca looked at her with amusement in his eyes and a gentle smile. She didn't care, he had bewitched her. 

"I'm so sorry..."

"It's quite alright, Sophia I understand you both wrote your own vows. Please..." 

He gestures his hand to Luca and she understands. She clears her throat before beginning.

"I'm not going to lie, I had rehearsed my vows at least a dozen times but I can't seem to remember a lick of it standing here looking at you." Giggles were heard through out and Luca smiled chuckling gently as well easing Sophia's nerves. 

"I had long ago given up on the idea of ever standing in this position, as someone's bride. It was a hard to pill to swallow but I was grateful for all I had been given. I had incredibly loving parents, and amazing sister that I look up to still to this day and with time, I made my own adventures fearing that my time would end quick enough... BUT fate had something else in store for me. I had run into my fairy godmother who directed me to my own prince."

Luca drops his gaze momentarily feeling his heart soar. Sophia's voice softening as she continued. 

"I was told so many things about you before meeting you... Cold, distant, unforgiving however I never saw any of these traits. You are quiet and reserved but passionate. You are strong and a force of nature but carry a soft heart for your family. You are stubborn and most importantly... you are my beacon. I was so lost and just passing time before meeting you. Now I feel as if I have a future ahead of me and that is all because of you... I love you Luca Sanford, more than words could ever say and I look forward to all the times ahead of us."

It is silent by the end of her speech but most of the crowd was tearing up by the end. Luca himself could feel his eyes tearing up but blinked trying to refrain from crying. 

"Luca..." The priest now gestures to Sophia gently. He takes a minute just staring into her eyes deeply before he began. 

"Sophia Andrews... Beautiful, kind hearted, sweet, pure, genius... These are only a few of the words that I could use to describe you. The truth is I could stand up here for hours and never fully explain how much I love you. I was robotic before I met you, passing through life never feeling anything. You stumbling at my feet brought my tin heart back to life and I thank the heavens above for you. I have been blessed in many parts of my life... An incredible set of parents, some amazing siblings, a career that I love... But when it came to love, I never felt lucky. I couldn't find anyone that awoken anything in me or seemed to truly care about me. Then you came like a damn storm stirring up all that I have ever known. You are my Tesoro... My treasure."

Sophia couldn't help the tears that ran down her cheek as she continued smiling even as her heart threatened to burst through her chest. His words completely melting her. 

"Life is a precious gift... I want to spend every moment of mine with you by my side. There may be times that try us both but I have no fear as long as you are by my side. I want to wake up to you with in my arms every morning and fall asleep every night telling you how much I love you. So from today onwards Sophia Sanford, I will continue to cherish you all the days of my life. I love you Tesoro."

She chuckled sobbed dropping her gaze downwards for a moment before looking back up at him. He smiled gently releasing her hand before reaching up to wipe away the tears on both of her cheeks. 

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss-"

Luca doesn't let the man finish as the hand that was on her cheek goes to her neck pulling her forward as their lips collide in a sensual kiss that left the world evaporating around them. Neither could hear the claps of the audience or the whistles. Both too invested in their moment to care of anything else. When they did finally pull away the surroundings finally came in to view and Sophia blushed hiding her face in Luca's chest.  His chest vibrated as he laughed gently at her but led her down the isle where petals were tossed on them. The smiles could not have been any bigger as they made their way back into the house. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.3K 72
Sophia has always been the quiet one. She does what her absent father wants, keeps her head down in class and tries not to stand out, but it seems li...
863K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
18.1K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
362K 9.6K 37
(Original Version) My cousin and I are the only true bloods left in the Thanos Family. I'm eighteen now and my absent father decided to finally take...