π™»πšŠπšπšŽ π™½πš’πšπš‘πšπšœ

By miss_brock

Maddison (Maddi), is the twin sister of Charlie Conway. District-5 had been her hockey team for as long as sh... More

The Chase
The coach
The Game
Hawk Territory
Training
Cheating
Fresh Starts
New gear
Hawk Trouble
Pranks
Egg Practise
Goldbergs trapped
Secrets
Friends
Teaching
The Ducks
Transferring
Quack
Opinions
School Troubles
Playoffs
Girl Time
Trapped
Fun Times
The Date
Feelings
Feelings pt 2
Game Days
What are we?
Cardinals vs Ducks
A/N
Championship Game Day
Ducks vs Hawks
Winning
Saying Goodbye
A/N

A / N

571 4 0
By miss_brock

So I have a new part up but this is only if you haven't read the first part. It's called 'The Chase' and It's a new part so if you have read from 'The Coach' through to 'Pranks' then you can go back and read the first part so that you are up to date. If you don't want to that's fine and if you have already read it then you don't have to pay any attention to this at all. 

Anyway thank you guys so much for 200 reads on this book. It means so much knowing that you guys actually enjoy reading this and if you have any suggestions make sure to put them in the comments. Also if you are reading this book and you do enjoy it could you maybe vote on it. It would be awesome to know if you guys want more of this book or not. 

So stay safe and enjoy reading.
-Maddy xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 5.3K 52
Some may ask how to describe Elyse Brondayle. In short, the answer would include: Ice Hockey Badass Annoying Witty Feminist Stubborn as hell Her w...
113K 1.6K 26
Y/N Bombay is the daughter of lawyer and former hockey player, Gordan Bombay wanting to be a great hockey play just like her dad was she starts play...
46.8K 648 20
"no, i mean i really can't, you moron. i don't know how to skate." in which carson conway starts to like her brothers best friend. (fulton reed x o...
98.4K 565 57
✨Who I write for✨ -Charlie Conway -Adam Banks -Dean Portman -Fulton Reed -Ken Wu -Dwayne Robertson -Lester Averman -Guy Germaine -Luis Mendoza -Jes...