Classroom of The Elite: Shot...

By CringeIsFun

Literally a one shot I'm testing. Credits to owner of the series Classroom Of The Elite. I don't know how to... More

I'm Going To Regret This Decision
I'm Now A Slave For Myself
This Was Not Planned
What A Weird Development
Welcome To Reality
Insert Offensive To Self Title
No Chapters For Now
Title? What Is That?
Someone Please Take Over, I'm Begging Here
Shower
I'm Going To Become Old Soon
Not An Update "Part 2"

I Got Nothing

1.9K 52 23
By CringeIsFun

Words that rhyme
Is just a waste of time
But its okay.
Why? Who cares?

'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Class D, please come to the guidance office.'

As normal as being called to the guidance office is, all those left in the classroom striked me with weird gazes. Most of which are glares of people saying 'What did you do?'.

"Well it seems someone likes causing trouble."

Apparently my neighbor is striking me while the iron is hot.

"I know your existence is non-existent but is causing us trouble really how you want to get noticed?"

"I don't remember causing any trouble."

I mean I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything.

"Apparently that is where you are wrong."

Is it me or is there a lot of hostility against me for just being called once?

"I mean it's not like you have been in any use. Even Kouenji with his screws loose still gets a 'perfect' record."

"Right you are, Horikita-girl."

Apparently Kouenji was still in the room. Why? He usually leaves directly after class. Too timed for my taste.

"The quiet ones are always the most suspicious."

Who are you to speak, you never even interacted with me blonde. It was Karuizawa who spoke.

"Yeah maybe you did something perverted. Hmmm? I'm right aren't I? Why aren't you talking?"

You are talking about me being perverted when you are a literal pervert yourself Ike.

"The longer we keep you here, the higher the punishment you would receive."

Okay. Now. What did I literally do??? I just never interacted with others. How does that equal to causing trouble for the class???

With no answer to what I did in my head. I started walking ignoring these rude comments.

"Yes! That's it! Walk! Walk the path of shame!"

I have no idea who said that. And with that I just continue to walk. Walk these empty halls. And when there was someone they would just run away. I don't remember even emitting an aura.

The halls were empty yet there was one who seemed to stay. She has straight scarlet hair that is tied into twin-tails and laced with red ribbons, and gradient dark-red eyes. Then suddenly-

Something appeared, it looked like something science can't explain. It was something oval-shaped and something came out. It looked human but more dimensional. And it spoke.

"Wrong timeline b*tch. Come back next year."

Then he grabs twin-tails shoves her off into the oval-shaped object. While saying,

"YEET! Also please forget this ever happened."

He looks towards me, bows down, enters the same thing he came out of while waving his hand.

"Okay... Back to main objective, going to the office."

I don't remember the halls being so big. It feels like a labyrinth. I think I've been walking for an hour now.

I think I'm lost. Next door I see, I am opening hoping someone is there, so they can give me directions.

I see a door! Finally! I rush towards it. Okay... Now, how is the door moving away each time I get closer? I continue to walk towards the door but it keeps going away.

I start walking once again but backwards. The door isn't moving. There could be 3 things I could do;

1. If I'm not looking at it, maybe it won't move.
2. The door follows me, so maybe if I'm moving back the door moves back.
3. If run as fast as I can to the door and open it. And if my luck is high enough that's the guidance office.

I choose the last option. To my surprise it grew legs? The hell?! Now it's running towards me! Why are my legs running the opposite direction?! I could just run towards the door to see what's inside!

Now the door looks open. I sigh feeling relief but then... Why is the inside so bright?! Now I don't want to go in!

Now the door... stopped running towards me? The inside now became... Red? Now a carpet present and is rolling straight towards me and forms a circle around me. The carpet now stands and grabs my body, carries me, drags me into the door.

Bright light shines again rendering me blind for a bit. Once inside it actually looks like a laboratory. Nevermind that, priority first... asking directions to the guidance office.

"Hello anyone here?"

No answer.

"Hello?"

No answer.

*Whistle*

"Woof woof. "

Something appears to respond after me whistling. Maybe this lab owner has a dog. And the thing that approaches me is... a girl with green messed up hair wearing a lab coat and wearing glasses with one side looking cracked though it is a very small crack. Three sizes are-

(A/N: Pic not mine I just thought of something as close as that for a weird scientist/alchemist or whatever.
Sauce? 'Sss-Class Suicide Hunter'.
Why give? Dunno)

"Damn curse me and my dog like tendencies!"

So she was the one that responded... Let me test it again if that is actually the case.

*Whistle*

"Woof woof."

Great now... What do I do? She grabs my hand and places it on hear... Head?

(A/N: Disappointing)

She is gesturing that she wants a pat on the head. Which I give hesitantly. She want me to be more aggressive.

(A/N: Did I make it sound out of context? Hope I did)

Now she is shaking her butt. Hopefully it is just her acting like a dog wagging her tail or else I don't know what I would do.

"Ahem"

"Oh. I'm... What was my name again?"

"I don't know. What makes you think I would know after just meeting you?"

"Uhm... Just call me the Master Alchemist."

"Got anything shorter?"

"Call me Emma."

"Why?"

"Dunno. Felt like it."

She's definitely something else from the normal.

"Hey."

"Hmmm?"

"Isn't it rude to ask for my name when you didn't introduce yourself?"

I didn't ask for it though. You just told me to call you that.

"The name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Are you a Proffesor by chance or are you a senpai?"

"I suppose I'm neither. I'm just here that's all."

How does that make any sense?

'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Class D, your presence is required in guidance office immediately!'

Whoever is calling me is starting to become impatient and aggressive.

Suddenly Emma moves towards a land-line that suddenly appeared in the room.

"Get me connected to the guidance office phone now!"

Why is she mad? All that happened was I got called to the guidance office.

"Yes ma'am!"

The person on the other side seems to be scared of Emma. By why? She doesn't have a position with high authority as far as I'm concerned.

"H-hello?"

It's the same voice from the who keeps summoning me.

"Yes hello what is your name? "

She seemed to switch to a calm demeanor.

"Cha-Chabashira Sae."

"And is anyone with you?"

"..."

"Speak up now."

"Hoshinomiya Chie."

"Okay."

Emma took a deep breath and...

"Shut the fuck up you fucking milfs! Just cuz you guys don't think there is any man that is worth dominating you two in bed doesn't mean you can summon any student you wish for! I'm busy conversing with your student so either you two leave him alone or you know what's getting to you!"

'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Class D, please DON'T come to the guidance office!'

'At least I know what their intentions were.' Ayanokouji

'I missed my time to shine.' Hornykouji

_______________________________________

1259 words
Why no upload for a while (no one cares)? Do I have to answer (yessssss)? Simple. School be bad. I start uploading for a bit for no reason wanting to do like a every 3 days and what did I do? I upload for 1 chapter each day for 6 days in a row. Little did I know, time for lots activities to be given in the week I started uploading.

And ichifuyu, PolygamyAllTheWay, bbajj_067, thank you for screaming in my notifications. 1st chapter says 1k reads and I'm just guessing if repeatedly opening it again and again adds read so you 3 spamming added reads on it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 705 24
its all in the title babes 😋
69.9K 3.2K 74
❤️
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
225K 35.1K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး