Icy like diamonds || Ryeji

By itzyau

Arranged marriage AU Shin Ryujin, the girl surrounded by rumors, finds herself in an arranged marriage with H... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Part 2

Chapter 67

7K 388 364
By itzyau

Ryujin walked into the house as if it was her own, causing Yeji to look mildly annoyed at the sight. Walking into the entrance in sweatpants and a t-shirt, holding a mug.

"Are you not ready? I texted you about half an hour ago that I was picking you up." Ryujin couldn't pass up on the opportunity to be a pain in the ass. As much as the other had done the same to her.

"I didn't see that. I've been painting." Yeji said, looking down at her clothes that did have paint all over. Ryujin smiled at the sight, having never seen her in such casual clothing, much less dirty ones. It made Yeji look a lot more approachable.

She walked inside and noticed the other was holding what was essentially an empty mug, making her raise a questioning eyebrow.

"I was going to make coffee."

"I see." Ryujin clicked her tongue, smiling and moving closer to grab the mug. Her fingers gently brushing against Yeji's. Nearly causing the latter to drop it. "How about I make you a cup of coffee while you get the paint off of you and get dressed?"

Yeji jumped at the opportunity, probably trying to stop the physical contact between them. Quickly stepping back from Ryujin. "I'll go shower then. Just..." she stopped for a second to push the button and call her elevator, looking back at her after doing so. "Don't make a mess."

"Me? Of course not." Ryujin smiled, but Yeji didn't seem to trust her, judging by the look she gave her before disappearing into the elevator.

It took Yeji maybe half an hour to show up again and gladly she did so because Ryujin was not a patient person and was feeling restless waiting for Yeji.

"My coffee?"

"In the machine. I didn't want it to get cold." Ryujin had answered before she had caught sight of the other girl.

Looking at her, it was more than obvious the girl had money. Not because of the brand she wore but the way she carried herself and her aura. You just couldn't look away from her. Not that Ryujin wanted to anyways.

"Stop staring."

Blinking once, then twice, she snapped out of her Yeji is extremely attractive trance and back to reality. Following Yeji who walked into the kitchen to get her coffee.

"Did you pack already?" She questioned, sitting at the kitchen island and observing her.

"Wasn't I supposed to?"

"Just making sure you're not trying to ditch."

Yeji shook her head, glancing back to meet her gaze before focusing on pouring sugar into her coffee. "I have a feeling you'd annoy me until I joined you."

Ryujin smiled, nodding at Yeji who was now turned to face her. "You're right. I can't have you spend Christmas alone. That's way too depressing. Even for you."

"Even for me?"

"Yes, even for Miss I'm so cold and snobbish. My friendships aren't real and I don't want anyone around me."

Yeji rolled her eyes.

"What?" Ryujin chuckled. "That's a spot on impression of you before."

"Before" Yeji asked between sips.

Ryujin shrugged, taking a sip of her own cup of coffee. "Before you stopped pretending."

"Who says I was pretending?"

The shorter girl smiled, getting up and walking near where the other was. Coincidentally next to the sink she wanted to use as she had finished the coffee. "I do." she stated, washing her mug in silence. Knowing the other was observing her, she could feel her gaze on her even if there were no words exchanged.

"You'd be surprised by how little you know me, Ryujin."

"Surprise me then." She responded, turning to fake Yeji who was just by her side. Her words seemingly catching her off guard.

"Shut up." Yeji responded, a little too late to fake a genuine negative reaction to her words. Walking to the kitchen island to distance herself.

Ryujin looked outside, suddenly noticing the snow falling. The white already covering the outside just in the time she had spent there. It was a beautiful sight. Both the white covered city and the snow still falling. Smiling she thought to herself that it was the perfect moment for the first snow of the year.

"I guess we will be together for a long time." she uttered, just loud enough to be heard by the older girl.

"What?"

"It's the first snowfall. Look." she pointed at the window, smiling with her whiskers in full display and watching as Yeji came to the realization.

Some believe that if you were to confess or simply observe the first snowfall with someone, it means you're going to be by each other's side for a long time. Something that Ryujin herself found silly but she would obviously use to mess with Yeji.

"My mother used to say if you wish for something during the first snowfall it will come true." Yeji stated, drinking her coffee while still looking at the snow falling. Leaving Ryujin to stare at her perfect side profile.

Ryujin smiled, thinking it was a great idea. To make a wish on the first snowfall they spent together. "Let's make a wish then."

"I didn't say I believe it."

"Why not?" Ryujin looked at her curiously.

"What do you mean why not? It's a wish. There's no such thing as something in the universe granting you wishes."

"That's a lot of words to say you once asked for a wish and it didn't come true."

"Shut up." Yeji rolled her eyes. "It did."

"What?"

"Nothing. Go on then, make your wish."

"Do it with me."

Yeji stared at her while she stared back. Both clearly as stubborn as the other.

"It won't hurt you to make a wish. It's our first snowfall."

"Fine."

Ryujin threw her arms up, in celebration at having won, clearly making Yeji regret having given into it.

A moment later both closed their eyes, each asking for a wish of their won.

For some reason her wish came easily. Not needing to think much about what she would want. When she closed her eyes, there was only one thing on her mind. Yeji.

So she wished for Yeji to be granted her wish. Hoping the other hadn't simply closed her eyes to appease her silly antics and had actually made one.

Not that Ryujin thought any of it would come true, or that if they did it would be because of the snow. But it was fun to pretend.

Her phone started to ring right as her eyes opened, the caller ID letting her know it was Yuna.

Picking up, she saw as Yeji observed her, probably being nosy which she found rather endearing.

"What do you mean?"

"It's not even that bad."

"I am looking at it right now."

"There's barely any."

"Are you sure?"

"Fine. Tell them I'll call later."

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too, annoying."

Yeji looked at her curiously, both her hands keeping warm by holding the coffee. Waiting for her to say anything at all.

"So, I have what could be good news for you."

"Christmas is canceled? I'm free? I don't have to go with you?"

"Stop sounding so eager to get rid of me." Ryujin chuckled, noticing how Yeji didn't look to be saying those things in a really serious way.

"What is it?"

"There's actually a snowstorm by my parent's house so nobody is getting in or out of there for a few days."

"Oh."

"Good news, you're actually free."

"But then you don't get to spend with them."

Ryujin nodded, trying to act nonchalant about it with a smile but failing to do so.

"Spend it here then."

Yeji looked surprised. Even if she had been the one blurting out those words, her eyes slightly widened as she looked down at her drink. "Its just that i'm the reason why you weren't already there and why you'd have to spend it alone. Personally I don't care for Christmas, but it seems important to you. I don't want that on my conscience."

"You have a conscience?" Ryujin questioned, far too loudly. Clearly joking since she started to laugh when she saw the shock in Yeji's expression. Earning herself a push as the older girl went to clean her mug in the sink she had been standing by.

"You're so annoying."

"But you care for me."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves there."

Ryujin shrugged, smiling in the most annoying way she could. Her confidence overflowing. "It's way too late for that, Yeji."

"I'm taking it back."

"No. No take backs. We're spending Christmas together."

"I'm going to regret this, won't i?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 8.4K 71
Shin Ryujin the cold,and spoiled brat girl behind the mask Hwang Yeji a nice and humble girl from a poor family Yeji became a maid in the Shin's Mans...
439K 12.3K 41
Yeji, together with her friends, went to Jeju Island to celebrate their college graduation. While having a good time and living her life to the fulle...
5.4K 218 11
Jeyu, Ryujin and Yeji's daughter was curious about the love story of her parents. She asked her mama Ryujin to tell her how'd they met and that's the...
293K 13.5K 48
In which Shin Ryujin texted random numbers to promote her idol's comeback. Little did she know she have already texted her ultimate bias, Hwang Yeji.