in both worlds [ukyo saionji...

By _reesai

. ․⠀๋⠀᳝ ₊˚ ⠀࣪. ᨳ ଘ 𝓮 𝓹 𝓲 𝓵 𝓸 𝓰 𝓾 𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓰𝓪𝔃𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸... More

.⠀۟⠀。 prolouge.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 another world; chapter 2.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 wish; chapter 3.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 class; chapter 4.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 universe; chapter 5.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 alongside; chapter 6.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 science club; chapter 7.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 select; chapter 8 .⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 club; chapter 9.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 rain; chapter 10.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 home; chapter 11.⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 grocery; chapter 12 .⠀۟⠀。
.⠀۟⠀。 fall; chapter 13 .⠀۟⠀。

.⠀۟⠀。 start; chapter 1.⠀۟⠀。

316 14 15
By _reesai

·˚ ♡⸝⸝

           you smiled as you opened your eyes. the posters in your wall appeared infront of your face. you smile, as if they are greeting you a good morning. to the very corner of your eye, he was illustrated in one of it. you found yourself smiling like an idiot.

            when you first found out about the character, you couldn't help but fall inlove in an instant.

            considering his green tale eyes, well illustrated face, strong and well thought judgements, dashing personality and everything about him seemed to have mesmerized you.

            you placed a finger on the poster he's in, "waaaah~ ukyo's still super cute today." you said in a raspy morning voice. with all the fangirling, you rolled on the side of the bed making you fall, face planted. you groaned as you got up, head still wobbly from the fall, even if you didn't fall your head would still be messed up on how much you're not a morning person.

          with your eyes half-closed, you opened the bathroom lights making you frown as it brightens up the inside. you blinked once more, followed by a harsh rub on the eye. your vision was absolutely failing you, it made you see different colors. everything made your head more twirly.

          with deep thought, you snapped out of it. you hit your cheeks with both palms, making you laugh on how red it is on the mirror.

           your days was absolutely the same as always. you alone in your apartment early in the morning, having to be half-awake every time you had to do morning routines, making yourself instant ramen and grab some coffee nearby, then head energetically on the way to school.

            mom had to decide you on being independent, it was a tough decision but she had guessed it was the right one.

            after both of your parents got divorced, you had to pick which side would you live in. you only gave both of them a bored expression, you were already at the 3rd year of high school, the thought of being independent already had crossed your mind for a billionth time.

           so there, in front of both of their lawyers you sighed, you were done with both of them. of course, you didn't want them to get divorced, but what other choice would they have made if their marriage was an arranged one.

            "are we done yet? i wanna go home." you whined like a child, both parents gave you a glare for your rude behavior. it was immature of you to say it that way, but it was an honest way to inform them.

          "uh... anyways, ms. (l/n)" the lawyer flipped through the pages before looking back, "which side are you going after?" he asked. you choked on your saliva, you wanted to ask if it was relevant for the lawyer to ask that. you knew the two of them can settle it at home but it would lead into an argument anyways.

            you raised a finger at them, notifying them to give you a second. with the thought of your own decision, serotonin has rushed through your veins. it was exciting. absolutely what you want. you bit your lower lip before backing to your seat.

          "i'm going to live by myself," you scoffed, hands crossed, eyes away from the three of them. as much as you hated being alone, you hated living with both of them. pressuring you on what to do, not having enough time for you, deciding for everything you did and ever since then it bothered you and you hated it.

         while on the other hand, being in an apartment, all alone-- you could decorate the room the way you want it to, stay up how many hours you want, plan for future supplies, buy groceries and having to organize your own way of living. it would somehow make you feel... free.

           "i'm sorry but you have my answer," your lips formed into a thin line, still looking away from them trying to avoid much eye contact as much as possible. your eyes were all dart up to the door, you forgot even for a second that your little brothers were here. "that... is so cool, i wanna too!" makito exclaimed, running towards mom and tugging on her outfit. whilst the other sibling's jaw was dropped.

            you roll your eyes at him, he said he couldn't see you be okay once you're living off your own. you'd always need someone to cry to or rant to. "i can't believe you," he sighed, placing his palm at the back of his head and gave you a pat on the shoulder. "well, she's already 17. that's the best option she's got."

          after that you moved out, watching your mom with teary eyes and little brothers out the door. your dad had already left, he had already bid his goodbyes to you, so it never bothered you if he wasn't there to shred tears- watching his own daughter leave the nest.

            here you are, spitting the excess toothpaste from your mouth. you looked at your own reflection, "damn, i look dead."

-

           "hmm, what flavor for today?" the tip of your finger tips rummed across the cups of ramen. "there you are!" taking your preferred ramen out of the cabinet. what a great breakfast to start the day! - kind of sarcastic.

            as soon as you finished, you grabbed your bag and headed outside. the sun lit up through the trees from below. covering you from the light, you thanked the tree with a smile and went off with your bike.

           the sun was guiding your path, as warm breeze flowing through the air, peaceful surroundings with only such little vehicles, people politely greeting you as you pass by. you wouldn't want anything more than this. it was breathtaking.

            you reach the school grounds and looked for a vacant place to park your bike. a smile plastered on your face as you saw one of your best friends, hanabi.

             she waved at you when you approached her. both of you walked through the entrance, thinking of ways to start a conversation with each other. your throat was dry, with all the energy to go to school this morning, you forgot to even take a sip of water. luckily, you take out a water bottle filled with coffee.

             hanabi stood still, watching the others enter the door, "were finally graduating tomorrow." you gulped from your water bottle and looked at hanabi who started the conversation before you. her eyes filled emotions that you couldn't describe-whether it was happy or sad, you weren't sure.

           you replied with a hum, taking another sip from the watter bottle. the doors were already infront of you, and tomorrow will be the last time you'd see it- unless you'd visit, of course.

            both of you headed to the classroom, the same loudness you'd expect ringed through your ears as you and hanabi opened the door.

            everyone wasn't settled, it was always like that ever since the first day. everyday, the teacher always have complained that your class was the loudest and mischievous of all the rest. well, he wasn't wrong.

            you sat down on your assigned seat, wishing for peace and quiet, the urge to open your phone to distract you from the surroundings, didn't get a hold of you. you sighed and took it out.

            "oooh." hanabi looked behind you with a smirk, noticing your wallpaper the same as always, "you're obsessed with him, creep."

             you gave her a glare, she just couldn't understand how you love him so much. she was even one to say when her room was full of k-pop idols, the woman even skipped school just to go to their concert.

            "shut up, wanna be korean." you rolled your eyes at her, making her do the same and looked back to the front. it was both your relationship, fighting over small things and dramatically make up all over again.

-

              the bell rang, reminding everyone to head home. the sky was already turning gray and the sun was almost down by the horizon. the supposed blue sky, had changed to the color yellow, since it was covered with dark clouds it was a mixture of both brown and orange.

            luckily it didn't rain, you would have a hard time going home. adds up with your bike, you would be a hundred percent be soaked once you got home.

           you still had remaining things to do, so you had to stay at school. once you finished, the lights were already lit up outside. watching from the window on how fascinating the streets is.

           the life you lived in was basic, you were an average student with goals in life, your family had only much to provide for the rest of the members, the school you were learning in wasn't that extravagant to brag on, and it was like a life lived by a normal person.

            the thought of being the main character was exciting, but you wouldn't want to take the role when you find out there would be much burden. you once wanted to be center of attention, the lights on you, the strength you must have, impressing different sort of people. it was always a dream for you. but sometimes we realize things, and accept the fact it would only be a childish dream.

              your thoughts were disturbed by a couple saying their goodbye's to each other, assuming one of them would graduate the next day, and the other one would have to stay behind finishing their goal.

              you stayed quiet, trying not to disturb their conversation.

             instead of eavesdropping you just looked back at the window. trying to get back and think deep thoughts, ignoring the conversation across the halls.

             falling inlove, huh? you thought to yourself. it was impossible for you to fall inlove-well not that entirely impossible. but it was impossible for you to fall for a real person.

             sure, you had crushes on the pasts. but it was when you were younger, it was nothing more than small admiration. when you reached high school, it was all hopeless to fall inlove with a real boy.

           you were all devoted to the fictional characters that had existed in another universe. you couldn't say it was falling inlove, but it was more liking.

        that's what you thought, until the boy from the other side which caught your attention, took your emotions into a different level. your friends would say it was stupid since you never even communicated with them, but you fell. you absolutely did. it didn't made sense to you either. falling inlove with someone fictional, pfft, ridiculous.

          feeling butterflies in your stomach with the thought of them, making your face red as an tomato everytime people teased you about it, thinking about scenarios if they were with you, and watching the little things they do gave you a fluffy feeling. the boy really made you fall in love.

          "WHY THE HECK IS UKYO SAIONJI NOT REAL?!"

           you complained, totally forgetting that there were still people inside the building- especially the couple talking near the hallways. you looked outside hoping they have gone home, but as your eyes roamed outside, they gave you a weird look before looking back at each other.

            you apologized to the both of them for shouting and butting in. they waved to you that it was alright, so you head home in a jiffy whilst paddling fast as your feet could, embarrassed on why you even did that.

           the embarrassment was still with you as you plopped in your bed, making you groan from your actions. why did i say it that loud? you burried your face into the pillow, still red from what happened.

            you wished the day would end, so you could forget what happened today. also points for them not getting to see your face again.

           you looked at the poster, still always making you smile, even though you were a little disappointed. "it's all your fault, ukyo!" you were out of your mind, having an argument with a person from a poster. the smile never left your face, as you drifted to dreamland.

   "maybe shouting that was a little worth it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.6K 44
Characters Ishigami Senku Asagiri Gen Saionji Ukyo Shishio Tsukasa Chrome Hyoga Ryuusui Kinro Ginro Request are closed
121K 4.3K 30
(y/n), a doctor. One of the best in her region actually. She lived a very busy life, going to school, going to science, archery training, and then wo...
63.1K 1.7K 29
senku this, senku that, what abt other characters? 🙄🤨 /j my grammar is all over the place but i try... 😁😶😔 cussing is in almost every chapter so...
2.9K 109 27
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝0 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒0𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔: "𝙼𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒0𝚞𝚜 𝚑0𝚙𝚎". 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚝0𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋0𝚞𝚝 (𝚈/𝚗)'�...