Milfy Way | One Shot Story

By womenthusiast

Age is just a number! So.. for the love of MILF. I dedicated this book to all of you Older Women Loversss... More

❊ Author's Note ❊
Narcissa Malfoy | 𝓑𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽
Bellatrix Lestrange | 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮
Mildred Ratched | 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Polly Gray | 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵
Carol Aird | 𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭
Margaret Tate | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Wilhemina Venable | 𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶!
Red Harrington | 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝔂
Madame Kali/Evelyn Poole | 𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼..
Julia Hoffman | 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽?
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Hela | 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton | 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮!
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾ | 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼
Agent Carter | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Lady Tremaine | 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻
Helena B.C x Tom Felton | 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻
Debbie Ocean | 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽?
Baroness Von Hellman | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Cordelia Goode | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮
Joyce Byers | 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
Princess Diana | 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂

Brie Evantee | 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱

4.4K 133 109
By womenthusiast

Request from CatieLouBlankett4
I'm sorry for taking soooo long.. I hope you like the story.. Enjoy readingggg 💕

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

"Looks like there's no hope anymore huh?" Jake said.

"Yeah.. we're all going to die." Brie breathed heavily. "In less than 12 hours."

"What do you want to do Brie?" Jake asked.

"I don't know.. I think.. I think I need a drink. A lot of drinks.." she said.

"What about you y/n? Are you going to stay with Brie?" Jake turned to me.

"Yes. I'll stay with her."

"Aren't you worried about yourself? This is your last day. Our last day.. We can do whatever we want.. literally. And you choose to stay with Brie?" He chuckled.

"Oh shut up! Leave her alone. I was about to ask you to join us, but since you're being an ass, I changed my mind. I'll just go with y/n. Let's go dear." Brie grabbed my wrist and practically dragged me towards the exit, leaving Jack behind.

"Come on Brie. I was just joking!! Don't take it seriously. Brie!! BRIE!! BRIEEE!!" Jack shouted behind us.

We kept walked outside and got in her car. We drove to the nearest liquor shop, to get a few bottles of whiskey and vodka. Since all media announced that today might be the end of the world, most people started to get panicked and crazy. Chaos everywhere. They didn't care about money anymore. We quickly left the shop and drove to her place.

Once we were at her place, she went straight to her couch and just dropped her body there and sighed. I placed all the bottles we brought on the counter and I sat right beside her. She was silent for a brief moment.

"Brie, are you okay?" I asked.

"Are you nuts? I'm going to die.. WE are going to die!" She said.

"Well-" Brie didn't even bother to wait for my reply. She just started ranting.

"There's so much I wanted to do before I die! I wanted to be the best and the hottest news anchor in the world. I wanted to travel all over the world. I wanted to move to Paris. I wanted to be rich. Like super rich. I haven't got the time to enjoy my life to the fullest. Everyday work work work just work. And date random guys." She ranted, "I even haven't got the chance to tell you that I like you. And I haven't-"

"I'm sorry what? What did you just say?" I cut her off. Brie suddenly stopped talking and looked at me.

"Uhmm.. what?" She tried to act cool and play dumb.

"You said that you like me." I told her.

"Well.. uh.. you know.." I could feel she was getting nervous. For the first time in my life working as her assistant, this is the only time I saw her nervous like a schoolgirl trying to confess her feelings to her crush.

"Listen.. y/n.." she took off her glasses and put them on the coffee table beside her. She took a deep breath.

"..I.. yes.. I like you.. very much. But because you're so young, I can't take if you reject or despise me." She said quietly.

I didn't respond. I did like her too. But her self-centered and egocentric personality really gives me mixed feelings towards her.

"Let's drink, shall we?" She quickly got up and walked to the kitchen.

I followed her behind and sat next to her. I just watched her without saying anything. Seeing her desperate and frustrated is new to me. Right now, I could see that she's capable of having feelings for someone else, so I guess what I saw from her daily life was just the image she wanted people to see. Her on-screen personality.

"So.. I guess this is our last drink on earth? Or should I say.. our last drink before the fucking comet hits us and kills us all." Brie said. "I wish those people had never done that stupid science experiment, because of their.. discovery.. now I have to think of what am I going to do before I die. We only have a few hours left. It makes me so anxious. It makes me all sweaty.. even my pussy is sweaty.. and the ladies all tense up." She grabbed her tits.

I've worked for Brie for a few years now and these words, the things that she just said were the dumbest thing that ever came out of her mouth. It amazed me how an intelligent woman like her could be so stupid and superficial.

She grabbed a bottle of vodka and drank it straight from the bottle.

"Aren't you going to join me?" She asked after taking a big gulp of the vodka.

"I don't want to drink" I replied.

She looked at me, furrowing her eyebrows. "What? Why not? It's all we can do, all that's left. Everything is going to end and we're all going to die. What better reason is there to get drunk?"

"You're scared. We all are. But alcohol doesn't help. It just makes you dizzy and numb and eventually unconscious." I told her.

Brie got more confused. "Well.. that's the whole point. I don't want to have to face the end of the world with my senses intact."

I sighed, "You're scared. But not just of this situation. Not just of the comet and the destruction of our planet. You're scared to feel. And you always have been. That's why you distract yourself with fancy restaurants, new useless stuff you buy or all of your uncountable affairs." I blurted out.

"W-What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

"I like you too, Brie. I like you very much. You should just tell me your feelings. I won't reject you or despise you. You're the most beautiful and intelligent woman I've ever known. It's hard not to have feelings for you." I said.

"You... like me?" She asked.

"Yes."

Suddenly a smirk formed on her lips. She put the bottle down and grabbed my wrist again then led me to her bedroom. She pushed me to the bed and got on top of me.

"Hey! Brie! W-What are you doing?" I tried to push her away.

She pinned me down and put my hands above my head. "I thought you said you liked me."

"I-I do. But.. I didn't say-"

"You also said I have to let myself feel.. so.. right now.. I feel like.. I feel like I want to fuck you for the first and the last time of my life before I die." She said.

She leant down and kissed me. Her soft lips touched mine then she kissed me carelessly and sloppily. Our tongues danced together and we started to explore each others mouths before she pulled back to catch her breath.

She bit her lips and leant down again to plant kisses on my jawline to my ear, moving down to my neck, she bit and sucked then licked my neck, leaving marks here and there. She pulled back again. Then her hands let go of mine and started unbuttoning my blouse. Once it was all unbuttoned, exposing my bra, she smirked and took her own shirt off and tossed it to the floor. My hands started to wander around her body. From her thighs, up to her hips, and her waist, stopping right under her ribcage. Then she put her hands on top of mine and brought them to her breasts, which were still covered with her lacy black bra but I still could feel the softness and her slightly erect nipples underneath the bra. I squeezed her breasts gently, she threw her head back enjoying my massage on her beautiful tits.

A moment later she brought her attention back to me. She pulled down the strap on my bra and revealed my breasts. I looked at her, her icy blue eyes turned almost fully black. Her pupils dilated. Lust.. was the only thing that showed from the look she gave me.

She cupped my breasts and leant down to kiss me before she moved her lips down to my jaw, my neck, my chest and sucked on one of them. She flicked her tongue on my already hard nipple and then bit it softly. She did the same to the other breast. After a few minutes, she moved back up and kissed my lips again. More passionately. "I should have done this a long time ago." She whispered against my lips.

Next, she broke the kiss and got off of me. She helped me take off my jeans and my panties before she quickly did the same to herself. I took off my bra while she got undressed.

"Move back a little." She said. I did as I was told. So now I was in the middle of the bed.

Brie crawled up and got on top of me. She wasn't straddling my hips this time, she placed herself in between my legs, so I hooked my legs around her hips.

She brought her mouth and her hands back to my breasts and played with them before her right hand slowly moved down and touched my wet pussy. She looked up at me and smiled widely when she felt my wetness. Her mouth and her left hand were still busy playing with my breasts, then suddenly I could feel her right hand starting to finger my pussy. Her fingers drew circles on my clit then explored further to my hole and teased my entrance. Moan after moan escaped from my lips.

"B-Brie.. mmhh.." I breathed heavily.

She looked up and furrowed her eyebrows, "Yes, darling?"

I couldn't answer, her fingers on my pussy kept circling my clit and she slightly pushed her fingers inside me, only an inch. Just to tease. I tried to protest but all that came out of my lips was just a whimper. "I'm sorry darling. I couldn't understand what you want if you just whimper like that." She said with a devilish smirk.

"Just fuck me already, for god's sake!" I spat out.

She chuckled then she withdrew her hands and her mouth completely from my body. Before I could say anything, she crawled further up and turned around. She straddled my head. Her front faced my body. Brie's pussy was right in front of my face. Her sweet and flowery scent filled my nostrils. Her glistening pink pussy with well-trimmed blonde hair was so ready to be pleased. I parted her pussy with my fingers and started to lick her pussy. My tongue flicked on her clit and explored her folds and her hole. I could hear Brie moans above me.

While I was busy eating her out, Brie leant down and now faced my pussy. I gasped and flinched a little bit when her soft warm tongue started to lick my folds. I moaned against her pussy. She ate my pussy while I ate hers. But I couldn't focus. My mouth couldn't work properly. I couldn't control my moans. I was a moaning mess.

I decided to use my fingers to pleasure her. I wet my middle finger and my ring finger with my saliva then pushed them inside her hole slowly. Brie gasped but continued licking and sucking my clit. I started to move my fingers in and out of her pussy, I let the palm of my hand rub against her clit. After awhile I increased my speed and fingered her faster and harder. I wouldn't let her win and make me cum first.

Apparently, Brie wouldn't give up either. She kept licking and sucking my pussy. She made a circle motion around my clit and then flicked it. I could feel my orgasm build up. After a few minutes, we were both already on the edge. I was ready to cum. Since we both wanted to be the best, we kept continuing what we were doing until..

"FUCK! I'M.. I'M CUMMING.." I said, practically screaming. I reached my climax. I slowed down my pace on her pussy while Brie helped me ride out my orgasm.

Minutes later, with all the energy I had left I sped up my fingers and curled them inside her. Trying my best to hit her g-spot repeatedly. "SHIT!" Brie spat. I could feel her walls getting tighter. She was ready to cum too. I kept fucking her with my fingers roughly.

"AAAHHHHHH.." she moaned loudly.

I kept my fingers inside her. I moved them slowly until she came down from her high. I pulled out my fingers then licked her pussy and my fingers clean from her juices. She literally dropped her body on top of me. We ran out of energy.

"Brie.. could you please.. move.." I said quietly.

She chuckled. "One minute. I can't move my legs." She said still panting.

We stayed like that for another minute before we finally moved and lay side by side then cuddled under the blanket.

She looked at me and just smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing.." she replied. Still smiling. "I just.. I love you y/n." Then she kissed me sweetly.

"What do you really want Brie? What is your last wish?" I asked.

"If I could, I'd really want to be with you. I wish today wasn't our last day. I wish I told you about my feelings sooner." She said.

There was a silence for a few minutes. I just looked her in the eyes and she did the same. I was trying to find any sign of lie or fakeness but there was none. I felt like I looked at a completely different person. A new Brie Evantee. Now it was time to tell her the truth..

"Brie... do you really want to survive this apocalypse and be with me?" I asked and she nodded. "Hmmm.. okay.. Soo.. I actually have 2 places on BASH's spaceship. They will take us to some new planet to survive."

"You what?" She said in disbelief. "You have place on that spaceship? How?"

"There are a few things you didn't know about me. And one if them is that I'm actually part of their elite circle." I said.

Brie was speechless. She looked so surprised. "So you're actually an important person and a billionaire?"

"You could say that, yes."

"And you worked for me? For what?" She got curious.

"I just wanted to live a normal life, I guess. My parents were good friends of Peter Isherwell before they died a few years ago on a cruise accident. Since then, I told everyone who knows me to keep my identity secret and let me live my life the way I wanted. A simple and normal life." I explained.

"You're crazy." She said in an amused tone.

"Well.. yeah.. maybe." I laughed. "So anyway.. do you want to go or are we staying here? I'm not going if you're not. There's no reason for me to survive anyway."

Brie went silent for a moment. She was thinking. "Yes. I'll go with you." She finally said.

"Really? Are you sure?" I tried to make sure she understood what would come next. "If we survive and move to the new planet, there will be no fame, no fun things, no technology, nothing. We'll start a new life."

"I know. I understand. And I'm sure. 100%. I'll go as long as I'm with you." She said with a sweet smile.

"Alright then. We should get going. They'll be leaving in a few hours." I told her.

We got up and got dressed then drove as fast as we could to the place where the other spaceship passengers gathered. We left earth two hours before the comet hit and destroyed the whole planet and ended the life of all mankind.

**TIME SKIP**

So many years later we landed back to what was now called the new earth. The planet was really beautiful. We were greeted by so many new and unidentified species of animals. There were so many trees surrounding us. All the survivors started to explore the new place, Brie turned to me and kissed me aggressively.

"Oh I love you so much y/n! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." She said in between her kisses and I just smiled against her lips and kissed her back.

I think this is it then... our new beginning...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 29 14
This is just a bunch of one shots about many different actresses and their character's ☆ Includes people such as: Sarah Paulson Jessica Lange Jenni...
16.2K 522 15
♡ Lou Miller x female reader "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘓𝘰𝘶" "𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦. "𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰�...
5K 145 6
Chapters about my favorite girlz and characters 👀 including: Cate Blanchett, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie, Helena Bonham Carter, Sarah Paulson, J...
122K 3.9K 31
For almost six years you've been friends with Draco, never once you went to the Malfoy Manor. Before the christmas break, Narcissa Malfoy had written...