Living & Loving-A Marvel Story

By MrsMarvel01

Fresh from it's release and success on TikTok, this story features YOU as the main character and the events t... More

Chapter 1: Running with Rogers
Chapter 2: Steve Gets A Message
Chapter 3: Steve Explains
Chapter 4: Pepper Potts
Chapter 5: Will Tony Help?
Chapter 6: Avengers Assemble
Chapter 7: The search for James
Chapter 8: Ladies That Lunch
Chapter 9: Saving James
Chapter 10: First Fight
Chapter 11: Flirting with Bucky
Chapter 12: Making A Move
Chapter 13: Incoming
Chapter 14: Steve's Mistake
Chapter 15: The Unwanted Guest
Chapter 16: Giving Up On You
Chapter 17: Natasha's Intervention
Chapter 18: Memories and Regret
Chapter 20: Steve's Happiness
Chapter 21: Deceit and Lies
Chapter 22: Help Me Steve
Chapter 23: Heroes and Villains
Chapter 24: Steve's Guilt
Chapter 25: Nightmares
Chapter 26: Let's Talk
Chapter 27: Date Night?
Chapter 28: Don't leave
Chapter 29: I Know You Bucky
Chapter 30: Bad News
Chapter 31: He's Gone
Chapter 32: Lost and Found
Chapter 33: Serious Talks
Chapter 34: Finally...
Chapter 35: Butterflies
Chapter 36: Love
Part 37: Exes and Drama
Chapter 38: Captured
Chapter 39: Getting the truth
Chapter 40: Steve's Nightmare
Chapter 41: Finding his girl
Chapter 42: Never Leave Me
Chapter 43: Everything's Fine
Chapter 44: Losing Control
Chapter 45: Bruce's Help
Chapter 46: Can't lose you again
Chapter 47: Dr Strange
Chapter 48: Scared
Chapter 49: Powers
Chapter 50: I need you
Chapter 51: First Mission
Chapter 52: Eyes on the prize
Chapter 53: Goodbye Steve
Chapter 54: The Unlikely Hero
Chapter 55: Forgiveness
Chapter 56: Bucky and Steve
Chapter 57: Secrets
Chapter 58: Tell me!
Chapter 59: Forever
Chapter 60: We have news
Chapter 61: Wedding dress shopping
Chapter 62: The Bachelorette
Chapter 63: Pre-Wedding Jitters
Chapter 64-Surprises
Chapter 65: Mr & Mrs Rogers
Epilogue

Chapter 19: Our place

944 33 1
By MrsMarvel01

You're walking down the street just before 7pm, after receiving a reply to your text.  It's dark, but you wouldn't realise it.  Downtown, the lights glisten and the glow of shop fronts, light your way.  You love it here, and have been here many times with Steve.

As you think of him, you see him, stood outside your favourite coffee shop, cups in hand.  Even now, when you haven't spoken in so long, he does things to remind you why he's your best friend.

Smiling as you approach him, you stretch out your arm to take the proffered cup, and sipping it, you aren't shocked to discover he's got your favourite tea.  He even remembered that you don't drink coffee in the evenings.

"Hey"  you say, making actual eye contact for the first time.  "Thanks for this.  And for agreeing to meet me".

Steve smiles back in response.  Shaking his head slightly while looking around he says, "You still love it here don't you.  What is it you say...this is the only place we can have an uninterrupted conversation?"

"That's it", you nod.  "I just think it says something when we can have more of a private conversation in one of the busiest places in the city, than we can back at the compound!"

He smiles to himself before beginning to slowly stroll down the street.

"Look Steve", you begin, while matching his pace, "I need to apologise to you.  For everything.  I don't know what's gotten into me recently...."

Steve briefly looks over at you.  "I think it's probably more of a case of who has gotten into you recently...." he says crassly.

You stare back at him, slightly open-mouthed.  "Steve, thats not-. I mean, I don't want that kinda thing to get in the way of-. 

"I'm joking", he laughs, "I want to move on from all this, I miss you."

Breathing a sigh of relief, you reply, "God I've missed you too-so much Rogers.  Can we just like NEVER fight again?!"

"Back to calling me Rogers", he nods agreeingly.  "I think we'll definitely be fine from here on out".

You breathe a sigh of relief.  "Ahhh, music to my ears Rogers."  Suddenly you remember Steve has been hinting at telling you something each time you've managed to turn a conversation into a row. "Wait, what is it you've been trying to tell me recently? It seemed important."

Putting his arm around your neck and pulling you into his side, he shakes his head.  "Oh that?  It was nothing important at all.  C'mon bestie.  Let's go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 6.5K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
1.8M 43.1K 200
Hi, everyone! Welcome to my Marvel Imagines book. I encourage you to at least try this book out. If you don't like it, that's fine! I will say that i...
132K 2.2K 63
All of your favorite avengers! fem reader x male avenger. ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE MADE BY ME! DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY STORIES WITHOUT GIVING ME CRED...
45.6K 827 45
I hope you enjoy this story, if you like this then I have a tic tok @spidie_tom you can check out where I do more stories! I'll try my best to make t...