I MARRIED A PSYCHO [The Eligi...

By EmeraldsBrightPage

"She's a psycho and she leads me to insanity" -Duke Galdonez Imperial I MARRIED A PSYCHO [The Eligible Bache... More

ATTENTION
The Eligible Bachelors Series
I MARRIED A PSYCHO
PROLOGUE - PSYCHO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 19

147 6 0
By EmeraldsBrightPage

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

"You love reading books, right?" as we were having our conversation, a little while ago, she noticed a book at the counter that I left yesterday. The book's title was The Alchemist; one of my favorite books that I had read a lot of times since I was just a kid. She mentioned that Paulo Coelho was the favorite writer of his good friend name Tristan... and it was kinda bit intriguing that his guy friend seemed to live a lifestyle of most elites has. His habits and routine were the same as mine. She even mentioned that her guy friend attended the same university where I graduated; so I assumed he belongs to our society, but I was a bit confused why she tells it as he belongs to the same simple world as she has. Weird, right?

"Madalas niya akong dalhan ng mga collection niyang libro sa apartment na tinutuluyan ko tuwing bibisita siya sa akin. Ang paborito kong libro na ibinigay niya ay 'yong... How to kill a mockingbird."

"Oh great! That was a book gem as well. You know what? You should introduce your friend to me. I'm sure, we'll get along. And I could say, that guy friend of yours is one great man. People who love to read books are well-mannered. You should keep surrounding yourself with good people like him. Gusto mo bang pumunta sa opisina ko? I got countless book collections there, all are limited editions... come with me."

"Talaga ho?" Her amber eyes sparkled brightly. There was too much excitement in it. Thank God I found someone I could share the same interest with.

"Pero, hindi po ba, bahay ni Vlance 'to? Bakit po may opisina kayo dito?"

Shit! I'm such stupid.

"Uhm... well, Vlance's brother, Vlad, was a close friend of mine, we're like siblings, so I also call his office as mine as well. I put all my book collections in there," I lied.

She looked confused but didn't any longer bothered to dig more. She followed me as I lead the way, but before we could even take our steps to the stairs, Vlance blocks our way.

"Hep! Where the fuck are you going to bring her?" she said over protectively, but still fixated with the game.

"Pre, sa baba tayo dali."

"Dok Ellie! Dok Ellie! Tabo! 'wag!"

"Atras! Atras!"

"Tangina! Nakakahiya ka naman, Bert! Si Vlance pa bumuhat sa 'yo! Ang bobo mo naman!"

"Dok Ellie, alis! Atras!" Vlance friends were yelling as they continue to play.

"Dannelle, umiwas ka sa lalakeng 'yan! Manyak 'yan."

"Get out of my way! I'm not a pervert! I'll just show her my office!"

"Vlance, 'wag ka nang mag-alala. Gusto ko lang magbasa ng mga libro."

"Are you sure?" Dannelle nodded with a smile.

Vlance turned her glance at me with a piercing glare on her eyes. There was a warning in it. "Just make it..."

"Vlance, hayaan mo na sila! Matatalo na tayo!" Bert cut off her words.

"Shut up! I don't care if we lose!"

She went back to me. "Just make sure the CCTV at your office is turned on. I will throw a scandal against you if I found out, that you switch that off."

I push her on the side to give us away and left them. We reach my library and Dannelle was so happy seeing my staff. How I wish that Vlance would look as lovely as she when she's with me. I badly wish that my wife would come to visit my office trying to know more about me like Dannelle would want to know more about her boyfriend. I could see in her eyes that there was beyond friendship connection in her and the guy she keeps on telling me. I could feel the love in her eyes every time she would say his name and I was hoping that Vlance would look like her every time she would speak about me or maybe when I was around, but she only glows up with another man, and hell, I hate it!

Dannelle scanned the room with awe and admiration. And then something caught her attention; it was where the picture frames on the wall were hanging. Her eyes went lock in one specific picture; it was my childhood photo.

"That was me when I was around nine or ten... And that three boys I was with are some of my childhood friends."

"S-sino 'tong batang ito? Parang pamilyar kase."

"That's Travis. I bet you know him... everyone knows him. The owner of the famous YGGC."

"Aaha! Kaya pala pamilya siya. Nakita ko ang litrato niya noong bata pa siya noong minsa na dumalaw ako sa opisina niya."
My brows automatically formed into a straight line. This lady is confusingly interesting.

"You mean, you met Travis already?"

"Ah... Hindi pa po, pero isa po ako sa mga scholar na pinopondohan ng YGGC."

"Then how come you were able to enter his office?" Entering a CEO's office was not easy unless he allows you. Base on her stories, she was a stranger to Travis since they haven't met before, but she was able to enter his office?

"Uhm... Mahabang kwento po kase, pero pinapasok po ako ni Tristan dahil siya po ang assistant ni Mr. Thomas, na siyang EA ni Mr. Ylvania."

What the heck! That Tristant must have lost his mind! How dare he allow a stranger to enter the CEO's office? He's just a mere assistant of Travis' EA and he even has that guts to act as if he's the boss? If one of my employees would do that, I'd terminate him immediately without even thinking twice. I thought that Tristan guy is a good man; I was wrong. Oh! well, That's already out of my business.

"Feel free to read whatever book you would love to read. I'll just check my emails." I just let her explore my office and mind my own business.

I opened my laptop and wear my earphones, and then surf through the CCTV footage. I watch the footage in the living room, secretly observing them.

"Oh, ano na, takbo! King ina! Mga natuli ba kayo? Wala kayong ginawa kundi umatras. Boltstrings pala, huh?"

"Ano na, Kyle? Hindi niyo na nga kami kasing pogi, talunan pa! Nakakahiya, tol, sila 'yong mga tinitilian ng mga kababaihan sa Gondo, eh mga walang bayag naman pala, eh!"

"What the fuck, dude! Are they trash-talking to us?"

"Ing-lish, ing-lish pa kayo mga gago!"

"They said, you haven't had circumcised yet." Vlance laughs mockingly, trying to provoke them. It was one of her dirty tricks... to distract them.

"Go and tell your friends that I never had it done. And I promise I'll get it done if our team will lose."

"Fuck? Seriously? You never had it done?"

"Vlance, ano sabi?"

"Sabi ni Russell, hindi pa siya natutuli."

The two boys laughed out loud. They lack breeding.

"Normal lang na hindi pa natutuli lalo kapag hindi purong pinoy ang lahi. Si Russle kase, may dugong banyaga at karamihan sa kanila ay hindi nakaugalian 'yon dahil wala sa kultura nila," Gino explained.

"Seryoso? Ibig sabihin lahat ng poreyner supot?" And then they laugh again.

"Tama si Gino," said the robotic MD.

"Russell's dad is pure Russian while his mom is Fil-Am," Vlance said.

"Russell, why don't we make a bet," Vlance added.

"Call," he agrees in just a second. They were so fixed with the game while they were talking.

"If your team loses, you must get circumcised."

"Cool! Besides, win or lose, I'd still wanna try it. Tuli sounds exciting. Would you mind, Dr. Ellie?" he answered casually.

"Sure,"

"Dr. Ellie did mine. He was still a resident at that time. and I was already fourteen. I was kinda late when I had it though," JAF said.

"Portin?! Ahahaha! Pre, ang tanda na niya no'ng natuli. May bubol na siya! Ahahaha!" The two ignorant fellas just kept on laughing.

"The rest of us got ours when we were three years old, it was Dr. Eliseo who did it, Dr. Ellie's dad," Liam said.

"Three years old lang naintindihan ko, Pre," Kulas whispered.

"Three years old?! Tindi niyo, dre! Kami sampu na," Bert said.

"Shit! I got slained!" Russle cursed out.

"Porque supot ka galit na galit ka! Ahaha!" The two ignorant fellas kept on mocking Russell for being uncircumcised yet. He just ignored it.

"Shit, man! I should have had thrown it away!"

"Oh, damn! Dude, I'm sorry!"

"It's okay!"

"Oh, you see?"

"Relax, guys, we're about to win."

"Dang that Minotaur! Who's their minotaur?"

"I bet, that Gino guy there."

"Dang! They got blue buff!"

"Kyle, you get the red one!" Tyron commanded.

"Sure, Dude."

"Liam, let's get the turtle!" Russell said.

"king na! Nagulpi na! Nagulpi na! Dali!"

"Ahaha! Ano, Tyron? Masakit ba?"

"King inang Gusion 'yan! Sino ba Gusion nila?"

"Si Tyron ata,"

"Come on, guys, let's enter the turret."

"'to na, dre! 'to! 'to! 'to! Ay putik!"

"Nako! Nadulas ka na, eh!"

"Huy! 'wag mo na pansinin 'yan, pre! Pasok na tayo!"

"Your team destroyed the turret!"

"Ahaha! Mga bobo pala kayo! Easy ampota!"

The boys kept cursing, mocking, and trash-talking against each other. And it was so irritating in my ears.

Jumping to the end of the first match, Vlance's team lose and Tyron's team kept mocking her team. They all look like immature teenagers.

"'di bale na, bawi na lang tayo."

"Sorry, guys! Babawi ako," said Ellie. I just made face. He's a loser!

"That's fine, Ellie. We're here to have fun." She then winked at him. Look how bad she is. When I commit mistakes, she'd react as if I was the dumbest person she'd ever met, but it was way different when it comes to that Dr. Computer. Hell!

Comes the second match, and the third, up until the fourth match... and now the final match. The scores are so close, 2 points for Gino's team and the same goes with Tyrone's gang. Whoever wins on the fifth or the final match, will be the winner.  

"Pocha! Nakakahiya naman 'to! Binuhat ni Dok Ellie ang grupo natin!" Bert said.

"Kaya nga. Nakakahiya 'to! Binuhat tayo ng elite! Dok Ellie, paano mo nagawa 'yon?" Gino asked in both confusion and awe.

"He's indeed a genius! Cool!" Vlance praises him. I frowned.

"Ginamit ko lang ang skills na meron ako. Habang naglalaro tayo kanina sa unang laban, inoobserbahan ko na kung paano sila kumilos at kung paano nila manipulahin ang mga heroes nila. Napansin kong may mga kanya-kanyang kahinaan ang grupo nina Tyrone, Hindi rin sila nagpapalit ng strategies. Mula sa unang laban, hangang sa laban na 'to." He said in a low voice so that Tyrone's group won't hear them.

"Woah! You're one hell of a kind, Ellie!" Vlance said.

Meanwhile, Tyrone's group was shocked by what had just happened. They could hardly believe they just get defeated twice with two lower rank players and worst, that person from a low rank slew them all.

"The fuck! Dr. Ellie is unbelievable! How come he easily beats us?

"Guys, do you think it was just luck?"

"I doubt, dude! Remember, he's Elleazar Fiero Requerva. Even if we remove his title as MD, that would never change how great of a genius he is. He's a natural genius with extraordinary intellectual capabilities."

"Damn! He's really like a human-computer! Do you think he can also do telepathy, telekinesis, mental time travel? He's unbelievably impressive!"

"That's absurd!"

My teeth gritted. To be honest, I don't like how people were amazed by that robot. Why does this geek always do things great without even trying hard! I don't know why I started to get envious of him; is it because I always try hard just to please people while he doesn't even need to lift a finger to get people's attention or is it something more?

"Uhm... Sir Duke, nakapili na po ako ng libro..." I was in deep thoughts that I even forget Dannelle was with me. I was brought back to my sense when she approaches me.

"Dannelle, maiwan muna kita dito. Just pick whatever book you'd like to read. Take your time and enjoy!"

"Sigurado po ba kay—" I run as fast as I could without even letting her finish from talking.

"Buti na lang walang pasyente si Dok Ellie ngayon. Kung nagkataaon, mapapahiya ang grupo natin... lalo ka na, Vlance. Muntik na tayo doon, Vlance! Ang yabang mo kase minsan!"

The final game has already ended when I get there.

"Hindi ako mayabang! Kaya nga kayo ang sinama ko dahil alam ko ang pontensyal niyo! Kampante talaga akong mananalo tayo. Alam kong kayo ang tamang kombinasyon ng mga braha na ilalapag ko at si Dok Ellie ang alas... at hindi nga ako nagkamali, naipanalo niyo! Galing mo talaga, Ellie!" My face twisted when I saw her jumps to him as she buckles her arm to his shoulders.

I gritted my teeth and both of my fists firmly form into a hardball.

"Paano mo nagawa 'yon, Dok? Nakakahiyang isipin pero binuhat ng isang baguhan ang grupo natin. Tapos, ikaw pa ang MVP. Totoo nga atang hindi ka talaga tao kundi isa ka talagang robot," said Gino.

Everyone praises him including the opponent's group and even my brother was impressed. He was the sun of the entire room and I was like the planet plutos being ignored and forgotten. I hate the feeling of being the bottom junk. I won't allow this! If I can't be the sun, then I'll be an asteroid that when it comes crashing, the world would stop and gets worried. I can still the scene like a crazy asteroid that could unpredictably crash the world,
just like the one that caused the extinction of dinosaurs. That is how dangerous I could be.

I marched towards them and steal the scene. "Hey, bro! What the heck are you doing?" All of them fell in surprise when I came there like a bolt and snatch Liam's phone. "Let's get another match!" I commanded.

They were just silent for a moment and just gave me what I ask— To play another match.

"Dude, are you serious? My rank is at mystic already! If I lose once more, my rank would get down," I heard Liam rant-whisper to Jaden.

I'm gonna win this game, I'm confident of it. I will beat the robotic MD. It's time for me to break that fucking luck.

VLANCE

That stupid grouchy snitch old man! Palagi na lang siyang nagmamagaling! Hmnp! He wants to get humiliated, isn't he? Then I'll give it to him!

Since he was so stubborn, we all agreed to battle for one last match... and another, and another, and a fucking another! Our time keeps winning while Tyrone's team was losing because of the Oldman. He keeps insisting on the other round because he never made the team get at least one win. Eventually, his team mate's who were trying to be patient with him was now full of him.

"Hmmph! Ang hina naman ng team niyo! Talunin niyo naman kami! Ano ba 'yan nakakawala na ng gana! Kami na lang palagi ang panalo," Bert starts teasing their team.

"Boy, nagkataon lang na swerte kayo." The old man really doesn't wanna admit how fucking loser he is.

He turned his gaze to Jaden and talk to him, "Jaden, let me have your phone, I think Liam's phone doesn't function well."

"Oh hell!" Liam cursed under his breath. After making Liam's rank fall from mytic to master, he'll blame his phone. I tried to control my laughter. He's an idiot!

"Hell no!" Jaden said.

"Come on... This time, I'll make the te—"

"Enough!" Everyone fell in silence when Tyrone growled like an angry lion. He looks seriously scary. I'd never seen him get mad like that, special never would I ever imagine he'd act like that to Duke. Jaden's friends have the highest respect for Duke. He spoils his brother and his friend a lot ever since. That's why.

"I'm done!" All of them said in chorus and march toward the stairs.

"Hey, guys! We can still play. I'm really good at playing this game, it's just that the phone doesn't function well. Promise, guys, I'll make us win this time... come back, guys!"

I can no longer hold my laughter and it burst out loud. He looks like an idiot and it was priceless. I could even feel some tear s in my eyes from too much laughing.

"Shut up, you psycho!" He walked out of the house.

"Yes!" I cheered. I win! The grouchy old man left the house and I can now freely do whatever I want without being anxious about what might gonna happen if my friend would find out I'm married already. Hell no! That would never gonna happen. This marriage will forever be kept buried until I die, not even after my death.

"Teka lang, nasaan na si Dannelle?" I quickly turned the moment I remember her. I run to Duke's office and there I found her, peacefully reading a book.

She's so lovely and delicate to watch. She the total opposite of me. She's the lady that every man would dream of having as a wife and frankly, she's a lady that would match the mighty Duke. Come on, let's be realistic, Duke and I are like two poles of magnets that repel against each other.

"Kamusta ang laro?" Gosh! She speaks like an angel.

"Halika na. We are going to celebrate!" I pulled her but she stops me.

"Uhm, sandali lang, Vlance."

"Is there something wrong?"

"Wala naman, pero may gusto lang akong itanong."

"Spill," I said.

"Uhm... Nakita ko kase itong invitation card na nalaglag sa sahig mula sa lamesa ni Sir Duke pag-alis niya." My eyes went to check on the card she was referring to, and there I saw an invitation card. It was the annual gala. Every elite use to celebrate that every year like a tradition that you shouldn't miss. If you did, you're an outcast... like I am. I stop attending that party since I was thirteen because I always end up getting in trouble. The last time I attended, someone almost died because of my recklessness... I don't wanna talk about that anymore.

"Oh, just don't bother. I don't attend parties like that."

"Kase may natangap din akong ganyan na ganya at may kasamang kahon ng napakagandang damit... Kagaya ng mga nagkikislapang mga kasootan sa mga beauty pageant... 'yong mahabang bistida." She must be talking about an evening gown.

"So you were invited, huh?"

"Kaso hindi ko alam kung pupunta ba ako kase pakiramdam ko hindi ako nababagay sa lugar na pagdadausan. Baka masira ko lang ang celebrasyon at isa a hindi sanay sa mga ginagawa doon. Baka mapahiya ko lang si Sir Tristan."

My brows form a straight line. That Tristan guy smells intriguing. How come he was able to invite her to that party? I don't even hear such a name. The Elite community was so small that we often see heard and familiarized with names. But Tristan was new to me. And I was kinda bit worried for Dannelle. She's so innocent and pure.

"Tou know what? You should go with me, I want to meet that is mysterious Tristan guy you keep talking about with us." I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 2.1K 39
(Completed) Parenting is a tough job but seeing your child smile and laugh is a worthy sight. -- "Laro tayo," biglang usal ko. I didn't know wher...
80.9K 2.3K 24
(BlackRoseSociety) series#3 Love and first sight was really existing.. But of course if you are pretty they will love you back but, if you are ugly...
16.5K 1.1K 28
A love story that begins in the unexpected checkpoint. The most awkward encounter. Will that encounter creates a new found love? Let's find out in th...