I Love you kartik ( Complete)

Від ReshmaAkbar2

A fanfiction of kaira Peep into it to know more Cover by @Shivikaismylove Більше

I love you kartik
Cover
I love you Kartik

Prologue and Character

1.9K 46 4
Від ReshmaAkbar2

Hey guys I am writing a new story of kaira . I know most of us love kaira . So this is a fanfiction of kaira . If you guys like the story then comments and let know me .

As we know Kartik fall in love with naria in his first meeting only but naria take some time to fall in love with kartik.

But In this story kartik love naria as same we know but naria don't love kartik . She love sid who is a sefile and a good digger man who never love naria . He is always love her property and money .

And the real face of sid only know our kartik and he always try to make understand naria that sid is not a good person for her . But naria think that kartik want her that why he always try make misunderstanding between them so she never believed him.

So guys I am going to start my Story .

Character :-

Kartik Goneka

Naira Singhiana

Siddharth Mehra

Here is the cast

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

413K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 52.7K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
421K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...