THE CLOVER KINGDOM HEROES

By samue10

What if Izuku Midoriya was born in black clover and were Asta and Yuno's childhood friend and rival? More

Story Info
The Brothers
The Day
Battle 2 and New Squad.
A Silver-haired Tsundere
Mission
A Mission to Remember
The Dungeon
Back to the Kingdom.
Protect the kingdom!
MIXER?
The Eye of the Midnight Sun
Light vs Light
Beach Mission!
THE UNDERWATER MISSION
TO SAVE THE UNDERGROUNDS
To Heal The Stars
Angel vs Devil
Break-time & Training.
HOTSPRINGS!
THE BATTLE!!
Spirits vs Spirits
Royal Knights
The Brothers vs Licht
Protect the Kingdom! Pt.1
Protect The Kingdom Pt2
Protect The Kingdom Pt.3
Protect the Kingdom Pt. 4
Protect The Kingdom Final Pt.
AFTERMATH( I THINK)
WHAT?!
THE NEW MISSION
9 MONTHS LATER!!!
What going on?
ASTA & IZUKU VS DANTE!!!
FOR THE WIN!

PROTECT HAGE

1.9K 43 4
By samue10

Izuku: Let's go, guys!

Before they go Asta's grimoire starts to glow as a sword comes out of his grimoire.

Asta: What the...

He then takes the sword, then the sword had a purple aura around the sword, Asta then starts to scream because of the strength of the sword.

??: Why does he have that Sword?

Asta: DAMN THIS SWORD!!!!!

Yuno then looks around and sees the poison on the people going away from the people.

Yuno: Asta! Think that sword is healing to people. So put the sword up.

Asta then leaves the sword up as the poison from Orsi disappears.

Aruru: It's working!

The Kids: Father!

Orsi: Hm....what's going on? Asta?

Asta: Hey Father!

Izuku: Alright! Now let's beat this guy up!!

Then he starts to rage as his mana gets stronger.

Izuku: What going on?

Hikari: His soul is out of control, his not even controlling his magic at all.

Yuno: I can tell from his mana. Asta, you go and stop him with your sword!

Asta: Right!

Asta then flies up and stabs the mage with his sword. Then the Elf Reincarnation spell deactivated

Asta: Woah, I was able to stop the elf spell. I can save everyone with this sword!

Bell: SHUT UP!!!! YOU WERE ONLY ABLE TO WIN BECAUSE OF YUNO!!!

Nash: I thought that we were done for! Your amazing Asta!

Asta: Great Job protecting Sister Nash.

Reeca: I was so scared!!!

Yuno: It's okay, it's over now.

Bell: GET OF YUNO!!

Orsi: Yuno...Asta...Izuku. Thank you for saving us all.

Izuku: No problem. We save our home, we couldn't be happier!

Sister: * cries* You three.. have grown so much!

Asta: I LOVE YOU SISTER LILY!!

Yuno: But we have to go. Another Magic Knight that is possessed by an elf is probably attacking the kingdom right now.

Izuku: Yea. We need to go!

Sister: But first! Stay a little bit. You must be very hungry.

Izuku: Okay We'll stay!

They then get some food for our heroes as they eat away.

Asta: An den der boss named Lic who was shuper strong...

Izuku: Asta, stop talking with your mouth full.

???: Excuse me...

Asta: WOAH!!! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!!

???: I was the one you were just fighting and was possessed by an elf. My name is Digit Taliss

Everyone: Ah.......

Digit: I was traveling getting some rare plants, and then I got lost next thing I know I wasn't myself. And I still don't know what's going on!

Asta: Come with us! We can save the humans and Elves together.

Yuno: Right.

Nash: You're leaving already?!

Sister: Come on guys don't be selfish. They have to save the Kingdom. Others are in a problem just like us.

Izuku: Yea! And we will come back soon.

Recca: You promise?

Izuku: *smiles* I promise.

Yuno then makes a wind ark to make them fly in the air.

Everyone: Bye Guys!

Asta: BYE SISTER LILY!!!

Yuno & Bell: Shut up.

They then fly off as they start to talk about who Digit should go with.

Yuno: I can take care of it myself.

Asta: No, you can't! You need him!

Bell: Shut up!! Yuno is way stronger than you!!

Asta: Look, I have this sword, it can stop the elf spell, and you don't have that ability.

Izuku: Okay! And I will go with you.

Yuno: Alright I guess...

Izuku & Asta: Well see you at the capital!

WE now see Izuku and Asta flying toward the town and see lighting coming up.

Izuku: That's Luck!

Asta: He's possessed too!

Izuku: Let's go!

Meanwhile. Vanessa and Magna were fighting Luck and trying to get him back to normal.

Magna: Come on Luck! We're are your friends!

Vanessa: Why are you doing this Luck!

Luck: Because!!

Luck then zooms toward Magna and kicks him, which sends him back. Magna then throws fireballs at Luck but Luck being very fast, punched Magna again.

Magna: ( Damn it. He's too fast!)

Luck: Man you guys are weak! Oh well, time to finish you, humans, off!

Luck then zooms in and destroys the buildings of the village. Luck then grabs Magna by the neck.

Luck: The humans Of the Clover Kingdom will die!!

Magna: Shut..up. You took my friend's body. And won't forgive you for that. Give our friend back.

'Luck': Don't make me laugh! It doesn't matter!! You can try all you want, but it wouldn't work!

Luck then shades a tear.

Magna: Why are you still crying Luck! I know you in there!

Vanessa then ties Luck up with her magic.

Vanessa: Luck, don't think you got rid of us!

Luck: Shut up!

Luck then cuts the thread and makes a lightning bolt to kill Magna. But then..., Izuku then the lightning blot out of Luck's hand.

Luck: Who the hell are you?

Izuku & Asta: We'll repeat ourselves again! We're Luck's friends!!

Then Asta turned into his demon form.

Izuku: Come on Hikari, let's rock out!

Izuku then went into his spirit form. But this time Izuku felt more powerful from the transformation.

Luck: That's so annoying!

Luck then jumps from spot to spot, The group looks at Luck to predict his next moves. Izuku then smiles and zips toward Luck and punches him. Izuku then sends a Light Cutter Windhaul towards Luck, as the attack hits him. Luck then flys always, Izuku and Asta then flys after him

Luck: How are you able to catch up to me?!

Asta: I can tell from your ki! It's full of rage which is easy to sense! And this sword is very sensitive to strong magic so it feels the mana where ever it goes!

Luck: You're so annoying!

Luck then sends lightning bullets toward the two, Izuku then sends Lamp of Avoir towards Luck as the explosion causes Luck to flip backward. As they were smoke covered his view. Izuku comes out of the smoke and tries to hit Luck, but Luck moved out just in time. Luck flies away to where Magna & Vanessa was at. Then Asta catches up and tries to hit Luck he ducks the swing and kick Asta, he then zooms to him and tries to punch Asta but he blocks the punches with his sword. He then kicks Asta back. Izuku then makes an explosion and blends himself into a light beam with Roman Numbers surrounding the beam.

Izuku: ( THIS IS MY SPECIAL MOVE TO MOVE FASTER THEN THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!!) Combination Magic: Light Time!

Then the beam hit Luck as a combo of a light blast hit him, then he was trapped in a time sphere. Then the Sphere explodes as it knocks Luck out.

Asta & Magna & Vanessa: NICE JOB!!!!!

Izuku: ( YES IT WORKED!)

Asta then goes to Luck and tries to hit him with his sword but Luck's magic starts to channel again.

Luck: YOU THE ONES THAT GOING DIE HUMANS!!!

Then Vanessa and Magna hold him down.

Magna: Give up damn it!

Vanessa: We told you, we're not letting go no matter what!

Luck: DON'T...TOUCH ME!!!

Luck then remembers all the times he had with his mom being alive. He then sees his mom.

Luck's Mom: Luck...come here.

Luck: That's right... the only person that could love me is my mom. I live for my mom, I'll make her smile.

Then Luck's magic starts to grow stronger.

Luck: DIE, DIE, DIE!!!! YOU, HUMANS, CAUSED US TO BE LIKE THIS!!!

Asta: I WON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT WHERE SORRY FOR WHAT WE DID!! BUT, OUR FRIEND!!! WE NEED HIM BACK!!!

Then in Luck's mindscape, he hears his friends calling his name.

Luck: Sorry Mom! I have to go! I have friends now!

Then his mom cries and disappears. Luck then starts to run through the lightning tunnel as he remembers all the words his friends told him when they first met. He then goes older in the mindscape and jumps through the lightning hole.

The lightning outside then stops as Asta, Vanessa, Magna get up and looked at Luck.

Luck:*cries* I...I...I'm Still a Black Bull right?!

Then Izuku starts to cry, and he then goes and hugs Luck.

Izuku: Of course you are.

Magna: You will always be one.

Luck then starts to cry out loud.

Vanessa: Group Hug!!!

They then all hug each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.8K 83
Asta and Yuno have a childhood friend. He is serious sometimes, he can be bipolar either and he usually sigh. He started a new life after it was give...
854K 28.8K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (✔) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...
2.2K 195 27
Book 1 to "Klaus & Yuno's Danger-filled Romance" Series: Yuno has been in the Magic Knights squad, The Golden Dawn, for half a year. So far he has go...
51.8K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...