The Forgotten Mikaelson TW X...

By lulubooklover106

My name is Nathalia Katerina Mikaelson, I am the forgotten twin. My twin is Hope Mikaelson, and I am Talia, t... More

What is this about
*Cast*
Prologue
-- one --
--two--
A/N
-- three --
update?
- - five - -
Soon
Father's Day Special

-- four --

5.5K 124 102
By lulubooklover106

Talia's outfit for school above 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talia's POV

I woke up happy. Life was looking good, I had an amazing boyfriend and the greatest friends. My birth family haven't found me, and I was with everyone I wanted.

I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs with my school bag.

Mum was cooking pancakes in the kitchen.

T: Good morning mum.

K: Good morning darling. I'm making pancakes for the beginning of your last week of school. Nice outfit, very summer. 

T: Thanks. Has dad already gone to work?

K: Yes, he's already gone. HHHHHEEEEEENNNNNNNRRRRRRRIIIIIKKKKKK. 

H: Uhh, Kitty. You know I have vampire hearing.

He said annoyed. He came down the stairs in his pjs, hair messy. 

H: Oooh pancakes.

He said, his annoyance forgotten, stealing off my plate. 

I giggled. 

T: Get your own plate Henry.

I finished my pancakes and grabbed my school bag.

T: I'm gonna go now. And after school the pack are all hanging out here.

H: Well, I have a morning shift so I'll be home at 2.

K: Bye honey. Be safe.

T: I always am mum.

I vamp-speeded to school and saw Allison and Lydia. I joined them.

T: The beginning of the last week of junior year. Who's excited? 

L: Meee. We are gonna have the best summer EVER! I cannot believe we are all going to Hawaii for two weeks, the whole pack.

T: Perks of being a vampire.

A: I know, I'm really excited, especially to hang out with Scott all summer.

L: Ask him out already. I doubt he'll say no.

T: Same could be said about you and Stiles.

Lydia blushed, and me and Allison giggled.

We walked into school, looking like such a power trio. 

We got to our lockers, conveniently all next to each other. You can thank compulsion for that. 

Stiles, Scott and Jackson were already there.

L: Hey boys.

St: Hey Lydia, did you hear about the new students joining.

A: What new students?

Scott spoke up.

Sc: There are four new students.

St: I asked my dad about it. Apparently they are all family. 

J: They're called the Mikaelsons. I heard from the gossip chain.

I panicked.

A: Wait they're not the Mikaelsons, Mikaelsons Talia?

T: What are they're names?

Why did they have to find me? Everything was perfect. And I knew Klaus would take me to New Orleans, willingly or not.

St: Rebekah, Davina, Kol and Hope.

T: Of course they are my family. You've got Rebekah, blonde, my aunt, biological father's side, as well as Kol, both original vamps. Davina is his wife, she's a witch, immortal, brunette. And then there is Hope, twin, red head, and from my sources in New Orleans, she has not triggered her werewolf or vampire side, so she's only a witch. 

L: Well, we will stop them if they try to take you. We're a pack, we stand together.

They all agree.

I sense a powerful aura and turn around. 

T: Look, that's them.

No one's POV

The four Mikaelsons who chose to enroll in Beacon Hills high walked into school. They wondered if Nathalia could forgive them, if she would come home. Rebekah just wanted peace, unlike the rest she didn't want Talia to come unwillingly. Looking through Talia's memories, she realized that Talia had found love and family, two things that she was still unsure of. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talia's POV

I had chosen to skip today, going to Derek's loft and telling him what had happened. 

It was now the end of the school day, so me and Derek held hands as we vamp-sped back to my house.

I got home just as the pack arrived.

T: Hey guys

J: Hey Talia, hi Derek

D: Lets get inside.

The pack got inside to the living room, where mum, dad and Henrik were sitting.

F: I heard you skipped today Talia, what happened.

T: They're here. They've found us.

H: I don't want to see them ever again.

K: Me either, Klaus will kill me. 

F: I won't let that happen darling. They can't just walk into our home and take it from us.

Everyone agreed.

St: So what are they all.

T: You've got the siblings, Rebekah, Kol, Elijah, who are all Original Vampires, Freya, who is an Original Witch, Klaus, who is the Original Hybrid, Original Vampire and werewolf. Then you've got the lovers, Hayley, a hybrid, Davina, an immortal witch, and Keelin, a werewolf. Then there is also a tribrid, my twin, Hope. But she only has her witch side activated. 

St: That's not that bad.

T: But we have us, the pack kids, two humans, a werewolf, a hunter, a banshee, a tribrid and a hybrid. And then the pack parents, two Original Vampires, a vampire (Katherine), a druid (Deaton), a hunter (Chris) and two humans (Melissa and Noah).

L: I think they have a bit more than us, power wise. 

T: Well, I have some favors that are owed. The Scooby Doo Gang of Mystic Falls, and some Shadowhunters from New York, and some almighty hunters, the Winchesters. Maybe even the Cullens from Forks will be willing to help because we stood by them for Renesmee. 

A: Wow, a lot of people owe you.

T: Well, my parents are a few hundred years old, surely some people owe them debts. And I just have good connections. But we'll only call them if it becomes a battle.

H: Now that evens things out a bit.

A: I'm gonna go home, talk to my dad. He still has connections with hunters.

Sc: I'll come with.

They leave.

St: I'm going to head to Deaton's.

L: I'll come.

J: I can drive.

They all leave. All that are left is Derek, mum, dad, me and Henrik.

T: Come on Derek, let's go upstairs.

H: Leave the door open.

He mocks. I give him the middle finger. He pretends to be offended.

K: Talia.

Mum scolds.

T: Sorry mum.

We get upstairs into my room and I close the door. 

D: I won't let anything happen to you. You're my mate, my girlfriend, and I love you.

T: I love you too Derek. You're an amazing person and I will also protect you with my life.

MILD SMUT WARNING (I mean I say mild but this isn't as bad as what I have read)

(A/N: Sound proof walls cus there are original vamps in the house. Nothing can be heard.)

As Derek sits on the bed, I straddle him and pull him into a heated kiss. He returns it with passion as his hand slips under my shirt. He pulls away for a moment.

D: Do you want to?

He asks. (CONSENT PEOPLE)

T: Always

He returns to kissing me and he pulls me up the bed. I take his shirt off and I can see his toned abs. I start kissing them and then return to his mouth.

He pulls my shirt off and I tug at his waistband. Soon we are both just in our underwear. Hew gently unclasps my bra and stares at me lovingly.

D: You're beautiful.

I blush and he gives me a kiss on my lips before starting to kiss my nipples.

I moan and pull down on his pants, throwing them across the room. He starts kissing my neck, leaving hickeys everywhere. My pants are soon off too and I kneel before him on the bed.

You can imagine what happened next. 

(A/N: I had to leave it there, but I'm sure your dirty minds can come up with the rest. Also my first time writing proper smut so it probably isn't the best)

When they are finished, they fall asleep cuddling together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

At the Mikaelsons' temporary home

Klaus slams his hand down on the table. 

Elijah: Niklaus.

Klaus: So you didn't even see her at school.

R: She didn't seem to be in, she might have skipped or been sick or something

Kol: We don't even know what she looks like anymore, it's been ten years.

D: We compelled an office attendant to look her up but there was no one in this school under the name Nathalia Mikaelson.

Ho: But dad, there is someone under the name Talia Pierce. Like Katherine Pierce.

Hay: She must have taken that bitch's name. But when we get her back, we'll change her name right back. I don't care if we have to lock her in a room or dagger her for the rest of her life, she is staying with us. 

D: And we have much more power together than anyone she knows could summon.

Klaus: Are we all agreed, willingly or unwillingly, she is coming home with us.

Everyone: Agreed.

Later that night, everyone went to bed, sure of their chances.

Everyone apart from a certain blonde, who started to wonder if she had been on the wrong side of her siblings all this time, who thought that even if it was the last thing she did, she had to help Talia live a life. Who was appalled at what shew was like in the past and wanted to be a better person. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the fourth chapter.

I'm really sorry that I have not posted for ages, but I just had no ideas of where this was going.

I'll try post another chapter soon,

I'm really sorry.

Thank you for all the support I've been getting.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you are all safe during the pandemic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.