๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง | ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ...

Por uvusthetic

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐•ท๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข
โคท ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–‰๐–‰๐–ž'๐–˜ ๐•ฒ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘
โคท ๐•ฟ๐–‡๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜
โคท ๐•ฒ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ÿ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฒ๐–‘๐–†๐–’
โคท ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–—๐–”๐–”๐–’
โคท ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
โคท ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–†๐–—
โคท ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–
โคท ๐•ด ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–•๐–™
โคท ๐•พ๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘
โคท ๐•ฌ๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Œ ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–™'๐–˜ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š
โคท ๐•ด๐–˜๐–˜๐–š๐–Š
โคท ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–ž
โคท ๐•บ๐–›๐–Š๐–—
โคท ๐•พ๐–”๐–”๐–“...
โคท ๐–—๐–š๐–‰๐–Š
โคท ๐•พ๐–š๐–—๐–Š...
โคท ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™?
โคท ๐•ธ๐–š๐–™๐–š๐–†๐–‘
โคท ๐–„๐–Š๐–˜
โคท ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Š...
๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘

โคท ๐•ป๐–Š๐–—๐–‹๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™

1.5K 57 18
Por uvusthetic

~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 ~
┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

Hey all and welcome back to my crazy life - okay no we're not going to introduce today like that. Here I am. Lounging around outside on a sun lounger as Hinata, Bokuto and Atsumu all practice their shooting. They had set up some tables and placed glass bottles on them which was quite dangerous but I'm out of the line of fire so I should be safe and sound. I say that but then again I was almost cut by some glass as it came flying at me so I quickly removed myself from the patio and back to my room. I spend a lot of time in here don't I? I wonder if the systems room has been set back up again?

This thought stuck in my mind so I decided to go for a wander. I didn't rush to the room, instead I just leisurely strolled and took in my surroundings. I've probably said this before but it was very well decorated and organised. Despite there being many frightening portraits of ex-leaders hanging around the halls, what do they all look so intimidating for? Eventually I made it to the systems room and it actually felt like a shorter journey than normal. Probably because my mind was preoccupied.

Anyway back to the room. I placed my hand on the handle and turned it so I could open the door and when it was finally open I saw something I didn't expect to see. Everything looked just as it did before the operation. The tables were exactly where they were and the computers look like they haven't been touched.
Wow~ the people in this house are mad!

I walk in and shut the door behind me, for some reason I did it quietly almost as if I wasn't meant to be in here and in truth I wasn't actually sure if I was allowed to come in here anymore. I look over in the corner and the coffee machine was still there, I'm feeling quite thirsty right about now~

I walk over with my hands behind my back and look at what was on the front. It looks so complicated form far away when it's actually just like any other coffee machine, just twice the size. I click on a few buttons and before I knew it I had a steaming hot cup of (chosen drink) in my hands, I tried to take a sip but burnt my tongue a bit so I left it for a little while before trying to drink it again.

However, as I was innocently drinking my drink that I was actually really enjoying, a black cloth was being held in front of my face and then all of a sudden it was wrapped around my eyes tightly. I tried to scream for help but they covered my mouth and whispered in my ear, "calm down it's me" Sakusa's chilling voice flooded my ears and I instantly relaxed against him. "I'm gonna take you somewhere so don't panic, I'm only blindfolding you because it's meant to be a surprise" I felt kinda angry at this very moment because not only had he been blatantly ignoring me but he was now holding a cloth over my eyes and telling me that he's gonna drag me somewhere. This is some sketchy ass shit not gonna lie...

"Okay I'll trust you even though you've been acting like a complete asshole" he chuckles at this but makes no noise, the only way I knew is because I felt his chest vibrate against my back. Why's he so close?

"I get that you may be angry but try and clear your mind" he takes a pause to come closer to my ear and the feeling of his breath on my neck made my hairs stand up. "For me" I felt my heart jump out of my chest at this and my face exploded into all different shades of red and pink. How- who- HUH?! OKAY HE IS CLEARLY DOING THIS ON PURPOSE NOW! Evil bastard...

I click my tongue and fold my arms over my chest. "Fine take me where you please but if it's anywhere funky I'll kick your ass!" He chuckled audibly at me this time and then grabbed one of my hands before dragging me around the house, I tried searching through my brain to work out where we were going but I gave up in the end.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Almost there don't worry" he said this with a stern tone after I had complained for the seventh time in the last - wait no actually I don't know how long we've been wandering around for.

I huff out once more. "Why do I feel like you've dragged me around this house practically three times?"

"Thats because I have now shut it"

"Yes sir"

"Tch don't start with that"

I smirk, "someone got a sir kink hey~?".

"Do you want to keep your life?" I shut up at this threat because I knew he was getting agitated when I felt his hand tense around my wrist, almost hurting me. I give him a small reply since I thought about speaking up again but decided against it, I'll get him back for ignoring me at another time. "We are just a couple seconds away so prepare yourself to be blown away"

I had to try hard to hold back a snicker because I had a short thought and luckily I managed to. "Oh god please don't tell me you've got Atsumu in a 'kiss the cook' apron with nothing else on as he flips pancakes" I spoke kinda quickly because it's a disturbing but low-key really funny thought in my mind. Imagine him prancing around with a bright pink, fluffy apron!

"I'm sorry what?" His grip on my wrist loosens as he goes to laugh but holds it back, why is he trying to keep his composure? He knows he can let loose and live when he is around me...eh it's whatever...

"Nothing just please hurry up I hate wearing blindfolds..." I grumble and give up in my protest. Not that I was really succeeding with it anyway but there was a point in trying.

"And here I thought sensory deprivation was your thing" he teased and I felt like I received a stake to the heart since he got me back for my comment earlier. "Moving on from that we're here so if you wouldn't mind standing still for a few seconds" he speaks as he guides me to a spot and then lets go of my wrist before walking behind me and untying the blindfold, not yet letting it go since he wanted to countdown or something or other.

To which he did. He slowly counted down from ten and it was agonising. The anticipation of knowing where I am and what he's done to the area around me. "Okay you can look" he removed the fabric from my face.

I found that I was standing on the grass in the garden and there were around three tables set up with tons upon tons of food and drink. Vases of flowers were lined up and if you looked at them in order they resembled the rainbow. There were candles lit all across the tables and some were even positioned on the grass. They were placed on tall holders though that stuck into the ground otherwise the house would've turned into ash by now.

I'm not gonna lie though as beautiful as the set up was my mind was on the food and the food only. The scents of all different kinds of starters, mains, desserts and small sweet treats here and there flooded my nostrils and if I wasn't holding back I'd be ravaging everything right now. However, my hunger died down when a question popped into my head. "Wait...what's all of this for?" I had a tiny flashback to when he promised me he'd do something like this, at least I thought he had promised something like that but then again sometimes I've got the memory of a goldfish. Not all of the time though!

"I've been planning this since the doctor said I could get back to my normal life" Is all he said but he knew that wasn't the answer I wanted when I scrunched my eyebrows together and frowned. "I did promise you this a little while ago and I wanted it to happen sooner but I wanted to make sure everything was done how I wanted it to be done" he folded his arms over his chest as he watched me, making sure I was listening.

"I understand that but why all of this? I'm grateful for it but why?" His face softened at my concern before he came closer to me and gently held my hand as he led me over to the tables. The scent of the food getting stronger and stronger with every step. Fuck it smells so good...And I'm so hungry right now...

He picked up a small cake looking thing with some cream on it and held it in front of my mouth. The only reason I let him feed him was because my stomach was going to start growling and barking like mad so I accepted the offering to which he wiped some cream from the corner of my mouth. "Because you deserve it...do I need to give more of a reason?" I wanted to push more but decided not too since I had no chance of winning in an argument against his stubborn ass.

"Fine..." I grumble and pick up some more food before eating it. "Thank you" he runs a hand through his hair and smiles before walking over to a jukebox that I somehow had missed. How the fuck did I miss that it's huge! Oi oi that's what she said - No Y/n stop!

"Any requests?" He flicks through the selection but my mind was only filled with the food that was on the table so I just told him to put on whatever he likes. He put on a playlist of slow songs that kept a sort of cheery mood but didn't disrupt the tranquility of the evening. Oo~ fancy words Y/n. "Is the food to your liking?" He asks as he picks up a few things on a plate and I then watch him pick at them. Picky eater eh?

"It's all really nice! Who made all of this?" To tell the truth I had a small bit of food in my mouth when I was talking because I was so happy with how well it all was cooked and made, but I held my hand over my mouth. Say it don't spray it!

He finishes chewing some food and then points towards the kitchen. We could see inside the house and into the dining/kitchen area since there were huge glass windows accompanied by two large glass doors. Luckily for me though when we were looking into the house I saw Atsumu yelling at someone but when I took a few steps closer I saw who it was.

I darted across the grass and inside the house only to then practically jump on the person. "Samu!" I chimed after giving him a quick hug and then releasing him, it had been so long since I had seen him and he looks so different. "Where the fuck did you learn to cook like that!" I lightly jab his arm and he chuckles before nodding his head at someone and I quickly turn to see Sakusa standing by the doors, so I had a quick chat with Osamu before giving him my number so we could catch up and then I run back over to Sakusa. "Sorry I got a bit excited there..." I rub the back of my neck and smile awkwardly.

He laughs to himself a little bit and then holds my chin so I'm looking at him. "Don't worry about it, it was cute" and with that he winked and walked back over to his plate which he had put on the table.

I shake my head to get out of my frozen state and I then walk towards him. As I make it to the table he laces one of his hands with mine and hovers the other over my back. "May I have this dance?" He waits until I nod for his hand to finally make contact with my back and he made sure to have a secure hold on me. Is this mother fucker planning on lifting me over his shoulder and then down between his legs or some shit?!

He guides me away a bit from the table and then we start to slowly dance in a small circle to the music that was still playing. I thought a moment like this would be extremely awkward but it wasn't, it was nothing of the sort. His eyes were gentle and made the eye contact easy to keep, I felt comfortable with him and in this moment it felt like there was no one else but us in the world. "I'm sorry tonight wasn't much but this was all I could think of in such a short time" my heart strained a bit at how sorry he felt because he didn't think what he had done tonight was enough.

I hold his cheek in my hand and pinch it a bit so he's looking at me. "Hey~ everything you set up for tonight was amazing, I couldn't plan this even if you gave me two weeks let alone a few days" we both shared a chuckle when I said this. I go on my tip toes for a quick second to kiss his cheek lightly before I plant myself back on my feet and rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat racing. Lookie here the tables have turned~ "tonight was just..."

"Perfect"
┗━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┛
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

65.2K 1.9K 41
๐€๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฒ๐š... ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐š๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ...
154K 5K 24
โžช๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘ข๐‘ง๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’r ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›, ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ...
113K 2.7K 47
"๐—œ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...
21.1K 547 18
โ““โ“˜โ“ขโ“’โ“žโ“โ“ฃโ“˜โ“โ“คโ“”โ““ "๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...