๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง | ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ...

By uvusthetic

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๏ฟฝ... More

๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐•ท๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข
โคท ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–‰๐–‰๐–ž'๐–˜ ๐•ฒ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘
โคท ๐•ฟ๐–‡๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜
โคท ๐•ฒ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ÿ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฒ๐–‘๐–†๐–’
โคท ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–—๐–”๐–”๐–’
โคท ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
โคท ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–†๐–—
โคท ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–
โคท ๐•ด ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–•๐–™
โคท ๐•พ๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘
โคท ๐•ฌ๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Œ ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–™'๐–˜ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š
โคท ๐•ด๐–˜๐–˜๐–š๐–Š
โคท ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–ž
โคท ๐•บ๐–›๐–Š๐–—
โคท ๐•พ๐–”๐–”๐–“...
โคท ๐–—๐–š๐–‰๐–Š
โคท ๐•ป๐–Š๐–—๐–‹๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™
โคท ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™?
โคท ๐•ธ๐–š๐–™๐–š๐–†๐–‘
โคท ๐–„๐–Š๐–˜
โคท ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Š...
๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘

โคท ๐•พ๐–š๐–—๐–Š...

1.4K 56 16
By uvusthetic

~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ~
┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

A whole day had past since Sakusa walked straight past me as if I was invisible and I'm not going to lie to you all. I'm sulking like a stroppy child. I felt so conflicted because I couldn't think of anything that I had done wrong but then again I felt like I had. What could it be? I was laying on my bed and it was currently early evening so it was just me, myself and my pessimistic thoughts because why the fuck not.

Little did you all know~

I had actually organised a little hangout night with Bokuto and Hinata.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

And that is what lead us to where we are now!

We are currently sitting on the floor in my room but there is a twist. We are wearing bath robes, eating snacks, drinking champagne and I also had Hinata's head in my lap as I was putting a face mask on him. Bokuto got here first so we did each other's just before Hinata arrived. "You okay Y/n?" Hinata asked and only then did I realise I had zoned out whilst applying some of the face mask to his forehead.

"Oh shit...yeah sorry" I finish putting the face mask on him, clean my hands with a towel and then ruffle his hair a bit. It's. So. Fucking. Soft. And. Poofy. I tried to play it off as I was completely fine but unfortunately I didn't quite make the cut.

"No you're not what's wrong?" Bokuto scoots closer to us as Hinata stays with his head on my lap, I didn't mind one bit because I really liked playing with his hair.

I sigh and tell them I'm fine again but they both pinch my arms and I end up giving in because I didn't want them to do it again. "Okay fine!" I raise my hands up in surrender and they both smile at each other, almost as if they were proud that I'm finally going to tell them what's on my mind. "Do you two have any idea why Sakusa is ignoring me?" They looked at each other for a quick second and then back to me, something is definitely going on and I have a feeling they know what it is...

"O-oh...uh..." Hinata starts off but instantly looks to Bokuto for help with what he should say.

"He isn't!" Bokuto quickly speaks up before Hinata has the chance to say anything else. "We were just bombarding him so much yesterday that he didn't even have a chance to speak with you" Bokuto explained at a slow-ish pace, almost as if he was thinking exactly what to say as he was saying it.

I wasn't one hundred percent convinced by what he told me but I chose to let it go since this whole situation was stressing me out so much as it was already, I didn't need any more stress. "Okay whatever you say..." I give in and we go to resume our little hangout night together but then a knock can be heard from the other side of the door. "Who is it?" I ask without looking in the direction of the sound.

"Doctor fuckin' Doo Little, who do yer think?" Now the sarcasm was totally unnecessary but I've got to admit it was kind of funny. "Are yer decent?" I chuckle at this because I was reminded of the other day when he walked in on me coincidentally changing, call it cliche but it genuinely happened and I've never seen Atsumu look so scared and run out of a room so fast in my entire life.

"Mhm come on in!" I treated his entrance like we were on a game show because why the fuck not, I wonder if we could get him to join us~

He slowly opens the door and slightly peaks his head in so that he can give me the once over and when he realises I'm fully clothed he finally enters the room. "What in the flyin' fuck are yer all doin'?" He looks at Bokuto and Hinata and was evidently trying his hardest not to burst out laughing there and then, to be honest I can't blame him because Bokuto looks hilarious with hair clips in.

"Y/n invited us to do this and we were confused at first but it turns out it was because she was feeling a bit down!" Hinata maybe over-explained there but I had no problem with it. Little did I know Atsumu's brain was now ticking, trying to think of the reason why I had been feeling a bit upset.

"Y/n is that true?" He was staring at me and when I say staring I mean like intense staring, he's actually kinda scary not gonna lie... I nod reluctantly and I swear his eyes went dark. "Mind steppin' outside with me?" It was more of an instruction than a question so I got up and power walked over to him, scared that if I took too long he'd drag me out there.

We walk outside and he shuts the door behind us. "Sooo~" I rock back and forth on my feet as an overwhelming awkward atmosphere fell over the both of us. "How was your day?" I ask with a try-hard grin but he doesn't allow me to switch up the subject.

"Ya ain't gettin' out of this Y/n...what's goin' on with ya?" He folds his arms over his chest and asks me this with the most serious face I've ever seen. What the bloody hell is going on with him?!

I lean against the wall and divert my eyes from him, I couldn't bear his intense eye contact any longer. "I'm just being paranoid and stupid is all, nothing major..." instead of leaving it there he just huffed out and punched the wall lightly.

"I'm not a fuckn' idiot Y/n...why're yer upset?" During his sentence he gradually calmed down and I was low-key glad because my heart rate was increasing with every moment he got louder. Not from arousal you dirt bags!

I roll across the wall so I'm now facing it and I lightly bash my head against it. "I. Have. A. Feeling. Sakusa. Is. Ignoring. Me. But. I. Don't. Wanna. Assume. Anything..." I match the pace of my speech with every bang of my head on the wall and by the time I finished I had a mild headache. What were you expecting Y/n?

He huffs out again and then starts chuckling to himself slightly. "I'm glad you find my stress annoying...I'll remember that next time you need my help" I side eye him and then return to facing the wall. In all fairness, I had no reason to be salty to him but it just really annoyed me that he pressured me so much into telling him what's wrong and then laughs about it. Then again I could be assuming things.

"I'm not laughing at yer I'm just..." he took a second to think about his wording. "I understand why yer feeling so down about it because I did notice that he kinda ignored ya yesterday..." I didn't let him finish his sentence.

I stepped away from the wall to finally face him again. "Kinda ignored me?! Atsumu he purposefully pushed past me to get back into the house!" I was taking it out on Atsumu for absolutely no reason but I was so pent up and I had to release what I was feeling, I was just hoping he understood I didn't mean to burst out at him. "Sorry..." I mumble after I felt really guilty for getting so angry at him.

Instead of snapping back at me he just walked over, put a hand on my shoulder and made sure I was looking at him. His eyes were gentle and I felt comfortable maintaining the eye contact. "I'm not angry at ya don't worry but I will tell yer this" his eyes gleamed with a split second seriousness and I knew I had to listen to this so I made sure he had all of my attention. "Give him a little more time...he's really stressed about somethin' at the minute so just give it a bit yeah?" He explained as calm as possible to me and after taking a deep breath I smiled at him before putting my hands up in surrender again. I'm doing that a lot today.

"Okay I believe you, thank you...for clearing that up" we share a quick hug before he excuses himself and goes back to whatever he was doing before. I walk back into the room to see Bokuto trying his best to braid Hinata's hair as they both watched what was on the TV. "Have I missed something?" I ask with a small chuckle as they turn to face me.

"Y/n come quick it's just about to get good!" Bokuto cheers but accidentally yanks Hinata's hair a bit, instantly apologising.

"Can I braid your hair?" Hinata asks with an innocent face and I almost forgot how violent he can be, I was quickly reminded after a flashback of me seeing him go on a total rampage on the same night I killed my dad. Note to self: never give Hinata a gun with the safety off.

I walk over to them and lay down with my head in Hinata's lap. Bokuto was sat on the bed, Hinata just in front of him on the floor and then me with my head on his lap obviously.

It felt nice. Just hanging out for once in a while. I somehow always feel all of my stress go away whenever I'm with these two, they've got such happy energy and their energetic behaviour never fails to hype everyone else up. "You feeling better now?" Hinata asks with a piece of my hair being twirled between his index and middle fingers.

I felt really tired ever since he had started playing with my hair so all I could muster up was a tiny nod and with that I fell asleep on Hinata's lap, I hoped he didn't mind but I don't think he would've done.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

I woke up in my own bed with the blankets covering me. Bokuto and Hinata must've left shortly after I fell asleep...they're so sweet for putting me in my bed.

I spent a little bit of time in the bathroom by myself to just recollect my thoughts and relax even more. By this I mean that I had a (chosen scent) scented bath with a really nice smelling candle that I found right at the back of a cabinet, which I probably shouldn't of been looking in.

After that I got dressed up in some casual but classy clothes and then walked my way through the maze of a house and into the kitchen, that was linked to the dining room and then the garden.

There were some chopped up fruits in bowls sat on the kitchen island and then some toast left out on a rack with butter next to them. There was someone in the kitchen who was topping up the toast rack since Hinata was in there taking most of it for him and Bokuto. "Oh! Good morning Y/n!" He greets me as I grab a small plate and scoop some fruit onto it, I wasn't feeling very hungry this morning.

"Morning..." I was still just a tad bit tired so I answered with a mumble and luckily he took the hint and excused himself to go and give Bokuto his food.

I finish putting what I wanted onto a plate and then walked outside where the rest of them where before sitting right at the end of the table, next to Atsumu. The table wasn't very big so I wasn't actually that far away from Sakusa but I didn't feel like trying to talk to him again until I had some food in my stomach. "Yer feeling a bit better this mornin'?" Atsumu asks after swallowing a piece of toast. I had noticed during my time here that buttered toast was one of his favourite things to eat for breakfast.

I nod since I couldn't speak due to me having some (chosen drink) in my mouth. I swallow and then decide to give him a verbal answer. "Yeah I am, thank you for asking...any new missions you've gotta do?" I ask out of curiosity since these recent days had been pretty chilled out and didn't seem like any of us were doing a lot with our lives.

"As of right now? Nah nothin' and I'm fuckin' lovin' it" he smirks and I can't help but to whistle the McDonald's theme song, he chuckled a bit at this.

After a few more minutes of chatting I went back into the kitchen to clean up my plate but as I just finished washing up Sakusa came in and put his plate on the island. "Hey are you okay?" I ask him before he has the chance to walk off.

"I'm fine" is all he says as he walks off but I chase after him a bit.

"Are you-" I try to grab his arm gently but he just shakes it off.

"Sure..."
┗━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┛
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5K 23
โช ๐€๐Š๐€๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐‰๐ˆ โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ , ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ-๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ญ? , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐–บ...
22K 474 19
[๐™บ๐š’๐šข๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ธ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šข๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
70.5K 2.3K 27
๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž (๐ฒ/๐ง) ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ...
223K 6.6K 25
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ†ณ โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘? โž โœง๏ฝฅ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ...