π˜“π˜°π˜·π˜¦ 𝘍π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯𝘴 𝘐𝘡'𝘴 οΏ½...

By WthNishi

𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 π‹πŽπ•π„ π…πˆππƒπ’ πˆπ“'𝐒 π–π€π˜β”€β¦βŠ° π‘»π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 π’‡π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…π’” π’˜π’‰π’ π’ˆπ’π’• 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂... More

β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 01 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 02 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 03 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 05 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 06 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 07 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 08 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 09 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† Chapter - 10 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 11 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 12 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 13 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† Chapter - 14 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ
β”ˆβ”β•β˜† Chapter - 15 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ

β”ˆβ”β•β˜† chapter - 04 β˜†β•β”β”ˆ

214 14 6
By WthNishi

It was afternoon everyone was in living room chit chatting with each other. Suddenly the lift opens and a Pandit came inside.

Pandit ji come. We were talking about you. Kids are ready to marry each other and said Chaitali and Pandit ji stopped her midway.

Ok that's good! But we have to do the marriage today. Said Pandit ji.

What! Everyone said in unison.

But why! Asked Vaideshree.

Because of Mohana! She is escaped from the temple! Said Pandit ji.

But how? Asked Chaitali.

We don't know how! We goes at the temple to check and when we reach thier we saw the guards were death and Mohana she was not their inside. Iam pretty sure she will do something that's why iam telling you we didn't have much time left. Said Pandit ji.

Mom it's impossible. How can we do the marriage today. Said Ansh. They all started quarrel at this. Vaideshree try to stop them.

Okay we will do the marriage tomorrow today we will only do some rituals. Said Vaideshree.

No! Marriage is tomorrow! No plz change the timing set it after a week!

Said Kajal and Neha. Rishi asked why!

Because we haven't done the shopping yet! We haven't decided what we will wear! Etc etc no it's impossible! Said Kajal and Neha.

Shut up girls! It's serious said Chaitali angrily!

Kids go and get ready for the engagement we'll handle other works. Said Vaideshree.

But what about guests aked Rishi.

We aren't inviting anyone okay! Said Chaitali and leaves with Vaideshree.

Wait what! Marriage without guests are you serious! Said Rishi and looked around but everyone was gone huh! This is going to be the most boring marrige in the history of this world! He roled his eyes and leaves.

After a half an hour Vaideshree calls everyone. Ansh was getting ready and Priya was helping him. She was looking so upset. He looks at her and told to sit she sat on bed and he asked her what happened! See I told you I will give her devorce after we catch that witch.

It's not that Rehan! I know that but everything is happening so quickly and I didn't feel good! She said.

He was about to say something but he heard Vaideshree was calling them.

Let's go! He said and leaves with her.

On the other hand Kajal and Neha was getting ready and Rishi was helping Piya to choose jwelary.

Iam gonna slap both of you harder now! It's not your engagement okay help Piya to get ready! Said Rishi.

Okay so I'll help you! Take that palette of eyeshadow said Neha and Rishi grabs a blusher

This he said.

Uhm! Rishi I was thinking I will get ready by my self okay! Said Piya and Kajal and Neha burst out laughing.

What! He asked

Idiot thats not eyeshadow that's a blusher! Said Neha.

I don't want to do it what is all this blusher eyeshadow an all an all! Said Rishi making funny faces.

Excuse me she didn't told you to help her okay said Kajal.

Blah blah blah! Iam going said Rishi and leaves. Chaitali came inside and told to come fast. After some time everyone was waiting for Piya. She was coming downstairs and suddenly the voice of her Jhumka distract Ansh's mind. He looked at  her and a smile appears on his face.

(Ansh's outfit)

(Piya's outfit)

She came and stand with Kajal and Neha. The door of the lift opens and Naman came inside.

Piya sees him and ran to him. She hugged him tightly.

Finally! I missed you so much! She said.

I missed you too! Said Naman

Ansh didn't feel good seeing her with him so close like this. Piya holds his hand and take him inside. Naman met all of them and they starts the engagement. Piya takes the ring and lost in her thoughts! Naman ask her Piya what happened? But she didn't reply. He again ask Piya! This time a lil bit louder! She said nothing and put the ring in Ansh's finger. When she touched him his eyes starts glowing.

Ansh take the ring and grabs her hand but when he touched her hand. She feels a strange pain and pulls her hand back she saw a very wired cut on her hand and suddenly after few seconds it disappears.

Everyone ask her what happened but she didn't tell anything and he grabs her hand again. And put the ring on her finger. Everyone starts clapping. Neha starts the music and all Kajal Neha and Rishi starts dancing. They were enjoying they took Priya with them too. She wasn't looking happy. Kajal takes Naman. And Neha pulls Piya. Piya loves dancing and as usual she started dancing too. Rishi told Ansh to come and dance and he said I don't dance. He forcefully pulls him too and Ansh and Priya started dancing. Piya goes a side and the music changes the lights turned off and Piya Kajal and Neha came on stage and starts dancing. They all were so happy but suddenly the scene shifted were mohana was looking them through a magical ball.

Do whatever you want Vaideshree! But you didn't know why iam here actually! Let's do something interesting in this boring engagement! Said Mohana and smirked evily!

Ansh was standing near a table. Suddenly a glass started floating in air and hits on Ansh's head harder. Priya shouts louder. Everyone looks back. The blood started oozing from Ansh's head! They all started hearing some scary noises! Kajal and Neha started screaming! Everyone was afraid. Everything started floating in air. After few minutes all the things gets back to normal. Everyone was still afraid. Panjit ji takes the Ganga gal (holly water) and spreads everywhere at home. Bhabhi now iam also with Panjit ji we should do the marriage as soon as possible! Said Chaitali Shekhar told everyone to go in their rooms.

Ansh healed himself Priya said! Is it hurting he replied he is fine now. On the other hand Piya was thinking about that insident suddenly she started feeling the same pain that she feel when Ansh touched her. She looked at her hand and that cut was clearly visible. Naman came inside and Piya tries to hide it quickly. Naman noticed her and ask

What are you hiding she said nothing he replied Don't dare to tell lie to me and pulled her hand he saw nothing. He asked Are you alright she said yes iam but I don't know how it happened! He ask what happened! She replied this cut he said Piya are you really fine what are you talking about? Which cut! Your hand is totally fine! She got shocked listening to this. She remembers when Kajal and Neha came in her room they also didn't noticed this and not even Vaideshree. She said she is fine she just need some rest. He told her to take care of herself and leaves...

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡

Here's the forth chapter! Hope you all like it and don't forget to leave your review!

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 492 8
Something new and different from the original story .. This will revolve around three couple Anuseena Veyorishma And Cheetosh With some more additio...
PYAAR By Rup

Fanfiction

2K 188 12
Pehli prachesta hain kripa karke andar Jake padhiye bas description padhkei Laut mat jaiye 😁
72K 1.8K 35
π“π‘πŽπ”ππ‹π„ 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘳𝘒𝘨π˜ͺ 𝘹 𝘀𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴𝘩π˜ͺ𝘺𝘒 𝘧𝘒𝘯𝘧π˜ͺ𝘀 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘀𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴𝘩π˜ͺ𝘺𝘒 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘬𝘢π˜ͺ𝘯𝘒 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘒𝘬 𝘰𝘢𝘡 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘬 οΏ½...
4.6K 724 12
Ghar ki Gali se, Dil ki Gali tak ❀️