Nerd

Von megannn

Ever wonder what school life could be like if you weren't the norm. Rebecca Wilson has two identities; school... Mehr

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII

VIII

103K 2.6K 844
Von megannn

VIII .

AFTER WORKING TOGETHER FOR THE past two months, Amanda has begun to trust me enough to go to her house to study and work on the project, instead of always being at mine. Luckily I haven't had any run-ins with Chrissy since we stopped going to the library. In regards to Catherine, once Ryan was finally over his hissy fit he told me on his own accord that they ended things, not giving me much on detail which I was grateful for.

As the days went on and the more time I spent with Amanda, I hate to admit it but I've developed a soft spot for her or at least what I thought to be a soft spot, I found myself relaxing around her, I did feel bad for always blaming her for Chrissy's shit the longer I thought about it. I've apologised to her more time than I can count, having her brush it off and telling me to stop being sorry. Either way, I knew I had been in the wrong and wanted to make it up to her. However, I was grateful for our newfound friendship.

With Ryan being the dog that he is after a couple of times he has seen Amanda I knew instantly that he had his sights on her. I don't know why, but this made my stomach churn. When she had her argument with Catherine that day, she felt the need to clear it up and tell me herself that she is bisexual. I did ask her though if she's been with girls because I've only ever seen her date guys, to which she then decided to tease me and ask if I was interested, jealous or just asking for a friend and with me being me, I ended up getting defensive to which made her laugh and keep on teasing me by twisting my words.

After sending a quick text to Leah I looked up from my phone, to find her stood in nothing but a black bra and sweatpant short-shorts. I couldn't help raise my eyebrows and checked her over while she looked in her wardrobe for something to wear. My breath got caught in my throat when she bent over as she dug around through the pile of clothes, not bothered by the fact that she was half-naked, but with a body like hers, I'd be confident enough to flaunt it too.

When I realised that I was staring at her a little longer than necessary, I was feeling strange things I've never felt before, not even towards a guy that I was supposedly meant to have been in love with. I take it back when I called her ugly, she was far from it, she was beautiful, I was just being bitter. Becoming friends with her is making me realise how bad I had been acting towards her, a little surprised she has never pulled me up on it as she does with everybody else.

"Do you have to get dressed in front of me?" I remarked making her spin around and face me. I mentally slapped myself for grabbing her attention when she was stood there in her bra and shorts with her hands on her hips.

I quickly glanced her over, my eyes tracing over her curves, the thought of touching her thighs and grabbing her hips had me closing my eyes to get rid of the thought. I can appreciate someone who was good looking, which is exactly what I was doing, and she was beautiful, she followed after the Hispanic side of her family. I mean the whole project was done on family genetics using our own families.

I closed my eyes trying to clear and stop my current thought process, opening them back up to see her standing before me. I felt my throat turn dry as I looked up at her from where I was sat on her bed trying to keep my thoughts clean. Keeping away any thoughts that I shouldn't be thinking in the first place. She's a... well... She. Anything that crosses that line shouldn't even be thought by me.

"Why? Were you watching me?" she questioned, I just shook my head no, "are you in denial, Wilson?" she pressed even further as she walked towards me to climb on the bed and slowly make her way to me.

My eyes dropped to places they shouldn't have while she crawled slowly towards me before sitting up on her knees and flicked her long hair over to the right side. She leant forward once more to run her hands up the length of my thighs slowly, her face inching closer towards mine, I could taste the mint from her breath on the tip of my tongue. Her deep amber-brown eyes watching mine when I couldn't seem to break eye contact. The higher her hands went the hotter I started to feel at the bottom of my stomach with the warmth spreading. My eyes fell to her dark rose coloured lips, not daring to look any lower than her full bottom lip, the tip of her tongue grazing slowly over the inside of her lip. I tried to form an intelligent sentence only to let out a breathy-sigh, a smirk pulling up on her lips when she cocked up an eyebrow.

"I'm not gay." Was the best I could come up with, a small sigh following after it when I realised how feeble my response was, all she did was let out a chuckle and shake her head from side to side slightly.

"You're so gay, Wilson." She commented, moving backwards to get off the bed and stand up straight again, "now stop watching me get dressed, I'm starting to think you want me." She smirked my way and blew a kiss leaving me to roll my eyes behind her back when she walked over to the wardrobe and I dropped my gaze back down to my phone.

I tried my hardest to clear my head. To think of anything but her and what just happened. I didn't want to read too much into it, I know she was only joking around. Besides like I said, I'm not gay, the only reason I didn't react was that I didn't know what to do. She stunned me, like a deer caught in headlights.

"So, where am I taking you?" I inquired after a good few minutes of silence while I was still processing what she did, not looking up from my phone, I didn't know if she was fully dressed yet, I didn't want to trip up over myself any more than I have.

"You're not coming?" she asked back, making me look up at her, grateful to see that she was now clothed.

"No, I'm driving. I'd be boring, plus, I'd have nothing to do since I won't be drinking.." I spoke truthfully, I wouldn't know anyone at the party other than her and the other three if they were going there too.

"You could always do me if you want." She spoke seductively trying to get a reaction from me but nothing seemed to happen on the outside but the inside was trying to decipher her words and the meaning behind them all while trying to keep my breathing steady. "For real though you should come, not be my taxi." She added onto the end when nothing followed through from the comment other than a small noise that came from me clearing my throat.

"Why?" was all I could think to ask.

"Well, we have both been working hard on this damn project and we should celebrate to finally finishing it." She beamed, my left eyebrow arching up at her, she turned back around to look at herself in the mirror when she began to mess with her hair.

"So, we are celebrating to never having to work again?" my voice sounding a little strained glad that she didn't notice when she faced me again.

"Wilson?" she deadpanned.

"What?" not knowing why she's acting impassively towards me now.

"I didn't think we would be friends either, so we are celebrating for that and for finishing." She smiled while I thought about her being my friend. Something inside of me felt like I had longed to be her friend or maybe I was just happy to have a new friend, either way, the thought of us being friends felt foreign.

After having bitter, petty feuds throughout the school years with the occasional fight, I never would have seen myself being friends with one of them. The thought of me and Chrissy becoming friends would only happen if hell froze over and even then to still wouldn't happen. Whatever hatred she holds for me digs deep into her bones.

"Then I guess, to our new friendship."

-

We both agreed to get a taxi there and back to allow us both too enjoy the night. The guy that was holding the party, Amanda said she only knew him through Tiffany and only having shared a few words here and there. I started to feel nervous the closer the taxi got to the house, my eyes glancing over the driver's shoulder to look at his Sat-nav, silently giving myself a pep-talk. I don't know if Amanda sensed that I was feeling uneasy because she took my hand into hers and gently rubbed her thumb over the back of my knuckles while she glanced out the window, the small comforting action pulled a small smile on my face, the softer side of Amanda DeCeno finally coming out of its cage.

When we arrived outside the house I watched as DeCeno got out the car first before offering out her hand to help me out as I gladly took hold of it, trying to climb on out as gracefully as she did. With her hand in mine, she tugged me along with her towards the bass pumped house and through the large front door that has been propped open with a chair, the music blaring out with the heavy deep notes vibrating through the floor and any space between you and the speaker, feeling the reverberation of the bass in my chest. Upon walking into the house, I was knocked into by some guy when I felt someone's hands on my hips to steady me and keep me from falling over.

Looking around I started to feel out of place, wishing I would have stayed as just her taxi. The longer my eyes sifted through the sea of heads, where ever I looked there would always be someone kissing, it wouldn't surprise me though if Ryan was here somewhere in the distance now that he's single, he is ready to mingle.

I felt Amanda tug on my hand to get me to follow her out the entrance of the house figuring that there was no way to weave between the people, she led the both of us around the back and into an enormous garden where the music was louder outside than in. People littered the garden, they were jumping and singing along to the music, a smile pulling up on Amanda's lips.

With a deep breath in, trying to hold my nerves and keep them at bay. My hand holding Amanda's tighter, not wanting to be left alone once my eyes found Chrissy and Catherine in the background.

"Let's dance." She spoke next to my ear, a smile in her voice when she pulled me over to where the people were dancing. Guess now is the time to leave my nerves at the door.

She pulled me into the crowd, her hand letting go of mine when she started dancing and swaying to the music, the crowd cheering and singing to the lyrics, deciding if I'm going to loosen up at this party and relax, I'm going to need the good old dutch courage, alcohol.

I don't know how long we danced for nor how much alcohol we consumed. What I do know is, the effects were already kicking in by the time she dragged me into the kitchen so she could do a tequila shot, to which I politely turned down when my stomach felt sick at the thought of any more alcohol, the smell of the tequila churning stomach.

Without further ado, Amanda pushed me gently against the side of the counter with her hands on my hips and the front of her pressed up against me. I felt my breathing hitch and a smile on her lips when she collected the shot glasses from behind me before going to the island counter in front of us, her voice rang through the air when two other guys joined her, she grabbed their hands and licked the crevice between their thumb and index finger to sprinkle salt onto their skin.

I watched her pour out the shots, spilling some of the tequila onto the surface as one of the guys slid the bowl of lemon and lime wedges, Amanda picking out a lime when the two guys went for a lemon wedge, a bewildered look on her face as she just shook her head when she breathed out a whatever. The guys to her left counted down from, three...two...one, the two of them licked the salt from the back of their hands in hopes of it lessening the burn of the tequila that they had just knocked back, quickly sucking on the fleshy part of the lemon and lime, in hopes that the citrus fruits balance out the flavour. However, the other guy took the shot first before the salt with the lemon at the end, leaving him with a cough and a throat growl to help ease the burn in his throat.

Amanda pored another tequila as she held it towards me, with a shake of my head and hand I declined, I knew if I took the drink the moment it hits my stomach it will be exiting straight back out. She gave me a small shrug and knocked it back like it was water not understanding how the hell she was still standing while I felt like I was on a paddle-boat if I moved too fast.

The rest of the night moved quickly with the two of us dancing together, finally letting my hair down with someone other than Ryan and for the first time., I admitted I was glad DeCeno and I were paired. We called it a night and left the party around two in the morning as we walked back to mine, we spoke and laughed the whole way back home. I have no idea how long it took us to get back but I know it took me longer than necessary to get the key into the lock when Amanda took them from me and budged me out the way, getting the key into the lock first time leaving me to roll my eyes as I pushed her on in.

I watched her walk up the stairs like a sober being while I crawled up them on all fours like an animal before rolling onto my back at the very top to look up at the ceiling when my head felt a little woozy, the heel on my palms rubbing my eyes before pushing gently against the side of my temples.

"You okay there, Wilson?" She chuckled when she looked at me.

"I'm fine," replying when I sat up too fast and gave myself a head rush, I sat still until my head returned to somewhat normal, I finally stood up with my hand keeping a tight grip onto the bannister when I turned around to watch DeCeno remove her shirt and pull on one of my oversized bed shirts as she wriggled out of her skinny jeans, kicking one of her feet when the ankle cuff got caught on her foot.

Once steady I walked into my room towards her and closed the gap when I crushed my lips against hers, catching her off guard when she made a small sound, my hand grabbing onto her hips to pull her closer to me. Having the need and want to not stop but I broke the kiss to look at her when she gazed back at me with a glossy questioning look. Something glistening in her eyes when she raised an eyebrow at me.

"I didn't say stop," she breathed out, her hand grabbing the nape of my neck to pull me back into another kiss.

I pushed my lips harder against hers when her hands ran across my shoulder and down my chest to take fistfuls of my shirt as she walked back towards the bed. Without breaking the kiss we fell onto the bed when I felt her smirk pull up on her lips when she moved back up the bed to the pillows, I crawled to close the distance in between us when she kept kissing my lips before parting hers with me automatically following her direction as she deepened the kiss, the tip of her tongue touched mine slightly as she let out a breathy moan. Without a thought I pushed my tongue into her mouth to touch more than just the tip, not having time to tease. I'm guessing she got the reaction she wanted when she let out a small laugh against my lips, her hands running down my rib cage and to the small of my back to make me move against her, my turn to let out a breathy moan as she bit my lower lip and pulled.

I waited for my common sense to drag me back to reality and to stop whatever this is between DeCeno and me, but at the same time, I didn't want to stop. I missed being kissed and her kisses felt different, the more heated it was becoming between us the need to have her worked its way through my body. I left her lips to kiss up the pulse line of her neck when a soft breathy moan escaped, I felt her hand pressed between my legs over my jeans when a low growl rubbled up my throat, my body moved into her palm, my lips back on hers roughly with her hand cupping and rubbing harder. She pushed against my chest gently with our lips still moving in synchronisation so she could sit up, her hands moving back down to my waist as she quickly unbuttoned my jeans and told me to lie down.

Obeying to her order I moved back to get from off my knees only to misjudge the bed in the haze of sexual tension and alcohol, she tried to grab my arm as I fell off the bed onto my back, the hard floor knocking the wind out of me. Her laughter erupted around the poorly lit room only to be matched with my own. This probably puts a whole new meaning of ass up.

-

In the morning I was already up, showered and dressed all while trying not to disturb Amanda who was just waking up, giving me time to make us both a coffee and to think about last night and what the hell came over me. I must have drunk more than I realised. If I can remember what happened last night in my room, then that means she definitely will.

"Here goes nothing," I whispered and swallowed my pride as I picked up both the mugs to head on upstairs.

Walking into the bedroom, Amanda was dressed and making the bed, my eyes dropping to places they shouldn't when she was bent over.

I have no idea what is going on with me.

"Morning," I spoke when she was done and put her coffee on the drawers while I went to sit on the sofa.

"How are you feeling, other than having a bruised ego." She laughed softly and sipped at her coffee when she sat down next to me.

"Ha, ha, so funny." I deadpanned making her chuckle. "Would you like to grab some food with me in half an hour?" wanting to change the subject.

"I will if you let me pay for it," Her eyebrow cocking up at me like it usually does when she tries to make a compromise.

I shook my head and took a large gulp of coffee when I hung my head back to look at the ceiling. I didn't know what to say.

Do I mention last night to her, do I wait for her to say something?

"Wilson, stop overthinking it," Amanda commented, her eyes already on my face when I lolled my head to the side to look at her.

"I'm not." A sigh coming from me as she gave me a small smile.

Between the small talk and then deciding on where to get food, our stomachs grumbling when we tried to quickly finish our coffees. Amanda pulled me up onto my feet and closed the gap between us as she ran her hands up my chest and bit her lip, her left hand dropped to hold my shirt by my stomach. While all this was happening my brain forgot how to function and I was pretty sure she could feel my heart skipping a few beats with my hands holding her hips tightly to so they didn't wander elsewhere.

"And besides," she started to speak a low sultry voice, her face inching closer to mine. "I don't kiss and tell." She whispered against my lips, the tip of her tongue slowly licked my bottom making sure her tongue flicked on my upper before she softly kissed my lips to then gently pushing me away from her index. "Well, are you coming or not." She winked and made it downstairs.

"I wish,' I breathed out and followed her close behind.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

102K 2.9K 24
David is the schools BIGGEST nerd. He wears glasses, isn't the strongest, and seems to know everything. Now meet Jessica, a stereotypical blonde, the...
16.2K 667 30
Skylar Valentine is used to being alone and hooking up with girls just for fun. But, when she meets the girl of her dreams, Rebecca June. Her sisters...
384K 7.5K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...
14.3K 447 16
Crystal Mathews... Your average teenage girl! Or so she thought... Crystal is informed she had powers beyond her beliefs, after taking a fancy to Ash...