Chasing After You

By silentreader8789

Hyun Bin is present in Son Ye Jin's life as a miracle beyond her mind. But the wounds given by Bin made Ye Ji... More

1. Mr.Crush
2. Welcome Back!
3. Long-Lost Lover
4. All I Want is You!
5. The Nightmare
6. Everything Happens for A Reason
7. The Creepy Stalker
8. Shoes Story
9. Hyun Bin vs Gong Yoo
10. Trip To Daegu
11. All is Revealed!
13. Runaway
14. Meeting Gomo
15. A Request
16. Caught Between Two Stools
17. Loving is Not Owning
18. The Obstacles
19. "I do"

12. Where is Our Child?

1.8K 120 50
By silentreader8789

Hyun Bin remembered eight years ago how he met Ye Jin. He regrets the cause of everything that happened between him and Ye Jin. It all started because Kang So Ra's words challenged him, and his ego couldn't accept So Ra's accusation that no girl could stand his cold temper. So, he takes up So Ra's challenge to prove everything wrong. Without him realizing it, his actions will destroy him.

At first, he was sure that he would never fall in love with Ye Jin, but he was wrong. He is too arrogant. Ye Jin took no less than two weeks to turn his feelings upside down.

Yet his ego could not accept the fact of how a girl whom he had previously disliked at all her character could make him fall in love in such a short time. Eventually, Ye Jin was still treated indifferently.

When Ye Jin started showing signs of protest with his cold treatment, only then did he feel insecure. He began to feel scared and unwilling to lose Ye Jin. Finally, he admits that he is already in love with Ye Jin.

After that, their romantic relationship was so beautiful that they did not realize and had sex. Hyun Bin regrets being too lustful. Once they finish their final semester in college, he determined he will marry Ye Jin.

But who knows, he could only plan, but God decides. A few weeks before the final exam, Ye Jin found out his initial intention to date her. Ye Jin was heartbroken without thinking twice to sever the relationship between them.

At the time, he was embarrassed. He is ashamed of daring to betray Ye Jin's sacred love. When Ye Jin asked to break up, he felt unworthy of asking Ye Jin to give him a second chance. So he finally let Ye Jin go without knowing Ye Jin was pregnant with his offspring.

If that day, he got up and chase Ye Jin ...

Had he torn down his ego and asked Ye Jin to stay by his side ...

If he dared to try even though he was not sure Ye Jin would accept it ...

Ye Jin won't be hurt this badly.

Hyun Bin scooped up his face many times. Even if he regrets his actions a million times before, he still won't change anything.

What is important now is to do something to atone for all his wrongdoings on Ye Jin and her family. That's his promise!

**********************************************************************

That morning, Ye Jin hurriedly put all the documents into the car until she realized there were other people there. As soon as she closed the car door and turned around, she almost screamed in shock. She looked at Hyun Bin's dull face with a dissatisfied look.

"What's wrong with you, Bin? Stop trying to surprise me!" Ye Jin scolded Hyun Bin.

Ye Jin waited for an answer from Hyun Bin, but Hyun Bin was still speechless. He just showed his sad face.

"What exactly do you want? I've already told you if there's anything, we can talk about in the office." Ye Jin is still not satisfied with Hyun Bin's appearance there as early as this morning.

A moment later, she realized something and frowned, "Hey, what's wrong with your face? One more thing, haven't you taken a shower yet? Isn't this yesterday's shirt?"

Ye Jin was shocked to see Hyun Bin's condition this morning. The tip of his lip has bruised as if someone had punched it.

So far, she has never seen Hyun Bin like this. This man cares about his appearance and always keeps his clothes neat.

Hyun Bin still doesn't answer Ye Jin's question, still faithfully standing there and staring at Ye Jin for so long. Finally, Ye Jin turned around, not wanting to waste time entertaining Hyun Bin. She wants to go to the office right away.

When her hand was already holding the car door and wanted to open it, suddenly, she heard the sound of objects falling behind her. What a surprise she was when she saw Hyun Bin was kneeling there.

The corners of the man's eyes were already starting to get wet with tears. Ye Jin was shocked. She doesn't know why and what caused Hyun Bin to behave like this.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? Get up, Bin." Ye Jin tried to pull Hyun Bin's arm.

"Ye Jin ssi, forgive me. Forgive me, Ye Jin ssi. I don't know, Ye Jin ssi. I don't know that you have suffered for what I did to you ..." Hyun Bin was already starting to cry and holding Ye Jin's hand Jin tightly.

"Hey, what are you talking about this morning?" Ye Jin panicked, watching the situation around her, and she was scared if any eyes saw this embarrassing drama.

"Ye Jin ssi, punish me. I really deserve punishment! But please, Ye Jin ssi. Give me a chance to atone for my sins to you. Let's get married, Ye Jin ssi. I will give the best life for you and our child. I swear, Ye Jin ssi, I will atone for all your suffering by giving you happiness after this."

Ye Jin was shocked when she heard the word 'our child' mentioned by Hyun Bin. How does Hyun Bin know about the secret?

She pushed Hyun Bin's hand away spontaneously. Then she turned her body, not wanting to face Hyun Bin. Her lips trembled, holding the feeling in her heart.

"What are you talking about, Bin? Are you crazy?"

"Yes, I will go crazy if you don't want to forgive me, Ye Jin ssi! Please, Ye Jin ssi. Tell me. Where is our child? I really want to see him. I want to atone for all my mistakes on him, on you ... " Once again, Hyun Bin tried to pull Ye Jin's hand.

"I don't understand what you're saying." Ye Jin asserted, and then she grabbed the car door's handle. She wants to leave right away.

She doesn't want to discuss this! Never!

"Ye Jin ssi!" Hyun Bin slammed the car door that Ye Jin opened loudly. Then Ye Jin's body was trapped with his one hand placed on the car.

"Don't deny anything. I already know everything. Everything, Ye Jin ssi!" Hyun Bin's voice was high, and he was a little annoyed with Ye Jin, who still wanted to make excuses and wanted to keep everything to herself.

"Why did you choose to remain silent and not tell me? Why did you want to go through that pain alone? Do you think that I am a bad person who does not want to be responsible at all?" Hyun Bin asked angrily.

Finally, Ye Jin couldn't hold back her tears. She bowed her head.

For a moment, Hyun Bin letting Ye Jin entertain her feeling, then he held Ye Jin's chin to look at him.

"Tell me, Ye Jin ssi. Why did you do that? I understand if you hate me. But that is our fault together. It's not your fault and it's not mine. But why do you want to face it alone? If I knew, I would never leave you, Ye Jin ssi. Even if you deny my existence a thousand times, I will always be by your side. I will be responsible." Hyun Bin's voice turned melancholy.

Hyun Bin wiped Ye Jin's tears flowing with his fingers slowly.

Ye Jin pushed Hyun Bin's body away, "What has done can't be undone, Bin. All that won't happen if I'm not stupid and blindly loving you. If I am rational, I will not easily give myself to you even if I am fell in love badly with you."

"Look, you still want to swallow all that mistake alone even though I'm guilty of this."

"What for Bin? At that time we were already broke up. It's my choice. After all, as soon as we finished studying, you also disappeared, and I don't know where to find you. After my father died, I just found out that you participated in Marine Military Training."

Ye Jin stopped for a moment to control her breathing, "At that time, my womb was getting bigger, I was about to give birth. If I told you about the baby, would you come back just for me? I don't think you will sacrifice that much for me."

"You know I really love you. If you tell me, I will never run away from responsibility, Ye Jin ssi. But you're not being fair to me. I was not given a chance to atone for my mistakes." Hyun Bin argued.

"Do you understand that I don't want to see your face at that time? Even now! Every time you appear in front of me, I will automatically be reminded of my stupidity before that. Why am I willing to leave my family behind, disappointed my Appa simply because of my foolish love? Even though you are not sincere loving me. It's only one-sided love!" Ye Jin cried loudly, her emotions unstable.

"Ye Jin ssi, please... Give me a chance to rectify the situation. I will marry you. We will raise our child together, okay? Give me a chance, Ye Jin ssi." Hyun Bin earnestly pleaded.

"You know, at that time I was only 21 years old. I have to face the mockery of those around me. My own Appa hated me to the point of killing him in silent. He was very sick after that. When I was seven months pregnant, Appa couldn't stand it. He left me. Do you think with what has happened, I can face you again? I don't blame you because I know I'm guilty too. But I can't!" Ye Jin's voice was already rising.

"Because I know you very well. Because I have already fallen in love with the wrong person, I have disappointed many hearts. My own Appa became seriously ill and then died." Ye Jin's voice was calm, but her tone was full of annoyance.

"Ye Jin ssi..."

"Shut up Bin. I never blamed you. And I will never blame you. So just drop the topic, just assume you never knew about this."

Ye Jin walked to the car door, wanting to move away.

"Ye Jin ssi, I want to see our child."

Hyun Bin's voice slowed Ye Jin's movement. She was silent for a moment.

"You have already visited him. In Daegu..."

After Ye Jin finished talking, she got in the car and drove away.

Hyun Bin collapsed instantly.

The grave of a small child he visited while in Daegu is his son! Jin Woo.

Oh, God! Hyun Bin moaned in regret at all that had happened. His heart was shattered and wounded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 9.2K 59
All Ye Jin wanted was to lead a simple life. Have an average job, an average family, an average life. But what happens when she gets caught in a sche...
341 15 7
"Will you stay a hundred years?" "I'll stay as long as you and your mother want me to, little one." Hwang Si-mok returns to Seoul, and to Han Yeo-jin...
9.6K 401 26
Thinking that he has forgotten his childhood love, Beomgyu encounters him again years later.
3.3K 137 39
She was left broken by her lover-or who used to be her lover.She moved to Seoul hoping to start anew.She moves in with her brother and his friends at...