Chasing After You

By silentreader8789

Hyun Bin is present in Son Ye Jin's life as a miracle beyond her mind. But the wounds given by Bin made Ye Ji... More

1. Mr.Crush
2. Welcome Back!
3. Long-Lost Lover
4. All I Want is You!
5. The Nightmare
6. Everything Happens for A Reason
7. The Creepy Stalker
8. Shoes Story
9. Hyun Bin vs Gong Yoo
10. Trip To Daegu
12. Where is Our Child?
13. Runaway
14. Meeting Gomo
15. A Request
16. Caught Between Two Stools
17. Loving is Not Owning
18. The Obstacles
19. "I do"

11. All is Revealed!

1.3K 102 14
By silentreader8789

In these few weeks, Ye Jin was so busy working that she sacrificed her weekends. Thankfully this weekend, she is free. Her initial plan was to spend time at home. But Gong Yoo wants to take her out to hang out.

"Ye Jin ah, what should we eat dinner tonight?" Gong Yoo asked after they finished watching the movie at the cinema.

"How about Japanese food?" Ye Jin suggested.

Gong Yoo agreed. They headed to the Japanese restaurant, one of Ye Jin's favourite restaurants.

After they ordered foods, Gong Yoo then questioned, "Ye Jin ah, why didn't you let me know that you went to Daegu a few weeks ago?"

"Ah! I had work to do there. After finishing my work, I visited Gomo for a while."

"Eomma told me that you brought your friend home, right?" Gong Yoo widened his eyes, showing that he didn't believe the news he heard.

All this time, Gong Yoo almost knew all Ye Jin's boyfriends. But Ye Jin never took her boyfriend home.

"Aigo... Gomo told you everything?"

"So now you have a new boyfriend. Why don't you inform me?" teased Gong Yoo.

"Oppa! That's not my boyfriend!" Ye Jin chuckled angrily.

"Then who followed you to our house that day?" Gong Yoo wondered.

"He's my boss. Coincidentally we have worked there. So, Gomo invited him to stay at our house." Ye Jin replied.

"Huh, your boss? You mean the guy who came to your apartment last time?" Gong Yoo asked for certainty.

Ye Jin nodded.

"I noticed that your boss was interested in you, didn't I?" Gong Yoo tried to guess.

Ye Jin shrugged, "How do I know."

"But what's interesting, I heard Eomma say that your boss keeps calling you with Nae Sarang. In conclusion, he flirts with you and likes you so much. Ye Jin ah, do you accept him?"

Gong Yoo's sudden question startled Ye Jin. She didn't believe Gong Yoo would ask such a question.

"Is my question weird?" Gong Yoo asked again.

Ye Jin shook her head, trying to eliminate the annoyance in her heart. She doesn't want Gong Yoo to suspect anything.

"You never asked this kind of question before. It seems weird."

"Oh, I'm just curious. I mean, look at him. He seems a nice guy, handsome, and wealthy too." Gong Yoo gave some brief comment. A man like Ye Jin's boss has always been the dream of every woman.

"Oppa, do I look like a gold digger?" Ye Jin looked at Gong Yoo with a rugged look.

Once again, Gong Yoo laughed, tickled by Ye Jin's demeanour, who seemed offended by his statement earlier.

"Aigo, Ye Jin ah. I'm just joking. How knows you will fall for him."

Ye Jin sneered in disgust. ​​Gong Yoo was teasing her.

"Oh, speak of the devil. The guy who sitting behind you looks like your boss."

Ye Jin just acted normal, and she didn't want to look back. Yeah, if suddenly she turned, it seems like she's too concerned about Hyun Bin's presence.

Thirty minutes later, they finished eating. Ye Jin quickly brought Gong Yoo home, "Oppa, let's go back. I'm tired."

Ye Jin then linked her arms around Gong Yoo's arms and pulled that man to move even faster. She wanted to move quickly out of the restaurant.

Just a few steps across the table occupied by two men, suddenly, one of the men greeted her, "Hey, you're Son Ye Jin, right?"

Ye Jin stopped and turned around. She then gives a smile and a nod but her hand still faithfully linked Gong Yoo's arm. She intentionally makes Hyun Bin jealous, and his face has turned murky.

"Ye Jin ssi, we haven't seen each other for a long time. Where have you been? Do you still remember me?" One of the men asked.

"Ah... I recognized your face, but I can't remember your name. I'm sorry." Ye Jin scratched her non-itchy head.

"I'm Kim Nam Gil. I'm Bin's friend."

"Excuse me, wait for a while..." Ye Jin quickly stopped before Kim Nam Gil finished his words.

She then approached Gong Yoo and whispered slowly. She asks Gong Yoo to pay the bill first.

Thankfully Gong Yoo didn't have many questions and followed Ye Jin's instructions. Ye Jin breathed a sigh of relief as she almost broke the secret in front of Gong Yoo. She then turned back to Kim Nam Gil and smiled at him.

"Beg your pardon. Where did we stop?"

"Oh, if you can't remember me but you must know him very well, right? He's Bin." Kim Nam Gil patted Hyun Bin's shoulder, and he didn't notice his friend's face was already tight.

"So, you're Kim Nam Gil ssi? Yes, I've just remembered. Nice to meet you here. But, hmm... Bin? Which Bin? I can't remember." Ye Jin deliberately played her index finger on her chin as if thinking.

She saw Hyun Bin getting murkier. His face had turned red. Only then Kim Nam Gil could sniff Ye Jin's game after a while. Kim Nam Gil knew they both were lovers back then.

"Are you going back? Come and join us. We can have a long chat." Kim Nam Gil wanted to drive away the atmosphere that suddenly felt very awkward between them.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I had my dinner. There's someone waiting for me." Ye Jin declined the invitation while pointing at Gong Yoo, who was paying at the front counter.

"Well, that's too bad, but no matter what, I'm pleased to see you. Hope to see you again next time, Ye Jin ssi." Kim Nam Gil said.

Ye Jin just nodded and said goodbye to Kim Nam Gil. On the other side, Hyun Bin didn't say anything. It was deliberately Ye Jin teasing him.

"Ye Jin ah, who is the guy?" Gong Yoo asked.

"He is my old friend."

"So, you've known your boss for a long time apart from becoming your boss at the workplace?"

Ye Jin immediately bit her lip. Damn, that's a dangerous question. If the answer is wrong, it will reveal all the secrets she tried to keep from Gong Yoo's knowledge.

"No... The other guy is one of my old friends. I didn't know they knew each other. Maybe they were business partners..."

Gong Yoo looked at Ye Jin with a suspicious look, but Ye Jin quickly walked away, closed the topic. Eventually, Gong Yoo complied and just left some questions in his mind.

***************************************************************************

"Bin Oppa!"

Yoona called Hyun Bin from behind. She walked fast towards Hyun Bin.

"Bin Oppa, I haven't seen you in a long time." Yoona's voice was so excited to greet him.

"Yoona... Yes, that's right. We haven't seen each other in a long time." Hyun Bin smiled at the woman.

Yoona has been his family acquaintance since childhood. The woman was always cheerful and pleased with the people around her.

"What are you doing here, Yoona? Are you alone?" Hyun Bin asked while he looked around.

"No. Actually, I have a date." Yoona said in a cheerful tone.

Hyun Bin chuckled, "Omo, you're an adult now and got a boyfriend."

In a short time, a man showed up and then stood close near to Yoona. Hyun Bin is no longer focused on Yoona. Hyun Bin already turned his eyes to the man next to her. And that man was also staring at Hyun Bin with sharp eyes.

"Jagi, this is Bin Oppa. His name is Hyun Bin. Bin Oppa, this is my boyfriend..."

Hyun Bin interrupted before Yoona could finish the introduction session.

"Gong Yoo, right?"

Gong Yoo nodded and greeted, but his face looks unfriendly. Hyun Bin noticed that. Hyun Bin held out for a handshake. Gong Yoo's grip was pretty neat, and Hyun Bin could feel that the energy used was a little stronger.

"Oh, both of you knew each other?" Yoona was surprised.

"Yes, we knew a little bit. We have met a few times but never greet each other." Hyun Bin acknowledged.

Gong Yoo just nodded.

"Okay, I'm running out of time. I'm looking forward to meeting you again, Yoona. See you again—you too, Gong Yoo." Hyun Bin asked permission to continue his schedule for today.

Meanwhile, Yoona and Gong Yoo, who was left by Hyun Bin earlier, moved towards their destination.

"Jagi, how do you know Bin Oppa?" Yoona asked excitedly.

"Yoona, what his name is?" Not answering Yoona's question. Instead, Gong Yoo asked another question.

"His name is Hyun Bin. Why?" Yoona wondered when she saw Gong Yoo's face as if it had turned murky.

"Did he ever study at Yonsei University?" Gong Yoo asked again to support the facts that were floating around in his mind at the moment.

"Eh? Jagi, how do you know? If I'm not mistaken, it's true that Bin Oppa studied there. After that, he entered the marine military service for a year before continuing his studies at Aussie." Yoona responded with more information.

At that moment, Yoona could feel that Gong Yoo's arm had turned a little tense. The man seemed to preserve the anger in his heart. His face was also not as cheerful as usual.

"Jagi, are you okay? Is there anything wrong?" Yoona sounded worried, afraid if she had made a mistake in her words or actions that had aroused Gong Yoo's anger.

"Nothing, Yoona." Gong Yoo calms Yoona's heart. He realizes Yoona has nothing to do with it. Even though his heart burnt, he shouldn't have vented his anger on the innocent Yoona.

"Oh, how do you know Bin Oppa?" It seems that the topic of Hyun Bin still doesn't want to be ended by Yoona.

"Actually, Ye Jin works at Hyun Bin's company. We came across a few times at the time when I picked up Ye Jin during her car broke down." Gong Yoo replied even though he sneered, mentioning Hyun Bin's name.

"Wow, it's a small world, Jagi." Yoona chuckled slightly.

Yes. Indeed. It's a small world. The man he had been looking for was close to him, even too close to Ye Jin. And he was not at all fond of that statement. If he could, he didn't want Ye Jin to be close to that man, not even an inch!

*********************************************************************

That evening, after sending Yoona home, Gong Yoo continued to rush towards Ye Jin's office. His intention was not to find Ye Jin. Instead, he wants to meet Hyun Bin face to face.

Upon arrival, he just sat in the car watching. It looks like Ye Jin's car has left, and Hyun Bin's car was still there at the parking lot.

Nice! It seems that fate is on his side. Anyway, he needs to face Hyun Bin before he goes out to work tomorrow.

His initial plan was to go to Hyun Bin's office. But before he could do so, the man appeared from the main door of the office building. Immediately Gong Yoo got out of his car and waited behind Hyun Bin's car.

"Gong Yoo? What are you doing here? Are you looking for Ye Jin ssi? She's home..." Hyun Bin wondered. It was weird to see Ye Jin's cousin perched on the bonnet of his car.

"No, I want to meet you." Gong Yoo's voice was serious.

"Me? Why? Do you want to warn me to shut up and not telling Ye Jin about your relationship with Yoona?" Hyun Bin quipped.

Gong Yoo laughed out loud.

"You don't have to bother telling Ye Jin. She already more than knows who Yoona is in my life. The problem now is you." Gong Yoo's tone had changed tense.

"What is my problem with you? We have never addressed each other." Hyun Bin puzzled. He was unable to understand at all.

"Indeed! You really have nothing wrong with me. But... you once made a big mistake on Ye Jin, my family, Hyun Bin!" Gong Yoo's voice was already loud.

Hyun Bin sighed harshly. He already understood what Gong Yoo was saying. When looking at Ye Jin and Gong Yoo's relationship, it's no wonder if Gong Yoo knows everything that happened in Ye Jin's life, including the story of him and Ye Jin back then.

Yet what he is not satisfied with, why does everyone want to punish him as if what he did was a damned wrong and absolutely no forgiveness can receive for what he has done?

Yes, he was wrong for playing on Ye Jin's feelings. But that was all before. The fact is, before Ye Jin asked to end their relationship, he had already badly fallen in love with Ye Jin. He swallowed his own words.

In the end, he is the one who can't live without Ye Jin by his side and not the other way around. For years he hid his feelings and held back Ye Jin's hatred on him for his mistakes. Didn't he deserve forgiveness at all?

"I know I was wrong with Ye Jin, but why everyone wants to punish me as if I made a terrible mistake?"

Gong Yoo was getting angry after hearing the words of self-defence from Hyun Bin. Unintentionally, Gong Yoo clenched the fists neatly, and without warning, he hurled a solid punch on Hyun Bin's face.

Hyun Bin, who was not ready, staggered due to the sudden attack. Finally, he fell to the ground. He held his jaw. It hurt. He raised his head and looked at Gong Yoo with dissatisfaction.

"What's your problem, Gong Yoo? Indeed, I was wrong because I deceived Ye Jin. But after that, I really love her. When I begged her to continue our relationship, she didn't want to give me a second chance. What do I have to do after that? Kneeling, pleading, or crying out tears of blood, is Ye Jin willing to forgive me?" Hyun Bin's behaviour was angry, expressing feelings ingrained in his heart.

Not that he never looked for Ye Jin and asked for their relationship back, but Ye Jin was selfish and didn't want to give him a second chance. What else should he do? He has young blood at that time, and his ego was big.

Once Ye Jin rejected him, it tarnished his dignity. Ye Jin heard the expression of his heart, how much he had fallen in love with her even though at first, he was not sincere. But Ye Jin still didn't want to give him a chance.

Then, he was heartbroken, and he didn't want to know about Ye Jin at all.

When he regrets and tries to track down Ye Jin, the girl has already disappeared without a trace. Until they were meeting again in Switzerland four years after they split up, it made him realize that all this time, he was only cheating on his feelings, even though his heart was still tied intact to the name of Son Ye Jin. And the name never changed from his heart.

"Hey stupid! Who cares if you're playing with Ye Jin's feelings? The problem is you not only fooled her, but you took her virginity, ruin her future! You are a useless man!" Gong Yoo's anger is getting out of control.

Hyun Bin was startled to hear Gong Yoo's anger. How could Gong Yoo know about that? Yes, indeed, he and Ye Jin had sex at the time, which is one of the things he regrets to this day.

Because of that, he didn't want to let go of Ye Jin. Hyun Bin is determined to wait for Ye Jin forever. He will atone for their sins and will be responsible for Ye Jin.

But ... How did Gong Yoo know that?

"What has really happened? How do you..." Hyun Bin didn't complete the words.

His brain seems to freeze right now, and he can't think anything at all.

"Not only me, but all our family members know about it! Do you know why?" Gong Yoo bowed and squatted in front of Hyun Bin. He smirked.

Hyun Bin was displeasing to Gong Yoo's words. Deep in his heart, he could guess what Gong Yoo was trying to convey.

"Ye Jin is pregnant! But what do you know? You don't know anything, do you?" Gong Yoo's voice rose, his hand already pushing Hyun Bin's shoulder.

Gong Yoo's revelation was like a thunderbolt striking his eardrums, piercing the bottom of his heart. Is Ye Jin pregnant?

Hyun Bin was shocked by the revelation he just heard. He is speechless!

"Ye Jin that I used to know was a good and naive girl. But because she fell in love with you, she was willing to lose her virginity to you. I really can't understand why she was that stupid after knowing you accepted her it's only because you're challenged by your ex-girlfriend."

"I don't care if you are playing with her feelings. But, why are you so cruel that you can ruin her dignity? If you really don't sincerely love her from the beginning, why did you touch her? You are the badass man I have ever met, Hyun Bin." Gong Yoo scolded.

"What did you say Gong Yoo? Ye Jin is pregnant?" Hyun Bin's voice trembled.

"Oh fuff. Do you want to deny that you are the cause of Ye Jin's pregnancy?" Gong Yoo asked sarcastically.

Hyun Bin quickly shook his head. He knows! If everything is true, he must be the cause. Ye Jin is a pure girl, never touched by any man before. But when with him, the girl was easy to give her soul and body to him. And until now, he has regretted everything that happened.

The fact is, he is also not a man who touches any woman. But for some reason, Ye Jin's attraction is too strong and makes him forget everything with her. Eventually, having sex became normal for them. They never think that it can all cause problems and harm them in the long term.

"I really don't know, Gong Yoo. I swear I don't know about it!" Hyun Bin is out of his mind. He shook his head non-stop. He is pretty confused.

"You never know because you're an irresponsible man!" Gong Yoo yelled without mercy.

"No Gong Yoo! If Ye Jin tells me, I swear I will marry her. I will fix our mistakes. I will take responsibility!" Hyun Bin's voiced in a high tone, expressing how upset he was with everything that happened.

"Hey, don't expect too much! Do you think if you meet Ye Jin's father, you can still breathe until now? You must have been killed by him!"

"Because of you, Ye Jin was hated by her own father, she was kicked out of the family. My Samchon was depressed to the point of severe pain. Soon after that he died. Do you think you deserve our forgiveness? And, do you think that your fault is just a small mistake? " Gong Yoo asked emotionally.

This time Hyun Bin crushed to the ground. Tears fell profusely. How many hearts have been hurt by his irresponsible acts?

However, only Ye Jin received the consequences. How unfair life is. While Ye Jin struggled to face the effects of their actions, he lived happily abroad. Now he feels so disgusted!

After a moment, Hyun Bin suddenly got up and frantically searched for the car keys.

"I'm looking for Ye Jin! I will fix our mistakes! I will be responsible for Ye Jin and our child."

His movements were blocked when his shoulder was pulled roughly by Gong Yoo, and mercilessly once again, his cheek received a punch from Gong Yoo.

"No need! Right now, I'm giving you a warning. You never dream of getting Ye Jin back just to get rid of the guilt in your heart. Never try to get close to Ye Jin. It's too late Hyun Bin!"

Gong Yoo gave a stern warning, and then he pushed Hyun Bin's broad shoulders, venting his anger before leaving.

Once again, Hyun Bin crushed to the ground how he was regretful for everything he had done. He will not be offended if they bear the faults together. They made the mistakes together, but only Ye Jin endures them. Oh God...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 316 16
In the darkness that is his life, what happens when Seonghwa meets someone that's everything he can't afford to be? What happens when he is forced ba...
55.7K 2.5K 13
When Ye Jin raised her head and looked at him, she felt that her heart was home. She came to a conclusion that for this man, she would give it her al...
341 15 7
"Will you stay a hundred years?" "I'll stay as long as you and your mother want me to, little one." Hwang Si-mok returns to Seoul, and to Han Yeo-jin...
819 34 28
Where Hyunjin meets his ex-girlfriend back in high school, which makes him fall in love all over again. (Story is finished)