COUNTRIES? [Countryhumans x R...

By CheezpieApple_

{COMPLETED} [There are bad words in this story but they are halfly censored. Mentions of N@zi ,USSR, Japanese... More

Chapter One- Flags For Faces?!
Chapter Two- Your Father Is Who?!?!
Chapter Three- Polish Guy
Chapter Four- Countdown
Chapter Five-Pancakes or Pizza?
Chapter Six- Another Guy
Chapter Seven- Paranoid
Chapter Eight- Japanese In The House
Chapter Ten- A Message Through A Picture
Chapter Eleven- Meeting The Trio
Chapter Twelve-The Symbol
Chapter Thirteen- Fightless
Chapter Fourteen- The Snowy Biome
Chapter Fifteen- A Scar That Came From Another Universe
Chapter Sixteen- Loud Voices
Chapter Seventeen- A Sniper
Chapter Eighteen- Rage Mode
Chapter Nineteen- Looking For Others
Chapter Twenty- Guys....?
Chapter Twenty One- Examination
Chapter Twenty Two- A Hint
Chapter Twenty Three- Behind The Door
Chapter Twenty Four- Destruction
Just A Gift For All The Beautiful/Handsome Readers (?
Chapter Twenty Five- Going Back (END)
QnA :D
QnA 2 :D
Sequel Is Out :D
Art Regarding This Book (1)
Art Regarding This Book (2)
Art Regarding This Book 3 (Redraw Time!)
Remake
Special Short 1- Eavesdropping
Special Short 2 (1)- Preparation
Thank You <3

Chapter Nine-Who Are They?

5.3K 111 121
By CheezpieApple_

A/N

I should be studying but no. I am writing Wattpad stories.

----------------------------------------------------

Keys-

Y/N-Your Name

----------------------------------------------------

Ukraine pov

"Bela!" I call out to my brother, "BELA!"

He is still not answering.

"BELAAAAAAA!" I scream.

"U-Ukraine?" Bela stuttered while clumsily walking down the stairs. "I have been calling you for the past few minutes! Why weren't you answering?!" I exclaim, at first I thought he disappeared just like Russia and our father, Soviet. "What do you need, Ukie?" Bela asked me. "Well, I need you to go into the forest and find some berries." "What?! Come on, its pouring snow! We should be playing in the snow and not working!" Bela exclaimed. "Well, Kaz is not here, do you know why?" I asked Bela. "Uh....cause Kaz is playing in the snow???" Bela said. "No. She is finding fish in the lake for us. And you need to find berries for us." I explained. "Well, what about you???" He asked sarcastically. "I am the one who cooks, duh" I said while rolling my eyes. "Ugh. Fineeee." Bela said.

Bela walked out the door with a basket for berries. I walked over to the window. The snow is getting a bit better. At least when we went to the meeting the snow was so much better. No wonder the rest of our siblings decided to move out, they went to live somewhere warmer and with their good friends. Estonia and Latvia went to live with the Nordics. Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan went to live with China, Bhutan and Nepal. Lithuania went to live with Poland, but Poland is not here so Lith is now alone. Moldova went to live with Romania and Bulgaria. Georgia,  Armenia and Azerbaijan went to live with Turkey.

With our other siblings around, the house was more lively. I sighed. "Ukie!" I heard Kaz call me. She must be back from fishing. I turned around to see Kaz holding a bucket of fish. "I caught 2 good sized fishes." Kaz said. I nodded. "I am going to take a nap." Kaz said and walked up the stairs to her room. I walked to the door of our house. I opened the door and looked around. Bela was right. We should maybe go and have some fun.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took out my phone and saw that I got a message from Esti.

Finland Simper Esti

-Hey Ukie!

Yes, Finland Simper?-

-Stop calling me that! I don't simp for Finland!

Oh really?-

-Yea! I simp for no one!

btw, why did you message me?-

-Finland said that UN wants to meet us all

Oh okay! So ya need me to tell the rest of our 12 siblings?-

-No, I already told the rest, except for Kaz and Bela.

Ah okay!-

-Finland Simper Esti went offline-

I put my phone back into my pocket. Time to go tell Kaz and Bela!

I look off in the distance and see Bela coming back. "Bela! We need to go to a meeting!" I exclaim. "Oh okay!" Bela shouted. "I need to go tell Kaz" I said before walking back into the house and up the stairs to Kaz's room. "Kaz! We need to go to a meeting!" I exclaim right outside Kaz's room. I heard Kaz hum very loudly in reply. "I will go get ready!" Kaz shouted. "Okay!" I reply. I walk to my room and went into the toilet to do my business. 

Once I am done with my business, I walk out of the toilet. I hear a weird noise from behind me. It sounded like, wind? What? Is my window even open? No, it isn't. How is there wind? I didn't on the fan either..."Ukie! We gotta go!" Bela shouted from downstairs and snapped me out of my thinking. "Okay!" I shouted back and went out of my room and closed the door. I then ran down the stairs nearly tripping. "Let's get going!" Kaz exclaimed flapping her brownish yellow wings. I walk out to our car. I opened the front seat car door and sat inside, followed by Bela and Kaz sitting in the back seats. I locked the car doors and started to drive the car. "So, what is this meeting about?" Bela asked. "I don't know. We will know when we get there" I answered and continued driving. 25 minutes have past and we have finally got to the building for the meeting. I took out my ID card from my pocket, Kaz and Bela took out their own cards too. I swiped my ID card on the card reader and the doors opened. Kaz and Bela also swiped their ID cards on the card reader. We three then walked into the building and to the counter. "Oh, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan!" Latvia, Estonia and Georgia exclaimed. They must have been here for a while. "Where are the rest?" Kaz asked the three. "They are already inside the meeting room! We just wanted to wait for you three!" Georgia said. "Let's get going! We don't want UN to wait too long!" Latvia said. We all started walking to the meeting room.

Soon enough, we got to the meeting room. We all went in. I saw the rest of my siblings and UN. "You all must be wondering why you all are here, is that correct?" UN asked right after I sat down. "Yes" "Yep, why are we here?" Some said. I just nodded. "You see, your father and one of your siblings, Russia, went missing, and you all already know that. I wanted to check on all of you. Has there been anything strange going on lately?" UN asked. Most of the answers were "No." I thought about that gust of wind when I was in my room earlier, wasn't that strange? "UN sir, something strange happened earlier when I was in my room. My fan was off and window was closed, yet, i felt a gust of wind from behind me." I said. UN looked at me in surprise. "Well, how did the gust of wind feel like?" UN asked. "It was strong. There was also a weird sound..." I explained. UN nodded.

(Time skip cause yes)

I walked out of the meeting room. "Ukie, why didn't you tell us about that gust of wind?" Kaz asked me. "I didn't think much of it...." I said. Kaz turned around and exclaimed "Now, where the heck did the Belarusian go?!" She then ran across the room. I sighed, Bela, Bela. He most likely went to get some soda or ice cream in the cafeteria. "Ukie" I heard my brother, Kyrgyzstan call out to me. I turned around. "Yea?" I asked. "I felt the gust of wind from behind me, it had a weird 'zzzz' sound, like electricity." Gyzstan said. "That was the same sound as what I heard." I said, thinking about that gust of wind when I was in my room. "Gyzstan!" Uzbekistan shouted for him. "O-Oh, coming!" Gyzstan said before turning around and leaving. I turned around facing the way that Kaz went. I walked over to the cafeteria.

"I JUST WANT TO GET SOME ICE CREAM!!!" I heard Bela shout across the room. I walked over to Kaz and Bela. "Bela! No ice cream! You already ate a can of ice cream in the morning!" Kaz shouted while kind of wrestling Bela. I went over to Bela and put his hands behind his back. "Come on!" Bela said giving up. I smiled and let his hands go. Kaz just sighed. I suddenly felt a strange feeling from behind me. I turned around and nothing. It was that same gust of wind I felt earlier. I might just be paranoid. "Ukie! Lets go home already!" Kaz said. I nodded and we three walked back to the car outside. We got in and I started driving.

(Another time skip cause yes)

We got home and I got out of the car, followed by Bela and Kaz. I walked over to the front door and opened it. I walked in with Bela and Kaz right behind me. I suddenly blacked out and fell to the ground.

Third person pov

Y/N walked around her house, thinking. Tomorrow she was going back to school, she doesn't trust any of the countries to be alone in her house, well except for Germany, Poland, Soviet and JE. She paced around in her room. She walked into the toilet and saw something weird in the mirror. She saw a person with a blue and yellow face? They had their eyes closed. When she looked closer, she noticed it was the Ukrainian flag. Y/N blinked and the figure in the mirror faded away. 'Weird' Y/N thought. She blinked again and again. But the figure was just, gone. Y/N blinked again. This time, a different figure appeared. She identified that it had the Belarusian flag on its face. She looked closer and it's eyes opened. There was a red liquid with green glowing out of it falling from it's eyes. Y/N was terrified. She backed away and the figure faded. Y/N blinked again. This time, another figure appeared. It had a blue and yellow colored face. It looked just like the Kazakhstani flag. It seems that it was, crying? Y/N took a step forward towards the mirror. This figure was crying a yellow liquid. The figure once again faded. Another figure came in. This figure....looked a lot like Russia. And there was fire surrounding the figure....? ' What is going on?' Y/N thought. She is still confused about what is happening. The figure faded and pictures of the four figures together started coming in. One of the pictures showed the four figures playing in the snow. The second showed them on the swing. The third showed the four sitting on a couch. The fourth showed them..........crying? There was a fifth figure who seemed that they were crumbling and fading. Y/N wanted to examine more about the fourth picture, but it disappeared too fast. There were then a few words being written on the mirror, it was written in the same red liquid the figure with the Belarusian flag had, but this time it was glowing in yellow.

Y/N heard a thump from behind her. She turned around and saw something that shocked her.

Someone that was crumbling into pieces was on Y/N's bathroom. They looked very familiar...........Soviet?! Y/N was still in shock. Soon enough, the figure began to fade. The girl turned her head around to see the words that have been written with the weird glowing yellow red liquid.

But Y/N was too late, before she could see all the words on the mirror, they have already faded. Y/N ran out of the bathroom. The first person she could think of was none other than Russia. The one who was with the four unknown figures. Y/N ran to Russia's room, stumbling a few times as she made turns. She soon reached the Russian's room and knocked lightly on the door to not disturb the Russian inside. "Who is it?" The Russian answered from inside the room. "It's Y/N!" The girl said. Russia got up from his bed and headed to the door of his room and opened it.

Russia's pov

Y/N knocked on my door. I got up and opened the door. I was shocked to see Y/N sweating and stumbling on her feet. "Y/N, what do you need? If you need my father, he is downstairs right now." I say to her. "No no, I need you." She said. "Oh, what do you need?" Y/N started to explain that she was thinking about things and then went to the toilet where weird thing started happening. But when she said about the figures with the Ukrainian, Belarusian and Kazakhstani flag, my mouth dropped. Aren't those my siblings?! What was happening in her bathroom?!

"You were with them. Who are they?" Y/N asked me after her explanation. "Well.................................They are my siblings." I answered. "I also saw Soviet c-crumbling...." Y/N stuttered. I tensed up. Flashes of my father fading away got back into my head. I wish it wasn't that hard to forget them.

"F-Father! What is h-happening to you?!" I asked my father who was slowly crumbling. My siblings behind me.

My father coughed and held my hand.

"Don't worry about me. I will come back soon. Take care of your siblings when I am gone" My father said, a tear running down his face.

I was only 16 at that time.

My father soon faded away completely. Leaving me with my 14 siblings. He once told me that once a country dies, they will come back soon and live as a dead country. And on that day, me and my siblings' flags all changed. It was a painful process, but we all made it. The older you were, the more painful it was. I passed out after the flag change.

I told Y/N what she might have saw. I told her about what my father told me. Y/N nodded and hugged me. "Why are you hugging me?" I asked her. "You looked unhappy, so I hugged you." Y/N said. I blushed.

Why is there a feeling in my heart?

----------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO MUCH LONGER. IT WAS WORTH IT. I SPENT 3 DAYS THINKING AND WRITING. AAAAHHHHHH

Words-2234

-Cheez Out-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 297 25
(School AU) (Y/n) (L/n) is a very smart young lady. She always gets good marks on her quizzes and tests. She's nice to everyone and tries to stay pos...
29.1K 963 62
Germany is the new kid at school. Like any stereotypical new kid, he draws the eyes of bullies towards him. He's shy and introverted, his only close...
47.5K 2.7K 68
«𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛» "𝘖𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩...
368K 10.9K 31
(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being able to do something other humans can't, yo...