michael langdon imagines 𖤐

By turneredlangdcn

here's some michael langdon x reader imagines that i wrote :) most of these are stuff that i scripted for whe... More

pls read this
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
11.
quick update!
12.
13.

10.

2K 45 21
By turneredlangdcn

𖤐

Horns And Halos

Summary: It's been a few months since Ms. Mead "adopted" Michael and has told him who he really is. Since then, he's been avoiding you in an attempt to keep you safe from his true form. When you ask him to a Halloween party, he declines. You end up meeting him somewhere else.

Warnings: None.

Word count: 2,351

You quickly add some finishing touches to your costume. After applying some extra lipgloss, you complete your outfit with a pair of devil horns. This year, you decided to go as the devil. You also purchased Michael an angel costume. So that the two of you would be matching.

You and Michael have been close friends for about a year and a half now. You became closer with him after the tragic passing of his grandmother. Not wanting him to be alone during that time, you would constantly check in on him and invite him over to your place to hang out and play video games. Since then, you have been inseparable.

Slipping on some red thigh-high boots, you darted out of your room and headed to the front door.

"Bye, mom!"

"Bye, sweetie! Have fun, be careful! And make sure to take Michael with you!" your mom yelled from the living room.

Michael was one of the only boys she truly trusted to be with you, and she wanted to make sure that he was by your side when you'd go out. She also wanted you to be there for him, considering what he had gone through.

You met up with a group of your friends. You were planning on going to a Halloween party a kid in your school was throwing. The three of you stopped in front of Ms. Mead's home.

"You guys wait here, I'm going to get Michael," you say.

"Are you guys together or something?" One of your friends teases you.

You laugh, "No! We're just really close friends."

"That's how it always starts. Close friends. You even bought him a costume so that the two of you would be matching. If you have feelings for him, it's okay you know." Another one of your friends winks at you.

"Whatever just wait for me." you responded, rolling your eyes.

You crossed the lawn, with Michael's costume clutched in your hands. You quickly knock on the door, excited to show him your costume and give him the one you bought for him

Michael swings the door open, taken aback by your appearance.

"Hey!" you said with a smile.

"H-hey..." Michael replies, with a slight chuckle.

"Happy Halloween! Do you like my costume?" you said, eager to know his opinion. Michael pauses for a moment and tilts his head.

"Yeah Y/N, you look beautiful." Michael said, admiring your very presence.

"Well, I got you something," you said, before pulling out the angel costume you got for Michael.

"Look! I got you an angel costume! So that we can match for the Halloween party I told you about earlier!" you say, handing him the costume.

Looking at the halo, Michael releases a laugh from his lips. You couldn't quite figure out why he thought it was funny. Michael thought it was ironic for him to dress up as an angel, but he obviously wasn't going to tell you why.

"Thank you so much Y/N, I love it but... I think I'm going to stay in tonight." Michael says with a look of remorse. He genuinely wanted to go with you. But ever since he was taken by the Satanists, everything changed. The last thing he would want is for you to get caught up in his mess of a life. So to keep that from happening, he thought distancing himself from you was best.

"Oh... okay." you said, the smile that was once on your face starting to vanish. It was the first time Michael has ever declined to hang out with you and it hurt a lot more than you expected.

"It's not that I don't want to. I'm so sorry. It's just... it's really complicated Y/N." Michael said, holding your hand in his.

"No, no. It's fine Michael. I was just excited to match with you and spend the night with you. But it's okay. Keep the costume." you replied, releasing your hand from his. You weren't mad at him, you were just sad. But you couldn't understand why it hit you so hard.

Michael watched with sadness and remorse as you back up from his doorstep.

"I'll see you around." you said with a sad smile, walking back to your friends.

Michael shut the door and leaned his back against it, letting out a sigh.

"Hey, where's your boyfriend?" your friend asks.

"Shut up Lucy." you replied, not amused with her joke.

The party was in the neighborhood, so you decided to walk instead of driving. The three of you continued to walk down the street, making your way towards the home that will be trashed with empty solo cups and candy wrappers by the end of the night.

You were silent most of the way there, sulking in your thoughts, trying to figure out why you felt so awful about not being with Michael tonight. You then thought back to what your friend said about you having feelings for him.

"Do I have feelings for Michael?" you questioned in your mind. It definitely terrified you. The thought of possibly ruining your friendship with Michael scared you more than anything. You brushed off the thought and decided to worry about it the next day.

///

Michael grabbed his jacket and opened the front door.

"Michael? Where are you going?" Ms. Mead called out.

"Oh, um, just out. I'll be back soon." Michael replied, before shutting the door behind him.

After a while of walking around the neighborhood, watching the kids trick or treating, Michael found himself at the murder house. He turned around, watching the house. A part of him wanted nothing more than to talk to Ben again like they usually did before everything happened.

Michael opens the gates and walks to the doorstep. Pausing for a moment, he thought carefully about what he was about to do. Michael knew that Ben or anyone else in that home would never want to see him again. But it didn't matter to him anymore.

He opened the door and looked inside the empty and dark home. Slowly, he made his way inside. He could feel the souls trapped within the home.

Michael walked into Ben's old office, reminiscing about the sessions he would occasionally have with him. Suddenly, he hears something, like someone was breaking into the home.

Stumbling forward, you take out your phone and turn on the flashlight, examining the home, when you come across a familiar face.

"Michael?"

"Y/N?"

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I could say the same for you." Michael says. He looks down, noticing that you were holding
something.

"What's that?" he asked.

You look down. "Oh, it's an ouija board."

"An ouija board? You don't actually believe in those do you?" Michael responds.

"Uh, yes I do actually. This house is full of spirits allegedly, so me and my friends were supposed to play it in here, but they all bailed on me."

"Why would you come alone? You need to leave." Michael said, making his way towards you and grabbing your arms.

"What? No. It's Halloween. I want to do something scary."

"Y/N, please. Whatever's in this house, you don't want to mess with." Michael wasn't about to let you contact the many evil spirits of the home.

"What are you doing here anyway?" you change the subject.

"I was just- it's not important. You just need to go. This place isn't safe."

"I'll leave after we play."

"We?" Michael questions.

"Yeah! Why don't you play with me? I'll prove to you it works and that it's not just some board game that I spent thirty dollars on."

Michael sighs with your arm still in his hand. He looks around the dark home.

"You promise you'll leave after one round?"

You grab Michael's hand and interlock your pinky with his.

"I promise."

//

While the two of you look for some candles, you notice a door that leads to a basement.

"Hey, it looks like there's a basement. Why don't we play down there?" you ask.

"No. Not a chance." Michael quickly responds.

"Why?"

Michael shuts his eyes and exhales in frustration. "Y/N, if I wanted to, I would have thrown you on my shoulder and carried you out myself, but I agreed to one game. And it's not going to be in the basement."

You look around the room you were in and parted your lips for a moment.

"Are you scared?" you say, tilting your head and crossing your arms on your chest.

"Of course not. It's you I'm worried about." Michael said, placing down some candles. You scoff at the remark.

You and Michael finish lighting the candles and you both sit on either side of the board. You each place two fingers on the planchette and begin moving in circular motions.

"Are there any spirits that would like to speak to us?" you spoke up, after a couple of seconds of silence. Michael darts his eyes around the room, making sure that you're safe and that no spirit decides to show up.

"See? Nothing happened." Michael says.

"Oh come on, it's only been a couple of minutes. We need to give them time."

"Y/N, you can't contact spirits with a wooden board."

"Then show me how to."

"No!"

"Why not? You obviously know more about this stuff than me. Come on!" you say before hearing a knock on the door. You both turn your heads in the direction of the sound.

You then hear another sound. Your heart races as your eyes scan the room.

Then, a thump is heard, but louder and closer this time. You quickly crawl over to Michael's side and lock both of your arms with his. He turns his head and looks down at your hands, which are gripping his bicep.

The sounds continue, as you inch closer to Michael and bury your face in his back.

"Michael..." you say, heart still pounding. You look at Michael and take notice of how he seems so unfazed by the noises that were just surrounding you. He takes his other hand and keeps your hand in place, on his bicep.

Michael knew it was Beau making the sounds. He knew Beau was completely harmless but he didn't want to make you scared so he slowly rose, getting you up with him.

"Do you want to leave?" Michael asks.

"Hell no." you smirked. You were definitely scared, but you were with Michael and you knew you were safe with him.

You decided to explore the rest of the house with him. You grabbed Michael's hand and led him to the kitchen. You leaped up on the kitchen island, pulling out your phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, I thought it would be fun to explore this Hellmouth and read the stories about what happened in here as we go along." Michael was not happy about letting you roam one of the most dangerous places you could explore, but he let it go and decided it would be his way of making it up to you for not going to the party with you. And he was there to keep you safe.

"It says here that thirty-six people died in this home. There have been multiple missing person reports, break-ins, and more." you read off of your phone as Michael circled the kitchen. He came to stop, leaning on the countertop in front of you.

"It's really sad. So many violent and tragic deaths have occurred in this home. No wonder they say it's crawling with spirits." you say, glancing around the kitchen.

Michael notices the cabinet just beneath your legs slowly opening. He quickly flies forward, grabbing you by the waist and shutting the cabinet with his knee, your legs encircling his waist. Michael wanted to make sure that you weren't frightened by anything.

Michael kept his hands on your waist. Your face inches from his, you felt his breath getting caught in between your lips. For the past few weeks, Michael was trying to resist this exact moment. Giving in, he slowly pressed his lips against yours. You dropped your phone on the marble countertop and moved your hands up Michael's back and into his hair. His lips were soft and the kiss felt exactly how you imagined it would.

Michael moved one of his hands down to your thigh, sliding the tips of his fingers under your red skirt. Your legs were now fully wrapped around his waist. He deepened the kiss, pushing his body closer to yours so that you were pressed against him. You lied down on the marble, bringing Michael down with you and keeping your lips against his. He moved his lips down to your neck and then to your clavicle, gently sucking on the soft skin. He then moved his lips back to yours.

Michael broke the kiss for a moment. "We should get out of here Y/N." You nodded and sat up. He grabbed your waist, helping you down from the island.

You walked in front of him and stopped in your tracks. You spun around on your heels, facing Michael.

"Michael... is this what you really want?" you asked. You were certain you had feelings for him now. But before you let things get too far, you needed to know if he felt the same way, or if he just wanted to get his rocks off.

Michael walked towards you and grabbed your hands in his.

"Y/N, I've wanted this since the day I laid my eyes on you."

You smiled, as your stomach became overwhelmed by butterflies.

"I do too."

Michael held your face and gave you one last kiss before making your way towards the front door, hand clasped tightly with his.

"My heart goes out to that poor girl," Constance said, a cigarette in between her fingers.

"She makes him happy Constance." Vivien responded.

"She's his last chance at redemption and happiness." Ben spoke up.

The three of them watched as you walked away from the home, arm locked with Michael's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.1K 15
i know everybody let's you down ill do the same
1.2K 10 8
Michael Langdon is a picture-perfect fuckboy, and, lucky for you, he's also your stepbrother. how will you survive? warnings: inappropriate relations...
16.7K 294 22
So my friend got me hooked on AHS and so here we are. feel free to send me some requests on Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whyisgmora
42.7K 1.4K 14
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...