𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 || 𝐁𝐢�...

By iloxmilo

A teenage girl battling with mental illnesses and disorders meets someone who shares similar battles to her o... More

Trigger Warning
Cast
Preface
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter-Twenty-Nine
Chapter-Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Sequel Title and Cover Reveal
Up for a Watty!!

Chapter Seventeen

1K 38 0
By iloxmilo

Billie's outfit

Billie
I stood in front of my mirror getting ready for me and Elles date.

I tried to get all of my jitters out the night before but that didn't go to well.

It wasn't like it was a huge date, it was just casual but I still felt like I needed to impress her. I'd never admit it but I was nervous as fuck.

Once I had finished getting ready I headed downstairs to my car and texted Elle if everything was alright. Ever since she told me about her mom I've been checking up on her more often.

When she assured me everything was okay and that she was ready I blew out a breath and drove off to her stop.

I spent the entire Saturday getting our spot ready. I set up a small blanket with little boxes of fruit and crackers, just small foods that I thought Elle would be comfortable with.

When I arrived at her stop I got out of my car and I swear it was like time had slowed down for a minute.

She looked amazing.

"You look really beautiful, Elle."

"Thank you. You look nice too."

"Thanks. You ready?"

She nodded her head as I walked over and opened the door for her. It was hard to keep my eyes off her when I started driving.

I noticed how was she was picking at her fingers and her lips.

"Hey relax. It's only me."

"No I know it's just...Billie you're the first person to take me on a date. I don't know what to do."

"Just be yourself. That's all I want. Don't try to impress me or anything just be completely and authentically-is that a word?"

"Yes Bil it's a word."

"-Okay just be completely and authentically you."

"Alright, if you say so."

Once we arrived at our spot I instructed her to close her eyes.

While she was confused she did so and I took her soft hand in mine leading her to our little picnic area.

She giggled nervously the entire way making my heart flutter each time.

When I told her to open her eyes, her jaw dropped a little bit as she gasped quietly and smiled.

God her smile was so beautiful I couldn't stop looking at it displayed across her perfectly freckled face.

She didn't speak for a few moments as she scanned over the food items.

"Do you like it? Is it too much? Or too little? Wait is it the food? I can-"

"Billie." She spoke, stopping me from rambling. "It's fine, this is so cute I love this."

I felt my cheeks heat up as I put my head down, nervously scratching the back of my neck.

We both sat down as we instantly engaged in a conversation about our outfits. Both of our faces turning red every now and then when one compliments the other.

I took notice of how Elle seemed to eat more whenever she was talking about something she was passionate about, it was like she completely forgot about the food.

It honestly warmed my heart. I admired the way she spoke, how she spoke with her hands and how her expression is constantly changing to match her many emotions.

In the middle of her story telling she suddenly stopped abruptly. My smiled faded from my face and was replaced with a look of worry.

"Hey you okay?"

"How much did I eat just now?" She asked fearfully.

"About a box of crackers but hey, look at me, you're fine. Okay? And you're beautiful no matter what you eat."

She put down the cracker she had and brushed it off on her legs.
"Can we talk about something else to take my mind off this? I'm already feeling nauseas."

"Of course. Actually wait here I have a surprise."

I went to my car and got my ukulele out of the backseat. Elle smiled that beautiful smile of hers as I sat down.

She said nothing as she waited for me to play something.

I shook off my nerves as I started strumming the chords to a small tune I wrote.

"So I..I think I better go
cause I just never know
how to please you
when you're looking at me like i'm see-through
so i guess i'm gonna go
cause i just never know, how you feel
can you even feel...anything?"

I looked up to see her reactions as she held a small smile. The apples of her cheeks showing prominently as a small blush clouded them.

"you said "don't treat me badly"
and you said it so sadly
so i did the best I could
Not thinking you would have left me gladly

Da-da-da-da-da-da-da

As I finished up strumming the last chords I heard the sound of clapping looking up to find a happy and excited Elle as she applauded me.

"That was beautiful. Did you write that?"

My nerves took over a bit as I blushed a little bit.
"Uhh yeah, kind of."

"That's amazing I didn't know you wrote songs."

"Uh well I don't really. It's more of a hobby, kinda like journaling I guess. It helps me get my emotions and thoughts out in a healthy way you know?"

"Yeah I get it. Well your voice is beautiful, you're very talented."

My blush grew as I dropped my head down to hide it.
"Thanks." I chuckled.

"Do you have any other songs to show me?"

"Yes, but they're not finished. I'll show you another time but c'mon I wanna show you something else."

I put down my ukulele taking Elles hand to help her stand up as I excitedly led her down the mountains. I took a trail to make things a bit easier for her.

About 10 minutes into the walk she asked,
"Do you mind telling me where we're going?"

"I told you I had surprises, so it's a surprise."

"Billie I'm not wearing the proper attire to go hiking, besides I'm way out of shape for this."
She said breathlessly.

"You'll be okay, c'mon we're almost there."

About 5 more minutes later we came upon a waterfall. Elle told me how much she loved water and stuff so I decided this would be a great surprise for her.

She walked towards the railing with that bright smile of hers as she giggled. She admired the fall and the water below as I admired her.
Her beautiful brown eyes lighting up with joy was something I craved to see more of. Her freckles lightly speckled across her face.

And god those lips, I would kiss them all freaking day if she allowed me to.

"Billie you're staring, again." She spoke softly.

My cheeks reddened as I looked away and chuckled nervously.

"Sorry. I can't help it, you're just-you're really fucking beautiful, Elle."

She scoffed and shook her head.
"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are, and you know it."

She turned her head to look at me.
"...Do you really think I'm pretty?"

I turned my body towards her as I took her hands into mine, rubbing over her knuckles.
"I think you're gorgeous, Elle. And I mean it."

She blushed for probably the hundredth time as she put her head down.

I gently cupped her face lifting her head upwards to look into her eyes.

I leaned down to kiss her and she almost kissed me back but she didn't.

Her blush grew profusely as she bit down on her bottom lip like she was restricting herself.

"Taking things slow remember?" She whispered. I think it was more for herself than it was for me.

"Right, sorry. Can I kiss your forehead then?"

She nodded her head as I smiled. I pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead as I tucked a piece of loose hair behind her ear.

"You're so beautiful, Elle. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Even yourself."

She only nodded as I gave her forehead a kiss.

★  ★  ★  ★  ★

A/N: I started back school today so updates may be a little bit slower than usual and I might go down to once a week every monday but i'm not sure.

I hope you enjoyed please remember to take care of yourselves you're all beautiful and amazing and i love you all

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 27.8K 92
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2K 62 7
Asia lives in an apartment complex with her 2 year old and her boyfriend who is never home most of the time. What happens when she finds out she's pr...
405 53 13
Haikyuu x Alice in Wonderland but darker and with small twists. From fairy-like house of the Rabbit, through king's castle and into the dark forest t...
11.3K 288 24
Emery, known for her independence and introvert tendencies decides to venture out, leading her into the arms of the unexpected, Billie Eilish. -lower...