The Show Must Go On [Trickste...

By SimpingGoddess

♡ The Trickster is quite new to the Entity's realm, when he's in a trial against you he is taken back by your... More

♡Chapter One♡
♡Chapter Two♡
♡Chapter Three♡
♡Chapter Four♡
♡Chapter Five♡
♡Chapter Six♡
♡Chapter Eight♡
♡Chapter Nine♡
[IMPORTANT A/N]
♡Chapter Ten♡
♡Chapter Eleven♡
♡Chapter Twelve♡
♡Chapter Thirteen♡
❌ Discontinued ❌

♡Chapter Seven♡

2.1K 84 29
By SimpingGoddess

Another trial another game of cat and mouse to play, fighting to not be impaled on a meat hook or sacrificed to the mighty, all powerful Entity. A harsh reality for the survivors, but atleast they had eachother to get through it, to prosper together as a family. Now the killers had joined them seeming to form an even bigger family, one that was hugely dynamic but still heartwarming; even within the awful realm they sought happiness. [Y/N] never thought it possible however it was happening, she couldn't be any more grateful for it.

Sweaty, greasy and cold hands fiddled with the different coloured wires inside the large generator, until it popped to life with its blaring lights and booming engine. [Y/N] swiped a hand over her forehead removing the sweat beads that formed, doing this for so long one would think you'd be used to it; but even doing a single generator was utterly exhausting.
Standing up straight [Y/N] ventured towards the main building in Ormond, taking a few seconds to sit by the crackling fireplace, trying her best to warm up her frozen fingers.

After some time went by the girl's heart rate began to steadily increase,
twisting her head around to eye every entrance to the building, she couldn't see anything. [Y/N] proceeded to head upstairs hoping she could find a chest with something useful in it, to her surprise she saw one sat in the corner of one of the small rooms. Taking a while to unlock it first she opened it up, revealing a small shiny key, the girl grinned.

"Must be my lucky day." She said to herself, standing back up. Feeling her heartbeat quicken again she slipped into a nearby locker, hoping that whoever the killer was would walk on past.

The stairs creaked under the weight of the killer walking up them, [Y/N] heard a loud, sputtering cough and she felt her heart drop, a lump forming in her throat; out of eveyone it could've been why did it have to be him. [Y/N] could feel the nerves in her body starting to be more sensetive, the hairs on her body sticking up and her legs becoming rigid. The girl squeezed her [E/C] shut pretending she wasn't even in this situation, but that didnt do any good as the locker doors were ripped open.

"Hello sweet cheeks, how ya' been?"
The Clown grinned widely before slamming the knife next to her head and hauling her out of the locker.

♡♧♡♧♡

[Y/N] tried to fight back, to prevent him from harming her, however it was useless. No matter how much she screamed and wailed, how hard she hit him or kicked, nothing worked. Now here the girl was in the dimlit basement hanging like meat on a hook, sobbing in absolute pain as it tore through her shoulder, piercing her skin and flesh. Clown hadn't left yet he stood watching her, taking pleasure in seeing her suffer; he was one sick person.

"You're no fun just hanging there like that girlie! Come on, put some effort into it for me!" Clown twirled the butterfly knife between his fingers, taking a step closer to where she was.

"J-Just... K-Kill me... Please." [Y/N] coughed up some blood, letting it dribble down her chin and onto the floor. Clown shook his head while muttering something inaudible.

"Ya' really are weak ain't ya'? Seems like I'm gonna have to toy with ya' to get some entertainment." Clown strides forwards, lifting one of her arms up to gaze at her hand. Bringing the knife up to her forefinger with a sadistic smirk, [Y/N] was too weak to prevent him from doing so.

"J-Ji-Woon... " The girl sobbed quietly, the Korean's face flashing in her mind, his voice echoing in her head.

"Think I'll take this one." Clown laughed cutting [Y/N]'s forefinger clean off, [Y/N] screamed in agony.
She began wriggling around the hook attempting to get off it, but the more she did that the more uncomfortable it became; pressing further against her damaged flesh.

"Ahh!- N-No more! D-Don't!" Tears spilled down the girls cheeks, mixing with the blood on her chin.

"Oh hush!" Clown suddenly smacked a hand over her cheek, leaving a stinging red mark. "I'm not finished yet ya' ungrateful little girl!"

[Y/N] could slowly feel her consciousness fading away, her throat was coarse and itchy from all the yelling and crying she had been doing, now anything that came out was just a mere whisper; it hurt to even inhale. The girls body had given up on her, the sharp pains emitting throughout her body, the blood loss,
all the screaming and sobbing had been enough for the body to go limp.
As the Entity formed to take it's prize, the girls soul, [Y/N]'s eyes drearily gazed at the man infront of her; watching as he admired another one of her fingers.

She wanted to speak, to say something, anything at all but it was pointless. Ji-Woon was all the girl could think about as her death was getting closer, where was he right now? What was he doing? Was he thinking about her aswell? That's all she thought, a faint smile formed on her lips knowing she'd see him soon.
Then the Entity finished the sacrifice process, stabbing the girl in every direction on her body before lifting her up into the black abyss that was the sky. The last thing [Y/N] heard was the deep laughter of The Clown, after that eveything went dark and soon she was magically sat back near the campfire.

♡♧♡♧♡

Taking a minute to recuperate from what just happened [Y/N] looked at her hands, checking if all her fingers were still there, which they were. Letting out a long relieved sigh she swayed both hands through her hair, then dragged them down her face.
She was exhausted no denying that,
her mind wandered to the trial beforehand, a shiver going through her. It was traumatic what had happened in the basement, more so than anything else she'd experienced, even the first encounter with Ji-Woon.

Ignoring her name being called by a few of the other survivors, [Y/N] stood up and made her way to the woods, she wanted to see Ji-Woon right now.
Rubbing her arms to gain some more comfort [Y/N] tredded through the woods, until coming across a familiar clearing; she smiled to herself. A few killers were sat by the fire talking, including Ji-Woon, who soon noticed the girl standing there timidly.

"Angel!" He called, making his way over to her and enveloping the girl in a hug, which was a shock. "I'm glad to see you darling, are you alright?"
He pecked her cheek but [Y/N] didn't return one, instead for some reason her eyes began to water.

"Ji-Woon I-I.. " [Y/N] buried her face in his chest, shielding herself from him,
tears dribbled down her cheeks.

"[Y/N] Darling what's wrong?" Ji-Woon moved her back to see the girls face, however she looked away.
"Come Angel, let's go somewhere more private." He then carefully guided her over to his tent, opening it up and stepping inside with her, closing it as soon as they were in.

"The trial- He... Oh god." [Y/N] could barely talk over the crying, just thinking about Clown made her tremble, let alone what he had done.

"My sweet Angel... " Ji-Woon hushed his beloved softly, sitting beside her on his bed. He gently combed his fingers through her [H/C], as [Y/N] sniffled quietly.

"Clown." She finally managed to say clearly. "He... He tortured me." [Y/N] looked down at her feet, hugging her knees close to her beating chest.

Ji-Woon felt something snap inside of him, like a fire had been lit inside his body and he was the bomb about to go off. The Clown had hurt her? Again... Did he not learn from the last time? He dared to defile his Angels body with those dirty hands? The killer grinned, chuckling to himself and then grabbing his signature bat from the side, before exiting the tent.
Ji-Woon would make him pay for what he had done, and he was going to enjoy every single second of it.

"Nobody hurts my Angel!" Ji-Woon's eyes blazed up, scouting to see if Clown was anywhere in sight.

"Ji-Woon wait! You- You'll get hurt!"
[Y/N] darted out the tent, watching as he gripped the bat in his hand tight.

"Don't worry about me darling! I promise I won't get hurt." Ji-Woon patted the girls head with a smile, but [Y/N] knew that smile was false.

The killers who were sat around the fire looked extremely confused, looking at one another then at the two who were making a scene. Trapper, who was one of them, stood up pointing past the tents.

"If you're looking for The Clown he's that way. He stays near the Saint Cambells church, you'll find him there." Trapper stared as Ji-Woon instantly trotted off in that direction,
[Y/N] folllowing behind nervously.

"Ugh such a hassle.. Those two are making things so complicated." Pig commented, sounding annoyed.

"This looks like trouble." Nurse shook her head. "My my, such children."

Ji-Woon giggled hysterically upon finding the said church, noticing the light in a small caravan nearby. This was definitely the right place, Ji-Woon was so thrilled to have found it, now he could teach that scum a lesson.
Licking his lips he hoisted the bat over his head, resting it against the back of his neck, The Clown had no idea what was in store for him. [Y/N] swallowed, uncomfortable in the situation, even so she admittedly wanted revenge after what happened.
She just didn't want Ji-Woon to get injured because of her, that would make her feel so guilty, that would-

"Stay here Angel, I'll take care of this."
Another giggle escaped his lips.

♡♧♡♧♡

Sorry for the wait everyone! Hope this was okay, can't wait to write the next chapter it's gonna be a good one!
Have a lovely night all ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
787K 31.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
862K 40.2K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
953K 16.4K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...