Luzia ²

By greenappleinatree

"Because from the moment something bad happens to you, they all act like they care" -Luzia Hargreeves "Team... More

Luzia
Right Back Where We Started/Frankel Footage
The Swedish Job part 1
The Swedish Job part 2
The Majestic Twelve part 1
The Majestic Twelve part 2
Valhalla part 1
Valhalla part 2
A Light Supper part 1
A Light Supper part two
Öga För Öga part 1
Öga För Öga part 2
Öga För Öga part 3
The Seven Stages
The End Of Something part 2
The End Of Something part 3
The End Of Something part 4
The End Of Something part 5

743/The End Of Something

1.7K 43 1
By greenappleinatree

"Vanya is in the room at the end of the hall" Diego informed us. "How do you propose we get to her?" Allison asked him. "I haven't figured that one out yet" Diego responded.

"Hey, Vanya! Cut the bullshit! Para ya con lo que estas haciendo he!" I yelled and began laughing again. I liked this drug.

"What she said!" Klaus yelled and began laughing with me. "Focus!" Diego snapped his fingers in front of our faces.

"You can count me out" Klaus mumbled. "Klaus!" Allison warned. "Klaus!" I imitated Allison. Allison looked at me annoyed before looking back at Klaus.

"What? You guys should save her. You're great at all the here shit" Klaus explained and began drinking from a flask. "Oeh, give me" I made grabby hands but Allison pushed my hands down.

"Listen, listen, Vanya would understand because she has realistic expectations of what I am. And what I am is sexy trash!" Klaus yelled. "Amen!" I yelled back.

"You're a big pussy, that's what you are" Diego responded. "Guys, now is not the time" Allison interrupted.

"Yeah, Vanya is throwing a party, duh" I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Seriously, are you okay?" Allison asked me, worried. "I'm fine, Alli" I laughed.

"Why am I a pussy? Because I don't wanna die? Who does?" Klaus asked, leaning against the wall. "Me!" I grinned excitedly and jumped up and down from the ground. "Oh, wait, never mind" I mumbled as I realized what I said.

"And martyrs aren't around to enjoy a victory party because they're dead!" Klaus yelled, ignoring what I said earlier.

"You're going out there" Diego tried to pull Klaus away, pulling on his shirt. "I'm not! Go away!" Klaus tries to push Diego away.

"I'll go!" I grinned and got from behind the desk before anyone could stop me. I crawled on the floor, trying to crawl against the power Vanya was apparently radiating.

I felt a liquid drip from my nose and I tried so hard to stand up on my feet.

When I finally stood up and could walk towards Vanya, Vanya let out another powerful push and send me flying backwards against the desk the other three were waiting.

"I'm okay!" I yelled but I couldn't move since Vanya's powers were stronger than mine. Plus, they drugged me and shit so my powers aren't really the strongest right now.

It was quiet for a moment, only the sound of Vanya's powers could be heard until I heard Klaus say something. "You like like Antonio Banderas with long hair" he told Diego. "That's what I said!" I groaned and tried my best to move, but Vanya's powers were too strong.

I lifted my head a little and saw Allison and Diego go from behind the desk at the same time. Allison got knocked back and landed beside me, unconscious since her head made the first contact against the desk.

I looked at Diego and saw him crawling forward, using his knives to stab the ground. After a few steps forward, Vanya's power kept him back and made him stay where he was.

"Klaus!" He yelled. "I'm not gonna make it! It's up to you, buddy!" He yelled, looking back at the desk Klaus was hiding behind.

"You gotta save the world!" He yelled. "No, Diego, that's a terrible idea!" I heard Klaus yell.

I looked back at Diego and saw him crawling forward with his knives against towards the wall where a fire hose was hanging on.

He held his shaking hand out towards the fire hose, trying to grab it. Right when he was about to grab it, Vanya's powers increased and sent Diego flying back, letting him fall against me and knocking me out.

I felt someone shake me and touch me forehead. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Klaus hovering above me with a goofy smile on his face.

"Dude" I groaned and pushed his head away. "What the fuck happened?" I lifted myself from the floor and looked at a nervously smiling Vanya, a goofy looking Klaus, a concerned Allison and an awkward Diego.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I looked at them with my eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, good, you're normal again" Allison sighed in relieve.

The fuck?

Diego looked down to his watch before looking at all of us. "Kennedy's a few minutes away" he stated.

"I can still save him" Diego grinned and stood up from the floor. "No, Diego, wait!" Allison yelled after him as Diego began running through the hallway. More stumbling than running, but whatever.

Allison stood up and followed after him. "Are you okay?" Vanya asked me concerned. "Peachy" I smiled at her sarcastically.

"Guys?!" We heard Allison yell. Klaus and I both stood up from the floor with Vanya walking in front is us. We rounded the corner and saw Allison looking out the window.

"What now?" I asked annoyed. "Diego" she pointed out the window. We stood next to her and looked out of the window to see a running Diego coming out of the building.

"What the fuck is he doing?" I groaned. "Look, Kennedy's turning" Allison said. The car where Kennedy was in began turning the corner.

"It's happening again" Allison sighed. "Oh, Jackie" Klaus mumbled.

"Why does he run like that?" I looked at Diego's weird running figure. "What's he doing with his arms?" Klaus laughed. "Oh shit" Klaus and I began laughing as Diego tackled a man with an umbrella, most likely Reginald.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Allison asked confused and in disbelieve. "Just look at him go" I pointed at a struggling Diego on top of Reginald as Klaus and I began laughing again.

Gunshots were heard, making Klaus and I shop laughing. Diego stood up from Reginald and looked at the dead Kennedy on the floor.

"Well, fuck" I sighed.

The crowd began running away, the same with the cars. My eyes stayed glued at the dead figure of Kennedy while some people tried him to stay awake.

I looked back at Diego and saw him furiously shaking Reginald who was still laying on the grass with Diego hovering over him.

Diego stopped shaking Reginald and slowly shook up with something in his hands.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

All seven children stood around number six' coffin. The white snow hit their umbrellas as they all stared at the casket in front of them.

Not even a second later, their father, Reginald came to stand next number eight. Their mother, Grace went to stand beside number two and their butler, Pogo stood on the other side of number eight.

Number one was looking at the ground with tears in his eyes, not letting them escape. Number three was shedding tears while standing close to number one.

Number two was not taking his eyes of the casket. Number four tried not to shed any tears, keeping his gaze forward. Number Five was looking at the casket of number six with a straight face.

Number seven was crying the whole time, just like number three. While number eight tried to keep her gaze on the ground and not let any tears out. Guilt overwhelming her.

"Your father is ready to give the eulogy, children" their bungler, Pogo, announced.

"The world is full of injustice" their father, Reginald, began. "Good people die along with the bad. This cosmic equation will never change unless evil itself is wiped from existence. Thankfully, there are powerful forces pushing back against the wicked and iniquitous, individuals who have the trencher to pull together against insurmountable odds to face adversity with unblinking courage, and not to hesitate to sacrifice themselves for another" Reginald said to the children.

"Unfortunately, none of you are such people. Despite years of training and weeks of preparation, you allowed number six to die on this mission" Reginald seethed.

Number eight couldn't help but feel bad for their siblings. No matter how much they hated her, she didn't want her sibling to go through the guilt she was feeling right now.

"It wasn't our fault" number three stated angrily at Reginald. "Excuses?" Reginald spat. Number one put an arm around number three to keep her calm while Reginald began snapping at her. "I will not hear them" he stated.

"The Umbrella Academy had failed one of their own, the consequences of which are dire. Hold on to this feeling, children. Let it fester in your hearts... so there is never a next time. Training will be canceled today out of respect for your brother. We resume tomorrow at 6:00 am" Reginald told them sternly.

"Except you, number eight. This was all your fault. If you would've listened to your sibling and froze the bank robber, number six would've still be alive. I hope you know that this deserves punishment" Reginald told number eight sternly.

"Did you understand?" He asked her. Number eight kept her gaze on the floor and slowly nodded her head, afraid of how bad the punishment was going to be. She knew Reginald was going to keep her training her powers till late at night, just to tire her out.

"Words, number eight. I said, do you understand" he aggressively lifted her chin to make her look up at him. "Yes" her voice cracked.

Reginald nodded before letting go of her chin and walking away from the funeral. Number eight looked back down to the ground, trying so hard to not let a sob escape her mouth.

Grace and Pogo followed after Reginald, leaving the seven children alone with the casket in front of them.

"It wasn't anybody's fault" number seven tried to convince the others. "How would you know, Vanya? You weren't even on the mission" number two snapped at her.

Number seven gasped softly and ran back inside the house. "Nice going, asshole" number one told number two.

"She just tried to help us" number eight's soft and shy voice said to the others, not lifting her head from the ground.

"We were all thinking it" number two tried to defend himself. "Oh, so you're thinking, Diego? That's a first" number three snapped.

"Screw you!" Number two exclaimed. "Hey! Dad was right. We should've done more. This didn't have to happen" number one told them.

Number four and number five wandered off while the other four stayed put.

"We?!" Number two asked in disbelief. "Look at Victoria! She's the reason Ben is dead!" Number two pointed at the shaking girl.

Number one and number three just kept quiet, not disagreeing with number two. "I'm sorry, I should've done something" number eight stuttered.

"You, you should've" number one mumbled under his breath, making number eight's heart break. "You should've listened to us, Victoria" number three mumbled. "If you didn't do your own shit, Ben would still be alive" number two snapped at her, making her flinch slightly.

"Nobody even knows why you're here" the three said in unison.

Number eight had tears streaming down her face, biting her bottom lip to prevent sobs from coming out.

She was truly heartbroken. In times like these, everybody should have their siblings to support them. But she didn't have that...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.3K 49
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭�...
298K 7.3K 19
━ 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒈𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
101K 3K 23
"I don't need faith in any more people, the ones I have faith in right now are enough." "And who exactly are those people?" "Let me see: Diego's gone...
50.3K 1.1K 26
DAUNTLESS | IN WHICH NUMBER ZERO HELPS HER DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY TO SAVE THE WORLD. |The Umbrella Academy| sequel titled 'Fearless' is now publish!