sucker for you แฐ m.fushiguro...

By keikaminari

โ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„... More

๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
past arc
baby goose
bye bye
return
battle
sledge hammer
vampire technique
lifeline
blood draw
divine dog
sweater scent
downtown
nue
19.36
regeneration
best friend
the midnight games
tag you're it
corn
how romantic
cannon
flustered
mission
cherry blossom
mito railroad
laugh at death
kill that curse
stars
tsumiki fushiguro
loved her
shatter
masked criminal
deal
all your fault
not funny
liar
valentina
juju stroll!

free day

11.5K 756 938
By keikaminari

"GET UUUUUP!!!" Nobara and Itadori yelled, Megumi and y/n sleeping peacefully in their beds.

"UP! UP! UP!" Nobara whined, jumping on y/n's bed to force her awake. Itadori did the same to Megumi, pouncing into his mattress and stomping up and down near Megumi's body.

Y/n started to wake up, distorted and confused. "What's going on?" She whispered, sitting up in the bed and rubbing her eyes.

Nobara fell onto her knees, her face blushed with excitement. "This is our last day in Mito! And since we finished our mission early, this is like a free paid vacation!!"

"Yeah! We wanna go into town!—AGH!" Itadori shouted, before Megumi punted his pillow at his loud friend to shut him up.

"Quit. Yelling." Megumi hissed, flipping onto his stomach and continuing to sleep.

"Oh, your right. This is our last full day here. And Gojo did pay for everything...I'm down to go explore the city." Y/n smiled, getting out of her bed and stretching her arms over her head.

"Yay!!" Nobara and Itadori shouted.

"Come on Megumi. It's already 11, we should let loose a bit." Y/n smiled, shaking his shoulder to wake him up.

With his arms underneath his pillow, her turned his face to her, his eyes barely open. He grunted, clearly tired. "...You guys can go without me. I'll catch up."

Y/n felt her cheeks burst into flames at the sound of his morning voice. She had never heard his voice sound so hoarse or low before, making her stomach flip.

"If you get out of bed, Watanabe will kiss you again!!" Itadori teased, getting a rise out of Megumi.

"HUH!?" Y/n gasped, Megumi quickly sitting upright.

"Shut up!!!" Megumi grabbed a few of his pillows, darting out of his bed and charging after Itadori.

"Nice one, Itadori! You got him out of bed!!" Nobara congratulated, watching Itadori and Megumi circle around the kitchen table.

Y/n turned to face the wall, embarrassed. "Why did they bring that up?" She whispered, smushing her cheeks to die down the redness.

"Really? You guys want to go to an...aquarium?" Megumi questioned, Nobara and Itadori running to the entrance of the Aqua World Ibaraki Oarai Aquarium of Mito.

"Heck yeah! Let's go see some fish!" Nobara growled excitedly, racing Itadori to the glass doors.

Megumi sighed, shaking his head. "You were probably expecting them to choose something more fun, huh—" He assumed as he turned to y/n, only to her smiling with awe at the large building, her pupils turning into stars.

He stepped back in surprise. "Y/n?"

"I've always wanted to go to one of these!" She giggled, running towards the entrance where Itadori and Nobara waited.

Megumi paused, before chuckling to himself. "She's still a little kid, sometimes..."

"...I wanna leave." Y/n whimpered, hiding behind Megumi with her forehead pressed against his back.

"Huh!? I thought you we're excited!" He yelled to her angrily, turning over his shoulder at the shivering girl.

"I was, but...They're so big...And scary." She whispered, peeking over his shoulder to see Itadori and Nobara with their faces pressed against the glass, watching sharks and fish swim by.

Megumi let out a long exhale. "Y/n, you have a bad habit of hiding behind people when you're scared, you know that?"

"Huh? Do I?"

"Why don't you try to...face things you're afraid of, head on?" Megumi stepped to the side, leaving y/n exposed. She let out a quite yelp, before jumping right behind him again.

"No way. One of these fish could break through the glass and attack."

"...So you're using me as a shield?!"

"Guys come look!! There's a tunnel down here where the fish swim above your head!" Itadori shouted from across the room, him and Nobara running into the tunnel.

"See, this is perfect practice." Megumi turned around and grabbed y/n's wrist, dragging her to the underpass.

"M-Megumi, no! I don't want to. The fish are so creepy—"

"I'll be right here. Trust me, they aren't going to hurt you." He smiled to her, making y/n's eyes go round.

Megumi and y/n finally caught up to Itadori and Nobara, the four of them entering the tunnel together. Glass surrounded them, fish swimming in the sparkling blue water. Blue fish, purple fish, red, orange, green—they came in rainbows of colors. Turtles floated on the transparent roof, and seals wiggled through the sea.

Y/n slowly brought her head up from behind Megumi, watching the fish swim by. "...Woaaah..."

Megumi felt her let go of his shoulders, her walking to the glass and placing her hand on it. A seal swam by, licking the glass where her hand was, making her giggle. "Aw..."

Megumi felt himself smile as she played with the seal, y/n moving her hands in all directions as the water animal chased it around. "...See? Nothing to be scared of..."

"...Yeah..." She grinned, tilting her head up and observing a group of stingrays swim near the top of the tunnel.

The blue tint gleamed on her skin, a twinkle forming in her eye as she watched with awe. Megumi turned to Nobara, who was taking selfies of herself by the fish. Of course, Itadori was photobombing her, which only mad her angry, as she tried to kick and punch at him.

Man they're idiots... "...Y/n, wanna go feed the fish?" He asked, walking to the exit of the tunnel to go where the feeding station was.

Y/n's face immediately brightened. "We can feed them!?" She squealed, running up to his side.

After exploring Mito city for the day; visiting the aquarium, eating at the popular restaurants, and shopping, the four sorcerers decided to unwind in the motel pool, ending off their day with—

"THE ULTIMATE SWIM RACE!!" Nobara shouted from the edge, holding up her arms over her head.

Itadori, y/n, and Megumi were prepared to dive in, as they planned to race each other to see who the fast swimmer was.

"The three of you will swim from that end to this end, and back!! The fastest swimmer wins!!" Nobara exclaimed. "Are the swimmers ready?!"

The competitors nodded.

"On your marks...Get set...GO!!"

Itadori, Megumi, and y/n all dove head first into the pool, swimming as fast as they could. Nobara lifted her hands over her face as water splashed in her direction, hoping the droplets would avoid her hair.

Y/n flipped in the water, pressing the bottom of her feet into the side of the pool. She pushed off, swimming back to the other end of the pool.

Nobara jumped up and down, commentating to herself. "Whose gonna win!? Whose it gonna be!? And it's—"

Itadori came up from the water first, then y/n, then Megumi.

Nobara slouched. "Of course Itadori won."

"What does that mean, Kugisaki!?" He shouted, pulling himself out of the pool and standing up, shaking his head to dry his hair like a wet dog.

Y/n chuckled, dipping herself back underwater. She came up again, rubbing her eyes. "Man, I haven't swam in a long time!" She sighed, leaning against the wall of the pool.

"Yeah, me too." Megumi stood up straight in the water, running his fingers through his now flat hair.

Itadori and Nobara glanced at each other, then at Megumi and y/n, and then back at one another. They raised their eyebrows mischievously, smirking.

"...Man!!! I'm tired!! I think I'm gonna go to bed!!" Nobara announced, walking over to her duffle bag that she sat on a pool chair.

"Already? We've only been swimming for an hour." Y/n asked, watching her and Itadori start to leave through the steel gate.

"I'm gonna head in too! You two have fun!!" Itadori smiled, turning to Megumi. He gave his friend a wink and a thumbs up, clearly revealing him and Nobara's true reason for leaving.

Megumi growled in his throat, the two friends snickering as they walked back into the motel.

Y/n turned to him, her face blank. "Well...I guess it's just us two."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 15.4K 17
โ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐„๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐โž -@keikaminari - date: 01/01/2021 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‹๐„๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐”๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐…๐‹๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ...
149K 4.2K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...
38.8K 1.4K 17
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๏ฟฝ...
276K 11K 29
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐‘ผ ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ...