Luzia ²

By greenappleinatree

"Because from the moment something bad happens to you, they all act like they care" -Luzia Hargreeves "Team... More

Luzia
Right Back Where We Started/Frankel Footage
The Swedish Job part 1
The Swedish Job part 2
The Majestic Twelve part 1
The Majestic Twelve part 2
Valhalla part 1
Valhalla part 2
A Light Supper part 1
A Light Supper part two
Öga För Öga part 1
Öga För Öga part 2
Öga För Öga part 3
743/The End Of Something
The End Of Something part 2
The End Of Something part 3
The End Of Something part 4
The End Of Something part 5

The Seven Stages

1.6K 57 2
By greenappleinatree

"Now what?" Luther asked annoyed. "Now nothing, Luther, all right?" Five responded pissed.

"Make your peace with God" Five smiled sarcastically at him. "What?" Luther asked confused. Klaus was still laying in the floor and I was now leaning against a wall, holding my head.

"What about Allison and Vanya?" Luther asked him. "Screw them both. They should've been here" Five grunted. "What about Diego?" Klaus groaned from the floor and sat up. "He's quit a responsible young man, no?" Klaus added.

"Something must've happened to them" Luther guessed. "Screw Diego, all right? Screw everybody! I was better off on my own in the apocalypse" Five yelled.

"As if" I rolled my eyes. "Five, come on" Luther sighed. "You know what, Luther? It's every sibling for himself now! How about that?" Five yelled and made his way back into the apartment.

"Does that mean I don't have to help you anymore?" I yelled after him. He just slammed the door shut as a response.

"Okay, well, peace bitches, I'm out" I shortly waved at them and started making my way out of the alley. "Where are you going?" Luther yelled after me. "Home" I responded before turning around the corner and making my way to my house.

If I don't have to help Five anymore, I can just keep living my life and they'll figure something out by themselves. And that way, I can't stay here, with the two people that actually care about me.

I was walking to our apartment when I received weird looks from almost everyone. I mean, what's new? But these were different. These were disgusted looks as I came closer and closer to the house.

When I finally stood in front of the door, I knocked. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. "Honey! Sasha!" I banged on the door.

The door slowly opened and a panicked Honey and Sasha opened the door. "What's wrong?" I asked them worried.

"What are you doing here?" Honey stuttered. "I came back for you guys, remember? I kept my promise" I smiled at them.

They looked at each other nervously before looking back at me. "What's going on?" I asked confused. "Luzia, I wish we had time to explain" Honey said, looking from me, to Sasha, to behind me and then back at me.

"What do you-" I got interrupted when police sirens sounded behind me. I turned around and saw about three police cars in front of the house, all the cops pointing guns at me.

I looked back at Honey and Sasha and saw them looking at the ground embarrassed. "What's happening?" I asked them.

Before they could respond, someone pushed me against the wall and put my hands behind my back.

"Luzia Hargreeves, you're being arrested for the murder of Carlos Miel. Everything you say can get used against you" the female officer told me while handcuffing me.

I looked at Honey and Sasha and saw them still looking at the floor, ashamed.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

"I'm only going to ask you one more time, Miss Hargreeves" the officer groaned angry and slammed his fist on the table.

After they arrested me, they took me to a tall building and asked about the whole situation here. They let me stay in here for a day before actually questioning me. I'm sitting in one of the rooms where two police officers were questioning me.

"How did you kill Carlos Miel?" He asked annoyed. I looked down to his batch and back up at him, still with my hands handcuffed behind my back.

"Honestly, Steve, I don't know how many times I have to tell you I didn't kill him" I sighed. "God damnit" he yelled and pulled his hair frustrated.

"Steve, calm down" the other police officer said annoyed. He was kind of the good cop here, while Steve.. is Steve, apparently.

"Miss Hargreeves, did you personally know Carlos Miel" the other officer asked me and showed me a picture of Honey's uncle.

Of course I knew him, we killed him. No shit we killed him. Honey's whole family was abusive towards her and when her uncle had found her, he had gone crazy. He tried to kill us first.

But I wasn't going to confess. Why you may ask? It's pretty simple.

If I confessed, they would've told me that we needed to call the police at that exact moment. And we obviously didn't. Now that we actually buried the body and cleaned the whole crime scene in our kitchen, that means we don't have any proof of self defense murder.

"I don't know who this man is. Sure, Honey talked about how abusive her family was towards her but I've never met anyone from her family" I explained.

"And when you say abusive, what exactly are we talking about?" Steve asked and sat down next to the other police officer.

"They would abuse her mentally and they would kick, punch her, physical abuse" I told them.

"Do you think Honey would be capable of hurting her own family?" The other officer asked me.

I thought back about how three years of friendship meant nothing to them. How they just snitched on me. How they had the guts to ruin my life like that.

So, I can ruin theirs too.

"I don't know what was going on in that household. She only told me she was abused and how she didn't see them as family. I don't know if she maybe wanted revenge for everything he had done" I shrugged.

"Honey and Sasha told us about how her uncle, Carlos Miel, found where you guys live and then how when he tried to attack you guys, you pulled the trigger" Steve said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I never knew about this whole plan of them, I wasn't even there" I defended. "Then where were you, Miss Hargreeves?" Steve lifted an eyebrow at me.

"What day was it?" I asked them. "November third, 1961" Steve replied. "What time?" I asked. "Eight pm" he replied.

"Easy, I was at work" I told them. "Can someone at your work confirm that?" Steve asked annoyed.

"I don't know. I just worked till I had no more work to do and I don't know if anyone else was in the office" I shrugged.

"What about Sasha?" The other officer asked all of the sudden. "What about her?" I asked.

"Do you think she would be capable of doing something like this?" He asked. "I honestly don't know. Sasha and Honey have been best friends since high school from all I know. They could've planned this out ages ago and not tell me about it" I told them.

"Okay, I'm sick of this" Steve stood up and went to another room. The other officer just sighed and rubbed the sides of his head.

"Look, Miss Hargreeves, if you confess, your years in jail will maybe shorten" he said calmly. "Sad thing I didn't do it then. I did not kill the guy" I said sternly.

"Okay, maybe this will loosen you up" Steve walked in the room with two nurses behind him. I saw the two nurses walking up to me. One was holding me down while the other one was preparing a needle.

"Hey, what're you doing?" I asked her panicked. I'm not scared of needles, I'm scared about whatever the fuck they're about to put in me.

The nurse just gave me a blank look before putting the needle in my neck. "Puta" I mumbled as the liquid started taking effect.

I felt dizzy, but also very energetic at the same time. My vision got blurry and I could only see the outlines of the people in the room."Now, let's try this again" I heard Steve's voice mumble deeply, like a voice effect.

"Your voice is funny" I chuckled. Before Steve could reply anything, the room started shaking. I don't know if it's only me or not.

But seeing how fast the outlines of the people in the room ran out of her, I guess it wasn't only me.

"Hey! Where are you guys going? The party is just getting started!" I laughed.

Alarms were going off and I saw a bright blue light from behind the door.

"Hellooooo" I laughed and tried to get out of my handcuffs, which didn't help at all.

"Victoria!" I heard a voice yell from the distance. "Over heerreeeee" I dragged out, chuckling. I saw the outlines of a person running towards me.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Diego's voice while he started taking my handcuffs off. "Ohh! Diegooo!!!! It's so nice to see you on this fine evening" I laughed like a maniac.

"What did they give you?" He asked and helped me stand up, which failed miserably as I kept my weight on him.

"I don't know, some funny stuff" I chuckled and leaned more on Diego's shoulder.

It felt like I was drunk on another level. Everything I was thinking, I said out loud. Every emotion I was feeling, I showed.

"What's with the bright lights? Are we inside of a disco?" I asked excited, still leaning on Diego as he dragged us towards the elevator, behind a desk.

"Victoria?" I heard two voices ask confused. Diego put me down on the floor.

I turned around and saw the faint faces of Allison and Klaus, looking at me confused and shocked at the same time.

"Hermano y hermana!" I yelled with a happy smiled and hugged the both of them. "She was drugged" I heard Diego's voice from behind me say to the other two.

I turned around to Diego and hugged him too. "You know Diego" I said as I hugged him. I felt him tense and he didn't hug back. "I know you hate me or whatever, and I act like I hate you too. But I actually really fuckin love you, dude" I said, now crying.

The whole liquid messed up my emotions.

I pulled away and looked at the three of them. "I really fuckin love you guys, so much. And I know you guys hate me and everything, but I just want you guys to love me back" I sobbed and layed on the floor on my stomach, my head leaning on my arms.

"And even though you guys ruined my whole childhood, I still want you guys to be in my life, because you guys are the closest thing I have to family" I said, sobbing even louder.

"Hey guys?" I lifted my head up and saw the three looking at me with a sad expression on their faces. "What's happening exactly?" I chuckled and wiped my tears like I said nothing. Because to be completely honest, whatever stuff they gave me, made me forget everything was I just said.

"Right" Diego cleared his throat. "Just a question guys" Klaus said as I sat up. "Who are we trying to save Vanya from?" He asked.

"Vanya is here?" I asked confused. "Hey Vanya!" I yelled and began to stand up, but Diego pulled me back down.

"We're saving her from FBI!" Allison yelled over the noise. "But if they're all sucking ceiling right now, why hasn't she stopped?" Klaus asked. "Took the mouth right out my words" I pointed at him chuckling. "Wait, that's not right" I mumbled and looked at the floor.

Diego and Allison just looked at me weirdly as I chuckled again.

"What exactly did they gave her?" Allison asked Diego. "I don't know, but I like it!" I laughed. "Vanya! Yoo-hoo! Can you stop it!" I yelled and was about to stand up again, but Diego pulled me down again.

"She's one crazy lady" I shook my head chuckling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.3K 29
𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 ━━ (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, ❛ a daydream ❜ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ━ after saving the world in 1963...
612K 25.6K 80
meet the commission's worst spy. ── 𝙫𝙤𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙭 © 2020
393 18 7
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒; ❝ And now I tell you openly, You have my heart, so don't hurt me ❞ - • in which young heroes try to resist their love and desire in the...
922 41 11
+ The Umbrella Aceademy story (DISCONTINUED) In which a boy comes home to stop the world from ending but brought a companion. OR In which Five bring...