the bet (ink x error x nightm...

By maxnightmare1

error made a bet with nightmare to see who could get ink's love,but when they realize that ink loves them bot... More

chapter 1:the bet
Chapter 2:nightmare and ink
chapter 4: "I'm here"
chapter 5:error and ink
chapter 6:Ink runs
chapter7:ink meets dream
chapter8:killer and error
chapter9:"HELP!"
chapter10:the baby
chapter11:the father
A/N

chapter 3:killer's threat

830 8 2
By maxnightmare1

As ink was walking out of nightmare's room when he heard killer call his name "hey ink!" Ink turned around and was facing killer "y-yes" they both just stared at each other when killer finally said"listen I heard you two last night and I just wanted to said don't come near nightmare again or I'll kill you got it" ink just stared at killer scared when he said "you'll what-" killer held up his knife and pointed at ink's throat ink turned around and ran out the door crying as he ran into the anti-void looking for error but couldn't find him ink just sat there crying.

(Sorry for not publishing I've been busy I hope you guys like this chapter bye!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 510 18
This is in Dreamtale befor Nightmare turned into the tentacle monster we all know and love(?) This is not cannon to the original Dreamtale by Jokublo...
12.6K 365 34
လက်ရှိလူနဲ့အနာဂတ်ကိုပုံဖော်ပြီး ပစ္စုပန်ကိုဖြတ်သန်းနေချိန်မှာ အတိတ်ကတစ်စုံတစ်ယောက်ကို လွမ်းဆွေးပြီး အတိတ်မှာပိတ်ကျန်နေတာမျိုးတော့ မဖြစ်စေချင်ဘူး အကို...
11K 253 34
Hi guys!This will be my first book about the RMA so please don't judge it.My english is not so good so if there is some grammar mistake ,sorry about...
7K 179 41
This story takes place after Danganronpa V3 Shuichi, Maki, and Himiko are now outside the killing game and are living peacefully in an apartment. How...