𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐄 ♡ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐉...

By jisungiespace

♡𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙴 𝙰𝚄 ♡"𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙴𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄." More

♡𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♡
♡𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♡
♡𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄♡
♡1
♡2
♡3
♡4
♡5
♡7
♡8
♡9
♡10
♡11
♡12
♡13
♡14
♡15
♡16
♡17
♡18
♡19
♡20
♡21
♡22
♡23
♡24
♡25
♡26
♡27
♡28
♡29
♡30
♡31
♡32
♡33
♡34
♡35
♡36
♡37
♡38
♡39
♡40
♡41
♡42
♡43
♡44
♡45
♡46
♡47
♡48
♡49
♡50
♡51
♡52
♡53
♡54
♡55
♡56
♡57
♡58
♡59
♡60
♡𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄♡
♡𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇♡

♡6

9.5K 397 1.1K
By jisungiespace

Marry me, Juliet ~

14th March,2021.

It was a spring wedding in the late afternoon. The area faced the breathtaking sunset. Cherry blossoms bloomed all over the place. The wedding venue was decorated with colorful flowers, balloons and jasmine-scented candles. A huge group of close family and friends dressed in formal attire came to the wedding with happy smiles on their faces. On either side of the aisle, they sat in white chairs set up for them on the green grass.

"I can't believe our maknae is the first to get married.", Jeno said.

"Our Jisungie is not a baby anymore~ He is a big boy now", Jaemin said in aegyo and wiped his invisible tears.

There was Jisung looking absolutely dashing in his black suit. He was wearing a black bow tie and his hair was gelled back. But something was missing and that was his smile.

"I am so happy!!! Like you are finally getting married!!!!", Chenle exclaimed in joy and shook Jisung's body in excitement.

Jisung glared at him.

"Oh sorry...", Chenle said and acted as if he zipped his lips.

"Did you really try to run away from home?", Haechan asked.

"He did??", Mark asked with his wide eyes and looked at Jisung.

Renjun nodded, "Seven times."

Jisung sighed and turned around towards his group of friends. "Yes but I failed every single time. Then my dad set up some guards infront of my room and also outside the house."

"Woahhh that's crazy dude", Mark said.

"Not only that I wasn't even allowed to go outside unless it's important. And when I hung out with the guys, there were always men watching over me.", Jisung said and again turned to the mirror to look if he was looking good or not.

"I guess I missed a lot while I was in Canada.", Mark said in disappointment.

"You did", Haechan sighed and nodded and tapped the older's shoulder.

Suddenly three knocks on the door were heard which took their attention. They saw a man in his late 40s standing infront of them. The boys except Jisung bowed to him.

"I guess we should go", Jeno said and all of them left leaving the father and the son alone.

Jisung faced him and stood infront of him.

"Don't forget to smile.", Jiwoon reminded his son.

"How can I smile when I am not happy?"

Jiwoon sighed deeply. "Ok do whatever you want. Now come with me the wedding ceremony is going to start soon." Jiwoon started walking out of the room.

"Wait!!!"

Jiwoon turned around and raised his eyebrow.

"Yes I am going to marry Soojin because it's your order but if we don't get along in one year then we will get divorced.", Jisung said looking into his dad's eyes and adjusted his bow tie and left. His father just stood there.

•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•

"Oh My God!!! Soojin, you look so gorgeous!!!", Jimin said looking up and down the younger girl with a big smile.

"Can you make me ugly please?"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?"

"Because if Jisung sees my ugly face then he would run away and the wedding would get cancelled." Soojin said. This made the bridesmaids who were her friends laugh.

Aeri sighed, "Don't worry Soojin. After seeing you in this wedding dress, he would never run away."

"Yes he will be in love~", Minjeong said to tease the younger and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Eww eww ewwwww no never." Soojin made a disgusted face and fake gagged.

"Your love story will be like from haters to lovers." Ningning decided to join the teasing and giggled.

"STOP!!!!"

"Girls... it's time to go."

━═★✿¨¯'✿´¸¸.✿¨¯'✿★═━

The bridesmaids and groomsmen started walking in and lining up at the front of the chairs.

Finally, the priest came out and asked everybody to stand. The flower girl lined the path with white rose petals as the music started. Soojin was greeted by my father before walking down the aisle. His eyes were teary.

"I'm sorry", Minho said.

"Why dad?", Soojin asked as she wiped the fallen tear on her father's cheek with her fingers.

"I know you don't want to do this. I am forcing you. I feel like a terrible father."

"Please dad don't say that. Don't feel guilty."

"My little girl isn't little anymore. She is getting married today."

"Why are you telling like this? It's not like I am leaving or something. Now please smile. I want to see your smile."

Minho nodded and smiled.

Minho escorted Soojin down the aisle, which seemed longer than before. He became her strength. The guests looked at her taking pictures of her elegant white dress, waving at her and smiling but no one made a sound. Chenle was playing the piano beautifully. Up ahead she saw him, Jisung. He stood taller, his shoulders back looking very handsome but his eyes were not on her.

Jisung looked at his father once. He gestured his son to look at his bride. He mentally rolled his eyes feeling annoyed but still looked at her. He couldn't believe his eyes. Soojin was walking towards him in her white dress. He wouldn't deny but she looked ethereal.

At the end of the aisle, Minho hugged Soojin, said "I'm proud of you" and then presented her to her groom. Her father placed her hand in Jisung’s and smiled. As a couple, Jisung and Soojin stood in front of the priest. Before Minho walked away, he patted Jisung on the shoulder. That was his way of welcoming him into the family.

The priest said to the guests, "You can now be seated". Everyone followed his request.
"Dearly beloved," he began, "we are gathered here this evening to witness this young man and lady join together in a holy matrimony." He said the speech and asked, "Mr. Park Jisung do you accept Kim Soojin as your wife?"

He hesitated but still said yes.

"Ms. Kim Soojin do you accept Park Jisung as your husband?"

"Yes.", she said looking into his eyes.

The ring bearer came forward and presented the rings. Jisung placed Soojin's ring on first, then she placed on his.

The priest nodded and asked, "If anyone objects to the marriage speak now or forever hold your peace".

As assumed, no one said a word. "I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Both of them hesitated. They were both nervous but suddenly Jisung cupped her face and leaned in. Soojin was shocked but she closed her eyes ready for what was about to happen next. But she didn't felt his soft pair of lips, instead she felt his thumb. Yes they didn't kiss but everyone thought they did. Everyone cheered for them.

"YES MY BESTFRIEND IS MARRIED!!!!", Chenle said in a high-pitched voice.

Jisung leaned away with a smirk and whispered into her ear.

"It's not easy to kiss me baby."

 So yeah they are finally married. Also if you like this don't forget to comment and vote<333

The outfits:-

Mark

Renjun

Jeno

Jaemin

Haechan

Chenle

Jisung (the bridegroom)

Soojin (the bride)

The bridesmaids (Jimin, Aeri, Minjeong and Ningning)

Hope you like it!!!

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 33.4K 87
━ 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 / 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮 # 間違った ━ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 • 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 " 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥�...
126 5 23
𝐀 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫...
1.1K 66 17
"Maybe I was wrong about Park Jisung. Maybe we were wrong about each other." Jisung Fanfiction, High School academic rivals trope