For A Couple Credits... [A Ba...

By bwordlasagna

Batterie is Batter X Zacharie, and those two dudes belong to Mortis Ghost, the creator of the game called OFF... More

Just Met (Part 1)
We Meet Again, Amigo. (Part 2)
Roller Coaster (Part 4)
Absolutely Amazing (Part 5)
Sorry for not updating latley!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
Another Update (NOT A CHAPTER)

Zone 2 (Part 3)

2.6K 90 31
By bwordlasagna

                       ZACHARIE'S P.O.V

        I was in Zone 2, hoping for Batter to be their after he would defeat Dedan. Also, I was hoping for him to be okay. I was worried and scared. Batter.... someone that I have the feeling for, I am worried about him.... please be alive...! 

                        ~TIMESKIP~

                        BATTER'S P.O.V

        I looked at the corpse that lay on the ground. "Adversaries purified", I said as I walked away from the limp and lifeless Dedan,"Time for Zone 2."

        Later, I was at Zone 2. I was in a rather large library, and I met this cat named Japhet, but The Judge says he is his brother, and his true name is Valerie. I got done inside of the library, and I walked more around Zone 2. As I was walking around, I saw a mall. The thought of a mall.... items... items merchant........... Zacharie. I remember him saying he would meet me again in Zone 2, so I wondered if he was in the mall trying to get credits. I walked up the stairs to the front of the mall and I opened the door. Wow, can I predict the future..? Zacharie was there!! Or did this oddly fantastic boy know I was going to be here? Maybe it is just a coincidence. Zacharie jumped up and ran to me. I stood still, until I saw that he was hugging me. I hugged him back. 

                              This feeling....it's amazing. I want more... more of Zacharie.

        I hugged Zacharie tightly, tighter, and even more tighter. We both seperated. Zacharie looked at me and said,"I'm so glad you beat Dedan, amigo!" I chuckled and scratched the back of my head and replied,"Yeah, it took awhile, and my bat is in a little of a bad state right now... but putting all that to the side, it was a piece of cake." Zacharie smiled and looked at my bat. "I guess it is.", Zacharie said as he looked back up at me. I looked at him and pulled out some credits. He laughed and said,"Batter, I will give you one for free." I looked at him in surprise."Uhh... what..?" I said as I tilted my head,"I thought credits were your life or something! You sure you want to give it to me for free..?" I thought he was pranking me. But no, not at all.. he was serious. I could tell when he said,"Oh, Batter. You ruined your bat by fighting with a very strong apponent! And besides, you are the nicest person, my best friend! Do you understand now, amigo?" I was shocked. Those words were touching, amazing. I smiled at him. He was so kind, I giggled a nice laugh and said,"Well.. thanks!" Zacharie laughed in return and gave me a brand new bat. I smiled at him again, and I quickly gave him a nice hug. I thought I was kinda expressing my feelings I had for Zacharie. He hugged me back and then he stepped back and said,"You need anything else?" I nodded my head.

        After I bought a couple of things from the merchant, I thanked him and we hugged once again. I needed to continue on with Zone 2, and I told him I will drop by if I needed anything from him. I walked out of the mall and continued with Zone 2.

                                I am for sure I will meet him again, I have too.

(WOW! LONGER CHAPTER!!! :D Well the longer it is the more interesting it is! Yay!! So, I hope you enjoyed that longer one! Bye Bye~!! See you in the 4th part! :3 PEACE!!!!)

                                (BTW, with the picture..... xOVER 9000 HUGZ!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.9K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
262K 25.6K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
1.5M 133K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...