THE CLOVER KINGDOM HEROES

Af samue10

What if Izuku Midoriya was born in black clover and were Asta and Yuno's childhood friend and rival? Mere

Story Info
The Brothers
The Day
Battle 2 and New Squad.
A Silver-haired Tsundere
Mission
A Mission to Remember
The Dungeon
Back to the Kingdom.
Protect the kingdom!
MIXER?
The Eye of the Midnight Sun
Light vs Light
Beach Mission!
THE UNDERWATER MISSION
TO SAVE THE UNDERGROUNDS
To Heal The Stars
Angel vs Devil
Break-time & Training.
HOTSPRINGS!
THE BATTLE!!
Spirits vs Spirits
Royal Knights
PROTECT HAGE
Protect the Kingdom! Pt.1
Protect The Kingdom Pt2
Protect The Kingdom Pt.3
Protect the Kingdom Pt. 4
Protect The Kingdom Final Pt.
AFTERMATH( I THINK)
WHAT?!
THE NEW MISSION
9 MONTHS LATER!!!
What going on?
ASTA & IZUKU VS DANTE!!!
FOR THE WIN!

The Brothers vs Licht

2.1K 50 8
Af samue10

Izuku: Ready?!

Asta: YEA! ( Damn it! My black form is reaching its limit.)

Yuno: Asta be careful.

Asta: No shit Yuno-

The Licht appears next to Asta and Izuku as he takes both of their swords.

Izuku: ( W-What is going on?)

Asta: ( He melted through the air somehow. I could even sense his ki.)

Yuno: ( Did he become on with mana?)

He then takes both swords as they both glow up. He then looks at the brothers as he sends a slash toward Asta's head. Lucky the boys moved out the way, as Asta cuts through the slashes. Izuku then sends a light beam at Licht, but he then cuts through the beam as he jumps up towards Yuno but Izuku comes in and has a sword fight with Licht but Licht used his sword to push Izuku back, we now see Yuno flying around Licht, he then ties Licht in a wind strings to tie Licht up. Then Izuku, Yuno and Asta land next to each other.

Yuno: Don't miss Asta.

Asta: That doesn't sound like you Yuno!

Asta then flies up and slashes Licht. But Licht wasn't there.

Izuku: ASTA WATCH OUT.

Izuku flies up in time and punches Licht before he could hit Asta. The Yuno makes Wind Arrows hit Licht but went in front of Yuno and cuts through the arrows, but Yuno dodges the sword as hit hits Asta and Izuku which sends them back.

Yuno: Damn it! We can't get a touch on him.

Izuku then makes a small ball that looks like a sun. Izuku then goes towards Licht in blinding speed and he hit Licht with the light ball, the light ball then explodes and sends everyone back. Then Licht makes a large sword slash toward the group, but Licht goes towards Asta and kicks him underwater. Yuno then flies up to the sky with Licht as he sends Spirit Beam towards Licht but he dodges the attack and keeps flying up.

Yuno: ( Not yet.)

Yuno sends a large wind attack toward Licht, but Licht cuts through it. Then Yuno aims a Spirit Strom behind Licht, but he tilts his sword into the attack. Just in time Asta comes out of the water and flies towards the two.

Asta: Yuno is...

Yuno: Asta is...

Asta & Yuno: MY RIVAL!!

They both hit Licht, which causes him to lose one of his swords. Asta then looks at the sword and grabs it as he does that, Licht then aims his sword at the two, and the sword starts to grow before it could release, a Light Beam knocks the sword out of Licht's hand. Licht's eyes widen as he looks down and sees Izuku coming up. Izuku then puts his hand out and aims it at Licht.

Izuku: Guys! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

Izuku then channels his mana all over his body as an enormous Light beam goes towards Licht, as Licht aims at the beam with his sword and sends a beam, but wasn't enough to stop Izuku's attack, as The attack hits Licht attack explodes in the air as some of the attacks hits the ground with cause the place there where at set on fire. This attack sends everyone in the air back to the ground.

TIMESKIP

We now see the Hage Brothers laying on the ground as they were healing. Asta then wakes up and starts to scream.

Asta: I BLACKED OUT!!!!

???: NO SHIT!!!

Asta then looks at Izuku waking up.

Asta: IZUKU!!!

???: Why are you screaming?

Asta: YUNO!!!!!

Bell: YOU GOING HURT MY EYE DRUMS IF YOU KEEP SCREAMING!!

Izuku: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! NO ONE FUCKING ASKED!!!!

Mimosa: Thank god, you guys are okay.

Izuku: What happened?

Mimosa: Well, your attack caused everything to set on fire, then you guys blacked out.

Asta: COOL- OWWWW!!!! MY BODY HURTS!!!!!!!!!!

Zora: At least you made it alive.

Izuku: Huh? What happened to the Midnight Sun Hideout?

Zora: They flew towards the Royal Capital.

Izuku: WHAT? WE NEED TO- OWWW MY BODY! IT HURTS!

Yuno: I should have knocked myself out again.

Asta: Wait, where's the captain?

Zora: She's knocked out as well. But she'll make it.

Izuku: How is everyone else?

Zora: That I don't know.

Asta then starts to eat his 'famous' leaves that 'heal' him.

Asta: You guys want some?

Izuku & Mimosa & Yuno: I'll pass.

???: Here use this.

Mimosa: Nozel?

Then a green cylinder appears around the four.

Nozel: This magic item can heal you guys, so you need it the most.

Izuku: Thanks, man!

Asta: You know, Nozel is not a bad guy.

Bell: Yuno, let me take away your pain. And give it to you idiots.

Izuku then slaps Bell out of the cylinder as she starts to scream.

Asta: Thanks Izuku.

Izuku: *smiles* No problem!

Asta then turns around and sees a water ball coming their way. The water ball lands and relieves Noelle and Astrea and Mimosa's brother.

Izuku: Damn, your brother is bandaged up!

Noelle: You are too. Anyways how are you guys?

Asta: Where's the rest of the team?

Noelle: I don't know.

Yuno: *sighs* They're pitiful.

Noelle: YOU HAVE MORE SCRATCHES ON YOUR FACE THEN EVERYONE ELSE!!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE OKAY?!

Yuno: Yes. It's just that my magic just got stronger.

Noelle sees the mark on Yuno's forehead.

Noelle: You got possessed by an elf didn't you? I remember Luck's magic getting strong than before. He was moving very fast. But we still got away.

Kiseh: Why did he hit me?

Mimosa: I'm sure you deserve it.

Noelle: That means Luck is fighting to save his soul. We need to go and save the Clover Kingdom!

Everyone: YEAH!!!

They all go on some type of mercury ball and flew away.

Izuku: Where are we going?

Astrea: To the Capital, where else do you think we're going?

Bell: Idiot.

Izuku: Shut up.

They then look ahead and see explosions.

Izuku: Wait where is that coming from?

Yuno: Wait that's at.....

The Hage Bros: HAGE!!

Asta: We need to go and save our village!

Nozel: No. We can't we have to save the Kingdom first.

Izuku: No, I have to save my home!

Izuku then jumps off and flies towards Hage.

Asta & Yuno: Wait for us!

They also jump off as well.

Izuku: We need to get there fast. Who knows what going on there?

Meanwhile at Hage.

We see an Elf attack the village and he put a poison spell on most of the villagers, one of them being Father Orsi. The kids were near him and crying telling him to stay alive. Then Nash decided that he would go and save the village.

Lily: No Nash!!

Recca: No comeback Nash!!

The Elf was about to attack Nash till...... our heroes come in clutch and save Nash. Then Sister Lily has a flashback of the three standing in front of her when they were kids

Izuku: Damn Nash, I didn't know you had it in you.

Nash then starts to tear up.

Nash: Izuku...Asta...Yuno. You guys came back!

The Kids: IZUKU, ASTA ,YUNO!!!

Asta: Great job Nash! Now...

The Brothers: LEAVE THE REST TO US!!!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

77.6K 1.2K 29
"Noelle?" Asta muttered. "Yes?" "About the rings. . ." He trailed off. Noelle smiled, giving a quick nod as a reply, "I'll wait for you until we meet...
186K 3K 19
Three Years after Elfs invasion,Asta returns to Clover Kingdom..But he's is somehow Different....How will Everyone react to it..? Does Asta even want...
1.8K 45 18
Izuku Midoriya is a quirkless boy, but one day he finds out he has a power and its Magic. Then Izuku is transported to another world and there he mee...
4K 172 30
War is coming, Queen Grinberryalls relations with The Wizard King and the other kingdoms is starting to fall apart at around the time when a delinque...