Stuck In The Future With Olde...

By fairytalePandemonium

Read to find out~ More

Weird- Chapter 1
You Can't Have Him- Chapter 2
A few days later- Chapter 3
You Can't Have Him, Either!- Chapter 4
Over?- Chapter 5
Back- Chapter 7

In Trouble? -Chapter 6

13.8K 526 53
By fairytalePandemonium

Younger Naru's P.O.V.~ After some time~~ 

I could feel myself being slowly shaken awake. I tried to open my eyes, but they weren't ready to open just yet, I suppose. 

I tried a few more times, and finally got them open. 

It was Sasuke that was shaking me awake. 

"S-Sasuke? What's going on?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

He quickly pulled me off the ground and said, "We have to get out of here, now." I nodded as I looked around for older me, but I didn't see him.

"Where's-" I was cut off by Sasuke pulling my by my wrist.

After a few seconds of silence, he said, "Older you went ahead of us. But, don't worry, we'll catch up to him soon. 

Sasuke guided me through lots of long corridoors. I would probably get lost if I tried to navigate my way through all of this, alone. But, luckily, I have older Sasuke with me. 

Most of the hallways looked damaged. 'Fights definitely went on in this base thing.' I thought to myself as Sasuke continued to take me through what looked like mazes of hallways to me. 

Eventually, we came out of the hide-out and we were outside.

Older me was there, waiting for us. 'Because, of course, he wouldn't leave his younger self, me, and his love behind... Would he?' 

We walked a while further before we saw a big forrest. We started making our way through it, when we were attacked. 

"I'll stay behind, you 2 go!" Sasuke screamed at us, making it clear that he didn't want any back-talk. 

"No, I'm staying!" Older me shouted. "I will not leave without you, Sasuke! I can't just leave you behind! You mean everything to me!" 

"That's why I want you to go, Naruto. I can't loose you."

"You won't! If it gets too bad, I'll back off, I promise."

Sasuke nodded, first at older me. Then, he looked straight at me and said, "Go."

I nodded back. I started on my way, but not before shouting back, "Be careful you 2!"

I ran and ran, until I could run. So, I walked instead. Eventually, I found the forrest of Konoha.

'This should be a good place to rest.' I thought to myself as I sat down with me back against a tree.

Not too long after, I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAR: Hope ya guys liked, especially since I didn't update when I promised and since I haven't updated in a minute. Well, anyways, Until nexxt time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.6K 13
Sai got away with kidnappings naruto, and he's just trying to earn his love but can he? Will naruto ever get to see sasuke again? Will he accept sai...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
38.4K 910 17
A one shot book featuring our lovely duo and their companions. Characters belong to mxtx!
1M 33.1K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...