Dielari gone wrong?

By Ari_loves_germangie

It all goes wrong when Diego thinks Clara is falling for somone else. Has she? Will this ruin there relations... More

Dielari gone wrong?
He was right
I cant
Support
Whats going on?
Roses

A face

187 16 1
By Ari_loves_germangie

That night Diego stayed with me like the old times. nothing happened but I was so nice just to snuggle up on the sofa together.
As I snuggled into his shirt he kissed me on the head before saying "I love you more than you can ever imagine"
"Really?" I said smiling.
He suddenly stood up and said
"I want the whole wide world to know that I love you Clara Maria Alonso and I want to spend the rest of my life with you!"
He picked me up by my waist and span me in the air as I laughed but when he put me down I saw him. Diego Ramos was staring at us through the window but before I could point it out he ran.
"Clari? Are you ok?"
I turned to him and smiled
"I'm fine" but I couldn't get Diego Ramos's face out my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4M 34.8K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
279K 32.2K 81
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...