Baller | IMAGINES

נכתב על ידי igotmesomebapes

ᵢₘₐgᵢₙₑₛ wᵢₜₕ yₒᵤᵣ fₐᵥₒᵣᵢₜₑ bₗₐcₖ ₑₙₜₑᵣₜₐᵢₙₑᵣₛ. ₗgbₜq₊ עוד

disclaimer
topped off. megthee + multi
heebiejeebies. szlani
cellmates. nbaquando
trust issues. ybnvon
heated. tay10
cameras. polojay
the biggest. lattorucci
handle it. vonsii
liar, liar. nbak #1
liar, liar nbak #2
closure. durkvon
backseat. 21nba
cocky. keynardo
bad boy. keynardo
tatted. enchantleo
closure. durkvon #2
Its up!
Flexin' and Flashin' excerpt
action. nbaglock
neighbors. polowick
mugshot. nardovon

teacher's pet. nbaquando #1

4K 119 32
נכתב על ידי igotmesomebapes

quando rondo x nba youngboy

now this is guarantee to get a part 2 maybe even a 3.

"Wake up." The cushions of the pillow repeatedly slammed in his face, the tatted man swatting away the hits.

"The fuck?" Kentrell's gaze landed on the little boy to his left, whose face was creased in worry. "Whatchu' doin' slime?"

"School!"

"School?" He blinked dazedly before hopping up, taking his son with him his pajama pants hanging off his hips loosely. "Yo school!"

"Who else school?"

"Shutcho' smart ass up." Kentrell scrunched his nose up, mushing his son's face away. "You ain't even brush ya teeth."

"Yes I did!" 

"Why ya breath almost knock me back to sleep then?"He sighed looking the boy up and down. "Ya buttons all wrong too."

"Let's try that again."

His son was going to be so late, and it was gonna be his fault this time.

"Hurry up, Dad!" The little boy whined jumping up and down where he stood.

"I know yo lil ass ain't rushin' me." He eyed Kayden who got back into his place, twisting his hands into knots.

"I'ma be late tho! It's my first day."

"Yeah, yeah I know." He mumbled, haphazardly throwing together breakfast. "The school ain't goin' nowhere, you'll be straight."

As the years went on and his son got older, Kentrell was sure he'd get better at the single fatherhood thing. He was wrong as hell.

He rushed through breakfast, checking behind Kayden to make sure his clothes were out on correctly.

He'd have to fix up the kitchen when he got back home.

"In the car, in the car."

The drive was quick especially with the way how he jumped lanes, his handwork on the wheel skilled.

They skirted to a stop in front of the school, Kayden hopping out of the car his dad jogging behind him.

It was 9:00, which he considered pretty good time for how thrown together their morning was.

Standing in front of the classroom door, Kayden began to lean back into Kentrell a little bit.

"You was rushin' me and now you'on wanna go in."

"I'ma just miss you."

"I'ma miss you too." He patted him atop his hair. "Go on, go learn somethin'."

He ushered the little boy into the classroom, kids his age already seated at their desks animatedly talking across from each other. 

"Fuck the teacher at?" He spoke aloud a tap on his shoulder making him jump.

"Right behind you." 

"I'm Mr. Bowman."
Kentrell's eyes bounced down to the man an inch shorter then him, his hand out for a shake.

His skin was a smooth dark brown, his hair cut low into waves and his clothes business casual. He also had a nose ring that shined a little under the crappy hallway lights, 

"Kentrell Gaulden." He sized him up more, looking for any familiarity in his face. "I ain't seen you befo'."

"I'ma new hire- fresh outta college actually." He snorted at that raising an eyebrow.

"You'on seem like a teacher."

"What's yo definition of a teacher?" He asked matching his energy quickly.

"Obviously not a nigga so young."

"While you worried 'bout my age-" Mr. Bowman nodded his head into the classroom." You think could you try bringin' ya son on time?"

"I know he ain't miss much."

"You weren't exactly here to see, Mr. Gaulden."

"Whateva' man." He scoffed, biting back his tongue.

He tried to not be so reckless at the mouth as he had been when he was younger but the teacher's attitude was starting to push that old side out.

"Nigga better be glad, Ion punch first and ask questions later no mo." Kentrell mumbled as he walked away, knowing he was also late for work. 

********

The weeks went on a sort of passive aggressive energy between the two multiplying.

Something about the way he spoke to him so condescending, it made his ass itch and his face frown.

Kayden was happy and doted on in the man's class, so Kentrell let the attitudes rock his son's happiness his most important priority.

Until-

"I need a parent teacher conference." Mr. Bowman said when Kentrell came to pick up his son a little late.

"For what?" He glanced down at the little boy who swung his legs in the chair timidly refusing to look up at his father

"You tell him."

"Nothin'."

"I wouldn't call a fight with another student nothin'."

"Kayden?" Kentrell glared, slightly in shock."Tell me he ain't telling the truth.

"He was messin' with me first!"

"Lower yo voice."

"He was being mean to me."

"And? You know better, I done raised you fuckin' better."

"Mr. Gaulden we could talk about this without language-"

"Nah, cause we done discussed this ten times over." His eyes had hardened, taking another look at Kayden. "You see me talkin' to yo teacher, take ya ass outside."

"You ain't gotta talk to him like that."

"I can handle my own son don't worry about it."

"I just think-"

"I ain't ask what the fuck you think." He cut him off quickly, his temper rising and overflowing.

"You gettin' way too comfortable." Kentrell backed closer into the man gripping his wrist, mutually keeping eye contact.  "I done let yo smart ass attiude slide too many times and I'm dead tired of it." 

"When I say I got my son, I mean it, yo ass understand?"

Tyquian's heart sped up at his aggressiveness, and he nodded his head, completely quiet.

"Ima need you be to be verbal. Am I clear?"

"Crystal." He took a breath, clearly a little shook.

"Good." His tone just as stern, he called out. "Bring yo ass Kayden."

"Yes sir."

The car ride back home was silent, Kentrell trying to calm himself down so he wouldn't take out all his anger on his son.

"Come on, we gon' have a talk." He spoke the little boy, plopping on the couch his eyes glued to his hands.

"What I told you 'bout fightin'?"

"Last resort."

"You ain't gon' be like me you hear?"He sighed, fists balled into his hips. "You gon' do better."

"He was messing with me tho!"

"He got in trouble for that right?"

"Yeah-"

"So yo teacher had a handlin' on that." He shook his head, starting to get heated."Niggas gon' talk shit all the time, that don't mean you automatically start swingin'."

"I ain't gon' always be here to pick you up after that and then what?!" The little boy pouted, clearly trying to hold back tears. Sighing, Kentrell sat down next to him automatically feeling guilty.

Doing this by himself wasn't ever easy, especially the parts like this. Seeing his son sad, broke his heart but he couldn't be his friend he had to be his parent.

"Come here." He wrapped his arms around the little boy giving him a big hug and he returned it relaxing in his father's embrace.

"I'm sorry, I made you mad, daddy." He said quietly, rubbing his eyes.

"I ain't even mad at you, Kayden." Kentrell paused breathing a laugh.  "Not that mad."

"Ima do better next time, I promise."

"I believe you,"He rubbed a hand over his hair. "Gon' on to yo room and do ya homework."

"Yes sir."

"You beat his ass?" Before the little boy walked away he smirked.

"There ain't a scratch on me Pop." That made Kentrell laugh out loud.

******

On his off day, he decided to drop off a treat for Kayden just cause he'd been an extra help around the house.

Just as he turned to leave through the office he caught the eyes of his son's teacher. He looked like a deer caught in headlights, all sheepish and guilty. It would've been cute if he wasn't already irritated. 

"Mr. Gaulden, can I talk to you?"

"Mhmm."Kentrell didn't know where the conversation was going so he kept his face neutral.

"About the other day-" The man swallowed, obviously anxious about what he was going to say next. "I apologize fo' oversteppin' my boundaries."

He blinked in suprise, watching as he continued.

"Talkin' to you like that was way outta bounds."

"I was a lil harsh." Kentrell started off, Tyquian shaking his head.

"No, you were puttin' your foot down."

"I care about my students like they my own." He tugged at his shirt, obviously trying to distract his brain for the moment. "But I do realize they got parents and you a present one."

"You passionate, I feel that."

"You wouldn't hurt Kayden and it shows in how much he love you."

"Genuinely you fine, slime." He started to smile looking a little devious. "Matter fact, we could talk about this more ova' some drinks."

"Ion' know bout that Mr. Gaulden."

"Kentrell." He corrected, smirking, "Yo mind in the gutter, I just wanna talk more, i mean since we finally seeing eye to eye."

"Eye to eye huh?"

"You gon' give me an answer?"

"I guess."

"You guess?" Kentrell rose an eyebrow," I can't get anythin' concrete?"

"I'd like to come." He finally managed to get out, his ears hot.

"That's better."He cheesed "Let me get ya number so you don't run away."

******

Kentrell checked the time on his phone smiling at his son's laughing face, he had set to his wallpaper. There was a level of guilt, he felt basically taking his son's teacher on a date.

But they were both grown, and his occupation shouldn't have mattered.

This was something private and discreet, and they were just gonna talk anyways, get to know each other.

"Wassup."

"So you decided to come on?"

"You see my ass here don'tcha." He bit back sliding into the stool.

"Don't get smart, Mr. Bowman."

"Yeen ain't gotta do all the formal shit." He shook his head, hiding a smile. "Just Tyquian."

"Okay, Tyquian."

"Now why you say it like that?"

"I like the way how it sounds."

"Yeah, whateva Kentrell, first shots on you right?"

"Lined up and ready to go."

After a while both of them a little buzz the topics of conversation became less shallow and more real.

"What about teacher spoke to you?"

"Ion really know." The dark-skin began to smile to himself, tracing the circular glass thoughtfully. "I like the idea of kids lookin' up to me, bein' someone they can trust."

"I ain't have people I could trust fo' real growin' up."

"Me neither."

"So like being that person the kids can trust makes me feel good. Make me feel important."

"Basically, giving them what you never had- that's cool."He drunk some more of his drink."You got any kids?"

"Nah, "He shrugged, "I figure I'ma have a whole liter of them every year for some months, so that should be enough."

"I know yo ass ain't implyin' you'd give me one."

"Shit, you the one that said it."

"You just inappropriate."

"I hate to say it, the reason I said you don't look like a teacher cause you remind me of those beggin' niggas on the street."

"I know yo ass ain't talkin'." He swung back the rest of his drink, pointing his finger out. "Not too much on yo son but he pretty blessed in the fo' head department cause of yo ass."

"Oh you think you funny."

"You laughin' right?"

"I shouldn't be flirtin' with my student's parent." Tyquian admitted, the three drinks he had already starting to hit his eyes.

"Yet here you are."His eyelids lowered. "Ion mind either."

"You know we ain't gotta kiss."

"What?" He let him come in closer, his hands sitting directly on Kentrell's thighs. "You don't wanna kiss me or somethin'?"

"Yo ass the one with doubts."

"I ain't got shit doubts about what I want."

"Take what you want then."

Leaning in he pecked his lips gently, testing the waters.

"Um." Unsure of his reaction Tyquian moved back immediately.

"Don't run now."

Kentrell ran his tongue over his bottom lip, hunger popping up in his eyes as he cupped his chin bringing him back in for a deeper kiss slipping his tongue in his mouth.

Tyquian openly moaned into the kiss, using his free hand to run his fingers down Kentrell's shirt, the fabric soft to the touch.

"You wanna get outta here?" He asked, his lips parted and eyes hazed.

"And go where?"

"We can figure that part out."

"You sure?"

"More than sure."He intertwined their fingers."Come on."

******

Tyquian starting an intense make out session, the sexual tension from before becoming thicker. They could taste the bitter alcohol on each other's tongue, heaving each time they broke apart.

Kentrell sat on the bed letting run his hands down his body. He paused just to grip the meat on his thighs moaning at the warmth it brought on his fingers.

Still keeping their lips connected, used his hand to widen his legs. Flipping his length over his underwear, his fingers wrapped around it stroking at a laid-back pace.

"Quit playin'-"Tyquian murmured against his lips, his reply being simply to press his thumb more onto his slit, rubbing in just the right way. His eyebrows knotted together the faster Kentrell circled jerked him off, the bubbling sensation building in his stomach.

"Fuck, chill out-" he breathed, the stimulation starting to become too much, way too fast.

"You got sumn' to say, say it louder." Struggling to form any other sentence, Tyquian melted in his embrace holding onto his arm while he massaged his length.

"Yes," He moaned arching his back as his legs started to shake together, his cum making a pronounced sound in the mans hand.

"Look up at me." With his free hand, he wrapped his fingers around his throat forcing him to keep consistent eye contact. He watched as his mouth dropped, and he came, white dotting Kentrell's hand.

His chest heaving up and down, Kentrell bunched up his shirt hand resting on his stomach.

"Get this shit off." He'd already shrugged off his jeans, his length protruding in his boxers.

Taking a hold of his hard-on Tyquian then snatched off his boxers, focusing solely on what sprang out from them.

"You know what you doing with allat?"Kentrell teased making the man smirk slightly gripping his dick tighter.

"I can show you better than I can tell you." He swiped his tongue over his tip licking up any excess precum quickly. The shivers that went down his spine made him feel confident and he went further, spit gathering around the corners of his mouth.

He groaned into Tyquian's ear as he placed his tip at his opening. Before he pushed himself inside, his hand slipped back up to his neck and as he gripped it his eyes stayed trained on him. They gazed at each other for seconds, taking a capture of the moment before Kentrell eased in stretching him out.

"You good?"

"Hell yeah." He sighed, crashing face forward into the pillow. Reaching behind him he pressed his hand against Kentrell making him go in further in.

Gasping, Tyquian gripped the sheet to his side the relentless strokes taking him aback. He was merciless in how fast he moved, plunging deeper and deeper in his walls, the slick sounds of wetness unmistakable.

"Hol on-" He couldn't even speak as his back hit the sheets Kentrell lifting his leg up, pushing it back as he slipped right back in. The slapping of skin echoed out in the room, the sex based solely on lust.

"You asked for it baby, ain't no hol' on."

"Fuck d-daddy."

"You wanna cum?"

He nodded his head but that wasn't enough. He needed him to be verbal.

"Say, what the fuck you want." He demanded, through tight lips intent on his obedience.

"I wanna cum again!"

"Say that shit louder." He growled, slapping his thigh.

"Please make me cum again, Daddy!" He begged, moving his hips downward his spot being brushed against head-on.

"Ima cum-" He groaned his strokes becoming increasingly sloppy, his fingers digging deeper indents into his sides.

He left his partners hole bruised and puffy, his cum dripping out of him.

It was morning before Kentrell knew it, the space next to him empty and neatly folded as if nobody had been there.

Yet there had been someone.

*****

"Dad!" Kayden jumped up and down bolting to meet his father halfway, whose arms were wide to meet him.

He picked him up into a hug swinging him around then, putting him back down.

He nodded at Joe who had jogged down the steps his own son still in the house.

"You been good?"

"Mhmm, Unc' will even tell you!"

"I'ma ask him and you know what's gon' happen if his answer different." There was no heat in what he said, his tone still as playful. "Whatchu' do?"

"We made slime and watched movies and-" Before the boy could start rambling, he ceased his talking looking up at the man, squinting his eyes." Where you been at?"

"Out, you always in grown folks business." He put him a headlock, the little boy giggling as he playfully began to wrestle him.

"Uncle! Uncle!"

"Leave my nephew alone!"
He playfully pulled them apart sending fake punches his way.

All laughed out, Kentrell rubbed his stomach and nodded back towards the house.

"We ain't leavin' just yet Kay gone head and play some more."

"Okay!"
The little boy bolted back in, leaving the two grown men behind to talk.

"You seem real smiley." Joe commented looking him up and down.

"A nigga just happy to be alive, honestly." Kentrell said with a grin, rocking back on the heel of his feet.

Joe stared at him a little longer before busting out laughing.

"Yo ass got some pussy didn't you!?"

"Gone on man." He waved him off but didn't deny it.

"It's all in yo face."He laughed some more, "About damn time, you been walkin' round this bitch like you got a stick up ya butt."

"Who with?"

"Fuck I look like kissin' and tellin'."

"If I don't know 'em why should it matter?"He elbowed him."You know I'ma notice if you lyin'."

"You gon' get on me if I say."

"Promise I won't."

"Fine," He started to scratch the back of his neck. "It was KD's teacher." He mumbled it so his best friend couldn't really hear him but he heard him crystal clear.

"Trell."

"Shit happens."

"How shit just happen."

"It ain't even mean anythin'." He shrugged causal. "Just some drinks and a quick fuck."

"Now if it go affectin' how he teach yo son."

"It won't, he don't seem like that kinda person."

"People can change especially when the context become different."Joe shook his head completely sighing."Gon' have nephew addin' backwards or somethin'."

"That's just subtraction dumbass."

"Nah, he gon make something up."

"Stop wishing bad on me, and get inside."  Though he seemed indifferent, Kentrell started to worry that their little tryst could affect his son.

******

"Go on have a good day." Kissing his son on his forehead, Kentrell paused for a second making eye contact with Tyquian, a slight tension between them now.

He couldn't tell if it was sexual or awkward. A bit of both. 

"Hey, Mr. Gaulden."

"Wassup, Mr. Bowman."

"I had fun." He admitted tugging on his tie. "Drinkin' and uh what came afterwards."

"Me too."

"I like fun, and I like casual." He added still fiddling with his clothes.

"Nothin' serious, right?"

"Of course."

"What we do outside you bein' his teacher don't have to be a big deal." He spoke slowly inching closer and closer to the other man.

"It really don't."

"And so it wouldn't be crazy to suggest we do it again." Tyquian placed his hand to Kentrell's chest pushing him back slightly.

"It'd be crazy to suggest it here, if that's the rule bein' set."

"Got it."

"You know how to call me then," With that he closed the door of his classroom, the twinge of a smile still on his face.

Kentrell bit his lip as he walked away, a pep in his step the faster he moved.

Wassup y'all! you know the drill lemme get yo thoughts.

Thank you for reading my lil story, love you LOTS. Be safe, pls.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

67.1K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
28.2K 1.1K 23
If you really are curious just read! 𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 ☜︎ Very much finished ☻︎ ✔︎ "𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲...
213K 10K 33
𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚠, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜.