Love and decisions(Toshiro x...

By Anathema1032

You are third seat of squad 8. When you decide to tell your crush how you feel something happens. Someone els... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2 Toshiro and you
The competition maybe-chapter 3
Chapter 4
Im So Sorry
Chapter 5 - The Captain's Office
Chapter 6 - The Confession
Chapter 7 - Are You Serious!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 :D
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not an update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Important
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

A/N

1.5K 38 15
By Anathema1032

        Hey guys!! So I would really appreciate it if ya'll would comment you don't have to vote or follow but please comment its kind of depressing to not have anyone comment, So please comment cause i don't know if ya'll like it or not so I'm not sure if i should keep updating or not. Also keep in mind this is only my first ever fanfic so i know that it might not be that good but please comment. Bye lovely readers!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 932 60
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN BLEACH CREDITS GO TO TITE KUBO~SENSEI~~<3 Yuuki is a bright, cheerful, compassionate girl. She lived with her family in a hi...
706K 9.7K 194
Bleach x y/n this goes all the way to the tybw unfortunately the second part to that is in another book I hope you enjoy this This is a FanFiction i...
16.7K 403 48
toshiro X oc I copied this concept. kind of. Toshiro in love with a human. Urahara had fell in love with a human who had a weird problem. Her would w...
24K 776 22
This story used to be "Redhead Love" but got changed after I edited it and realize being with Renji wasn't even the main topic of the book. This book...