๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

Por LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... Mรกs

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Chapter 81

3K 127 31
Por LamaXebecs

¯'-●=»>◆<«=● SNOWFLAKE ●=»>◆<«=●-'¯

"NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT."

"But, lord sixth-"

"-Kakashi."

"Kakashi." Shikamaru corrected with a sigh.

"We both know how stubborn Keiko-Chan is with things like this. Especially missions. Besides, she;s a shinobi-"

"I wont take it. I'm not letting her act like a slave who has to dress like she's almost naked."

"Are you sure you aren't bringing personal feelings into this?"

"Of course not."

"..."

"..."

"Liar."

"I said no to the mission Shikamaru. That's. Final." Shikamaru sighed and looked at the eagle on the window, giving it the scroll containing the mission denial details.

"You know," He turns back to the silver haired kage who was already doing paperwork.

"She's not going to listen."

"Hmph. I'll give her proper punishment if she doesn't."

Shikamaru deadpanned and sighed.

"What a drag."

●=»>◆<«=● 

"Kakashi said no."

"Of course he did..." Keiko muttered, changing her clothes while Obito had his back turned to give her privacy.

"You should stop changing then."

"I'm not going to listen to him."

"You'll get in trouble."

"Only if he finds out."

"I'll tell him."

"Hn. When was Uchiha Obito such a goodie two shoes?"

"When I was the reason for the war and need to atone for my sins. I'm not doing anything bad until then."

"Hmph. Go ahead and tell him. I'm doing this either way."

"Hn." 

"I'm done." He turns around, blinking in shock.

"You don't look like a woman at all."

"I never said i'd be a woman instead of a man. Besides, i'll use a genjutsu to make it look best."

"You look exactly like Madara."

"That's not really a compliment."

"Considering you're trying to look like a man, it really is."

"Hn." She places a hand on her throat, testing out which tone to use until her voice sounded deeper.

"How's this sound?"

"Crazy good. Now let me tell this to Kakashi."

"Hn." She places a ring in his hand before turning away and wearing her tuxedo.

"Press that small button on the ring and i'll be able to speak with you. Konoha isn't far from here, so if something goes wrong then go to them and you'll make it in an hour at top speed."

"Uh-Huh." She completes her tie and dusts her tuxedo.

"Now then. I'll be leaving now. I manage to land a role as a bodyguard for one of the inners."

"Already?"

"It was easy. I simply put the assistant under a genjutsu." She nods at him and flickers away.

Instantly, her shadow clone is replaced by her, walking beside the man as he spoke and the clones memories filled her mind.

"The next women will all be former kunoichi who we're putting up for quite the price. But of course, as a precaution they are all pretty weak, just know a little tricks here and there but we have men to deal with them if they try anything." The man turns to her.

"Hey you- Your names Daichi, right?" Keiko nods "Well whatever. Make sure to keep your guard up when we get there."

"Yes sir."

●=»>◆<«=●

"This one is a natural beauty! She's got quite the face, and an even better body~"

Keiko had to force herself not to release her breakfast as she stood beside the man who grinned, raising his hand and 'Buying' the poor woman who desperately tried not to cry.

'Don't worry.' Keiko thought 'I'll save you. Just give me a day and a half at most. Then, I can burn down this place, and take the leader into our custody...'

"Now. I think i've got enough for today." He turned to 'Daichi'.

"Daichi!" She stood at attention "Take me to the conference room. Daku-Sama will be there as well."

"Of course. Right this way sir." She stood behind him, guiding him towards the exact room where she would lead the assassination.

Opening the door, she forces herself not to look at the laughing man, who she confirmed to be Daku.

The man she was guarding spoke with Daku, grinning and snorting from here and there, that Keiko wished she could just stop them right now.

"Alright. Let's confirm the location of the final hideout." 

'This is it. Kokuo, any foreign chakras?'

'None. If there is, i'll need to be in bijuu mode to detect any greatly hidden ones.'

'Right, thanks.' She internally sighed. 'Now I just have to wait for like an hour for them to finally reveal it's location.

¯'-●=»>◆<«=● MEANWHILE ●=»>◆<«=●-'¯

"SHE WENT?!"

"I told you. She obviously doesn't care about your permission. Besides, she's "Uchiha Keiko. Nobody bosses her around" "

"I'm going to kill her." Kakashi clicks his tongue and ruffles his hair, standing up and walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" Kakashi turns his head to the boy.

"To Keiko."

"She's already in the base."

"Hmph." He crosses his arms and frowns.

"Fine. I'll go to Obito."

"Lord hokage..."

"What?"

"Keiko is fine. She's the hero of the war."

Kakashi ignores him and leaves his hokage clothes, strapping his kunai pouch to his waist and walking out the door.

"You don't know her Shikamaru..." The words came out a grumble, similar to how he felt at the moment.

"At least, not like I do. That idiots going to burn the place down, and won't leave until everyones out..."

And he was right.

Because Keiko was currently using water style to take out a few of the flames, shadow clones running out to help the women.

She ran and slammed the door open, searching for Daku only to find him missing.

"He got away..." She clicked her tongue and ran away towards the people outside.

"Everyone! Run, now! I was able to free you but I don't know if I will again! Run!!"

Many thank yous sounded but the most thing she could hear were cries of relief and happiness.

"Keiko!" She looked up to see the Uchiha, wide eyed and shocked.

"YOU BURNED IT DOWN!?"

"Yes! I know the next place, so let's go!"

"We can't!"

"Why not?!"

"Kakashi is going to arrive in fifteen minutes!" Keiko gaped, a shiver running down her spine as she imagined the male scolding her.

"Right. All the more reason." He sighs and grabs her collar, dragging her away.

"Let's go wait."

"No."

"Yes." Next thing he knew she was out of his reach and on the back of a ferret.

"Tell Kakashi-Senpai I said sorry." Her ferret smirked at Obito and sprinted away, leaving dust in the Uchihas eyes.

"Keiko! I'm going to get in trouble for this as well!!"

"OOPS! SORRY!"

She lightly rubs the ferrets fur, instructing it to sprint towards the land of valleys, top speed.

"Of course, m'lady."

"Keiko is fine."

"Yes, Keiko-Sama." A sigh escaped her lips at its formality but she nonetheless laid down.

"Wake me up before we arrive."

"Yes, Keiko-Sama."

●=»>◆<«=● 

"We've arrived, Keiko-Sama." The ferret laid down on it's stomach, allowing it's summoner to go down safely.

Keiko pulled out a few fruits and handed it to the excited ferret, unsummoning it.

She quickly concealed her chakra and hid behind a tree, looking at the building with many guards lurking.

'Why hasn't the land of valleys taken care of this?'

"Kokuo..."

'Theres a few strong chakras. Two a little smaller than Zabuza's and the others not much stronger than ten-tens.'

'So not much of a challenge?'

'Tsk. Don't be rude. Ten-Ten could destroy you in taijutsu.'

'Whatever.' Keiko smirked and activated her sharingan, searching the area once again.

'Am I clear?'

'Right about....Now!'

Keiko sprinted forwards and froze everything, knocking out each guard and running back to place them away from the scene. She created multiple shadow clones and transformed them into the previous guards, leaving them to go undercover.

Her mangekyou flared as she moved at sound speed, knocking out and replacing the guards.

She finally reached one of the more important figures and placed a genjutsu on herself, making it appear like she was the man himself.

Thankfully, she was able to search his memories thanks to the sharingan and access any info she required.

Turns out this man was even worse than her last. He would buy the women, sell them to many others and then use the rest like trash. This was literal slavery.

This mans name was Satoru. Daku's right hand.

"Satoru!" She turned around, a lazy smile on her face as Satoru would have done.

"What's up?"

"What's with all the ruckus? Are the bugs causing trouble again?"

She clenched her fist and laughed a fake laugh, nodding.

"Yeah, just a little. I dealt with 'em so don't worry!"

"Good. Now then, let's go."  She followed behind him with a lazy smile, about to stab him when-

A sword was stuck in her face, a centimetre away from slicing her head when she dodged it.

Daku fell back on his behind, looking at her in shock as she undid the genjutsu and jumped away.

"How'd you know?" She asked the three figures in front of her, each holding a sword.

"This one over here can tell when a genjutsu is active, no matter how strong." 

(Not my drawing)

"Well, good for him. I'll give you a few seconds to surrender."

"Hah!" The one in the middle scoffed, his headband having a line across it, though he was a shinobi from the land of valleys for sure. He was wearing a black long sleeve with a red strap crossing his torso and a red strap around his waist. He wore standard shinobi pants as well as regular shoes.

"Your just some brat who got extra attention during the war! What could you possibly do?"

"Wrong choice." Her body glowed blue and she quickly charged at them, colliding her sword with their own.

"You three. Why do this?"

"This?" The one in the middle scoffed. "Money, of course! Why else?"

"You disgust me." She growled, anger dripping in her tone.

"I'm taking each and every one of you into custody. The land of valleys and village hidden in the leaves will deal with you."

"Hah!" He simply scoffed once again, pushing against the sword.

"I've had it with you pigs!" 

She removed her sword lightly and kicked theirs away, stabbing the middle one to the ground.

"Gah!" He yelled in pain, surprised at her speed and strength.

"I don't want to kill you. But I will if I must."

She used her freeze frame to stop the three of them, about to catch the man she'd recognized as Kuzayosi when blood dripped from her stomach.

Shocked by the wound, Keiko stumbled back and let her back hit a wall.

Everything seemed to change, and instead of the man with the sword through him, it was Keiko.

"Genjutsu is quite useful, dont'cha think?" He grinned at the masked partner of his, approaching Keiko who scoffed and removed the sword as if it was nothing. 

Well...

Unfortunately it had poison.

Well, Keiko didn't have time to worry about her health, and instead trusted Kokuo to do that for her.

'Tch! What would you do without me?'

'Probably die.'

'Be grateful!'

'Yes, Yes.'

"Susanoo!" Her susanoo appeared, breaking the roof with its size as she wrapped the whips around the three of them, squeezing them all until they passed out.

"Hn." She huffed smugly "How ridiculous. That was easy, though I'll congratulate you for actually hitting me." She looked at the shaking Daku and rose an unimpressed eyebrow, nodding at her disguised clone who knocked him out easily.

"Ah...Kakashi-Senpai's going to kill me for this." She deactivated a part of her susanoo, only leaving out the arm, and continued to walk down.

She called for everyone who was captured to leave, making sure that not one person was left.

She stood outside the building and threw the three in her hand away, turning back to the building and creating hand signs.

"Fire style!: Majestic Flame!" She continued blowing out the fire for a minute or two until her lungs started to ache, forcing her to stop. She looked at the burning building victoriously, about to turn to leave when a punch to her head stopped her.

"YOU IDIOT!"

Before even she could comprehend, arms wrapped around her figure and tightly pressed them against another.

"Eh? Who are- Oh..." She grimaced at the silver hair, squirming in his grip.

"K-Kakashi-Senpai..It isn't what it-"

"Your in trouble, you know."

"I know."

"Big trouble."

"Right..."

"Big, Big trouble."

"I get it, already."

"Good." He pulled back and pinched her cheek with a glare, his eye twitching even more.

"I said not to go."

"You awent the vos of me."

"Yes I am! I literally am the hokage!"

"Whatever."

"Don't whatever, me!"

"Hn."

"Damn it, kitten." Kakashi laughed and looked behind him with a sweatdropp.

"You seriously beat em all up, huh?"

"Uh-huh."

"Lucky for you, I got the land of valleys to take care of this. So now leave this to them, alright?" 

"Mhm..."

"Maa-Maa, I wonder how I should punish you..."

Keiko whimpered slightly and stepped back while he stepped forwards until she found her back pressed against a tree.

His mask crinkled, indicating he was smirking as he leaned slightly closer.

"Hmm, maybe a week of Obito leading instead of you." Her eyes widened, turning to large white circles.

"N-No! Anything but that!"

"Anything?" He rose an eyebrow. "Well, as long as you promise to come a month or two earlier to the leaf in four years, then I guess it's alright."

"Hn." She pushed his head back with two fingers "Fine."

"Splendid!" He grinned.

"Well, then Kitten." He ruffled her hair, laughing at the glare she sent him.

"I'll see you in four years."

Keiko looked at his back, the words 'Sixth hokage' plastered on his jounin vest.

"Yeah...See you then, snowflake."

Chapter End~

Get ready for next one!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

444K 16.3K 73
"To anyone else the two other students on Kakashi's team, Miyu and Sakura, would've been of no consequence at all. After all, Naruto was the holder o...
69.8K 1K 15
Lloyd has a crush on Kai and doesn't know how to tell him along goes with Kai. This love story has lemon and maybe lovey dovey stuff in it to. May...
282K 9.9K 40
A shy and quiet girl, Akira needs a mask to hide from strangers in the crowd. But she just can't hide from the mysterious mask maker of the Hysy ArtM...
368K 7.9K 142
Hiko is Naruto's twin sister. Despite being twins they are polar opposites, Naruto is childish, Hyper and airheaded while Hiko is Mature, lazy and i...