ʀᴇɪᴅ'ꜱ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ

By spencerreidsspirit

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ Reid's sister, for most of her life's has always allowed her past to haunt and shape her... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

Thank you - A/N

2.2K 38 12
By spencerreidsspirit

Hey guys I just wanted to thank you guys for 600 reads! I know I said I'd be updating daily but it can be hard writing a chapter each day, so I really am trying to keep up with that. But lastly I wanted to say I really appreciate everyone who takes the time to comment or give feedback. Also, those who vote so if you'd love to do that I'd be grateful. Love you all!

—-

I have a spencer reid/matthew gubler obsession :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.8K 27
"Hm," Rossi says. "You two must've been good friends." "Best friends," you say, grinning at Spencer. "Yeah," Spencer replies. "Best friends." ✧-It's...
52.1K 1K 26
Y/N grew up an orphan, her mother and father were serial killers, they were never caught, they left her on someones doorstep one night. Growing up Y...
37.2K 815 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...
328K 7.1K 28
Reid comes in to teach in Danny's college class. Danny, easily embarrassed and socially awkward, has a massive crush on the BAU agent. Student/teach...