Vitriol •klaus mikaelson

By Motionless_Ash2

vit·ri·ol cruel and bitter criticism. falling in love .. can be such a good thing or a bad thing I do not ow... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six. Jo's & Alaric's Wedding. Pt 1
Thirty-Seven

Thirty-one

279 7 0
By Motionless_Ash2

I jolt you gasping, "what the hell?" I say cracking my neck, "oh my god! You're okay!" Jeremy says coming to hug me.
   I furrow my eyebrows, what happened after I got my neck snapped?
"Hey..Damon told us everything." Elena says coming over to sit next to me, giving me a small smile.
"...I'm-we're here for you. On anything," she says hugging me.
"Alright, well I have to leave... like now." She says getting up quickly looking around for something.
"Calculator, calculator. Where is the calculator? Of course. Under the catatonic serial killer." She says going over to where Kai was laying.

"Hey." Damon says, coming in.
"Hey," My sister replies.
I roll my eyes, "Sandwich?"
"I can't. I'm late, for my volunteer shift at the hospital." She replies taking a bite out of the sandwich that Damon's holding out for her.

"Ok.. Ooh, that's new." He says motioning towards her new daylight ring.
"Oh yeah, Jo made me a new daylight ring. You like?" She says holding it out for him.
"Depends does it work?" He asks her then throws me a brown bag.
Ohhh food.
"Thanks." I reply opening it.
"Well I'm here aren't I?" She says.
"Yeah, inside in the shade."
"Don't worry I already pulled her to the window.. it works." I say with a mouth full of food causing Damon to give me a disgusted look.
" I know everyone has their doubts about Jo's magic, but she has an entire month to get stronger and win the merge with Kai, so a little bit of support wouldn't kill anybody." My sister says looking at Damon.
"Speaking of killing people. Still counting sheep or whatever the hell you psychopaths dream of?" He says looking at a sleeping Kai.

"Look, Alaric's gone out of town to get some mystical thingamabob to give Jo an edge, and your job is to baby-sit Kai, not smother him with a pillow." Elena says, "plus, Spencer will be here to keep you company." She adds causing me to choke.
She wants me to stay here with a psycho??
"Fine." Damon replies
"Wait a damn minute, I'm staying here?!" I say looking at her as if she's crazy.
"And if he starts twitching or something, just give him 50 milligrams of pentobarbital." She says ignoring my question.
"And Spencer. You'll be fine," she says walking away.
I roll my eyes and groan.
Of course she's making me stay.
"You're so cute when you're all doctorly. Ohh hey. You forgot this. You're not free tonight by any chance, are you? Because I know this little Italian joint that has eggplant so good you actually think you're eating people." He says making my eyes go wide.
"And I happen to have a weird eggplant obsession." She replies making me gag.
I stand up and walk away going to the bathroom.

What can I do today?

Nothing, I did nothing today.
I wasn't aloud to leave, I had to stay here with a psychotic sleeping killer.
Oh so boring.
    "How the hell do you look so peaceful.. yet, you're the complete opposite from that?" I question out loud looking at a sleeping Kai.
I get up sighing, making my way towards the bathroom.
I quickly use it, as I'm washing my hands I hear a beeping noise. What the hell?
My eyes widen and I realize... Kai.
Did he wake up?
I quietly make my way towards the living room with a bat in hands.
A bat, seriously?
As if that would protect me from a crazy psycho killer witch.
  Im about to swing when I see who it is, "Tyler?" I ask confused on what he was doing here. He realizes I'm still holding the bat up, "whoa, it's just me." He says motioning for me to put it down, "relax."

I roll my eyes and look back at him, "what the hell are you doing?" I ask turning back around, I notice that Kai is unhooked. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that." I say gripping his wrist.
"Get the hell o-" he starts but is cut off by no other than Damon walking in, "Bad timing, Lockwood. I'm in a mood. What the hell are you doing?" He says speeding Tyler out of my grip and on to the wall.
"I had it handled," I mutter, rolling my eyes.
"Shut it, Spencer." Damon says back.
"Now, I'll make it easier on you. I'll give you multiple choice. A, I'm being an idiot. B, i have anger issues and I'm a puny human now and I have to pick on people while they sleep. C,A and B are both correct." Damon says to Tyler.
He finally breaks loose from Damon's grip coughing, I furrow my eyes in concerned.
"Liv's dad is in town," Tyler speaks up. I look over at Damon, "Really?" He replies now looking over at me.

   "She's trying to convince him to let Jo and Kai do the merge," Tyler responds.
Jo and Kai? She's not ready.
"Oh, so you just thought you'd come and grab Kai as a failsafe in case Papa Parker says no to Liv and Luke. You just turn him loose and he merges with Jo anyway, huh? While I appreciate your efforts, he's a psycho freak magic siphon. I'm not gonna just let you walk out with him," Damon says about to walk away when he stops and turns to glance at me, patting Tyler on the shoulder. What the hell is he going to do now. " I could kiss you right now, you beautiful moron." He says making me look at him confused.
"Damon what?" I ask confused crossing my arms over my chest.
"What are you talking about?" A confused Tyler asks.
I was about to say something else when he vamp speed Tyler towards the bed and injecting him with whatever the hell they were giving Kai to keep him down.
I gasp and cover my mouth as I watch him fall, "Yep, that stuff works really well. Nighty-night, that should keep you down for an hour." Damon says.
"What the hell was that for?" I ask, he just smiles at me and gets Tyler's phone out.
"Okay.. now what are you doing?" I ask again.
"About to make a phone call to.. Papa Parker," he says smirking.

As Damon talked on the phone with Jo's dad, I sat in a chair swinging my legs back and forth.
I then see Kai start to wake up, my eyes widen and I stop swinging my legs.
"Damon! He's waking up." I whisper yell.
"Damon!" I say getting up as soon as Kai gets up.
"Rise and shine, you little weasel." Damon says.
Kai tries to use magic on both of us but fails.
Good, it worked.
"Oohh, trying to pop a blood vessel in our brain? Sorry. Not gonna work. Looks like all that magic you sucked up drained away while you were asleep, which is good for me. Don't worry, I know where you can get more." Damon says, causing Kai to sit up laughing.
"You really think im gonna trust you?" Kai says.
"Oh. Hi? I'm Kai, I don't think I've met you yet." He says turning his attention towards me.
I clear my throat and furrow my eyebrows, what the hell?
"Leave her alone, do not talk to her!" Damon says butting in, "No. And I'm not gonna trust you. I just happen to need a magic siphon and you're the only game in town,"Damon says.
"Hi." He says to Tyler, hopping off the table and over Tyler.
"Let's discuss my fee," he adds.
I roll my eyes groaning, "you sure do talk a lot,"
—-

We were on our way towards the hospital, we need Kai to siphon Liz.
He wouldn't shut up, he just kept talking and talking and talking.
"So.. do you have a boyfriend?" He asks me, causing me to look over at him with a weird expression. "..No," I reply hesitantly.
"Oh really, why? I mean, you are very pretty. And you have a nice body. Although, your forehead is kind of big and you are a bit to skinny... like really skinny." He rambled on causing me to look at him shocked.
Did he not know when to shut up? Or try not to be rude?
"Oh my god," I reply, walking faster to the front, opening the door to Liz's room.
"I'm sorry! Did I offend you? I was just being honest, you know.. honesty is goo-" he starts to ramble on again.
I stop and turn around causing him to bump into me, "oh my god, it's okay! Just shut up and go inside!" I say clearing my throat and moving back to give us some space.
Since he was practically right on me, "go!" I motion for him to walk in.
He walks in and makes his way towards Liz, I roll my eyes and let out a breath.
Well that was awkward.

"All right. I need a 12-gauge needle, stat. I don't know what I'm gonna do with it, but I need it." I hear Kai say from where I was sitting next to Liz.
"Oh my god. He never shuts up, he makes me want to die." I mutter quietly to Liz, causing her to chuckle.
"You're not a doctor, so stop playing games. Because I am a vampire and I will rip your head off if you screw this up." Elena says, making me snort.
"What she said. So do your stupid little magic-suction trick and suck the magic out of her. Right now." Damon says.
"I get what you two see in each other. It's very dys-FUN-ctional." Kai says laughing a bit, "See what I did? Stressing the 'fun' in dysfunctional-" he continues.
"Just get on with it, Kai. Listening to you talk makes me wanna die." Liz says cutting Kai off.
I laugh, holding up my hand to high five her.
"That's good." He replies.
He puts a hand on her cheek, siphoning her.
"Is she okay? I hear her heart beat slowing down.." I say quietly standing up.
"Is it working?" Damon asks.
"I have no idea." My sister replies.
"Hey.. hey, stop for a bit," I say worriedly, trying to get Kai to stop.
"What the hell is going on? What is he doing here?" I hear Jo say as she enters.
"Hey sis, little busy. Be with you in a jiffy." Kai says.
"I'm gonna let Damon explain." Elena says.
"Yeah." Damon says, leaving the room with Jo.
"I'm staying here, with you. I don't trust you around my sister or the sheriff ." Elena replies.
"So, have you heard anything from Klaus?" My sister asks coming up to me, I shake my head. "Nope, not since that night he dropped me off back home..." I reply fiddling with my fingers.
"..but, I understand. He's a father, he's busy trying to keep his family safe." I say, looking at my sister.
She nods and gives me a smile smile,
"Oh! So you two are sister?!" I hear Kai say.
I roll my eyes, honestly he was quiet for quite a bit that I had forgotten he was even here.
"Shut up and finish." Elena replies.

"There, all done." He says, moving away.
"Sheriff. Hey, how are you feeling? Are you okay?" Elena asks, I go up to her.
"Yeah, yeah I think so," she replies.
We both smile at each other, until she starts to have a heart attack.
Oh my god, "Elena!" I say worried.
"Oh, my god. I think she's having a heart attack." She says.
"Oh, that is so tragic. You know, 'cause you guys jumped through hoops to get the magic out of her system, but then her ticker's just not strong enough to take a little siphoning." Kai says.
"Kai, you have to fix this!" I exclaim.
I turn around and he's gone, he disappeared.
"Elena he's gone,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.6K 49
What if before the Mikaelsons were turned, Kol had a great love, who was spelled by Esther to reincarnate every time she died? Join Brenna on her jou...
105K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
2M 58.9K 42
divine violence 𓍢ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍢ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season two - four 𓍢ִ໋ april, 2021
623K 13.7K 98
𝘈 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱�...